10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aux Croix Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Aux Croix Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aux Croix Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aux Croix Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aux Croix Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aux Croix Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aux Croix Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aux Croix Liege Province:
One of our top picks in Tongeren.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Ambiotel offers accommodations in Tongeren, just 11 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM, room service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Aachen is 27 miles from Hotel Ambiotel, and Valkenburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Love the location, central to all that’s happening in Tongeren. Convenient to rail/bus station, attractions, etc, etc.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, with clean and comfortable rooms – perfect location for an early morning at the antique market, with parking right nearby.
- The breakfast is phenomenal, well worth the extra 15€
- Centrally located and easy access with the parking garage.
- It was a very quiet and comfortable room. Well-equipped and good internet.
One of our top picks in Tongeren.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Eburon Hotel offers accommodations in Tongeren, just 11 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 27 miles from Eburon Hotel, and Valkenburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- They did not charge any money for my 3 year old son , Breakfast was good, Staff was helpful
- Great location for shopping at the Tongeren market. Easy walk to restaurants and pubs. Nice clean rooms and comfortable beds.
- Hotel was in the perfect location. It is centrally located to eating establishments and historical and cultural sites. We went for the Sunday antique market and discovered that the market started right outside the front door and continued around the hotel. The parking garage was located 75 meters from the property and cost 10 euro for 24 hrs. We were able to put our purchases in the car as we shopped. The hotel breakfast was excellent and well worth the price.
- Very nice, very quiet room. The look of the whole hotel was very much to my liking. The rainshower was great. Very friendly reception.
Friendly hotel staff and very helpful.
City center and all sightseeing closeby
Boutique Hotel Caelus VII
Boutique Hotel Caelus VII offers accommodations in Tongeren. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Maastricht is 11 miles from Boutique Hotel Caelus VII, and Aachen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The location was just excellent, close to everything we wanted to visit. The service was great and he welcomed us really friendly (additional maps for walking tours, etc. were provided).
The room was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed every second in it. I would certainly recommend this to couples who want to get away with each other. Discovering a the lovely city Tongeren only made it better.
- The room, the bed, the breakfast, the charm of the hotel: very good
- It was really great to stay here. We stay at room number 4, it was like a small house. I liked it very much. It was very beautiful, comfortable
- Room was great, it had everything I needed. Wifi was excellent so I could keep working.
- Very friendly and helpful receptionist, great first impression. It was clean, stylish, roomy with small but well equipped self-service bar (of course with selection of Belgian beers). Coffee machine in the room, beautiful and modern bath room, luggage elevator to upper floor.
- The location was just excellent, close to everything we wanted to visit. The service was great and he welcomed us really friendly (additional maps for walking tours, etc. were provided).
Château de Limont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Limont offers accommodations in Limont, just 21 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Valkenburg is 27 miles from Château de Limont, and Liège is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect setting, friendly staff, and high quality of food
- Worst experience ever had with a hotel and its incompetent and arrogant receptionist. We had booked and confirmed 2 double rooms, but when we arrived this guy said “sorry we are completely booked” He even not checked the reservations… so we left this place of arrogance and found a much better place
het ontbijt was eenvoudig, doch voedzaam.
het 3-gangen diner was prima, niet culinair maar zeer smakelijk. Vlotte bediening en klantvriendelijk.
Supervriendelijk ontvangst en goede gastheer (kasteelheer) voor de klanten, houdt ook wel van een grapje. Zeer ruime hotelkamer dat is al een luxe.
- Ontbijt was volgens huidige tendens uitstekend. Kamer wat frisjes. Mooi kader
- L’accueil, grande chambre et très grand lit confortable, le choix du petit déjeuner, la vue de la chambre 7 et le lieu très calme et dépaysant
Park Inn by Radisson Liege Airport
Enjoy the comfortable, modern accommodations of this stylish hotel, in the newly constructed passenger terminal of Liège Airport. The hotel is only a quarter mile from the airport terminal.After landing in Liège, there is nothing more convenient than arriving at your hotel without the hassle of looking for it. Guests can check in and simply unwind in the sophisticated interior, or visit one of the main business parks in the vicinity, such as Liège Logistics, Grâce-Hollogne, Les Hauts Sarts and the Liège Science Park.Spend a day exploring the charming center of Liège, just 10 minutes from the hotel, or visit its conference center for business. Guests can organize your own conferences and seminars in one of the hotel’s versatile meeting rooms.Guests can sample excellent dishes in the trendy restaurant and enjoy their favorite beverage in the cozy bar. In the evenings, guests can retreat to their fully equipped room and have a good night’s sleep.
- Very late check in and early check out before breakfast, staff provided hot coffee, juice and pastries
- very difficult to complain about anything in this hotel!
comfy bed – I needed all the sleep I could get with the walls seemingly thin or was it the adjoining door that resulted in hearing every word from the people next door, including the TV
- The Resturant launch and dinner were great and tasty.
- Really pleasant stay during business trip. Very good hotel restaurant.
Huys van Steyns
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Huys van Steyns offers accommodations in Tongeren. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are provided. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 11 miles from Huys van Steyns, and Aachen is 27 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 10 miles away.
- We were greeted by the manager upon our arrival at the door, which was a nice touch. The room was superb. There were coffee facilities in the room, along with Sky TV and for the English traveller it eve had bbc1 so my husband could watch match of the day! The breakfast the following morning was delightful with a large selection for all tastes. We will definitely be coming again.
- Very well decorated, good location. Staff was so friendly. Very clean nice room.
- Charming host in beautiful setting. Definitely stay here again.
In the middle of the city closeby the shopping streets and restaurant that we booked for Christmas Eve. Staff was super kind and very helpful. Arrangements were met and even exceeded our expectations. Parking facilities were plenty and breakfast was delicious.
Rooms were enormous and it’s like we were lodged in a small castle. Comfort of the bed was excellent. Cleanliness: super!!
- Stylish, clean, good breakfast. Helpful staff that supported with very late check-in
Villa Copis is located in Borgloon, just 15 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Valkenburg is 22 miles from Villa Copis, and Liège is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
ibis Budget Liege
In Liège, Ibis Budget Liège features a garden and rooms adapted for handicapped guests, all just 4 miles from central Liège. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire property and on-site private parking is available free of charge.Rooms at Ibis Budget Liège include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a telephone. They also include a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room. There is a restaurant 350 feet from the hotel and guests can get snacks and refreshments at the property.Liège’s Palais des Congrès is 7.5 miles from the property and Liège Science Park is 11 miles away. Standard de Liège’s Football Stadium is 6 miles from Ibis Budget Liège and Wallonia’s Royal Opera is a 5-minute drive away.
- Location and access of motorway ideal. Pleasant staff, comfortable and clean rooms.
- Located by the highway, especiaööy when you do have a car
- Perfect location near all major motorways connections. Perfectly functioning free wifi. No restaurant inside the hotel but plenty of food courts within walking distance. Very quiet at night.
- Nothing in particular, I have stayed on other Ibis Budget with my family and the atmosphere, rooms cleanliness and comfort where not the best , but very reasonable and pleasant.
+ convenient “transit” location (overnight stay if you travel by Liege): close to highway, free private parking
+ modern looking room, nice lighting system
+ decent value for money
Hotel Ri Coëme
Enjoying green surroundings in Heers, 5.6 miles from Sint-Truiden, Hotel Ri Coëme offers its guests spacious rooms with free access to WiFi and private parking facilities, as well as a garden with a terrace.Fitted with hardwood floors, each modern room at Hotel Ri Coëme is furnished with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. The hotel also features a new on-site bistro-lounge bar, which offers a wide range of local snacks and drinks.From the hotel, it is 19.4 miles to Liège, 6.2 miles to Sint-Truiden and 12.4 miles to historical Tongeren. The Dutch town of Maastricht can be reached in a 45-minute drive from Hotel Ri Coëme.
- Great hotel. Clean and spacious room. Danny the manager what can I say…what a great guy, very friendly very helpful and an all round top fella….we will most definitely visit this place again……
the breakfast was nice. In the bar you should try the whiskeys! Cheap drinks at the bar.
Nice in the green surrounding. should come back in the summertime.
For the money great location to Tongeren.
- The owner was amazing! Such a friendly guy! Make sure you grab a beer with him at the bar and learn the history of the building and the area!
- Verry friendly personel, decent breakfast, had a nice stay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Pracha offers accommodations in Borgloon. The hotel has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Maastricht is 16 miles from Hotel Pracha, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but I could have stayed longer! Staff was super friendly, the village was fun, the room was spacious and the bed comfy. We enjoyed the swimming pool!
- Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely sunny breakfast room. Convenient for the bars and restaurants of the very pleasant town of Borgloon.
Super friendly staff. We arrived very late and still had to go to a wedding – a 30 min walk – and the owner dropped us off. Gave us some good tips on what to do in the surroundings as well.
- Vriendelijk en open onthaal, persoonlijke ontvangst. Ik heb genoten van een wellness-massage en van het zwembad dat doorlopend toegankelijk is. Op 500 m kan je prachtig wandelen en fietsen (wel hoogteverschillen). Er is eetgelegenheid in het centrum van het stadje.
Super lekker ontbijt
Super vriendelijke dame
Top Hotels In Aux Croix Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aux Croix Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aux Croix Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aux Croix Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!