10 Best Hotels To Stay In Autre-Église Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Autre-Église Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Autre-église Walloon Brabant:
Located in Autre-Église, 27 miles from Brussels, Koru Hôtel features a spa center and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Liège is 29 miles from Koru Hôtel, and Leuven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was an incredible experience, from the moment I arrived
- spacious room, beautiful domain, enjoyed the sauna.
- All the facilities at this hotel were excellent. The bonus was the beautiful gardens – stunning. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
The staff was excellent, service minded, helpful.
The surroundings, the atmosphere and the style of the hotel is super nice.
- Great hotel. Perfect decoration, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast, amazing spa and very kind people!
Alpha Hotel is in the center of Tienen, within 5 minutes’ walking from the Tienen trainstation. It features compact rooms with flat-screen TV.Box-spring bedding, a work desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries are standard for each room at Alpha Hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel.The Sugar Museum and Tienen’s central market square is just 1,150 feet away by foot.
- Great location just off the E40. Great free parking at the back of the hotel. Nice restaurant to have an evening meal which was great quality
- All it’s OK. Restaurant very good Beers excellents and breakfast very original.
- The breakfast is super, room is very beautifull, full of light , good bed and nice bathroom
- Staff was awesome!!!! Very friendly and did everything possible to make me happy. They didnt have a room with a bath anymore and gave me a free suite upgrade to their largest room at no additional cost plus brought up a mini fridge when i requested a bucket of ice….super pleased with my stay and bre1kfast was wonderful apart from not being able to pour the milk of having bacon and eggen.
- Situated near the centre, free parking, renovated bathroom.
Hotel Les 3 Cles
Located in Gembloux, 24 miles from Brussels, Hotel Les 3 Cles features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 21 miles from Hotel Les 3 Cles, and Namur is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nothing to mention here. It was the first and the last time I booked this hotel.
Receptionist was very kind, helpful with ordering a taxi. The man at breakfast was smiling, working very fast.
Bed was comfy.
Airco heating well as it was freezing outside that day.
- Wonderful bed. Breakfast somewhat disappointing. No milk.
- Very nice and clean hotel. The staff both at the reception and in the restaurant were very friendly. the room was verygood offering a balcony.
- spent one night here and enjoyed it. English speaking very friendly staff and a good selection of meals to choose from. good clean rooms, would like to stay again
Hotel Moulin De Moxhe
Built for a comfortable family vacation, far from the noise and stress of urban life, this place allows you to rest in absolute tranquility surrounded in a well preserved environment.Along the River Mehaigne, next to a waterfall and watermill wheel, you will be able to look south over schools of trout, carp and pike or flocks of seasonal birds from the private terrace. The cozy furnished porch also offers views of the watermill wheel and the nature reserve. The drone of the waterfall has a beneficial effect on your mood and sleep.There are many paths that lead to discovery of the charms of the Hesbaye region’s countryside with a walk or bike ride. Hannut is 3 miles away for easy access to buying provisions and the kitchen is fully-equipped. We can also assist you with planning any excursions to various places of interest.
- Very tranquil location, bed was extremely comfortable
- Sehr ruhig mit ländlichem Charme, individuelle Einrichtung mit persönlichem Flair
- Das Zimmer war groß genug, der Empfang sehr freundlich und das Badezimmer sogar mit einem TV ausgestattet. Dass das heiße Wasser wenige Minuten Vorlauf braucht, wurde uns direkt gesagt, war also kein Problem. Das Haus liegt sehr ruhig und außer dem hauseigenen Esel haben wir nachts keinen Mucks gehört.
- Prettige ontvangst. Goed bed. Heerlijk, uitgebreid ontbijt.
- Het was een klein paradijsje in the middle of knowwhere. Ik heb er van genoten op mijn wandeltocht richting Santiago de Compostela. Heel fijn dat mijn hond ook welkom was.
Hotel Aulnenhof is located in the village of Walshoutem, in between Brussels and Liège.The accomodation used to be an abbey and was built in 657 by Landelius.
The name Aulne comes from the “alder trees” in the neighborhood.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. The rooms also have fast wired internet free of charge.Aulnenhof has an excellent restaurant and enough space for bikes. There is a large private parking.
Excellent breakfast, spacious room – we asked for twin beds and that wasn’t a problem, heating was perfect. TV screen is a little too small for watching from the bed. My mattress was a little bit uncomfortable for me, suffering from arthrosis, but my wife found it OK.
Complete silence during the night in a superb remoddeled farmhous.
Very nicely restored farmhouse converted to restaurant and hotel.
Also on a convenient location next to highway, but still at a quiet place.
Onsite restaurant is pretty good, but not open on every day.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Great location just off the motorway with bar/restaurant on site – perfect for a stop over on way to/from another destination.
- A quiet attractive hotel was a monastery then a farm ,food was excellent, on a nice day great to eat in the courtyard. It made a pleasant break on our journey to Germany. Conveniently situated from the E40 with a large car park.
- Delightful overnight stop. Huge converted farm/barn buildings round spacious courtyard. Huge car park. Staff spoke excellent English and were very welcoming. We had lovely evening meal, served by charming waitress, Marie. Breakfast excellent. Modern comfortable room and bathroom. Only concern for a return would be if there was wedding/function on…it would obviously be a lot busier and noisier?
- Excellent breakfast, spacious room – we asked for twin beds and that wasn’t a problem, heating was perfect. TV screen is a little too small for watching from the bed. My mattress was a little bit uncomfortable for me, suffering from arthrosis, but my wife found it OK.
Hôtel Le Saint Loup
Only 3.5 miles from Gembloux, Hôtel la Tour d’Argent features elegant rooms. Guests can relax on the grounds or have a drink at the bar. Namur is a 7-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available.All air-conditioned rooms have earth tone décor and come equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the seasonal menu. There are several vending machines in the hotel. Packed lunches are available upon request.Charleroi is a 20-minute drive away. Maastricht is a 1-hour drive away.
- It was clean, comfortable bed and secure. Double lock on room door.
The food in the restaurant was super yummy! But watch out, is only possible to pay with credit card or cash.
– Price reasonable
– Bed comfortable enough and room heating worked efficiently
– Rooms are adequate, with no mirrors and thin walls. Decor is tired and bathroom not exactly sparkling, but for the price adequate. Tea/coffee would be a welcome addition.
– The hotel has free wifi, but it is weak
- Great value for money. Rooms are adequate with good shower and comfortable bed. Quiet apart from road noise. Brilliant restaurant.
- Good value for money. Bed was very comfortable. Clean and functional.
La Cure de Fresin
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, La Cure de Fresin is located in Gingelom. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 25 miles from La Cure de Fresin, and Valkenburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Super onthaal . Goede accomodatie. Kortbij het gezellige Sint Truiden.
- Très bonne literie, mais dommage qu’il n’y a pas de frigo ou minibar dans la chambre , pas de plateau de bienvenue. Mais les patrons ont tout fais pour nous satisfaire, et je les en remercie. juste un petit frigo et tout serait super
- Prachtig zicht op de oude kerk vanuit de ontbijruimte
- Chambre bien aérée et impeccable. Lit très confortable. Belle salle de bain. Très bon déjeuner.
- Het behoud van de oudere structuur en de mooie tuin.
New Hotel de Lives
New Hotel de Lives offers accommodations in Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 29 miles from New Hotel De Lives, and Durbuy is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant/bar which is also the check in area are lovely. We arrived late in the evening, check in was quick and easy, parking is free and secure. We really enjoyed some small plates and a glass of wine in the bar.
- Le professionalisme du personnel hotel comme restaurant
- It’s also in a red light distric if you want a hotel with a prostitute for the night this is the hotel for you
- It’s perfect for a quick stop to sleep some hours and recover during a road trip 🙂 !! The staff was so nice that they received us for the check-in at 02.00 AM… Since we were travelling overnight from Zürich to Brussels, it was great to have this chance!!
- The rooms are clean and comfortable and the property is usefully situated a few minutes from the Brussels-Luxemburg motorway.
Domaine du Blé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Domaine du Blé offers accommodations in Wavre, just 16 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 13 miles from Domaine du Blé, and Namur is 19 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 15 miles away.
- Amazing staff, really helpful and courteous. Breakfast was very good.
- Nice location, nice and vlean room, good breakfast, nice staff
- Extremely comfortable bed, bedsheets and smooth blankets. Good bathtub.
Situation centrale et facile d’accès
Chambre donnant derrière, sur la prairie, donc pas de bruit de la route !
Bon petit déjeuner
Frigo et petite kitchenette à disposition, ainsi que petite table et 2 chaises
- Het ontbijt heb k niet gehaald …kamer was beter Dan verwachten …score was maar 6.3
Hotel Piano 2
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Piano 2 offers accommodations in Corbais. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Brussels is 19 miles from Hotel Piano 2, and Leuven is 16 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 14 miles away.
- Location near motorway, an apartment with good facilities and parking
- rooms are so quiet, beds are comfortable. parking place is enough for lots of cars.
- car parking place, wifi is excellent, breakfast is really nice. Balcony is very good in the idea. Owner of the hotel is very friendly.
- Possibility to eat breakfast even at 7 a clock in the morning:)
- The overall look and feel of Hotel Piano 2 was perfect for our trip. There is a supermarket directly across the road and an awesome Deli pretty much next door. Lovely staff and a really well thought out small hotel. We booked for a work trip to the Musée Hergé (Tintin Museum) which is a 10 minute drive away. Great value for money, I would definitely use this hotel again.
Top Hotels In Autre-église Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Autre-Église Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!