10 Best Hotels To Stay In Austin Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Austin Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Austin Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Austin Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Austin Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Austin Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Austin Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Austin Quebec:
Located one mile from Mont-Orford National Park, this Magog Orford hotel offers a spa, restaurant and several recreational activities. Free Wi-Fi is available to guests.The elegantly decorated rooms at Hotel Cheribourg are all equipped with cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. Some rooms overlook the hotel’s extensive gardens.Hotel Cheribourg offers indoor and outdoor pools along with a jacuzzi and sauna. Guests can enjoy tennis, volleyball and badminton courts. A playground is available for children.The Sommets Restaurant at the Cheribourg Hotel serves regional cuisine. The hotel also provides meeting facilities.Hotel Cheribourg is within a 5-minute drive of Mont Orford skiing. It is one mile from the Golf Club of Mont Orford and 2 miles from Lake Memphrémagog cruises.
Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Nice and cozy rooms.
Close to Mount Orford ski resort, 5-10 min drive.
- Not much other than a clean room and decent exterior grounds.
- The front desk clerk found us a room to minimize the steps even though the hotel was quite busy. A for effort.
- My 9 year old granddaughter loved all the children’s amenities and especially the animals
- The food was very good but could offer more vegetarian selections, as well as a more vegetarian children options like pizza.
- Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Espace 4 Saisons
Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Sherbrooke, Espace 4 Saisons features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Granby is 26 miles from Espace 4 Saisons, and Bromont is 22 miles away.
- Unique decor. Indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. Games facility. Close access to Mont Orford and highway.
We were a large group of 5 families (each with 2-3 kids). The hotel had plenty of space and activities to accommodate them after a long day of skiing. The younger children loved the indoor-outdoor pool while the older teens enjoyed hanging out in the gym and games room. Us parents enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub (though we would have preferred the water to be hotter and the towels to be replenished more frequently – body wash and shampoo in the shower would also be a welcome addition and make cleaning the kids off easier after swimming).
Our room on the third floor was spacious, bright, and clean. There was ample drawer and shelf space to keep us organized.
The Burger Pub was too small and busy to accommodate our group but the hostess called upstairs to the Bistro and was able to quickly arrange seating for iis up there. We had a delicious dinner there and our server was welcoming and patient with our large group.
- The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping made every effort to communicate in English and to make us feel welcome. Our suite was comfortable and homey.
- The rooms were renovated/new and very comfortable for a family.
- Clean, comfortable, well appointment rooms. Great pool!
Hotel et Spa Etoile sur le lac
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated along Lake Memphremagog this hotel offers direct beach access, a gourmet restaurant and luxury spa. This Magog, Quebec hotel is 10 minutes from the winery, Vignoble le Cep d’Argent.Rooms at Hotel Etoile sure le lac are equipped with a wall-mounted LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. Each offers a private balcony and a spacious seating area.Hotel and Spa Étoile sur le lac offers a variety of onsite activities including water sports, biking, ice skating and ice fishing. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or outdoor Finnish sauna.Spa Etoile sur le lac provides a relaxing atmosphere directly on the lake. A variety of massages, nail, body and beauty treatments are all offered.Restaurant L’ Ancrage boasts a seasonal menu with fresh ingredients. Guests can enjoy fine dining indoors or on the patio overlooking Lake Memphremagog.
- The dinner was amazing, maybe a little expensive but it was really good.
Clean and great location
BEST PANCAKES I ever had (french-style crêpes with gruyère cheese, apples and maple syrup with a side of fruit) at a table overlooking the lake!!!
- Excellent location in Memphremagog right on the lake
- Loved the location, rooms are comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
- beautiful view on the lake over the boardwalk. short walk to town.
Le Chateau du Lac
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Le Chateau du Lac is located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, just 16 miles from Sherbrooke. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granby is 30 miles from Le Chateau du Lac Hotel, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
- The reception, the location, the history of the place
- The Chateau is a classic with old world charm. Good location with access to local shops and restaurants. New owners were proud of their hotel and it shows. Making changes to make guests more comfortable including working on new bar area. We have visited in the past and will do so again.
- We very much enjoyed our stay at Le Chateau du Lac. The rooms were very clean. There was plenty of food and variety in the continental breakfast that they served. The venue was located in an ideal location close to the Lake and many restaurants were within walking distance. The owners of the facility were also very friendly and hospitable. We were on a bike trip with friends and we appreciated that they accommodated us by storing our bicycles in a safe place at night.
- The bed was amazing. The hotel was a short walk to the beach as well as to restaurants and the museum.
- We enjoyed the hot tub on the deck. The owners are hands on and are very accommodating.
Condos Hotel Lion D’Or
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Condos Hotel Lion D’Or is located in Magog-Orford, just 15 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Granby is 28 miles from Condos Hotel Lion D’Or, and Bromont is 24 miles away.
- Fresh bread sold just across the street. Close to everything near Magog.
- Everything was great. Could use a paint job in the room, paint was flaking off the walls and ceiling.
- I checked in late and the staff had prepared perfectly for our arrival,
- Very comfortable suit with kitchen facilities. Beautiful surroundings. Quaint place with lots of character. Not your normal hotel.
- Shower was excellent. Bed was just OK. Did not like the bed so low to the ground. Would like a reading light for bed.
Manoir des Sables Hôtel & Golf
Located in Magog-Orford, 15 miles from Sherbrooke, Manoir des Sables Hôtel & Golf features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Granby is 28 miles from Manoir des Sables Hôtel, and Bromont is 24 miles away.
- Éggs & buffet good but could havé been kept Warner
- We loved the property and all the activities it had to offer. We really took advantage of that and enjoyed it. The staff was very nice.
- The location was so beautiful. Amazing mountain views from balcony. One bedroom king suite was very comfortable. Spacious bathroom. Friendly staff.
- Staff were wonderful. Location to the Parc for winter recreation was fantastic. The JR Suite fireplace was an evening delight.
- Great location. Love Orford and local restaurants. Good facilities (i.e. pool, spa, etc.). Staff was friendly and helpful.
Auberge du Grand Lac
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! This Magog hotel next to Lake Memphremagog and a 4-minute walk from the beach. The hotel offers massage services, free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.Auberge du Grand Lac features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Other rooms amenities include a private bathroom and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy the rooftop terrace at the Grand Lac Auberge. Free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk are also available.A marina and bicycle path are across the street from the Auberge du Grand Lac in Magog. Mont-Orford National Park and ski area is 4 miles away.
- Location is very nice. There’s an orinental themed restaurant at the lobby and next door to one of Magogs hippies microbrew bars. A short walk away from Main Street.
- Very economic and MacDonald just front of :even so late or so cold i can get hot food !
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location – could park the car in a safe space and then walk the entire town. Comfortable clean large room.
- the staff were most accommodating, parking was free, easy walking distant to restaurants and shopping. Enjoyed the town immensely.
- We loved the location for ease of walking around town. The hotel was vey clean, staff very helpful. Our room was quiet with comfortable bed and view as described. Enjoyed dinner at onsite restaurant and breakfast was good.
Estrimont Suites & Spa
Situated in Quebec’s charming Magog region, this luxury hotel features easy access to top-rated ski resorts as well as luxurious amenities and facilities along with exceptional services.Every stay is sure to be relaxing and enjoyable at the Estrimont Suites and Spa. Relax with a massage from the full-service spa, enjoy swimming in the indoor and outdoor pools, or sign up for a group tour or excursion at the hotel’s front desk.The Estrimont is also ideally situated only moments from a variety of recreational activities. Cross-country ski trails, sledding, fishing and more are in close proximity.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Suite facilities were excellent with kitchenette
Availability of spa facilities
Good choices for breakfast buffet but
Hours short on BK 7.30 to 10.30 AM Would like to bring u in the rooms BK from buffet choices.
Nice welcome in the room with a fire log.
Great outdoor baths We enjoyed them at minus 32 degrees outside but wished the sauna was a lot warmer…
- just right for a 1 night stay over, though nothing elaborate.
- great location, staff was wonderful and the rooms were perfect.
- I liked the fact the kids did not have to sleep on a sofa bed. Murphy bed mattress was thick and comfortable. I loved all the mini Jacuzzis, both the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and of course the relaxation yurt. I also loved the blind which converted the room into a one bedroom ( pretty much)…liked that there was fridge and kitchenette to store leftovers and milk.
- Very friendly and helpful staff
Auberge du Mont Orford
This hotel is situated along Mont-Orford National Park, a 10-minute drive from downtown Magog, Quebec. It features a large outdoor hot tub, game room and furnished one-bedroom apartments with private balcony.Each apartments at Auberge du Mont Orford offers a separate living room with a complete kitchen, fireplace and dining table. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included.Guests at the Mont Orford Auberge can workout in the gym or play table tennis in the games room.Auberge is a 10-minute drive from Mont Orford Ski and Golf. Other activities include public beaches, gastronomic cruises and the Orford Express Tourist Train.
- Very comfortable bed and comforter. Spacious suite. Ecological wood burning fireplace, put a log in the fireplace, light it, convenient and adds so much warmth on Christmas eve. Great with young children, continental breakfast delivered to the room the night before in the refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker with great coffee. Just fantastic for grand-parents, parents and two young children. We just loved it!
- Very quiet place, kindness of the front desk’s person, you have everything that you need in the room, like coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, micro-waves, cutlery, plates and so on. Big windows giving a really good view for the green outside.
Great one night away choice. FANTASTIC restaurant attached – no need to go outside means: no boots or coats!
Condo/apartments is nothing “fancy” but has great basics: very comfortable bed & fully equipped kitchen. Nice touch: REAL coffee creamers for the in room coffee. We would return there again. Must be marvelous in the summer!
- Decent Kitchen for the price (Keurig Coffee machines). Super close to Mt Orford Ski Area & Magog Town.
- spacious accommodation in very good location. kitchenette is a plus and hot tub is a nice addition. 5 minutes away from magog. 3 minutes away from mont orford.
Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le Lac
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le Lac is located in Ayers Cliff in the region of Quebec. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This inn has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Sherbrooke is 17 miles from Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le Lac, and Magog-Orford is 8 miles from the property.
- We do not stay there to eat or else. Only to sleep.
- Breakfast was fabulous but service a bit slow. The location is beautiful and rooms are unique and special. Check in was efficient and courteous
- Exceptionally kind and helpful staff both at front desk and dining room/bar.
- food wonderful! room very clean and comfortable. staff very helpful
The location is nice and quiet. Room to the lake is less than 40sec walking,
I really got myself relaxed during the stay. And kayaking is free😍
Top Hotels In Austin Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Austin Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Austin Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Austin Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!