10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aulla Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Aulla Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aulla Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aulla Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aulla Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aulla Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aulla Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aulla Tuscany:
One of our top picks in Aulla.Demy Hotel is located in Aulla, 28 miles from Viareggio and 11 miles from La Spezia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Corvara is 12 miles from Demy Hotel, and Forte dei Marmi is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 42 miles from Demy Hotel.
- Clean and tidy, friendly staff and a good meal in the restaurant
- Location and only hotel in aulla.Food and breakfast were ok.
- Lovely flower arrangements of fresh flowers in restaurant modern hotel with nice furniture in foyers.Good breakfast for walking the Via Francigena. The museum next to the church is best we have seen for pilgrims.
- Convenient location. Nice staff. Clean hotel. Clean room and clean beds with airco.
- Bath. Friendly staff. Restaurant staff. Reception staff. Perfect rest
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Mirador offers accommodations in Aulla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Viareggio is 28 miles from Hotel Mirador, and La Spezia is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Mirador.
* Friendly staff
* Excellent value for the money
* Nice view from the window
- Room was ok, hotel has a nice view over the valley.
- Very helpful staff and friendly. Nice view from hotel balcony
- Nice bed; Very courteous staff (although I did not speak Italian and they did not speak much English, they tried their best to make us comfortable); Nice view for the mountains; Free parking; Good internet connection;
- If you want a peaceful location with views to die for this is the place. We had an excellent nice sleep. The bathroom is a bit quirky but everything is very clean. The place comes with a restaurant, but on the day we arrived it was closed. No matter, there are two other in walking distance. You have to try the food and ask for the traditional starter, you wont regret it. The staff was very friendly, but did not speak much English, fortunately it was no problem at all.
- * Friendly staff
One of our top picks in Santo Stefano di Magra.La Trigola is located in Santo Stefano di Magra, 26 miles from Viareggio and 7 miles from La Spezia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corvara is 10 miles from La Trigola, and Forte dei Marmi is 18 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- It was a very peaceful and beautiful location. I was there in winter but can imagine how nice it would be to sit on private patio in other seasons. Great breakfast.
- Beautiful location, up on the hill (grwat views of the surrounding areas). Rooms are super clean and comfy. The owners and staff are really nice and friendly. They have their own restaurant and food was great. Breakfast was included and it was good too – the homemade cakes are to die for (especially the orange jam crostata). We reserved for one night but decided to stay two in the end.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and efficient in looking after our group of 18 adults, especially Sheila, the person in charge of reception. They put on special menus for us in the evening so that we could enjoy the local cuisine, and were extremely welcoming and friendly.
- The staff were very efficient and friendly in dealing with our group of 18 adults, catering for individual food preferences for packed lunches for instance. They even prepared special dinner menus so that we could sample the local cuisine – the food was very good and well presented. The spacious bedrooms had been recently refurbished in an attractive style, with superb bathrooms, and lovely thick towels.
- restaurant was great but hotel is far up a hill, need a car
Albergo Il Cantuccio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Il Cantuccio offers accommodations in Bolano, just 28 miles from Viareggio. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Spezia is 7 miles from Albergo Il Cantuccio, and Corvara is 8 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 42 miles away.
- We were looking for a place to stay not far away from La Spezia, where the prices were incredibly high, and we got the jackpot. Despite what I read in some of the comments, I found its distance to La Spezia quite reasonable if you have a car, it’s in a quite environment and the facilities are very good for its category. The owner is a kind and attentive lady, who speaks Italian and French but makes herself understood no matter what language you speak. She gave us all sorts of tips and tricks about moving around Cinque Terre, all of them useful.
- Antonella, the hostess, was incredibly nice and helpful. She made breakfast herself and made sure we all ate more than enough. She gave us the best advice to visit Cinque Terre and even gave us a bag of biscuits (which she made) to take when we checked out. Just wonderful! Tante grazie Antonella!! 😀
Very nice and friendly people
Thank you for the hospitality
- Good view, nice room and very kindly stuff. Mrs. Antonela gave us very good advices about local food and Cinque Tere.
- Ambiente semplice con un panorama fantastico. Molto pulito e ordinato.Letti molto comodi e stanza spaziosa. Colazione casalinga buonissima..Proprietaria cortese e disponibile. Consigliato.
Albergo Il Sicomoro
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergo Il Sicomoro offers accommodations in Fivizzano, just 25 miles from Viareggio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Spezia is 15 miles from Albergo Il Sicomoro, and Abetone is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Tutto perfetto, camera pulita e confortevole, personale gentile, la signora Cristina e suo marito sono stati carinissimi nel suggerirci gli itinerari e i posti migliori da poter visitare e più idonei per fotografare le alpi Apuane, lei è un’ottima cuoca! La cena è stata squisita, sono davvero più che soddisfatta! Da ritornarci senz’altro.
IL LETTO COMODISSIMO, CAMERA ACCOGLIENTE, OTTIMA PULIZIA
BRAVA LA TITOLARE , BUONO IL CIBO E LA COLAZIONE ABBONDANTE
TORTE OTTIME. SERVIZIO SINCERO
- Cena e colazione ottime, camere molto pulite e personale gentile.
- Goed ontbijt, lunch en dinner. Lekker zwembad. Goede lokatie als uitvalsbasis voor de omgeving. Centrale ligging.
- Nette en hygiënisch overnachtingsaccomodatie met ruime tuin, zwembad en restaurant. Zeer vriendelijk personeel en goed eten (zowel ontbijt als diner).
Il Ciambellino is located in Santo Stefano di Magra, just 25 miles from Viareggio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Spezia is 6 miles from Il Ciambellino, and Corvara is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The owners of the property were fantastic – I arrived late into La Spezia by train and there were no buses or trains to Santo Stefano at that hour. As it was a busy Easter weekend there were no taxis. The owners called me to see if everything was OK and when I said there were no taxis they immediately said don’t worry we are coming to get you! So kind! The next morning it was an easy short walk to the nearest train station to explore the Cinque Terre. Great experience.
- Warm reception and nice bed. This place is good for a sleepover on the way to the seaside
- I proprietari presenti e cortesi, disponibili per ogni esigenza e in qualsiasi ora, la camera pulita, materassi confortevoli, bagno grande e pulito tutto in ottime condizioni con qualità/prezzo abbondantemente superiore, struttura ottima, consiglio di soggiornarvi.
- Mi è piaciuto il sorriso e la gentilezza della signora (non la titolare) che si occupava della struttura.
- Stanza molto pulita, personale molto gentile e posizione ottima poco fuori dall’autostrada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Smeraldo offers accommodations in Castelnuovo Magra, just 30 miles from Lucca. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Viareggio is 19 miles from Albergo Smeraldo, and La Spezia is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 33 miles from Albergo Smeraldo.
- Friendly and nice staff. Nice pizzeria very close to the hotel.
- The owner is kind and takes care of his clients. He lent me a fan without asking . Best quality/price.
- one of the single beds turned out to be queen sized
- Goede basis overnachting voor een hele nette prijs. Erg aardige en behulpzame mensen.
- Personale disponibile e gentile, comodo parcheggio, stanza pulita
Featuring free WiFi, Locanda L’Ombrosa offers accommodations in Vezzano Ligure, just 27 miles from Viareggio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Spezia is 5 miles from Locanda L’Ombrosa, and Corvara is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 41 miles from Locanda L’Ombrosa.
- The masters of this hotel are very nice and friendly.
- lovely clean place, personal is friendly a lot. If you like to feel like at home go there. they understand a bit english but way they handle language barier is amazing ?so happy that we choose this place
- The price was reasonable and it had a family atmosphere. We were able to have a nice dinner at the inn. Breakfast was just OK.
- Nice family run hotel. The restaurant is great, some trouble in understanding in whats on offer but great food.
- A simpatia da equipe do hotel é maravilhosa, você se senti em casa, o quarto era grande e limpo, estacionamento gratis, ao lado um restaurante onde se come bem, acompanhado de um vinho branco tipico da região, café da manha bem variado. Tivemos todas as dicas para irmos visitar Cinque Terre que fica apenas 7,5km de La Spezia. Com certeza voltaremos.
Located in Comano, 30 miles from Viareggio, Albergo Miramonti features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and ski equipment. La Spezia is 20 miles from Albergo Miramonti, and Abetone is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We very much liked pretty much everything. It is really hard not to like it. Let us start with the hotel. Great hotel with a lot of history and nice rooms. We are a big family but we fitted all very well. The facilities, the pool, the bar, everything was great and there is a small old playground across the hotel which is also useful. The staff is absolutely the best, the passion is there. The owner and head chef, Umberto Ferrari, is the best in his business. You will never eat Italian food with the same taste after this. Pizza, pasta, meat, everything done with real passion. The wine was great and the whole staff was used perfect and very much tolerable for children. The scenery and landscape is astonishing. So peaceful and quiet (except my children) and I was really able to relax there. We are coming back, for sure.
- Excellent welcome, fantastic food, amazing views. Highly recommended
From the beginning of our stay at Albergo Miramonti – Umberto, Laura and their staff offered us (4 adults and 4 kids) a true Italian hospitality, support, advises, extraordinary homemade food and much more. They equally care of each guest and make you taste the real Italian spirit. The view from each side of hotel is breathtaking! The possibility to bath in the swimming pool under the great mountains makes you want to stay there for the rest of your days.
Umberto & Laura – thank you for great 6 days!
- Good food simple but fresh. Gorgeous swimming pool and quiet garden.
Beautiful location and all around scenery. Very friendly staff. Good restaurant. All very clean and efficient. A real pleasurable stay. Great swimming pool.
We chose to celebrate our birthday there, and the staff came through for us, bells and whistles…
Hotel Ristorante El Caracol
One of our top picks in Mulazzo.Hotel Ristorante El Caracol is located in Mulazzo, 15 miles from La Spezia and 13 miles from Corvara. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Forte dei Marmi is 28 miles from Hotel Ristorante El Caracol, and Sestri Levante is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Very nice place
On the way to 5 terre
– Overall is good with 65 Euro room fair.
– The restaurant food is superb. The beef dish is highly recommended.
– Nice view, if you are in the right room
– A double room with balcony
- Wonderful village, wonderful family, excellent food
Personale cordiale e competente.
Stanza bella e pulitissima.
- Colazione minimale. Peccato non aver potuto assaggiare la cucina e causa altri impegni.
- Very nice place
Top Hotels In Aulla Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aulla Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aulla Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aulla Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!