10 Best Hotels To Stay In Audubon Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Audubon Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Audubon Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Audubon Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Audubon Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Audubon Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Audubon Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Audubon Pennsylvania:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Ideally situated in the Valley Forge area of Pennsylvania, this hotel in Audubon offers spacious studios and suites as well as a variety of convenient services near attractions and corporate offices.Homewood Suites Valley Forge features studios and one-bedroom suites, which offer all the comforts of home. Appreciate fully equipped kitchens, 2-line phones and free high-speed internet.Wake up with a free hot breakfast at Philadelphia Homewood Suites. In the evening, stop by the lobby for the Welcome Home reception Monday through Thursday. Complimentary grocery shopping service and a 24-hour Suite Shop are also available.
- Staff was very friendly. The hotel provided a complimentary dinner & breakfast!
- I got a late check out and the staff was very friendly
Staff was very friendly. Seemed to actually enjoy working at Homewood Suites.
Breakfast was well done offering a good assortment and had a nice presentation.
- There was a complimentary light supper – burgers (veggie burgers, too!), salad, wine and beer! And cookies. Nice surprise.
- Very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The train station into PHL was close. We liked the evening social get together with food, wine and beer.
Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia
One of our best sellers in King of Prussia! Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia is located in King of Prussia, just 16 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Hyatt Place King of Prussia, and Cherry Hill is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia.
- Room was nicely designed, bed was good, and the shower pressure was great.
- The bed was very comfy and the pool and jacuzzi was a nice touch!
- Bed was comfy, room was clean, tv was huge and moveable!
- I loved that there was a “living room” to make it like a suit. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was great! Great value and 5 minutes away from the mall.
- Overall the room was very nice. Hotel is well located for the area. Staff was very friendly.
Best Western Plus – King of Prussia
Located off of major roads like Interstate 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) and Interstate 276 (Pennsylvania Turnpike), this King of Prussia hotel is across from the King of Prussia Mall. Free Wi-Fi is accessible.Guests staying at the Best Western Plus – King of Prussia can enjoy in-room conveniences like a work desk and a pillow-top for the mattress. There is also a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.A daily breakfast with eggs, waffles and more is served at the King of Prussia Best Western Plus. The hotel also showcases luxuries like a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and business center.The property is within a 3-minute drive of major offices for Lockheed Martin, AT&T and more. Villanova University is 4 miles away.
- Exit from the property was difficult to navigate because of lack of light, but otherwise convenient enough. Liked little else, honestly.
- My bf and I stayed two nights here during a snow storm and the room was very clean, bathroom was perfect and I’m a clean freak. I did all the test and sheets and pillows didn’t have on spot!!!!!!! We stayed for two nights. Location was great we ended up driving in the snow across to the mall to eat. We had no problems at all. A perfect stay.
- Right across the street from the King of Prussia mall. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Bed was super comfortable. Overall I’m satisfied with my stay.
- It was completely quiet. The room doors did not slam so I didn’t hear people coming in at out of the rooms early in the morning or late at night.
- The Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room was the best I’ve ever had!
Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge-Oaks
This Phoenixville hotel features a continental breakfast, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Valley Forge National Park which provides nature tours, hiking and fishing.Valley Forge-Oaks Hampton Inn guest rooms include an in-room coffee maker and a sofa chair. Cable TV and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests at the Hampton Inn Oaks Valley Forge can use the gym or full-service business center. A convenience store and laundry facilities are also available on site.The Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge-Oaks is a 5-minute drive from the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. Downtown Phoenixville is a 9-minute drive from the hotel and Villanova University is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- Beds were comfy, housekeeping kept room clean and attentive to our needs, various tasty choices offered at continental breakfast, friendly staff and managers. Provided a quiet nights rest after busy days at a reasonable expense.
- Breakfast was great. Room clean. Employees helpful
- Excellent location for visiting our family in the area.
- Staff were very professional and helpful. Breakfast buffet was very good with many choices. Quiet rooms, comfortable beds.
- Friendly staff, good accommodations, and an excellent breakfast.
Hyatt House Philadelphia-King of Prussia
Directly across from the King of Prussia Mall, this hotel features an on-site bar and lounge as well as a daily made-to order breakfast. The hotel is just off of Interstates 76 and 276.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access are included in every guest room at the Hyatt House Philadelphia-King of Prussia. Studios and suites have a kitchenette and a sofa bed.Guests can use the on-site fitness center and the business center. The front desk is open 24-hours at the King of Prussia Hyatt House.H Bar is open in the evenings and serves light meals and a full bar menu. The Market has snacks and drinks and is open 24-hours.Downtown Philadelphia is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Valley Forge National Park is 4 miles away.
- The room was very nice. With kitchen and everything
- The location is absolutely great! Great restaurant steps away! A shopping mall less than a five minute drive. The facility quite, clean, and comfortable.
- The hotel appears to be very new and the room was immaculate. I have stayed at a number of hotels in this chain and generally have a good experience, but this was the best by some margin. The included breakfast was good, but the food available at the bar in the evening really exceeded our expectations.
- Great room, enjoyed the fitness center, very good breakfast, friendly staff, and overall cleanliness of the facility
- Friendly staff, easy check-in, very clean room and we were offered an upgrade to a Suite at no extra cost. We stayed an extra night due to bad weather so the upgrade was great as we spent a lot more time in the room than originally planned. We will definitely come back next year!
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Located 1 miless from The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. Valley Forge National Park is 5 miles away.A cable TV, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are included in the rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks.The Valley Forge/Oaks Hilton Garden Inn provides luggage storage and 24-hour front desk services. There is also an on-site fitness center.Breakfast and dinner are served on-site at The Great American Grill.The Oaks Center Ice Hockey Rink is 1 mile from the hotel. King of Prussia Mall is a 10-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was good in the morning the bed was very comfortable
- Location, we attended the National Dog Show which was held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center; it was within walking distance from the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
The bed was so comfortable! We had been out all day and just wanted to relax that night; it was so comfy in the room- the best thing about the hotel
Was the location! We were surrounded by everything we could have ever needed! We’ll definitey be back next year!
- This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I even extended my stay for another three days. The rooms were excellent staff was very nice the entire hotel was incredible. Everything you could want from a reasonably priced hotel, I honestly couldn’t find one thing that wasn’t excellent. The only thing I didn’t try was restaurant there, this was only because there were excellent places to eat and we would dine with other friends who reside in the area.
- The pool was great. Our room was very nice and quiet. The staff was friendly. The grounds were well-kept. The junior suite was great for us because I like to go to bed early and he likes to stay up late and watch movies/TV. It was very clean and there were plenty of towels and pillows.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Less than 1 miles from Valley Forge National Historic Park, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are found in each room at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia. A microwave, a small refrigerator and a coffee maker are also included.A fitness room and a business center are open to all guests of the Valley Forge/King of Prussia SpringHill Suites. A laundromat, vending machines and 24-hour front desk services are also available.King of Prussia Mall is less than 3 miles from the hotel. Elmwood Park Zoo is a 15 minute drive away.
- Room 222 – Convenient parking, friendly staff, good breakfast, adequate exercise room, room was fixed and beds were made to perfection each day.
- room was very nice and comfy, great breakfast and proximity to shopping was great!
- The room was nice and had a great little sitting area, which is nicely divided from the sleeping space. The beds were comfortable and there was Free Wi-Fi and lots of outlets for plugging in electronic devices for charging.
- I loved the coziness of this hotel. The room was clean and quiet, I enjoyed the hot breakfast and the complementary tea station.
- Customer service,Peaceful,Close to Everything & Price Was Amazing
Chateau Suites is located in Norristown, just 18 miles from Philadelphia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Lambertville is 28 miles from Chateau Suites, and Cherry Hill is 24 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Location was convenient for our trip. The diner next door had excellent food.
- Beautiful rooms and the shower was amazing! My favorite hotel bathroom of all time! I want to steal the shower – the shower head hangs in the middle of the shower, was adjustable, and lights up like a disco ball! I felt like I was in a spa.
- They didn’t provide any extra accommodation for geust
- The tub and shower were amazing, the bed was so soft and comfortable. It was a Mommy getaway and I enjoyed every moment!
- The price was right. The room was decorated nicely.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia – King of Prussia
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia – King of Prussia is located in King of Prussia, just 15 miles from Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, and Cherry Hill is 22 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- My husband was so cool when we arrived and they accommodated us by letting us in early
- The place is nicely decorated. The location to the king of Prussia is great.
- Staff were so nice and welcoming; especially Bonita at the front desk. Breakfast buffet was a good value. Plenty of parking.
- The property was in a convenient location. Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Everything was nice and clean. Staff was friendly.
Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Set in Wayne, Pennsylvania, close to the King of Prussia Mall, this hotel offers spacious all-suite accommodations featuring microwaves and refrigerators, and provides a free daily hot breakfast.The Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge offers everything needed for a pleasant stay, including a state-of-the-art fitness center and seasonal outdoor sundeck. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining at the hotel’s restaurant, the Town and Country Grill.With free shuttles within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius, a number of local shopping centers and restaurants are easily accessible from the Philadelphia-Valley Forge Embassy Suites. The Brandywine Trail Wineries and Valley Forge National Park are also only moments away.
- Staff – Very friendly, very welcoming when I checked in.
- Good breakfast with made to order omlettes and strong coffee. Bus staff over eager to clear dishes. Great location for Valley Forge park. Good beds, slept well. Very quiet on a holiday week.
- Breakfast was very good . Some foods available from chef on duty – Omelets to order etc,
- Free breakfast, which is standard at Embassy Suites
- The breafast was good. The made to order omelette was a great way to start the day. The potatoes in the buffet were only good one day, the others theynwere hard and unedible. The restbof buffet and the made to order stuff more than made up for it.
Top Hotels In Audubon Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Audubon Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Audubon Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Audubon Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!