10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aubange Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Aubange Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aubange Belgium Luxembourg:
Hotel Le Pole Europeen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Pole Europeen offers pet-friendly accommodations in Aubange, just 15 miles from Luxembourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.You can play pool at the hotel. Mondorf-les-Bains is 22 miles from Hotel Le Pole Europeen, and Amnéville is 25 miles away.
- The lady who was working reception, the bar and waitressing was fantastic. Very welcoming.
- Although expensive for what is served the bread was delicious. For 12 EURO all you get is cereal, juice, bread, ham cheese and some fruit.
- There is no hotel nereby therefor we stayed there. Our room was at the first floor so easy to carry our luggages from the car park.
- Only thing good about it was that once you found it, if you had a car it was close to the mall or event that we went for.
- Not a lot to like, very different from online photos.
Hotel Arlon is situated on the E411 highway service area of Hondelange at just 4 kilometres from Luxembourg and 22 kilometres from Luxembourg City. for business and leisure travellers alike. Free parking is available on site.The modern hotel rooms are all equipped with a flat screen TV and have free Wi-Fi. Guests will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath.The hotel has rooms available for guests with accessibility issues.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast which in served in the restaurant “La Route du Soleil”. Lunch and diner are served in the self-service restaurant AC Arlon, offering a wide range of cold and hot dishes, salad bar and desserts. You can also sit back and relax with a drink and snack at the bar. Pets are welcome for free. There is a gift shop at the property.Hotel Arlon is 26.7 miles from Orval, Mondorf-les-Bains is 22.4 miles from Hotel Arlon, while McArthurGlen Messancy Luxembourg at only 6.8 miles.
- It is a nice concept on hotel plus restaurant on a bridge on top of the highway, but a disaster for comfort.
- Very kind women on reception. Great orange juice on breakfast. Good to just sleep there, eat and go.. as intended, I guess.
- Good breakfast, good coffee, comfortable bed, hot shower, room warm and comfortable. We have stayed here before and it lived up to the memories of our last visit. The staff were friendly and our pets made welcome. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Restaurant was downstairs didn’t have to leave hotel to go out to eat. Nothing
Huge spacious rooms and big convenient parking.
There’s a nice big field right next to hotel to walk your dog. Easy access on and off the highway. No extra cost for pet.
Best Western Hotel Arlux
With free parking, functional guest rooms and an on-site cocktail lounge, The Best Western Hotel Arlux provides a convenient base in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes.The hotel has rooms with stylish decorations. For even greater comfort, enjoy the executive rooms which were refurbished recently. Special rooms are available for disabled guests.The surrounding area gives guests the perfect base for wonderful walking and biking tours. For shopping, the city of Arlon has everything you could wish for.The hotel’s restaurant Le Jardin du Luxembourg serves fine and varied dishes. An extensive breakfast buffet is served every morning and known for its local specialties. For a snack or a relaxing drink, the pleasant hotel bar is an excellent choice.There is a sunny terrace outside, which will make you feel relaxed in this green setting.The hotel itself is on the outskirts of the town, just 19 miles from Luxembourg City and only 118 miles from Brussels. This makes the Best Western Hotel Arlux easily accessible.
- The room was great, staff were very helpful and the food was excellent.
– Location (close by the highway)
– Comfort and quietness
- breakfast is good lots of choose . room is quite old , so looks not clean enough.
- Good breakfast, very easy to find and so close to the highway.
- Hotel was easy to find and convenient location for our travelling. The room was tidy and spacious and the bed very comfortable for the family after a very long journey in the car. Being Nespresso addicts the coffee machine was amazing. The restaurant was very nice and the staff friendly. Great selection for breakfast.
Chateau De Latour
Experience staying at a real medieval castle and savor the picturesque, idyllic surroundings of Chateau De Latour. Benefit from free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Relax in the comfortable, authentically decorated public spaces and feel the atmosphere of legends and history all around you. Enjoy the mild climate of the region and sit out on the wonderful courtyard, overlooking the valley of the Vire River and the hills of Gaume.In the evenings, sample delicious and carefully prepared meals in the restaurant before you retreat to your comfortable, classic room.Take advantage of the beautiful natural environment and go hiking in the forests nearby. You can explore the charming, small village of Latour and visit the interesting Baillet-Latour museum.Venture out further to discover the wider Gaume region and go mountain biking through its landscape. With many outdoor activities in the vicinity, such as fishing, horseback riding or golf, you will never grow bored.
- It is a good one night stay for a medium price if you just want a bed and a nice meal while travelling.
- The atmosphere of the chateau, the scenic surroundings and charming decor. Parking is convenient.
- The location is great and the view from the window is amazing. Breakfast was fine, just what it should be: pastry, local fresh juice, some cheese/ham, diary products and coffee.
- Das Ambiente. Abendessen war lecker. Wir hatten das Menue
- Ontbijt was lekker en voldoende. Mooie uitzicht en prachtig terras.
Hotel La Venerie
Located in Virton in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 26 miles from Luxembourg, Hotel La Venerie features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bouillon is 26 miles from Hotel La Venerie, and Thionville is 31 miles from the property.
The room (room #1) and the en suite bathroom were spacy.
Fridge and TV in the room. WiFi available and cable internet working very well.
In the restaurant an excellent drink menu and dinner was actually quite good and so was the breakfast.
Spacy outdoor seating on the terrace, also for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beautiful view from the terrace.
Service in the hotel and restaurant was very friendly and attentive.
Restaurant was very well priced and so was the breakfast.
Ample free of charge parking.
- Beautiful location. The dinner and the breakfast were both excellent, with wonderful service. The hotelier was a great old gentleman.
- When we arrived staff not aware of our booking but did sort out a room. Very helpful with minimal English language !
- The new owners are doing some renovation, looks promising.
- Effectivement lit super confortable avec vu panoramique ?
- The room (room #1) and the en suite bathroom were spacy.
Relais du Silence Hostellerie du Peiffeschof
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Relais du Silence Hostellerie du Peiffeschof offers accommodations in Arlon, just 14 miles from Luxembourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Mondorf-les-Bains is 24 miles from Hotel Du Peiffeschof, and Echternach is 27 miles away.
Stunning setting, quiet and incredibly well-equipped – we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and wished that it had been longer.
For supper, we had a young wild boar stew. It’s “to die “for”… And in the late evening, a great choice of local “schnapps”.
Many thanks to Paule and Thierry, the owners, for their hospitality. Baie dankie vir alles…
- Hotel was brilliant and owners superb at ensuring a good customer experience.
- The location in the countryside, the quality of the food, the friendliness and attention of the owner and staff. Everything was excellent.
- Extremely peaceful. Good WIFI and a nice restaurant.
- The beds were new and very comfortable. The staff was really friendly
- Stunning setting, quiet and incredibly well-equipped – we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and wished that it had been longer.
La Chrysalide offers accommodations in Étalle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Luxembourg is 24 miles from La Chrysalide, and Bouillon is 25 miles away.
- It is not a recent but a decent hotel. The restaurant has a wide range and is very fine.
- Management could not have done more for us. We’d had a traumatic car breakdown nearby and they were able to sort a lift into Arlon so very kind, and the patron provided a drink on arrival before opening; we had a very pleasant supper in a popular local spot. This is a cosy and welcoming place with decent toiletries, nice towels and a clean and cheery bedroom right in town with a bar and restaurant.
- it is the only hotel in etalle / belgium. Our room is on the top floor, 2 beds and quite large. We enjoyed the overall time in the hotel.
- L’accueil , la chambre refaite depuis peu et la restauration
- C’est un bon hotel de passage pour moi j’avais besoin pour loger 1 nuit meteo mauvaise donc super d’avoir un hotel pour passer une nuit . les responsables sont tres gentils
Hôtel Les Ardillières du Pont d’Oye
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Les Ardillières du Pont d’Oye offers accommodations in Habay-la-Neuve, just 22 miles from Luxembourg. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden.Bouillon is 27 miles from Ardillieres Pont d Oye, and Houffalize is 28 miles from the property.
- Superb country getaway – serene nature, beautifully landscaped garden, lake, forest, breakfast was of limited quantity but excellent quality
- environment,relative isolation,quiet and beautiful location by a lake and stream. lovely walks. fantastic food at restaurant. helpful staff.gorgeous breakfast
- The location is absolutely great! the hotel is small family run business so it’s cosy and quiet. Breakfast is absolutely great ! The rooms and the bath are quite large. The restaurant Les Plats Canailles is just vis-a-vis so it’s very convenient to enjoy a late dinner (which is by the way exceptional ! chef Thirry and the team are doing an excellent job), also have some (more) glasses of wine and then, go to sleep at the hotel.
- Excellent friendly staff and immaculate rooms, spa and lovely breakfast 10/10
- Beautiful, quiet location, quite magical. Amazing restaurant next door. Easy access from motorway. Lovely walks on doorstep.
Hotel L’Empreinte du Temps
L’Empreinte du Temps is located in a former school, in an area well-known as the Belgian Provence. There is a terrace where you can relax when the weather is sunny. Guests can benefit from WiFi in the hotel rooms.This hotel offers light rooms with a private bathroom, TV and direct telephone line. You can park your car directly at the hotel.The restaurant Gastronomique La Grappe D’or offers a nice choice of regional specialities prepared in a simple but creative way. The menus are renewed on a very regular basisYou can reach the French border in a 5-minute walk. Verdun and Longwy are reachable within 1-hour by car.
- Very nice, diligent crew. Rooms are big and bright. You have to be prepared for bathtube as there is no shower. But in general – excellent.
Restaurant closed at 20.30. On a Friday evening!!
No proper shower. Only handheld device in bath tube.
- Een zeer kwaliteitsvol ontbijt, ruim en met heel wat streekproducten. En uiteraard is ook de omgeving prachtig. Een aanrader voor een verblijf in het uiterste zuiden van België.
- Calme confort et intimité préservée. Prestation de qualité.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux. Produits de grande qualité. Personnel aux petits soins, nous étions seuls à l’hôtel. Repas du soir gastronomique.
Van Der Valk Luxembourg-Arlon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Van Der Valk Luxembourg-Arlon offers accommodations in Arlon, just 14 miles from Luxembourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mondorf-les-Bains is 23 miles from Van Der Valk Luxembourg-Arlon, and Amnéville is 30 miles from the property.
- Hotel is brand new, so everything is very clean and neat. Room are larger than average.
Breakfast was really good and plenty of choice.
Restaurant is excellent and food is delicious
Staff are very kind and helpful
Location is terrific
Rates are extremely interesting
- Very nice hotel. Still under construction in the underground and surroundings but it did not disturb. A bit surpirsed that rooms were not ready when we arrived (10pm) and we had to wait in the bar for 20 minutes. Got 2 free drink so not bad. nice breakfast and easy to locate. Very comfy new bed.
- Brand new, modern hotel with excellent restaurant. Good beds – slept very well
loved the atmosphere in the hotel especially the dining room bar area
wifi great bed was comfy and sheets lovely and more importantly the pillows were comfy
Top Hotels In Aubange Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aubange Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!