10 Best Hotels To Stay In Atrani Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Atrani Campania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Atrani Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atrani Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atrani Campania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Atrani Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Atrani Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Atrani Campania:
Hotel L’Argine Fiorito
One of our top picks in Atrani.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel L’Argine Fiorito is 800 feet from Atrani Beach and a 5-minute drive from Amalfi. It offers classic-style rooms with a balcony and views of the natural landscape.This charming, family-run hotel was once an 17th-century pasta factory. It overlooks a small square furnished with tables and chairs.An Italian breakfast is served in the breakfast room, which features an arched ceiling and a TV. The nearest restaurant is only 500 feet away.Rooms are simply furnished and uniquely decorated. They include a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.Sorrento is 19 miles from L’Argine Fiorito Hotel. The A3 highway and Salerno are a 30-minute drive away.
- Quaint hotel nestled in the gorge at the back of the small, seacoast town of Altrani. You can walk to everything in town and out to the beach also. The hotel had a very nice courtyard, and small stream nearby. We slept with our balcony doors open as the night air was perfect in September. However, we were woken by local roosters at 4:30 am, but that was easily remedied by closing the doors. It had a very authentic feel, not at all touristy.
- The breakfast was great with lots of choice, the room was cute and clean, the view was very nice and the staff was kind. We had a lovely time and hope to come back one day.
- Lovely tiled old building. Clean and extremely well kept.
- I liked the villa, it gave me a sense of living in Italy.
Atrani is the perfect spot! we had such an amazing time here. The hotel is set back from everything so it is peaceful, but only a short walk to the beach and restaurants. we loved having Amalfi so close but also having a more secluded experience.
the breakfast here was very pleasant and the hosts were always helpful. The hotel dog was a perk for us
Palazzo Ferraioli – Hotel & Wellness
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Palazzo Ferraioli – Hotel & Wellness is located in Atrani in the region of Campania, just 24 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sorrento is 12 miles from Palazzo Ferraioli, and Salerno is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from Palazzo Ferraioli – Hotel & Wellness.
- The staff (especially Carlos and the reception staff) were lovely. Very helpful and friendly! The room had a gorgeous view of Atrani and the sea, and it was clean and spacious.
- Very quiet n in z same time close to amalfi city center n to the beach .the hotel was a very good choice esp the staff they were friendly n helpful esp Antoinette n Carlo n the porter who helped us the last day wz our luggage.
- We felt like we found a hidden gem! Staff were fantastic to work with and the location next to Amalfi was fantastic! quick walk through a mountain tunnel and we were in Amalfi. The surprise is how much we loved our little villa of Atrani. We loved the atmosphere and the evening dining outside with the locals.
- Best location in Atrani. Close to restaurants and Amalfi. But those steps….!
- Great location, very close to restaurants and the beach. Staff was great, friendly, and very helpful!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Amalfi has a great location in the center of Amalfi, just a few feet from Saint Andrew’s Cathedral. It features a peaceful yard with citrus fruit trees.Guest rooms come with satellite TV and air conditioning. Some have a private balcony. Breakfast is served on the terrace on the 5th floor.The Amalfi Hotel also features a reading room and a TV lounge.
- We stayed for two nights in one of the newly renovated rooms and they were lovely! Clean, nice modern decor and large bed and jacuzzi bath in the room. Great location, staff were friendly and very helpful with any questions. Breakfast on the terrace with nice.
- Everything was wonderful. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from all transport links on the Amalfi Coast. The staff helped us a lot to optimize our holiday. Everyday started with a varied breakfast with great view.
- Location was excellent. In the city centre but hidden away from crowd and not many stairs to get up to the hotel. The hotel has elevator although we didn’t use it much. Served very good selection for breakfast and wonderful staff serving breakfast and at front desk. The hotel is very clean.
- Room a good size & hotel was spotlessly clean. Reasonable selection for breakfast. Good location & great value for money.
Excellent choice a breakfast. Really helpful staff.
Fantasatic boat trip to Capri, organised through hotel and cheaper than the ferry
One of our top picks in Maiori.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Amalfi Coast, the 4-star Hotel Panorama has a swimming pool on its terrace which overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Its private beach is just across the street, 50 feet away.Most rooms at Panorama Hotel have views of the sea and the coast. Each room has an LCD TV and satellite channels.The hotel is in the center of Maiori, the largest town on the Amalfi Coast. The main promenade is just a short walk away.
- Excellent Hotel , our room had a beautiful panoramic view . Special thanks to Ida and Ivan from reception that were extremely kind and helpful providing us with all the details of the places we wanted to visit . Very good size room and bathroom, very comfortable beds. Nice terrace on top with spectacular view.
- The hotel was lovely, the staff were friendly and the location was great. We got engaged whilst staying in Maiori and I informed the hotel just in passing comment, when we next went into our room there was a bottle of prosecco with a congratulations card. Very thoughtful indeed. The Amalfi coast is beautiful and im so glad we found this hotel in Maiori.
- Excellent front desk staff, helpful with airport transfers and dinner arrangements. Room was clean, great shower and bed and a nice view from the 4th floor balcony. Free bottled water in the fridge is a nice touch after travelling. Decent breakfast.
- Great location,helpful staff.breakfast on the terrace was wonderful. Next time I will ask for a room with a seaview. Great experience.
- Three of the staff members were very nice, friendly,helpful and acommodating, specifically the morning staff after 8am ….the two women upon our check in and the young man who parked our car. During the late hours 11 pm etc..the two men we encountered were very dry and not really wanting to accommodate us with our request or help us with answers to our questions, this made me feel put off. The morning reception team always had a smile, and were exceptionally friendly and very helpful and accommodating..I would stay here again because they made the difference.
Grand Hotel Excelsior
Grand Hotel Excelsior features a swimming pool, free parking, and a free shuttle to its private beach and to Amalfi center. Each room has a private balcony with views of the sea.Each guest room at the Grand Hotel is spacious and comfortable. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The bar is in a natural grotto and provides a unique location for a fresh cocktail. Grilled fish and meat are served at the Grand Hotel’s restaurant with terrace.A second sit-down restaurant is open throughout the summer and hosts jazz concerts, wine tastings, and gourmet events.
- Roof top pool and Bar with excellent view of Mt Vesuvius
- The views from the hotel are superb. To walk dawn to Amalfi takes about 30 minutes (longer coming back up!) but we utilised the free hotel shuttle bus most days. Overall the hotel rooms and lobby area were extremely clean
Room cleaning= 0.0
Room view= 10..!
Hotel guest (age)= 60+
- The breakfast buffet was outstanding. The views were outstanding. The room was amazing and comfortable. We will be back!
- We were lucky enough to get one of the updated rooms so that made our stay enjoyable. We had a Seaview room with a balcony so we had a spectacular view from our room.
One of our top picks in Amalfi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Just 150 feet from the beach in Amalfi, Residenza Sole is an excellent choice to spend an unforgettable vacation. Its spacious rooms have satellite TV and fridge.The Sole is set in the historic center, near the main church, and within easy reach of the tourist buses to Positano, Ravello, and Naples.
- The hotel was lovely. There was a beautiful view of the Amalfi coast and the sea from our bedroom and also from the lovely terrace where we had our breakfast. The lady who was working there, Elisa, was very helpful and hardworking. The breakfast was very nice and plentiful for a continental breakfast. The room was clean, comfortable and bright.
- It is nice small apartment. They had everything for brekfast.
- Great place to stay in Amalfi, spacious room and decent breakfast. very easy to reach other Amalfi coast destinations such as Positano and Ravello, Amalfi is definitely the most convenient place to stay in the area!
- The location was good, easy walking distance but a warning about the steps might be appreciated by other guests. I missed breakfast on the first morning but was ok the next day. Checking In was easy but involved no human contact. This could have caused problems.
- my bathroom did not have soap and when I asked for it, they answered that it did not fit.
Hotel Bellevue Suite
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Bellevue Suite is located in Amalfi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 23 miles from Hotel Bellevue Suite, and Sorrento is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We were upgraded to a room with a very big balcony and amazing view!! The room was very big as well and the staff at the hotel were always very sweet and helpful 😀 would definitely come back to stay there!!
- Good location with City Center at walking distance. Also, parking place of its own makes it easier. Breakfast is good value for money and staff is very helpful and can speak English – A great advantage.
- I was taking a day trip with two other friends who are also studying abroad. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They were even nice enough to drive us down to the bus stop considering we had luggage with us and it was raining the day of our departure. Bathroom and room were extremely clean, came with more than enough towels, shower had nice water pressure. I would definitely stay with them again if I were to visit the Almafi coast later in time.
- Breakfast was extra pay. Parking was extra pay. Hotel owner was annoyingly accommodating. Terrace was big with a nice sea view (view free of charge!) There are better hotels for good value with sincerely friendly management.
- We were upgraded to a room with a balcony overlooking the sea, which was lovely.
One of our top picks in Amalfi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the main square of Amalfi, Hotel Fontana is just 300 feet from the port and bus stops so guests can immediately start enjoying their vacation.The Fontana Hotel prides itself on its friendly service and inviting atmosphere. A day begins with a delicious buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the room upon request.The guest rooms are spacious and comfortable and have a view of the sea or the square with its impressive cathedral. Choose a Suite and in addition guests will find a personal sauna and a hydro-massage shower.The hotel organizes excursions to nearby Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius.
- Location tipped the balance. Bed just acceptable.
- The staff were very friendly. Breakfast was lovely. The hotel was in a great location for us because the piazza is right outside. Buses and ferry only metres away. It’s located at bottom of the hill so not many stairs to drag your luggage up (thankfully). We loved it.. the buses run regularly to most locations and are very cheap. Don’t miss a ride up to Ravello 🚌
Great location in the piazza, easy to find, very central. Nice view over ocean from balcony.
The room is clean and very spacious, very old fashioned, if you like that style.
Breakfast was adequate and plentiful.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic, helpful and genuine! Breakfast was a special surprise – well done to the barista!
- Excellent scenic and central location. The view view from our room was fantastic
Hotel La Bussola
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, Hotel La Bussola offers a large terrace with a wonderful view of the sea. The panoramic restaurant serves local cuisine, and rooms are stylish.La Bussola is just a few feet from Piazza del Duomo and Amalfi’s main shopping center and tourist harbor, with transportation to Positano, Capri, Ischia, Naples and Salerno.La Bussola Hotel dates back to the early 20th century. All rooms come furnished with Vietri Tiles and private balcony with views of the sea. The buffet breakfast includes ham, cheese, cereal and pastries.Car rental can be arranged for guests and valet parking is available on site. Salerno-Pontecagnano Airport is 28 miles away.
- Staff very attentive and helpful. Great location and room overlooking the bay was amazing
very good place to stay, the room was clean and very nice.
the staff was very friendly.
- I think this is the best place to stay if you are by car.
- Loved the friendly staff and hotel was very nice!! Our room was fantastic looking over the sea!!!
The hotel called us ahead of time to inform us of road closures! We arrived slightly early and were rushing to try and get in the hike Sentiero delgli, Dei, Path of the Gods, and the staff went above and beyond to help us, looking up bus times, expediting our check-in, etc. Most appreciated! And the hike was phenomenal!
The seaview was spectacular. I have a fractured shoulder and did my physio exercises while gazing out to sea, enjoyed it thoroughly!
Hotel Il Nido
One of our best sellers in Amalfi! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Il Nido is a small, peaceful hotel overlooking the Bay of Amalfi. It has air-conditioned rooms with balconies and panoramic views, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at the Il Nido Hotel include a private bathroom, satellite TV and minibar.The hotel serves a large and varied continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy fresh pastries, cereal and fruit while enjoying views of the Amalfi Coast and Mediterranean. Breakfast room service is also available.The center of Amalfi is a 12-minute walk away.
View of the coast line from the balcony was really nice.
Not too far from the main strip. Max 10 min walk
Breakfast was good
Great location and views.
Balcony had sea views.
Friendly staff & excellent breakfast.
- The hotel had great views from the room. The breakfast menu was good with mostly pastries and some meat and cheeses. The staff were very helpful too.
- Breakfast, room & staff fine and parking was no problem.
- Loved the character and charm of the hotel, the beds were comfy and warm, and the breakfast/dining room was great. The person working in the dining room at breakfast was cheerful and warm. Location was great, and it was very quiet inside the hotel. There is a courtyard area which would be lovely in the summer.
- View of the coast line from the balcony was really nice.
Top Hotels In Atrani Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Atrani Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Atrani Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Atrani Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!