10 Best Hotels To Stay In Atlantic City New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Atlantic City New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Atlantic City New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atlantic City New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atlantic City New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Atlantic City New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Atlantic City New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Atlantic City New Jersey:
The Claridge – a Radisson Hotel
One of our top picks in Atlantic City.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Claridge – a Radisson Hotel offers accommodations in Atlantic City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from The Claridge – a Radisson Hotel.
- The bed was so comfortable. We loved the rooftop bar The Vue
- . i’d like the hotel tell well enough to come back again. it was easy to find the soda/snacks/ice machines. the desk attends were every nice and helpful, most of all patience with all the clients.
- We came in to see a show at Boardwalk Hall. The proximity to the venue was excellent. The hotel was easy enough to find and the valet parking for $15 was a good value. We had a problem with our room and the front desk addressed it immediately.
- Large room with a very comfortable bed. Quiet at night so had no problem sleeping.
- The staff were friendly and the room was very clean. We called and asked if we could arrive early and our room was ready.
FantaSea Resorts at Atlantic Palace
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Boardwalk in the heart of Atlantic City’s casino district, the Fantasea Resorts at Atlantic Palace features an outdoor pool with a terrace and direct access to Atlantic City Beach.Each of the Fantasea Resorts at Atlantic Palace suites is complete with kitchen facilities and cable TV. The suites overlook the ocean or the city, and have well-equipped private bathrooms.After a day spent exploring the attractions of Boardwalk you can relax in the hotel’s hot tub or sauna, or work out in the on-site gym. FantaSea Atlantic Palace is 8 miles from Atlantic City Golf Club.The hotel is 1 miles from Atlantic City Station and 11 miles from Atlantic City Airport. The FantaSea is in the nightlife center of Atlantic City, a 5-minute walk from the Trump Taj Mahal.
- Beautiful view of the beach! Right on the boardwalk! Big bathtub with jets. Full kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge & 4 burners. Most importantly, CLEAN!!! Loved the room! Will stay here again.
- bed is small; elevators take long; parking spots are close
- The location was excellent. Easy to walk anywhere and great access to the boardwalk.
- The view from my room was awesome and access to public transport was easy so I didn’t have to drive we just took the jetney where ever we went .
- Everything was great down to the staff and the cleaniness of the rooms and hallways.
The Showboat Hotel Atlantic City
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Atlantic City, 10 miles from Ocean City, The Showboat Hotel Atlantic City features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was very nice, spacious and the beds were comfortable.
- I like the atmosphere and I like all of it beautiful colorful banners or things that you have around it just look like it was a fun place
- there is not a lot of options in the hotel and it was very trashy.
- I like that the guy was willing to warm up my food because it was no microwave.
- The room was decent. Clean from what I can see. That’s it!
Best Western Envoy Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Within walking distance of the Atlantic City boardwalk, shopping, clubs and many local casinos including Trump Plaza, Caesar’s and the Trump Taj Mahal, this hotel has comfortable guest rooms.Best Western Envoy Inn is less than one mile from the Atlantic City Beach, Ripley’s Believe It or Not museum and the Convention Center. Other nearby attractions include the Noyes Museum and Blue Heron Pines Golf Club.Each spacious guest room features cable satellite TV and high-speed internet access. Envoy Best Western also provides a complimentary newspaper each morning and business services, such as fax and copying.
- The beds are comfortable and the room is spacious for two. The bathroom is good but a little tight. The coffee and the waffles are igood but the rest are blah. The lady in charge, Piedra, is very friendly and keeps the breakfast room spotless. Most important, I left my tote bag in our room and we had to come back. We were already 30 minutes away but whoever the cleaning staff, returned it to the manager and we Got my tote bag back. A very good experience! I commend this hotel.
We had little a desk a little fridge a microwave
And plenty of room
- I love staying here when I’m in AC. Close to small food places, a 711 right across the street, family dollar two blocks up. Winter walking sucks but when it’s nice out, it’s a nice 15/20 min walk to outlets, 10 mins from Ballys. There are very few hotels that offer smoking rooms that are NOT shaky af but these amenities are clean and welcoming. The beds are comfy. The continental breakfast is great (waffles, fruit jams for waffles, bread and mini bagels. Yogurt. Cereals. Oatmeal. Sausage, eggs, etc although i dont eat that lol). Check out being at 12 is awesome.
- Breakfast was a delight. Lady managing breakfast was cheerful,helpful and her waffles were amazing. Rooms were comfortable will stay again.
- Great location!! Central to everything, we lucked out with parking!
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
One of our top picks in Atlantic City.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel offers accommodations in Atlantic City. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 10 miles from Sheraton Atlantic City.
- Thr two front desk staff were amazaing. Their hospitality was at an all time high.
- Great size room, very comfy bed. Easy check in and out and the perfect location to get to everything.
- I loved the fact that You could control the room temperature. It was close to the shopping area, good restaurants and casinos.
- I love the beds they are extremely comfortable and everything was so clean and also staff was very friendly
- I had a problem with the tv not working. I notified guest services and they offered to send a technician to the room right away. I declined the offer because we were leaving but I appreciated how willing they were to solve the problem immediately.
Wyndham Skyline Tower
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Wyndham Skyline Tower is in Atlantic City just 3 minutes’ walk from Resorts Casino Hotel and the Atlantic City boardwalk. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room at this 32-story luxury apartments includes a TV and a sitting area. Private bathrooms offer a shower.At Wyndham Skyline Tower there is a 24-hour front desk and an indoor and outdoor hot tub. Other amenities offered at the property include laundry facilities.The hotel is 1 block from the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk and Steel Pier where guests can enjoy 3 miles of shopping, dining, gambling and ocean views. Tanger Outlets The Walk is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Atlantic City International Airport is 10.5 miles away.
- Full kitchen, and hot tub were great additions, as well as a beautiful view from the balcony
- This is my 4th time staying at the Wyndham and Everything was great as always! This hotel may be the best attraction in the whole entire Atlantic City lol. I can’t wait for my next stay!!!
- The room was great! The bed was SO comfy, and the extra services (breakfast discounts, limo discounts) were really great!
- everything including staff was very informative of all aspects of the property. loved it!!!
- The rooms were so quiet and sound proof. Felt like we was the only guest on the floor.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute walk from the Atlantic City Boardwalk and beach, this hotel offers modern rooms with free internet and LCD TVs. Free WiFi in the lobby is available.Courtyard Atlantic City’s guest rooms feature white linens and an mp3 player alarm clock. Bathrooms have granite countertops.The Courtyard Bistro is on site and features Starbucks Coffee. Breakfast and dinner are available here.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center, open 24 hours a day for guest convenience.Four golf courses are within a 10 miles drive. Shopping is within walking distance at The Walk Outlet Shopping Center offering over 100 shops and restaurants. Atlantic City International Airport is 13 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable. We have been working alot of overtime. It was a great change. Very relaxing slept like a baby?
- Rooms were spacious, clean and great location. The staff was extremely helpful. They seemed happy to work there.
- Very clean, comfortable beds with lots of pillows. Courteous staff, friendly and helpful.
The check out staff was great very helpful and pleasant.
The check in staff did not respect my privacy with other guest at the counter right next to me. She did not tell her to move back until she finished with me.
- I like being able to go downstairs to hgav e breakfast and not leaving th e hotel. Food was better then expected.
Quality Inn Flamingo
Quality Inn Flamingo offers accommodations in Atlantic City. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The room was very nice
I like the atmosphere
Very friendly people
- Very clean and modern rooms. Hot breakfast included. The staff was very nice!
- The bed was amazing and it was quiet and close to all casinos.
- So clean and comfortable . Enjoyed our stay. Will be back again. Walking distance to the Tropicana Casino. You
- It was so cheap, convenient location and good quality for the price
- The room was very nice
Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk
Located in Atlantic City, 9 miles from Ocean City, Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 10 miles from Days Inn Oceanfront Boardwalk.
- Location and friendliness and attentative of the staff
- ROOM CLEAN VIEW ALL WAS GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL WILL LOVE TO GO BACK
- Very clean and very helpful employees.i would stay there again
- Great location … Free parking. .. clean room
- We liked the hotel that was balcony. It was confortable the bed was.
Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just 1 block from Atlantic City’s Boardwalk, this hotel features classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with HBO channels. It also has an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool.With simple décor, all rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City include a spacious work desk and a sitting area. A coffee maker is provided in every room.The on-site Perry’s Café is open 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch, serving traditional American cuisine.The Atlantic City Howard Johnson provides free parking and daily newspapers to all guests. A private shuttle stops in front of the property and goes to all local casinos.The Trump Taj Mahal Casino is a 2-minute drive from this hotel and Atlantic City Beach is 1 block away. The Atlantic City International Airport is 12 miles away.
- I really enjoyed my stay at ya hotel in plan to visit more often as a matter of fact im planning to visit the first week of March in the week of the 24th the staff was very polite in the establishment was very clean in smelled good my husband and i was very pleased
Clean clean is All I can say
We got everything we were promised
- Staff was helpful and really nice. Rooms were clean and stocked up.
This is a standard hotel in the centre of Atlantic City. I only stayed one night, unfortunately.
I had a double room – it was spacious, clean, it had a fridge, a safe and coffee making facilities. Noise isolation is very good in this hotel, because there were some incredible noisy people on the same floor, even in rooms close to the mine. I could hear them in the corridor but the noise did not get through the walls to my room.
The staff at the reception (Thomas from Poland and the other man on service in the evening of January 20th) were great, they helped me with the problem described above and they generally made their best to make me feel comfortable in the hotel. Many thanks!
- I liked everything about my stay at the Howard Johnson
Top Hotels In Atlantic City New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Atlantic City New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Atlantic City New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Atlantic City New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!