10 Best Hotels To Stay In Atlantic Beach North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Atlantic Beach North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Atlantic Beach North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atlantic Beach North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atlantic Beach North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Atlantic Beach North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Atlantic Beach North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Atlantic Beach North Carolina:
Atlantic Beach by Patton Hospitality
This Atlantic Beach property provides direct beach access along with indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is a 10-minute drive from the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores.Each cozy villa at Peppertree Atlantic Beach by Patton Hospitality includes a kitchen complete with microwave, dishwasher, and oven. Guests can enjoy the view from the private balcony or surf the web with free Wi-Fi.An on-site gym and children’s playground are part of this Atlantic Beach hotel. Tennis, volleyball, and shuffleboard courts are also on site.Reel Screamin’ Fishing Charters is less than 1 miles from the Atlantic Beach Peppertree. The North Carolina Maritime Museum is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- It was a great place to stay. The rooms were very nice. They have all the amenities you need. Staff was awesome.
- Nice layout, great view, linens, towels and all rooms clean (and plenty of towels-thank you!) The kitchen was well stocked. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. Lots of amenities and activities to do on the grounds.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were big. Kitchen had adequate pans, plates, etc. Indoor pool was large and warm. Outdoor hot tub was hot. Nice church just a mile away.
- The location is great especially building 25. Rooms are clean, spacious, and nicely decorated.
- It was a good price. Nice location. Nice size room with full kitchen and small dinning area. You’re pretty much right on the beach. There were some fishing charter companies within a mile or 2.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
This Atlantic Beach hotel is 2 miles from the center of Atlantic Beach and 4 miles from Fort Macon Coast Guard Station. Guests receive access to a seasonal outdoor pool and on-site fitness center throughout their stay.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront. A balcony with ocean or oceanfront view is included in select rooms.Traveling professionals can rely on the business center with free wired internet for added convenience. Families can also take advantage of the on-site children’s playground at this Atlantic Beach Oceanfront DoubleTree by Hilton.Molly’s Beachside Bar and Grill features casual beachfront dining, which includes gourmet hamburgers and hand-crafted cocktails. Prime 1079 is an American steakhouse with southern flair that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Duke Marine Lab is 8 miles away. Fort Macon State Park, home to a mid-19th century American Civil War fort, is 5 miles away.
- I loved my room and the view of the ocean! I loved all aspects of my stay!!
- The ocean view from our room was the highlight of our stay. The room was clean and bed comfortable. We didn’t eat at any of the restaurants on site
- Check in was very easy, staff very friendly and courteous. Hotel was quiet and felt secure with security guard. Lots of parking. Loved being ocean front with a balcony, hotel has indoor and outdoor pool as well as pier. Comfortable bed.
- The beach access was nice. The complementary cookies were delish.
- Facility was nice, good location, beautiful grounds.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Palm Suites is located in Atlantic Beach, 14.9 miles from Havelock and 11.8 miles from Emerald Isle.Each room at the Palm Suites is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Albert J. Ellis Airport, 49.7 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfy. Stayed here before. Nice place
- This was our first time staying at this location. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and attentive to everything.
- Front desk staff was super accommodating and friendly!!
- The bed was a bit hard, people upstairs over our room very loud….wrong coffee maker for the type of coffee you have need a 4 cup small coffee maker
- The staff were so friendly and helpful! The room was very cute and comfortable!
Hampton Inn and Suites Atlantic Beach
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Pine Knoll Shores hotel is located across the street from the boardwalk which provides easy access to the beach. It features an outdoor pool and rooms include free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites Atlantic Beach are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities. Each room and studio also provides a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with a seating area.Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Knoll Shores includes a business center. For added convenience, laundry facilities and a snack shop are available at the hotel.Fort Macon State Park is 5.6 miles from Atlantic Beach Hampton Inn and Suites. Downtown Atlantic Beach is 2.8 miles away.
- The room was excellent the food was delicious pool access amazing, bed were super comfy
- Hamptom Inn at Atlantic Beach was Very clean, the staff were very sweet and the breakfast was GREAT!!! We stayed in a King deluxe studio for the weekend and we loved it!!!
- All the staff were friendly and we’re happy to help. The breakfast buffet was very good and the hot entrees changed every day. Very comfortable bed.
- The lobby was decorated for the season with a tree, that made it cozy and inviting. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, making sure we were comfortable. The room was spacious, well equipped and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was tasty.
- Staff very efficient, friendly and caring about our comfort.
Econo Lodge Crystal Coast
Econo Lodge Crystal Coast offers accommodations in Morehead City. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Havelock is 13 miles from Econo Lodge Crystal Coast, and Atlantic Beach is 2.1 miles away. Albert J. Ellis Airport is 49 miles from the property.
Wonderfully pleasant, guest oriented staff.
Easy, fairly secure parking.
- Everything was nice. The staff was friendly. The location was perfect. It was my second stay within the past few weeks. I’ll definitely be staying again soon!
- Nice staff. Great location. Lots of coffee. Comfortable mattresses.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. Very good location.
- Waffles were good. Towels were missing at start. Took about five minutes to get them.
- Wonderfully pleasant, guest oriented staff.
Hampton Inn Morehead City
A panoramic view of Bogue Sound Waterway can be admired from this Morehead City hotel. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness room and free Wi-Fi throughout the whole property.A free hot breakfast is offered daily at Hampton Inn Morehead City, and breakfast bags can be request if you are in a hurry. Several seafood restaurants and steakhouses are located within walking distance of the hotel.A large work desk and a handy computer lap desk are standard in Morehead City Hampton Inn’s accommodations. The bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer and a Waterpick showerhead.Beaufort-Morehead City Airport is a 15-minute drive from Hampton Inn Morehead City. North Carolina State University is about half mile away.
- Clean friendly and very accommodated to my travel and arrive time
- Breakfast was good, staff very friendly and professional. Room was fairly clean, need to update toilet stool. Spacious parking lot.
- Breakfast was great! Staff was very helpful and the check-in/check-out processes we very streamlined and convenient. The view was spectacular too!
- Did not eat real close to property went down go waterfront.
- After a long trip this was a fantastic accommodation. The value was amazing compared to otherHotels I stayed at on this trip
Quality Hotel Morehead City
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Hotel Morehead City offers accommodations in Morehead City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Havelock is 14 miles from Quality Hotel Morehead, and Atlantic Beach is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Albert J. Ellis Airport, 50 miles from Quality Hotel Morehead City.
- Great location, great staff. Overall good experience. Will definitely come back.
- Breakfast was good and coffee nice an fresh.Pool was clean and outside of property was well maintained.
- Everything was great until the housekeeping employees were getting ready to start cleaning rooms.
- front desk person was very sympathetic and tried to correct our situation with the dirty bathroom and dirty bedspread.
- Free breakfast had eggs,bacon ,waffles hand made ,yogert,pastries , fruit,cerial,coffee ,juice and more . Also they serviced the room every day .
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores offers accommodations in Pine Knoll Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Havelock is 13 miles from The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores, and New Bern is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Albert J. Ellis Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We love the view from our room. The staff was so friendly. My husband is a beast when it comes to how he is treated; he was impressed! The Clamdigger’s food was excellent. The bartenders were very accommodating and one even bought our dessert because it was our anniversary.
- Rooms were great! Breakfast was delicious at the restaurant and service was excellent all around.
- Comfortable room. Great breakfast at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The new decor is very nice. Bedding nice, toiletries nice. There is a microwave and good size mini fridge. Nice size tv. Plenty of outlets USB plug ins for devices. Staff responsive to needs. Pillows very thick and comfy to lean on in bed—too thick to sleep with. A thin and thick pillow choice would be better.
Good breakfast each day.
Complimentary coffee in am and water in pm in lobby.
- Fascinating hotel! You can hear the waves from the room and wake up with the beautiful view of the beach, pretty relaxing! The rooms, just like all the hotel, are incredibly clean and very comfortable and the staff is wonderful. Since my stay was in a very cold weekend, I can’t say about the pool, but it looked pretty clean and nice. They also have pool table and ping pong table, that made my fun at night in the bar. The breakfast at the restaurant was very good! Easy check in and check out. I’d certainly stay there again.
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
Located in Morehead City, 15 miles from Havelock, Bask @ Big Rock Landing features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Atlantic Beach is 2.1 miles from Bask @ Big Rock Landing, and Emerald Isle is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albert J. Ellis Airport, 52 miles from Bask @ Big Rock Landing.
- We went for a one night getaway, Sunday night, off season. We were originally placed in a nice king room as requested, but the one window overlooked the roof and had a privacy film that extended so high, I couldn’t see out. It was a bit claustrophobic. I requested another room and the staff was happy to oblige. Parking was easy as hotel was nearly empty. Liked having the mini fridge and microwave in the room. Ice machine and laundry we’re in the third floor, we were on 8th.
- Location of the hotel was great for walking around to the shops and restaurants in Morehead City. The area came alive in the evening. It was a short drive to Beaufort on Sunday
- Beautiful view, nice living room/kitchen area, clean, friendly &helpful staff,
- rooms were clean and comfortable. staff (william) was excellent. continental breakfast was very good. it was everything I expected.
- My husband and I booked for our 1 year anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The location is great for nightlife and dining, as well as great views of the water and sunrise! The staff was wonderful in allowing a friend of mine who is a wedding and event planner to go in before our arrival and decorate the room – she did an amazing job as well. Beautiful room that was clean and comfortable! This was the second time I had stayed at The Bask and won’t be my last.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morehead City
Atlantic Beach is 5 miles from this Morehead City hotel, which features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Every room and suite provides free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are included in the spacious rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morehead City. They have cable TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet that includes eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. Morehead City Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also provides a business center.Located off Highway 70, this hotel is 2 miles from Brandywine Bay Country Club and 7 miles from Fort Macon State Park. Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point is 16 miles away.
- The front desk staff was nice when needing to change rooms
- The breakfast was the best out all the hotel I have ever been too. The air condition was great. The staff was also great and excellent and looked and seem like they enjoyed what they do super friendly and were actually the best I have ever experienced at any Holiday Inn I have ever been to. The bed and pillows were sooo comfortable, it didn’t make sense how good it felt. I got the best sleep on the bed and it was better than my bed at home.
- The staff is North Carolina friendly. Nice bed. Great location for our excursion. Value
- The toiletries were nice and the pool was very clean.
- Staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to even make my 1.5 year old feel special!
Top Hotels In Atlantic Beach North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Atlantic Beach North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Atlantic Beach North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Atlantic Beach North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!