10 Best Hotels To Stay In Atlanta Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Atlanta Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Atlanta Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atlanta Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atlanta Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Atlanta Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Atlanta Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Atlanta Georgia:
Solis Hotel Two Porsche Drive
Offering a fitness center and indoor pool, Solis Hotel Two Porsche Drive is located in Atlanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Guests can enjoy a taste of Mediterranean cuisine at the Apron restaurant, located at the hotel. Free shuttle service is also available at the property.The Porsche Experience Center and the Porsche North American headquarters are 1,150 feet from Solis Hotel Two Porsche Drive. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 1.9 miles from Solis Hotel Two Porsche Drive.
- Very clean, excellent staff, nice view of Porsche.
- The employees are wonderful. They made my son feel right at home. He really enjoyed himself.
- Very clean. Hotel restaurant convenient with excellent food.
- Nice and quiet and clean. The staff was excellent too.
- New, clean and a vast improvement on the other airport hotels in Atlanta which are all starting to look tired. Food quality good and eclectic bar using only locally sourced spirits and none of the usual brand names. Different but fun for one night.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the city, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is located in Atlanta in the region of Georgia, just 1,650 feet from English. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean. Customer service excellent.
- The bed was comfy. The location was great! We were only five or ten min from most attractions. The room that we were in had a great view of the city.
- It was nice and clean and staff was very nice and friendly
Comfortable beds with soft linen. Playpen in the room for an infant was good quality. Housekeeping staff extra respectful of people travelling with an infant.
Food in the restaurant was excellent. Lots of other restaurants around hotel and easy walk to Martin Luther King Centre and the Aquarium.
- I liked everything, the location was great, the workout room was amazing, the staff was awesome, my son LOVED the elevators.
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South offers accommodations in Atlanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.English is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South, and Pedmont Park is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South.
- The customer service was great along with the location of the hotel. The room was very spacious, fully stocked, and most of all CLEAN.
- breakfast to meet any taste, coffee good, quiet even though proximate to airport
- Good value. Nice room size. Location is very good if you are planning to going to the airport
- The room was comfortable and the bed was so fluffy. Even the shower was relaxing.
- Parking was cheap, breakfast should have had more items/waffles, pastries,grits, just more variety of breakfast food.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Atlanta Downtown
Centrally located in downtown Atlanta, this hotel is a 5 minute walk to the CNN Center and Philips Arena and 2.2 miles from Piedmont Park, home of the Atlanta Jazz Festival. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a full hot breakfast.Every room at the Atlanta Downtown Holiday Inn Express features include a flat-screen TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Some rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and a work desk.Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Downtown Atlanta.This hotel is within 4 blocks of the Georgia Dome, the Georgia Aquarium and Phillips Arena. Zoo Atlanta is a 10 minute drive away.
- Convenient location to Phillips arena and restaurants. And the bed was super comfy.
- The staff was very very friendly and super helpful. Very great staff. 10 stars for the staff.
- The staff were very friendly, and the room space was great.
- Close to everything downtown, could walk to everything we were there for NBA Game, the Georgia Aquarium, and downtown Restaurants
- Staff were very friendly and helpful; Free WiFi; continental breakfast/ hours of availability; security of the building was good, and the location within walking distance to attractions was ideal.
Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South offers accommodations in Atlanta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.English is 1.8 miles from Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South, and Pedmont Park is 3.8 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The employees were so friendly & welcoming. Security was in the parking lot during later night hours which made me feel a lot safer. The room we stayed in was a King room & it was very nice for the price. The bed was SO comfortable to me!
- One nice thing that started our visit out right was the cold lemon water near the front desk. We drove 12 hours straight from Michigan, and it was very refreshing. We were checked in immediately, and the staff was very friendly (lots of smiles). The hallway and the room smelled and appeared very clean. The bathroom and bathtub were spotless, the sheets were crisp, and the pillows were incredibly comfortable. The wi-fi was excellent, and the seating in the room was very comfortable also. We noticed two security vehicles checking the parking area at night, and there wasn’t any noise pollution. The continental breakfast was amazing! They served hot and cold food selections and the fruit was fresh and delicious.
- Beds were comfy and room was clean. Breakfast was ok nothing espectacular. They could work on it, but it had everything you needed. Yogurts, water, cereal, coffee, milk, waffle maker (kids loved it). I was there for Cheersport and a busy time to be parking in downtown so we decided to take a bus. A little sketchyat times but people are very friendly overall. We took the Marta every morning right in front of hotel. 5 minute drive to downtown if you want to take your car.
- Everything was good and I like to send a big thanks to the lady she was in the front that day 2/8/18 afternoon,couldn’t remember her name but she was pleasant great customer service ??
- Very well accessible to and from my place of event and the airport.
Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
Located in the Downtown Atlanta neighborhood in Atlanta, 1,000 feet from English, Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- happy hour was a nice perk and breakfast was excellent!!
- Room was great, love the decor and colors. It was clean asmd the location was perfect
- location of property close to all the downtown attractions
- Beautiful property and view overlooking downtown Atlanta
- Amazing view!! Sadly we booked a king suite but got double beds. The staff did everything possible to make us happy even though they didn’t have any king suites available at the moment. Came here for my anniversary and it was the best!! Free breakfast and evening reception with free drinks!
Regency Suites Hotel Midtown
One of our top picks in Atlanta.Just a 6-minute walk from the Georgia Institute of Technology, this Atlanta boutique hotel features a daily continental breakfast. The Midtown MARTA (N4) Station is next to the property.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are included in all suites. A private bathroom with a granite counter and marble bathtub is also provided at Regency Suites Hotel Midtown.A fitness center is available so guests can burn a few calories. A 24-hour business center with free Wi-Fi and on-site notary are available at this Midtown Atlanta Regency Suites Hotel as well.The Margaret Mitchel House and Museum and the Atlanta Botanical Garden are 1 miles from the hotel. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Great location in Midtown Atlanta. Next to Marta.
- Very close to Marta. Georgia Tech very near with a shuttle bus. Very convenient area of Atlanta. They don’t rush you out of your room at checkout
- The location was great. You could walk out the door to several nice eating establishments in a safe neighborhood. The room type, had it been what we wanted, was nice having a couple beds & couch.
- Location, parking, suite, extra bed, location. Coffee and tea, room size.
- Location is great if you want to be in the midtown area and close to freeway and a grocery store. Free continental breakfast was great as well.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown
One of our top picks in Atlanta.This Atlanta Downtown Courtyard by Marriott is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Centennial Olympic Park. Features include an on-site bistro and free WiFi in every room.A flat-screen TV and a refrigerator are found in each modern room at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown. A work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities are also included.The Bistro – American Cuisine, the on-site restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner for a surcharge.A fitness room and a business centre are open to all guests of the Downtown Atlanta Courtyard.The World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium are both less than 1 miles from the hotel. The Mercedes Benz Stadium is less than 1.2 miles away.
- I loved that the young lady who checked us in was so friendly. She remembered us each time we saw her and even asked us specifically about our day. Great location. We saw a show at the Philips Arena and the walk took about 13 minutes. Plenty to enjoy for young couples with or without children.
- Staff was super friendly. No complaints about my stay except for the restaurant.
- Every person at check-in answered all questions, fulfilled all needs, and was extremely poised, exceptionally well-mannered and made my stay a pleasurable experience. The maintenance staff was also very helpful and timely.
- Very close to restaurants and the Mercedes Benz stadium. Excellent location if you are going to a game!
- The bartender was the most competent person. He was great and facilitated getting maintenance for my room where the heater was broken and the TV did not work. I had previously spoken with the “front desk” kiosk staff and no one bothered to look into it. They had simply told me to come get extra blankets at my convenience. They had NO customer service.
Atlanta Airport Marriott
One of our top picks in Atlanta.This Atlanta hotel provides free transportation to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, about 3 miles away. Its modern rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs and an iPod dock.On 14 acres of picturesque grounds, Atlanta Airport Marriott has an indoor pool, and a spacious fitness center overlooking the outdoor pool.Guest can choose from 3 different restaurants at the Atlanta Airport Marriott, including Bentley’s Steakhouse which serves gourmet steaks and award-winning wines.All of the rooms at the Atlanta Airport Marriott include cable TV and deluxe bedding. They feature marble bathrooms with a shower and bathtub.
- The staff was professional. And the restaurant was fabulous.
- Newly refurbished rooms, nice shower, very clean and great bed.
- The staff was very friendly and my stay was comfortable.
- I love the way It looks and how it feels like home. I’d definitely return
- It was really nice that the TV had Netflix. The shower was also really nice
Red Roof PLUS+ Atlanta – Buckhead
This Atlanta, Georgia hotel is located in the Buckhead District and provides free WiFi on the property. Guest rooms include cable TV and Zoo Atlanta is 9.3 miles away.The Red Roof Inn Atlanta offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. For guests’ convenience, fax and photocopying services are also available.Turner Field, home to the Atlanta Braves baseball team, is 16 from Atlanta Red Roof Inn. The CNN Center, world headquarters of the Cable News Network, is also 9.9 miles away.
- Everything in the room was exactly like the picture. The staff was very friendly and the sense of urgency was met. I would definitely come back and stay even longer
- I liked that the staff was super friendly and the location was excellent. The front desk associate, Keyla called my room to check on me and make sure everything was good. I really appreciated her customer service!
- At check in the receptionist was just finishing with a customer in front of me. She was very pleasant to him and gave him menus for recommended places to eat at or have food delivered. She also offered her review of the places which was also helpful. The bed and pillows were good. Water pressure in the shower was great.
- When we initially checked in the manager was nice.
- Great Staff. Great all around staff from the front desk to cleaning ladies. Made me feel like I never left my home and complete comfortability. I have half of my family in Atlanta area but this stay really made me home
Top Hotels In Atlanta Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Atlanta Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Atlanta Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Atlanta Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!