10 Best Hotels To Stay In Atalbéitar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Atalbéitar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Atalbéitar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atalbéitar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atalbéitar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Atalbéitar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Atalbéitar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Atalbéitar Andalucía:
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast and value for money.
- We came very late – visit in Alhambra during the day lasted longer – and we were waking up early for the hike in Mulhacen so did not see all the attractions however room was spacious – was rather an apartment with nice view on the mountains, swimming pool was in the closure, bed was comfortable and bathroom spacious. We left before the breakfast time but received a picnic set from the owner – was delicious to eat it before the hike. Village is quiet and when passing by we had seen couple of restaurants/cafes, the drive from Granada via Sierra NEvada was amazing – plenty of turns, white coloured houses and views.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
- Very spacious villas. Excellent breakfasts. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pool cleaned everyday. All in all a great place to stay.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
Great breakfast and good value if uninspired evening meal. Staff catered to my dietary needs. Heating worked well in the room.
We love the location and this was a revisit.
Overall, for half board, it was fantastic value for money.
- Very nice hotel. Stlish rooms. Nice ambiance. Friendly stuff! I can recommend this accomodation.
- Beautiful localization and nice helpful people in the reception. Close to the Mountains paths ( Mulhacen)
the hotel has a beautiful spot in the mountains with great views.
they have good facilities, like the swimming pool was very welcome.
it’s close to the bus station to go to the Múlhacen.
liked it that breakfast was very early.
- Would recommend to anyone, very good, clean, friendly and beautiful!
- Great breakfast and good value if uninspired evening meal. Staff catered to my dietary needs. Heating worked well in the room.
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Best place to stay in Pampaneira. Car park right underneath in basement with lift straight to your room. Large room with spectacular views from the balcony. Good base to explore the Alpujarras.
- Convenient location – public parking possible just opposite the hotel (or private parking available in the hotel). Just right next to the entrance to Pampaneira’s old town. Fantastic breakfast, especially if you are fan of cakes (9 different kinds available at the time when we stayed there). Some hiking options possible nearby.
- Nice hotel and gorgeous breakfast (homemade cakes)
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
- Everything was as we expected rooms and breakfast was excellent
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant at the Rural de Poqueira hotel serves local dishes and homemade desserts.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Great location with lovely views & in the village. Good size, comfortable beds, good breakfast.
- Staff were more informative and helpful than the local tourist office. If returning I would ask the receptionist for information rather than looking at websites for tourist information.
- The rooms, garden rooms and pool area. Modern, clean. Great location. Make sure to include breakfast as not many places open early!
- The genuine friendliness and efficiency of the staff and the peaceful location,
- The room was very nice and the pool was a great asset. Everything was super clean. The staff were helpful and friendly.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio is located 350 feet from Calvary Square in Capileira, just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers traditional-style rooms with central heating and a TV.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- We really loved this hotel, perfectly situated in a beautiful village. Extremely clean and comfortable and full of character, very helpful owner. The footpaths start straight from the village, one right opposite the hotel. Great walks, and lovely restaurants very near to the hotel.
- This hotel is run by one of the kindest, friendliest, helpful, and most professional small hotel owners you are ever likely to meet. The hotel is wonderfully located and is tremendous value. It’s clean, quiet, comfortable, and the roof terrace and communal area are great for chilling.
- The room was large and had an attached patio with a view of the Sierra Nevadas. There is a roof deck with refrigerators and a coffee maker for resident use. The owner was very helpful, giving us detailed advice about local day hikes. His English is very good – my Spanish is not. The hotel is very close to the local grocery store and more than a dozen restaurants. A free town parking lot was just behind the hotel.
Excellent location at the top end of Capiliera: big open car parking area 10m away from the hotel door. Friendly husband and wife team; speak good English.
Large comfortable bedroom and shower room: roof-level kitchen/diner with fridges, kettle, microwave oven, tea & coffee available.
Adjacent rooftop terrace with tables, chairs, and fabulous mountain views.
Supermarket, bars & restaurants all close by.
Capileira is good to explore and to access both trail-marked mountain and village/village walks.
Nice hotel. Very clean and very well located just 1 min from the city center. The owner was very nice and very helpful.
Super rooftop with stunning view. Would highly recommend it.
El Castañar Nazari
Set in Andalucia’s Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel El Castañar Nazari offers free parking, free bicycle hire and a 24-hour reception. Each spacious room features mountains views, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Surrounded by gardens and chestnut trees, Hotel El Castañar Nazari uses solar energy and takes water from its own springs. This country house has original wooden beams and terracotta tiled floors.Hotel El Castañar Nazari’s spacious rooms are set around an attractive courtyard. They include a fireplace and a seating area with sofa. Bathrooms come with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A varied continental breakfast is served in the bright lounge-dining room. Breakfast includes locally produced ham and cheese.Hotel El Castañar Nazari is located in the Alpujarra region, around 56 mi from Granada. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling.
- Everything was perfect. Felix and her wife are really like people. Breakfast was delicious.
- The location is superb with spectacular views of the mountains from all the bedrooms. Felix is a warm and welcoming host with great suggestions for walks and restaurants and the breakfast is a delicious combination of savoury and sweet dishes. We appreciated the careful attention to detail in all the spaces – from the excellent variety of books in the dining room area, to the skylight in our bedroom, the cut-glass basin in the bathroom and the dressing gowns and slippers!
- The location was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the room/ensuite was well appointed and tasteful. Very good breakfast, and extremely nice owner and staff. Felix, the owner, was particularly helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
Located in the Andalusian spa town of Lanjarón, Hotel Alcadima offers impressive views over the Salao Valley. This characteristic country house has indoor and outdoor pools and a sauna.Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
- Everything.it was our forth time to stay there.we have taken friends twice and gone there twice with my husband and we will go again love the place.
- The room was spotless and very spacious. The garden areas were really pretty and very well kept. The pool was very well maintained and the food we ate there was very good. Would definitely stay again.
The food was fresh and tasty.
All staff incredibly helpful and patient with us.
Reception was manned 24/7 always with a friendly smile.
Multiple choices for seating at breakfast, indoors, outdoors, terrace etc.
Beautiful grounds too explore showing some real cultural elements.
FANTASTIC location, right in the heart of town but down a side street so the noise wasn’t an issue.
Views were amazing, overlooking the castle ruins.
- Beautiful place and garden to relax! Friendly staff, good food, romantic setting. Paella was amazing (to reserve in advance)
- A very quirky hotel with lots of character. Great pool, very good food at the restaurant and lots of nooks and crannies to explore.
This hotel is housed in a historical building surrounded by century-old gardens in Lanjarón. This pretty mountain town is famous across Spain for its hot springs.Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of holiday options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 1312 ft² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
Pool area looked lovely, but was closed.
Our second visit to Lanjaron – gorgeous setting high in the Alpujarras mountains. The Hotel is superb and very well managed with its optional breakfast – good value – and other meals.
Our balcony looked out on the valley to the south west.
In season the garden and large pool would be a delight.
- Centrally located hotel, plenty of shops, bars etc nearby. Room (367) was spacious, bed very comfy, water pressure was good and plenty of hot water too, although shower had to be hand held as didn’t fit on the wall. Views from balcony great. Breakfast was swift and efficient, various choices to be had, not self service though, everything brought to your table although you can order extra coffee when you want. Lunch and evening meal choices change daily and only €11.50 per person for 3 courses was excellent. Free parking (can be difficult to find) and not overly large. All in all, we would definitely come back to this hotel again.
- Quaintly Old fashion, friendly staff, beautiful gardens
- Location was excellent, view of the mountains was stunning +shops and bars nearby, hotel was both clean and reasonably priced
- Good location.
Offering impressive views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel Central is located in Lanjarón. The hotel offers a children’s playground and free Wifi in public areas.Air-conditioned rooms include a TV and a fridge. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Central features a shared lounge. Lanjarrón has a small selection of shops and eating options, including characteristic cuisine of the Alpujarra region.Lanjarón is famous for its water, and there are many natural springs. You will also found many hiking routes in the area.Granada can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while the Tropical Coast is 30 minutes away by car. The property offers free parking on site, subject to availability.
- Ideal for the purpose of our lanjaron visit- which was a 8 day trek through the Sierra Nevada mountains, we stayed the night before and the night after, staff were lovely and I think enjoyed my hopeless Spanish
old style family run hotel
furnished with taste in 1st half of 20th century style, marble floors and original furniture maintained with care
parking, receptionist/owner made extra effort to fit our car in when parking was full at our arrival
view from 1/2 of rooms is breathtaking – overlooking a valley and opposite a Sierra Nevada minor range
Great location for my cycling trip. Very friendly staff. Room cleaned everyday. Underground car park to get the rental car off the very tight street’s. Amazing value for money.
Would definitely stay again if I was cycling in the area.
- Location and staff, if you stay at this hotel don’t expect any frills it is mostly for senior citizens like ourselves there is no bar or coffee in this hotel but if you are in the right frame of mind to go out and enjoy yourselves then it’s a place to stay and they do have private parking.
- Family run, very friendly staff. Brilliant value. 5 minutes walk from the central square but aso only 5 mins walk from the park. Lots of cafés, bars and restaurants very close. Didn’t use the parking but open air, free parking less than 5 mins walk away. Would certainly go back if back in Lanjaron.
La Primera Sonrisa Inn
La Primera Sonrisa is located in Polopos and features a terrace and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi. Every room includes a balcony.All rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. La Primera Sonrisa has some rooms with sea views, and each room includes a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Sierra Nevada is 78 miles from La Primera Sonrisa, while Almuñécar is 35 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 68 miles away.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly, We absolutely loved the hotel and it’s position. Sat outside at night drinking wine and eating amazing tapa which was cooked and served by the owner. Very romantic looking down across the mountains to the sea with the moon glistening on the water. We were quite sad having to leave the next day.
- Every thing ,the owners and staff couldn’t do enough for us the views were amazing from the hotel and the bar area.Very clean and comfortable.
- The owners of the property are an absolute delight, nothing is too much trouble for them. The standard of accommodation, service and food was of the highest standard. Ignore the one star rating on the booking.com website this is a real gem. We will return again and again to enjoy this rustic jewel in the Spanish hills.
- The owners and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was a particular pleasure.
- Amazing area, great modern accommodation, very friendly and helpful staff. Very good dinners and breakfasts. Overall – fantastic.
Top Hotels In Atalbéitar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Atalbéitar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Atalbéitar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Atalbéitar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!