Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Asturias.
10 Best Hotels In Asturias:
Hotel Marqués de la Moral
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Marqués de la Moral is located in the small rural town of Naveces, in the province of Asturias. Free Wi-Fi is included in all of the rooms with private bathrooms.The Marqués de la Moral has spacious public areas. The restaurant has a daily special and also offers a dining menu. There is also a bar-cafe.Free parking is available on site and the coast is within walking distance. Asturias Airport is one mile away. It is a short drive to the Santa María del Mar Beach, as well as the Playón de Bayas and the Playa de Bahína.
- Very handy for the airport, short walk to the beach. Friendly staff, clean comfortable no-frills room. They didn’t laugh at our basic Spanish language skills either! Comfy bed.
I liked specially the family like atmosphere and the very friendly attitude of the staff.
Also, the location is very close to beaches and very typical asturian cousins.
The hotel also has a quite good restaurant for lunch and dinner.
- Perfect location for the Port and Airport very pleasant staff and facilities were excellent
- The hotel is close to the airport, approx a mile. Really good room, something like a room in a nice old castle or so. Nice bathroom too. Brilliant breakfast & friendly staff. Recommended.
- Hotel well placed for local airport and the main motorway. Good for one night stays. Staff very welcoming, although not much English spoken. Very good buffet breakfast. Plenty to choose, breakfast was included with room.
Hotel Rural Foncubierta
Featuring a terrace and garden, Hotel Rural Foncubierta offers rooms in Soto del Barco. The beach of Quebrantos is 1.2 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath and hairdryer.The hotel serves breakfast every morning. The breakfast consists of fresh jams, juice and cakes.Hotel Rural Foncubierta is 3.1 mi from Asturias Airport. The property offers free parking.
Super! The best B&B we’ve ever been.
Very high quality breakfast, nice staff.
Great views and location.
I would repeat if I go to the same area.
- Breakfast was very good. Room was big with a lot of space.
- Hotel was clean, comfortable and a well prepared breakfast
- La habitación muy bonita, las camas super comodas. El desayuno de lujo y el baño muy bien. La amabilidad de propietario.
- Es un sitio estratégico para visitar la zona. La atención es agradable.
- Super! The best B&B we’ve ever been.
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
The hotel is located within the Finca de la Magdelena country estate in the highest point of Soto del Barco boasting stunning views and a unique, peaceful setting.The hotel itself is a palatial building that dates back to the 18th century and was home to a number of Spanish noble figures.It provides guests with the ideal place to relax in. There is a fantastic spa with a thermal circuit and a variety of treatments to relax and soothe.The large pavilion building offers 10 large banquet and conference rooms for up to 3000 people. These rooms have big windows and views of the town or the river.At the Magdalena’s restaurant you can sample fusion cuisine. There is also a cafe and bar service.
- It’s beautiful and comfortable and we enjoyed the spa circuit.
- The room was fabulous and there was plenty space both in the bedroom and the bathroom. We only had a drink in the bar ask we didn’t know that snacks were served but the staff and the surrounding were very good
- Staff at reception promised take away breakfast as I was leaving early.
- Good location in a quiet town for touring Asturias. Good view over a river estuary. Nicely appointed clean room and bathroom. Very pleasant and helpful staff. They helped us book a tour of nearby prehistoric cave paintings. Evening meals in their restaurant were excellent. The spa was great as well as the other relaxing treatments.
- Lovely hotel we enjoyed visiting the spa area included in the price of the room.
Hotel Kerala offers accommodations in San Esteban de Pravia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Gijón is 21 mi from Hotel Kerala, while Oviedo is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
Extremely friendly lady, Mercedes, owned and ran the property
Lovely property, Indian style, with lovely big rooms and very well appointed
- The host/owner was fantastic. We were dealing with a flight cancelation to Madrid and our only option to get into the country that day was to divert to Oviedo and this was one of the few hotel options. Getting in late, I had to assure we would be able to get into the hotel. The host not only assured us late check in, but picked us up at the airport! Booking.com was also excellent in helping to translate our needs, as the host did not speak fluent English.
- Zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame dame die Mercedes noemt. De kamers waren groot en heel proper.
- El trato con las personas . Y que está todo muy limpio.
- El desayuno es especial. Preparado con mucho mimo por Mercedes. La cama redonda ha sido total. Ambiente hindú en Asturias.
- Extremely friendly lady, Mercedes, owned and ran the property
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine and daily breakfasts, Hotel Piedras is located in Laspra. Set 10 minutes’ walk from Piedras Blancas Train Station, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each rustic-style room has a flat-screen TV and city views, as well as a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. There are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests, as well as dry cleaning and room service.Hotel Piedras is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of shops, lively bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Las Salinas Beach is 1.9 mi away and the center of Aviles is 10 minutes by car. Asturias Airport is a 10-minute drive away while Gijon is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- As with all previously hotels we’ve booked, the place was impeccaby clean and the staff was friendly and helpful even though we were Americans. But a totally unexpected bonus was the food. My wife selected a steak. It was just the right size and thickness to preserve flavor after being cooked. It was one of the best steaks she had in Spain. What makes that so unusual is Piedras Blancas is a small community that depends upon Aviles, a nearby, much larger town for most of its job. You just wouldn’t expect to get such a great meal in such an unknown, small town.
- Very clean . Comfy beds. Good WiFi throughout the hotel . This hotel is a short taxi ride to and from the airport .
- Very convenient as it is close to Asturias airport, staff were very friendly and were expecting us late at night.
- This family run hotel / restaurant / local community meeting place, was very welcoming. The food is good and the service too. An underground car park is very secure. To top it all the draft Asturian cider is very, very good !
- I booked this hotel for its proximity to the airport, as I had an early flight next morning. This meant leaving before breakfast. Not a problem for me, but they very kindly made up a packed breakfast anyway. The restaurant was good for dinner too. Easy street parking in fron of the hotel.
Hotel Coto del Pomar
Set just outside San Esteban de Pravia, the family-run Hotel Coto del Pomar offers easy access to the Asturian coastline and its pretty coves. It has brightly colored rooms with heating, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, the hotel offers views of the Nalón Estuary and is located next to a seaside walking path. There is a football pitch and a children’s play area, as well as hammocks in the garden.Hotel Coto del Pomar also offers bike rental. Local activities include canyoning, archery and off-road excursions.The town of San Esteban de Pravia, its marina and train station are just 5 minutes’ drive away. Asturias Airport is about 15 minutes’ drive away and the A-8 motorway is just 1.9 mi from the hotel.Coto del Pomar Hotel offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce. The property also has drinks and snacks vending machines.
- Friendly, relaxed welcome from owners who quietly and efficiently made our stay most enjoyable with excellent breakfasts, comfortable beds and good advice on local places to eat and visit.
- Tranquilidad, silencio, atención y el magnífico desayuno
La ubicación, la tranquilidad y los desayunos
La atención de Carmen
- La casa es preciosa, el lugar un encanto para desconectar y descansar rodeada de naturaleza
- Todo excelente, la limpieza, instalaciones y personal. El lugar maravilloso y muy silencioso para descansar, los desayunos abundantes y de gran calidad, todo casero.
La Tejera Padel
Offering free WiFi, La Tejera Padel is located in Soto del Barco. The property features a tennis court, as well as a garden. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Gijón is 26 miles from LA TEJERA PADEL. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 3.8 miles from the accommodation.
- Sitio precioso, ubicación excelente, instalaciones nuevas, cama muy cómoda. El trato de Ángela, la dueña, de 10. No se puede pedir más. Recomiendo que vayáis. Yo sin duda repetiré
- Me gustó todo, pero el desayuno más, muy rico, variado y casero.
La limpieza y cuidado de las instalaciones.
La comodidad y encanto de las habitaciones.
El magnífico desayuno que preparan (esos bizcochos y frixuelos…y los huevos con picadillo!!!)
Y por supuesto,el trato cercano y cariñoso de Ángela que hace que te sientas como en casa.
Y un montón de detalles más…
La ubicación espectacular, la habitación con unas vistas inmejorables y muy limpio todo.
Ángela un encanto, nos recomendó sitios para visitar, comer, y un atardecer impresionante.
- La habitacion era preciosa y perfecta, la cama comodisima!!! Y la decoracion romantoca que aolicitamos fue espectacular.
Hotel Restaurante Playa de Las Llanas
Hotel Playa de las Llanas has a spectacular natural setting, only 3 miles from Asturias Airport. It is a charming rural hotel with personal service, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas include rustic décor, combining wood and stone. All have a safe, minibar, TV and work desk.Playa de las Llanas has a lovely terrace-gallery, where meals are served. There are also spacious lounges and public areas.Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas is convenient for the Ruta de los Miradores, a beautiful coastal route. This includes the beaches of Las Llanas, El Aguilar, Xilo and La Atalaya.From nearby San Esteban de Pravia, guests can go on boat trips or visit the natural salt water pools.
- The welcome was OK and the rooms were a good size and well appointed
- Excellent and personal approach – nice rooms, tastful breakfast and frindly and helpful owner! I wish to come back 🙂
- A family run hotel, with good values. Everything one needed clean rooms. Lovely welcome. And on Camino route. Excellent location.
- Fantastic view from the bedroom. All staff were excellent.
- The food here was very good. The rooms nicely decorated.
Hotel Castillo de Gauzón
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 1,650 feet from Salinas Beach and 3.1 mi outside Áviles, Castillo de Gauzón offers bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Set in gardens, it is within walking distance of the town center.Housed in a traditional Asturian-style house, Castillo de Gauzón has a striking façade. Each heated room is decorated in attractive blue tones with wooden paneling and some include features such as circular or stained glass windows.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the seafront.Asturias Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Gijón is 19 mi away.
- Staff were really helpful even with the language barrier tried to recommend restaurants and always welcomed me back to the hotel.
- Very nice and inexpensive larger room very near the beach and right on the Camino.
- Good location, easy access to Aviles and the beach. Good free car park. No English spoken by hotel reception but this was not a problem at all even though I speak no Spanish either. Breakfast was good with Spanish omelette, various meats and the usual bread/toast options, coffee etc.
- Reasonably priced and located 10 minutes walk from the beach. Has free parking and wi-fi. The front desk ladies are very accommodating but only speak Spanish. However you can check in at any time by ringing the front bell and being patient for them to make it from the basement to the front door at off hours. Has a restaurant in the premises. Not far from the Asturias (OVD) airport. Good if you have an early flight.
Fantastic freindly hotel in good location for beaches and walking the coast path
The breakfast was really good and the staff helpful
Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar is located in Muros de Nalón, 0.6 mi from Playa de Aguilar Beach. This charming hotel is set in a colonial house surrounded by gardens.Each beautiful room at Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar opens into a terrace. They include a flat-screen TV, a selection of pillows, a mini-bar, safe and bathrooms with hydromassage baths.Breakfast is served in the dining room and there is also a lovely terrace looking onto the gardens. The restaurant serves local dishes such as shellfish or Asturian meat for lunch and dinner.The hotel has a picturesque setting surrounded by forest and offering sea views. It is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.The A8 Motorway is 1.9 mi away and connects you to Gijón in 35 minutes. Asturias Airport is 7.5 mi from the hotel.
- The host and owner was extremely helpful, with nothing too much trouble. He was happy to provide advice on the best places to visit in the region and nearly always had a book to provide more information. The hotel room was a very good size and was extremely comfortable with settee and desk as well as the normal facilities. The restaurant was also excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed all the meals we had there. Altogether one of the best hotel experiences we have had and if we return to this area we would certainly stay here again.
- The property ,although rural is modern, welcoming and elegant but it is the owner/ host and his staff that makes this place really exceptional. Our room was large, bright and airy with a small terrace or sitting area. The menu was well thought out with local cuisine and the food was excellent.
- Comfortable, cool room with a small private patio for sitting outside. Very quiet and relaxing with good food and drink. The staff are very helpful giving lots of information about places to visit both near and far.
Lovely big bed, fantastic hydro bath and rain showers head, huge room with great views.
Very nice staff
The property is beautiful. So peaceful and quiet. The room was clean and very comfortable and I enjoyed the spa tub after a long day walking the Camino Norte. The proprietor speaks very good English and was so kind and helped me book accommodations for future nights at places that are not ok booking. The meals were outstanding. This night was the best meal and night stay experience on the Camino Norte.
Highly recommend this property!
Top Hotels In Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!