10 Best Hotels To Stay In Astoria Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Astoria Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Astoria Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astoria Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astoria Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Astoria Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Astoria Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Astoria Oregon:
Motel 6 Astoria
Motel 6 Astoria is located in Astoria, 21 miles from Cannon Beach and 14 miles from Seaside.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- View was amazing!!! Lighting over sink was great for make up. The fridge was helpful for toddler snacks. Loved the wood looking linoleum floor, was great for the beach. Great staff communication (they called to confirm) and easy to book on booking.com
- The location was great for us. Relatively clean and great staff.
- The lady at the counter when I checked in was super friendly and at checkout.
- i have to laugh at the question about it being romantic. It’s Motel 6. It’s clean, functional and an economical option but not romantic.
- Lauren, at the front desk, was super helpful and knowledgeable. She made checking in a breeze!
Norblad Hotel & Hostel
Norblad Hotel & Hostel is a historic 90-year-old building in Astoria, less than a 5 minute walk from the restaurants and shops lining the Astoria Riverwalk. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Free toiletries are available.At Norblad Hotel & Hostel there is a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage.The Garden of Surging Waves is 800 feet from the property. The Flavel House Museum and the Oregon Film Museum are under a 10-minute walk away.
- Centrally located; two block from the Bowpicker (best fish and chip on the west coast). Everything within walking distance. Wonderful staff, very friendly, and helpful.
- Tastefully hip retro style. Appreciated the staff’s willingness to switch out our room for one with a couch and shared bath/shower facilities. Loved how super-clean everything was.
- Similar to the Commodore which was booked. Unique and great value. Great location. Now there are 2 great options in Astoria
- Everything was very clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff were very friendly. Excellent location for walking around town. Really liked having a small kitchen to use, and clean/crisp bathrooms and shower rooms. Heat in the room was quiet and wonder
- Super adorable renovated hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful and the place is superrrrr clean. Was able to walk to anything I needed. Highly recommend!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Elliott offers accommodations in Astoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cannon Beach is 21 miles from Hotel Elliott, and Seaside is 14 miles from the property.
- Great view. Easy walking to everything. Great updates to a historical hotel
- The staff was amazing! Bar in lobby was a pleasant plus. Bed was super comfortable and breakfast that was included was very good.
- We really enjoyed staying in a restored old hotel! The room was very comfortable and the bed was amazing. For the first time on our long trip, we slept in. We really enjoyed the continental breakfast compared to many others we had while away. The eggs were real, the french toast was served with a warm fruit compote and the options for toast included a delicious fruit loaf. It’s an old building folks – and that’s the charm of it! And it’s right downtown with lots of restaurants to choose from. We also loved the staff. So friendly and accommodating.
- The location downtown was excellent. Our bed was really comfortable.
- The staff were super nice. The hotel is right downtown- great location. The rooftop is cool.
Comfort Suites Columbia River
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Columbia River offers accommodations in Astoria. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels.Cannon Beach is 22 miles from Comfort Suites Columbia River, and Seaside is 15 miles away.
The toppings for the oatmeal at breakfast were very good. Enjoyed making a waffle also.
Liked having a seating area in the room.
- Great view of the Columbia River, on a trail along the river, got a kick out of the seals below, friendly staff, good beds, convenient location.
- I loved being able to hear and see the sea lions from the room
- The hotel was nice and the room perfect! It was very clean…..
- Pool was open 24 hour’s. Front desk was nice.
- The toppings for the oatmeal at breakfast were very good. Enjoyed making a waffle also.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria
Located adjacent to the historic Riverwalk and Riverfront Trolley, this Astoria hotel offers a daily hot breakfast buffet. Each room and suite provides an in-room microwave and small refrigerator.A flat-screen cable TV and DVD player is featured in each air-conditioned room and suite at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. Coffee making facilities are included.The hot breakfast buffet includes hot items such as bacon or sausage patties, cheese omelets or scrambled eggs and cookies and gravy. Fresh fruit, juice, cereal, bread, pastries, yogurt and hard boiled eggs are also provided.An indoor heated pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. An on-site fitness center and business center are provided .Downtown Astoria is half a mile away. The Columbia River Maritime Museum and Maritime Memorial Park are within one mile of the hotel. Portland International Airport is 100 miles away.
- View, close to river walk and other points of interest. Breakfast was awesome.
Rooms are spacious, beds very comfortable. Nice to have a bathtub as well as a shower.
I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was given the property location by the bridge. My view overlooking a small park and beach before the Columbia river was fantastic.
Having a mini gym with swimming pool left no room for an excuse to miss a workout before breakfast.
Very impressed with the breakfast bar and it’s very plentiful assortment of traditional and nutritious foods.
I travel frequently to the coast throughout the year and will definitely make Holiday Inn Express my first choice to stay at.
- Healthy choices for breakfast. The room was clean, and for the most part the staff was very friendly.
- Our room had a very nice river view. Breakfast was better than most complimentary meals I have had at other hotels
- The view of the river/river walk was great and kitchenette was very nice! Would have liked to stay longer!
Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel offers accommodations in Astoria, just 21 miles from Cannon Beach.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seaside is 14 miles from Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel, and Long Beach is 15 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was well maintained and great variety. Rooms were modern and comfy
- The swimming pool. The location, cleanliness of the room. Shower. The bed. Pretty much everything. And of course very friendly staff.
- The man at the front desk (Fred) was so very nice…also the housekeeper…it was Christmas Day and they seemed happy to be working!
- Staff were good and the hotel was clean and reasonable
- Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Overall hotel entry and halls not so clean. Breakfast was great.
Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Astoria, Oregon hotel is a 20 minute drive from Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Select suites provide a balcony with a river view at Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria. This suite provides a flat-screen cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.A free breakfast is provided daily at Astoria Hampton Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy a fitness center on site.Willapa National Wildlife Refuge is a 25 minute drive away. Portland International Airport is 100 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria.
- Even though a lot of people were here, we felt like we had the place to ourselves. Everything was very clean, and the breakfast selection was great.
I loved the bed, it was so comfortable we slept like a baby.
I was surprised that the breakfast was so good. The variety was outstanding and the food was fresh and it tasted very good.
I loved the view, it was right on the shore and post card pictures were abound.
– Good breakfast and view in the lobby.
– Nearby restaurant is very good.
- The breakfast was amazing with great sausage, waffles, scrambled eggs, pastries, etc. Views of the river were stunning, even on a foggy, gray day. I loved hearing the sea lions barking!
- That it sits very close to the water and there are no trees blocking the view.
One of our best sellers in Astoria! In the historic Lewis Building in the center of the city of Astoria, the Commodore Astoria features an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access and a free DVD library with over 100 movies are available at this hotel.The urban-inspired guest rooms boast a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player, an iPod docking station, and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk and daily newspapers are available here for added convenience. A number of dining and shopping options can be reached within 6 minutes’ walk.The Commodore Astoria is a 5-minute walk from the Columbia River Maritime Museum and a 12-minute drive from the Lewis and Clark National Historic Park. Portland International Airport is 1 miles away.
- Erik and Xander were so welcoming and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and had a nice stay.
- So clean and comfy, love the free beer at 5pm and the lounge area. The DVD selection is very eclectic and fun. The location is great, right downtown. We love staying here.
- We couldn’t have asked for a better hotel in Astoria for our group of 8 – the Commodore staff wsa friendly, the hotel was designed in an interesting way, and everywhere we looked were cool nooks and crannies. Looking forward to returning – and recommending the Commodore to others!
- The bed was so comfortable and the robes were so nice. We enjoyed a free beer before walking to Bouy for dinner and I thought that was a nice touch!
- It is a beautifully updated building which had sat vacant for 40 years. The shared bathrooms and showers for the single rooms are great and impeccably clean. The location is great for seeing the old town and riverside restaurants and art stores. They have turntables and records you can take to your room. There is a library of CDs you can use with your tv.
Shilo Inn Suites Warrenton
Shilo Inn Suites Warrenton is located in Warrenton, 19 miles from Cannon Beach and 12 miles from Seaside.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Astoria is 3.7 miles from Shilo Suites Warrenton, and Long Beach is 15 miles away.
- The front desk guy helped get us to our room. Nice clean rooms.
- Staff was super helpful and friendly. Room was excellent, loved the 24 hour pool
- Terrible. Neighbors were obnoxious and staff didn’t do a thing about it. Would never stay at at a shilo inn again.
- Room was very comfortable. Great location with tourist attractions and room has a good size kitchen area. Grocery store within walking distance
- The lack of carpet in the pet friendly rooms was not only wise but very much appreciated for peace of mind.
Inn at Harbour Village
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Inn at Harbour Village is located in Ilwaco in the region of Washington State, just 29 miles from Cannon Beach.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Seaside is 23 miles from Inn at Harbour Village, and Astoria is 13 miles from the property.
- Awesome waffles, we spent a wonderful night, mattresses were really comfortable too
- Beautifully maintained and immaculate building; friendly, helpful owners; good breakfast. And a very sweet, friendly dog.
- Very comfortable place to spend a restful weekend.
- The owners were lovely. We left feeling like we made friends. The property has all the charm we live in older properties! Beautiful place to stay!
- The location of the place, the friendliness of the owners, and the breakfast offered.
Top Hotels In Astoria Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Astoria Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Astoria Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Astoria Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!