10 Best Hotels To Stay In Astoria New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Astoria New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Astoria New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astoria New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astoria New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Astoria New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Astoria New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Astoria New York State:
Super 8 Long Island City
This Long Island City hotel is 6 blocks from the 21st Street Subway with service to Manhattan. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi.Super 8 Long Island City features a 25-inch cable TV and a work desk in every guest room. Rooms also include an alarm clock and electronic locks.Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast. The Long Island City Super 8 also offers copy and fax services.Times Square and Central Park are within 3 miles of the Super 8. The Statue of Liberty is 10 miles away.
- After 5 weeks in the states this was the best place we stayed. The most comfortable beds and by far the best shower. The location to food and the subway made adventuring around New York a breeze
- Owner or staff? I’m not sure about him but old guy staff in front desk was kind and friendly person. My baggage delivery was delay, then I worried 2 days. He supported to me. The hotel has convenience vending machines. These were really thankful. The facility was not so new but useful enough. My American friend said another good point is private parking area for long stay and car trip users.
- I liked that it was quiet good price for an accommodation in NY. There are shops near by the hotel, and also restaurants. The night receptionist guys were helpful and nice. The free parking is amazing. The very good news is that there was no bedbug in the room – I was afraid very much of this in NY area.
- It was a place to sleep, don’t expect it to be luxurious.
- I would recommend that the breakfast be left out a bit longer. I went down just after 10 am and all had been removed. My suggestion is leave it out till at least 15 minutes before checkout time
Mayflower Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Queens! Located in Queens, 5 miles from Flushing Meadows, Mayflower Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from Mayflower Boutique Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plaza – Long Island City
One of our top picks in Queens.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plaza – Long Island City offers accommodations in Queens, just 5 miles from Flushing Meadows. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable!! Very clean and neat! Easy check in and out.
very clean and the breakfast is good.
only four stops to the center of Manhattan,
Also Uber’s are really cheap and there a lot of them
- Staff was friendly and very helpful (especially Stephanie). Great location, very close to metro station and easy access to Manhattan (10 min). They provide you very good free breakfast with variety of different meals. Room was clean with comfortable beds, big bathroom. It was amazing 8-nights stay, you get excellent value for your money.
- This hotel was excellent for the money we paid! Much cheaper than staying in Manhattan whilst still only being a 10 min subway ride away! The check in staff were lovely, especially the young man who was working the night shift. He was lovey and gave my friend and I a lot of information about the area and NYC as a whole. Location was great, only 2 blocks from the subway. Room was comfortable and clean with a view of empire state and Brooklyn Bridge, but the best part was the WONDERFUL breakfast that was provided FOR FREE each morning! I have never experienced a breakfast of that calibre in a hotel like this! Bravo!
- the stay was good but the breakfast was nasty. it got me sick as i got bowl infection.
Howard Johnson Long Island City
One of our top picks in Queens.Howard Johnson Long Island City is located in the Long Island City neighborhood in Queens, just 5 miles from Flushing Meadows. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from Howard Johnson Long Island City.
- Was good for the price spent, everything worked fine. 🙂 it’s nothing luxurious but you have what you need. Easy transport to manhatten.
- The distance between the hotel and the train station was so close I loved it!
- The room is clean and smell fresh. The bed is kind of comfortable.
- It was close to Manhattan. Gettin to the city from the hotel is relatively easy.
- It was fantastic, very neat place, very nice and helful staff, all of them. Decent breakfast, clean and well maintained rooms, good and 24/7 wifi, good tv channels and cable news. The only need i had which was missing was fridge in tbe room, nevertheless, i am coming back
Ramada Long Island City
One of our best sellers in Queens! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Long Island City offers accommodations in Queens, just 5 miles from Flushing Meadows.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and neat. The closet comes in handy as well as the desk with its office chair.
- The breakfast needs improvement wasn’t much to choose from but cereal
- The room was nice for the price albeit a little tight. No complaints about the room. Worth the price. Found free street parking.
- Bed was nice and room was decent sized very close to the subway station and had an awesome Korean market pretty close too
- Good location, around 6 mins walking distance to subway station, great window view, clean room and bathroom, comfy king bed, good continental breakfast included in price. WiFi connection was good.
One of our top picks in Queens – and a guest favorite.
Located in the Long Island City neighborhood in Queens, 5 miles from Flushing Meadows, Boro Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- EVERYTHING!! My fiancé and I stayed here for a night and it was lovely and the view of the bridge is too die for! Definitely our new favorite hotel !
- Very clean hotel. Smelled very nice upon arrival to our room. Staff is generally friendly, although the cafe staff could be nicer. Management is helpful. Would definitely recommend the hotel to others especially if you are ok with walking a little farther to get to the subway, since this hotel is tucked into a residential/industrial-type neighborhood.
- contemporary design hotel and Gloria who runs the coffee counter is fantastic, good value for money
- Loved the view of the city from the balcony, the room was nice comfortable space
- The view from the balcony was amazing and the setup of the room was very spacious and cute.
The Marmara Manhattan
The Marmara Manhattan is located in New York City, just 0.9 miles from Metropolitan Museum of Art.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Central Park is 1.7 miles from The Marmara Manhattan, and Columbia University is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from The Marmara Manhattan.
Upper East Side is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and culture.
- The staff is amazing and make you feel like it’s home.
- I came to this section of NYC for a medical test the next morning at Mt Sinai. When mentioning this at check in the staff upgraded my Mother and Myself to a suite which was sooooo helpful. What a great surprise!
- The queen bed was quite comfortable, the suite was spacious, clean and lovely, the kitchen and bath were spotless and the view was terrific from the 25th floor. The neighborhood was nice, with convenient shops and restaurants. It was nice to have a free copy of the NYTimes in the lobby.
Huge rooms with everything you need.
The style is a bit oldfashioned but comfortable with a helpful staff. Will certainly stay there again
- The rooms were amazing was my 3rd stay there in 6 weeks
Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side
Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side is located in New York City, 0.9 miles from Metropolitan Museum of Art and 1.7 miles from Central Park.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Modern Art is 2.1 miles from Courtyard Manhattan, NY, and Columbia University is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Upper East Side is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and culture.
- We only stayed one night. I liked the location because it was close to where we needed to be. Hotel was clean, staff was nice at check in and check out.
- Valet for the car parking was extremely nice and helped us park on the street right in front of the hotel instead of paying $65 for the valet parking
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was large enough for 4 adults
- We were concerned the location was a little far from fun places to eat and hang out, but this was not the case.
- If you are not from an urban area you might not immediately embrace the area in which the hotel sits. However, I thought the area was just fine (born and raised in Chicago). Lots of places to eat…just a very urban area. I loved it! Can’t beat the price for a clean, comfortable room in NY City!!
Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City offers accommodations in Queens. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- King size bed was amazing. Staff was more than accomadating especially that front desk Manager Igor.Close to 39th street subway station.
- The bed is very comfortable & was the view is fabulous.
- Clean room & bathroom. Close to subway stations.
- LIC location (convenient for LaGuardia) and close to Astoria; quiet room; comfortable bed; good water pressure in shower
- The guest service team when checking in and at the breakfast bar were extremely friendly and had great service.
Sleep Inn – Long Island City
This Long Island City hotel features an on-site fitness room and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV. The 21st Street subway station is just 1.5 blocks away.All warmly decorated rooms at the Sleep Inn – Long Island City feature dark wood furnishings and include a large work desk. A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.This hotel features a 24-hour business center. A continental breakfast is available every morning.The Long Island City Sleep Inn is just 3 miles from the Empire State Building, and New York City’s Times Square is a 20-minute subway ride away. LaGuardia International Airport is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The hotel is worth the money for its decoration. It’s veru clean and definitely comfortable
- View was amazing, room very spacious, breakfast was perfect too, staff very helpful and friendly
- EVERYTHING! The staffs were courtesy, the room was so clean & comfortable and you can choose some donuts like the pic when you take your breakfast. These were so yummy. The reception provides a complimentary newspaper, USA Today everyday. The property is located really near the 21 St station, F line, which is quite important to explore NYC. You can access to MoMA at 57 St station, Rockefeller Center at 47-50 St station, Times Square & Grand Central station at 42 St station and Macy’s, Madison Square Garden & Penn Station at 34 St station directly.
- THE BED WAS AMAZINGLY SOFT I DIDNT REMMEMBER HOW TO FALL ASLEEP
- The staff was extremely friendly and the room was clean and comfy. Due to the price, my expectations were exceeded!
Top Hotels In Astoria New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Astoria New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Astoria New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Astoria New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!