10 Best Hotels To Stay In Assenede East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Assenede East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Assenede East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Assenede East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Assenede East-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Assenede East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Assenede East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Assenede East-flanders:
Hotel Den Hof
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Den Hof offers accommodations in Zelzate. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 25 miles from Hotel Den Hof, and Antwerp is 26 miles away. Deurne Airport is 28 miles from the property.
(Look at the “dislike” section to put this in perspective as they are based of course on the room I was assigned)
The location is calm and peaceful (if you ignore wind and rain noise on the skylight – see “dislikes”). The bathroom equipment is in excellent condition, but lacks a stand-up shower, offering instead a handheld shower in the bath.
The hotel itself is charming. the staff are pleasant, and the restaurant is extremely good (shut on Thursdays). I would certainly come back if I could avoid rooms 5-8 and probably 11 as well. I have heard that rooms 1-4 in the main building are so much better. In that case, my rating would most probably be higher.
- The staff was very kind. The atmosphere in the hotel is very good. Close to Ghent
- Super spacious room in a good location in the hotel grounds. Staff were very friendly.
- The Oak Bar within the Hotel is a great place for a drink and offers bar snacks and a few choices from the main restaurant menu. I stayed in the Parkhuis which is a separate building just a minute or so walk through the garden from the main building. Good parking and friendly, knowledgeable staff. The location is a good stopover point on the way to Northern Germany. Breakfast offers a wide choice of cold meats, cheeses as well as a hot choice of eggs, sausages, bacon and pancakes.
- spacious rooms, very suitable for groups with kids
- (Look at the “dislike” section to put this in perspective as they are based of course on the room I was assigned)
Hotel Royal Zelzate
Hotel Royal Zelzate is a 3-star family owned hotel that is in the center of the small town of Zelzate in East Flanders, close to the Dutch-Belgian border.This well-known hotel features a selection of luxurious rooms and apartments that are perfectly located for your stay in the industrial area of Ghent.The hotel has a bar where you can relax in a pleasant atmosphere, and in the summer months you can enjoy a meal on the welcoming terrace. The restaurant showcases a 3-course hotel menu prepared specially by the chef.
- Great place. Good location. Clean & comfy. Great beakfast. Would definitely recommend.
Everything was splendid! Maybe the bakery could be warmer.
The hotel is in a little town outside Ghent and it makes it super good to go to different places within 30 mins.
- Alles kon wat in het mogelijke was. Deze service krijg je niet vaak meer. Het personeel was zeer vriendelijk en correct. Wederom een aanrader voor iedereen.
Établissement avec une très belle décoration
La chambre était suffisante pour un court séjour et la literie confortable
- Ontbijt was goed, personeel vriendelijk. Bereikbaarheid prima en toegang dmv sleutelkluisje is top dan heb je geen probleem met inchecken en kun je dat altijd op jouw tijd doen!
Ter Heide (Kaprijke – Lembeke)
Ter Heide (Kaprijke – Lembeke) is located in Lembeke, just 18 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 10 miles from Ter Heide (Kaprijke – Lembeke), and Knokke-Heist is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- A very welcoming hotel which accommodated our late evening requirements willingly and without question. Breakfast was also brought forward to enable us to resume our journey early to miss the traffic to Holland.
- Pleasant hotel with lovely gardens. Breakfast was fine for the price and given the hotel was quite empty.
Le calme, un cadre chaleureux
Petit déjeuner digne de ce nom
- Einfache aber gemütliche Zimmer. Gute Betten. Bad tip-top und sauber. Sehr freundliches Personal. Hotelrestaurant sehr empfehlenswert.
- het vriendelijke ontvangst en een vraag met een persoonlijke oplossing
In the center of Zelzate, close to the Dutch border, this family hotel offers a restaurant, pizzeria and free parking, ideal for day trips to nearby Bruges and Ghent.Convenient rooms with private bathrooms with showers are complemented by a relaxed, but elegant restaurant, offering a range of French and Italian cuisine as well as pizza specialties.
- It was very good quality and price ratio. We liked Staff very much.
Kamer ok ontbijt ok
Toilet op gang matig maar wat wil je voor dat geld
Het eten geweldig
Daar voor boeken wij als wij in Gent werken hier.
- Das Hotel hat eine gute Verkehrsanbindung. Ein 24 h Markt mit Tankstelle und der Busbahnhof liegen nur wenige Meter entfernt. Der Zimmerservice macht seinen Job sehr gut !
heel goed ontbijt met versbrood en croissants en koffiekoeken.
thee en koffie
- Goede locatie , ideaal voor ons fietstochtje , lekker eten in restautrant.
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Het Godshuis is located in Sint-Laureins in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 13 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 16 miles from Het Godshuis Hotel, and Oostende is 26 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The building is beautiful and could be an amazing place (now is not).
- The building is an unique piece of restored heritage, which seems weirdly out of place in the very quiet and rural St.-Laureins. But it results in unique classy high-ceiling rooms.
- Nice room with lots of space. Location is good for trips in Vlaanderen. Two really good restaurants in Sint Laureins.
- The location is quiet. Room with high ceiling. Enough places to park.
- The building has an impressive facade. Historic building with a lot of potential.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Shamon offers accommodations in Eeklo, just 15 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ghent is 11 miles from Hotel Shamon, and Oostende is 29 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The staff is extremely nice and helpful and the facilities maintain its old charm while remaining comfortable and clean.
- Goed en allervriendelijkst ontvangen..fijne ruimte om te ontbijten…ook een goed en volledig ontbijt. Geweldige locatie om te logeren!
- Excelente atención del Staff. Muy amables y ayudan en todo lo que uno necesite. El hotel un lujo.
- Met een liefste glimlach allertijden word je supervriendelijk bediend en te woord gestaan door de kersverse ondernemers met moie plannen om hier iets nóg mooiers van te maken !
Het prachtig gebouw straalt een speciale sfeer uit.
Het zeer vriendelijk personeel.
One of our top picks in Maldegem.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Cleythil Hotel is located in Maldegem. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 10 miles from Cleythil Hotel, and Ghent is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Nice and helpful personel. Tasty breakfast. Big family room. Free mini bar.
Very quiet location – slept like a log in a comfortable bed.
Lovely buffet breakfast with something to please nearly everyone. Yummy croissants and fresh bread was delicious. Fresh coffee machine was serve yourself, unlimited and good.
We arrived quite late and Evening staff member (Louis?)was very helpful and pleasant and he spoke fluent English as well as several other languages.
- Excellent stay. Wonderful breakfast, helping staff and easy parking. Very convenient to visit Bruges (25 minutes away)
- Veronique was helpful in getting us some information we needed and got us a coffee before leaving.
- Staff were very friendly, and the walk in shower was really good.
One of our top picks in Ghent.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Europahotel offers accommodations in Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 24 miles from Europahotel, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles away. Deurne Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff at front desk. Free parking on property.
- The staff was very nice and the hotel has free parking right next to.
- Friendly staff. Good toiletries and coffee pod machine.
- Super friendly and helpful staff from the moment of arrival until checkout. In fact probably the nicest staff in any hotel we have visited ever!
- A warm welcome, nice location not far from the center, good breakfast.
NH Gent Belfort
One of our top picks in Ghent.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, NH Gent Belfort is located in Ghent, just 31 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bruges is 24 miles from NH Gent Belfort, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
1. The location was very nice, close to the main areas.
2. The bed was really big and rooms were decently big and comfortable.
3. We liked the breakfast too.
4. Hotel staff were helpful.
5. Many eating joints close by.
6. Tram was 3-4 mins walk, starts from the Mc Donalds. Easier to walk down to the station than walk up from there to the hotel. 🙂
- Spacious room and bathroom with a huge bed. Superb breakfast and excellent location right in the centre of the old town.
- Very much in the middle of everything. You can walk the very center of Gent from there within 2 Minutes. Good view even from Standard Room (401) towards the old historic City Hall. Good and easy parking garage but the rate is quite expensive (€ 25 per day / per 24 hours).
- From the minute we set foot in this hotel, we knew we had chosen well! Professional, friendly check-in staff; spacious well-equipped room; fab location. Small gym for customers’ use at no extra cost. But the BREAKFAST was just the BEST breakfast of any hotel we have ever stayed in! Highly recommended.
- Probably the best location and the view from the room you could find in Ghent. Wonderful breakfast, on Sundays one can have it until noon which is absolutely great. The bed is really huge and comfortable.
- 1. The location was very nice, close to the main areas.
NH Gent Sint Pieters
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NH Gent Sint Pieters offers accommodations in Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 31 miles from NH Gent Sint Pieters, and Bruges is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from NH Gent Sint Pieters.
- Gent/Ghent is a wonderful city and this is a reasonable location.Within a 10 minute walk you can access the great tram system which transports you into the heart of the city. Nearby is a fantastic Italian restaurant Pizzeria Toto’s ; my rating 10 out of !0.
- Helpful staff and facilities for having a coffee in the room.
- The staff were great, very helpful and pleasant to deal with!
- Very friendly and helpful English-speaking staff at reception,parking bays outside for dropping off and checking in. Hotel car park close nearby for €9 per day. Rooms comfortable clean and spacious.Lots of hanging space, safe, and tea/coffee making facilities. Bath in en-suite.
- Quiet and clean hotel, friendly staff, good located
Top Hotels In Assenede East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Assenede East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Assenede East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Assenede East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!