10 Best Hotels To Stay In Asque Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Asque Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Asque Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Asque Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Asque Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Asque Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Asque Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Asque Aragon:
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
One of our top picks in Alquézar.Santa María de Alquezar offers views over the ancient castle of Jalaf Ibn Rasis and the Vero Canyon. It is set a traditional stone building with wooden features and Mudéjar brickwork.Most rooms at the Santa María de Alquezar open onto a balcony and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a phone and a work desk.The Santa María has a library, a bar and a tour desk, where you can arrange hiking and canyoning trips. A cash machine is available on site.Set within Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, the Sierra de Guara Mountains and the Somontano Wine Region are within easy reach of the Santa María. The local area has many prehistoric sites and is also ideal for adventure sports, which can be arranged on site.
- Great hotel right on the outskirts of the town so you didn’t have to try and navigate driving in old town. Nice breakfast as well.
Small bedroom but very clean, well furnished and very comfortable, same with bathroom.
Good value nice breakfast and very pleasant staff. Excellent location on main street right next to restaurants but was quite at night. Would stay here again.
- We had a little balcony with a nice view. The group sitting room was comfortable and breakfast was good. Location was good for walking to all the sights we wanted to see. Very nice and helpful staff.
- We loved it! Small but perfectly formed room. Lovely view. Comfortable bed, great shower! Friendly and helpful reception. Would definitely recommend!
- View was excellent, staff were very friendly, bed was comfortable, shower was brilliant and breakfast was great. No complaints whatsoever.
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Hotel Villa de Alquézar is located in the medieval town of Alquézar, near the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. The hotel features gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Outstanding view from the room with terrasse, comfortable bad, private free parking
Location was great.
Staff was helpful.
Breakfast was good!
- Excellent hotel in great location in medieval town .
- Perfect view from our balcony. The hotel is very nice, staff is helpful, we really enjoyed our stay.
- Absolutely awesome location, nice people, and the best breakfast!
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
Hotel La Posada De Lalola is set in the peaceful village of Buera, 5 minutes’ drive from Alquezar’ s medieval town. Set in La Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, it offers a charming garden terrace.The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Caring staff, nice breakfast, beautiful yard…Close to Alquezar as well..
- Really unique surroundings in an local village but close enough to the tourist spots. Host was exceptional and make sure you have dinner at the restaurant to experience local cuisine cooked in a fine dining style. We really enjoyed the unique decor.
- An interesting hotel in a small village, lots of peace and quiet and really feels away from it all. I had wanted to stay at nearby Alquezar but when we visited there it all seemed rather difficult and stressful so felt we had made a good choice. The food was good, no menu choice but often a choice brought to your table for you to decide. The owner was the chef, very pleasant but you need to speak French or Spanish. I probably wouldn’t go again but would recommend others to. Air con in our room, a “charming” room but not in our son’s garden room. Surrounding area of 70 canyons good even if you don’t go canyoning. Easy parking outside.
- Great location, close enough to Visit Adquezar but a quiet retreat. Enjoyed the morning walk in the countryside. Rooms clean and nicely decorated. Excellent dinner and staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again !!!!
– Lovely restaurant
– Lot’s of art and paintings in the rooms which results in a warm atmosphere
– Beautiful garden to watch the stars with a good glass of wine
– Host was very friendly and tranquilo
– 10 min drive from Alquezar
Set on the bank of Vero River, in the heart of the medieval village of Alquézar, Hotel Castillo offers features stylish rooms with views of the town and surrounding mountains.All rooms are elegantly decorated, with classic furniture. They feature a seating area with armchairs, a dressing table or a desk, and flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating are available in all areas.The property is set within Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve, and activities such as canyoning, rock climbing, and potholing are widely practiced in the area. You can also visit Colegiata de Santa Maria Church or Castillo Colegiata Castle, both a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- We had a GORGEOUS view of the Castle with a small balcony. LOVED it! Beautiful town, with the best example of urban planning I have ever seen. Maintains it’s character, but allows modernization. The surroundings are beautiful.
- This was our second stay at Hotel Castillo and we’d go back again in the future. The hotel is beautiful and comfortable with majestic views of the valleys around Alquezar. Breakfast is substantial and delicious. Lovely place to stay when in town
- The hotel is in a great location ~lovely views and the facilities were excellent. Staff couldn’t do enough for us, and were really helpful. Lovely breakfast each day and good location for beach, shops, and restaurants.
- Very modern hotel in a lovely village – very central and we liked having a balcony we could sit on with a view over the village
- Attractive small hotel with great views from our room with lovely balcony. Very comfortable room with nice furnishings. Breakfast was good.
El Lagar del Vero Hotel
Located in the lovely village of Huerta de Vero, this hotel has been lovingly restored from an early 19th-century property, keeping its original decor, and providing magnificent, spacious rooms. El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Dinner was excellent (mushrooms cannellonis with cream / bacalao fish Cooked with butter and onions…). The local bio red wine (from 2013 !) Included in the menu was fantastic !
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
- El trato familiar del personal del alojamiento y la situación privilegiada para realizar diversas visitas a bodegas y excursiones tanto culturales como de naturaleza. también la decoración cuidada de la estancia con mucho detalle y originalidad. El antiguo lagar a sido aprovechado con acierto y decorado con gusto.
Accueil très professionnel tout en étant chaleureux.
Le petit déjeuner excellent. Les fruits locauw (figues, peches).
Le contact avec la propriétaire, qui nous parlé de la transformation en hôtel de cette batisse liée à une exploitation vinicole.
- Acceullis par la patronne très sympa,le village est plutôt banal et l’établissement pas très attirant,mais lorsque l’on passe la porte d’entrée ce n’est pas si mal.
Hostería de Guara Hotel
Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, Hostería de Guara is located within the Sierra de Guara National Park, near Huesca in the Aragon region of northern Spain.Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on holiday at this hotel. Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets. Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was really roomy and all worked well including the shower that was excellent. Towels were changed on a regular basis. The staff were all very good. Helpful and pleasant.
The situation of the hotel was just outside the village, with spectacular views over the rural countryside.
The pool was really nice with ample seating around. There was plenty of comfortable seating in areas inside the hotel. The veranda near the bar was ideal to have a drink or snack as was the bar itself. The restaurant was well set out. The food excellent value. A varied and interesting menu. We really enjoyed our stay and would return in the future.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- La limpieza, la habitación, la comida… Y sobre todo la atención de todo el personal, sobre todo de Eva que estuvo pendiente en todo momento
- La amabilidad, estado del alojamiento y el entorno.
- The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was really roomy and all worked well including the shower that was excellent. Towels were changed on a regular basis. The staff were all very good. Helpful and pleasant.
Hotel Era Conte
Set in the quiet mountain village of Bierge, Hotel Era Conte is surrounded by the almond groves of the beautiful Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve.Decorated in neutral tones, rooms include a private bathroom and free WiFi. Three of the rooms also feature a balcony with views of the surrounding countrysideThe restaurant at Era Conte serves a buffet breakfast and traditional homemade meals. The restaurant also offers a furnished outdoor terrace and views of the Sierra de Guara Mountains.The Era Conte Hotel is located in the province of Huesca, at the foot of the Pyrenees. It is 19 mi from Barbastro and 62 mi from Zaragoza.
Lovely hotel with fantastic views. A little difficult to communicate as our Spanish is not good.
However we feel it was expensive compared with similar hotels with better facilities. It was a lovely house with very nice owners, and we had an excellent meal, but it was more like an up market B & B than a hotel.
- Madam Marisol was amazing. After eating her home cooked dinner we did not want to go to any restaurant. Service unbelievable! One of the best hotel experiences ever.
- The hotel was in an incredible location and the owners and staff were absolutely lovely, providing us with tips of where to visit in the location and even finding a relative who could translate into English for us. The home cooked food was delicious. We will definitely be back.
- The owner of the hotel was so lovely! It was like going to visit your own grandmother. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the village is so peaceful, it was like a dream.
- Ubicación excelente! Puestas de sol de ensueño desde la habitación. La dueña amable.
- Lovely hotel with fantastic views. A little difficult to communicate as our Spanish is not good.
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
Hotel Boutique Maribel is in Alquézar, on the edge of Aragón’s Sierra de los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. Its stylish suites feature a plasma TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
Me gustó la ubicación, el trato del personal hacia nosotros fue bueno y cercano.
Tiene en todo momento un cuidado de detalles. El desayuno muy bueno calidad y suficiente.
- Fue perfecto me gusto todo y el desayuno un 10 volveremos
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Located in the small village of Castillazuelo, in a historic building, Hotel Abadia has an on-site bar. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.Free access to the nearby municipal seasonal outdoor pool is offered for guests, as well as free access to the sports facilities like the football pitch, tennis and basketball courts.Each room features different décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast, including Somontano olive oil, is available. Storage space is available for bikes and sports equipment.Huesca is a 40-minute drive from the property, while Zaragoza is 78 mi away. The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Dueña muy agradable. Se esfuerza en hacerte sentir como en casa. Muy limpio. Bonitos detalles de decoración. Bien situado para explorar la zona del Somontano.
- la limpieza y la amabilidad y ganas de que todo vaya bien de la dueña, un diez para ella
- Los detalles que ofrece el establecimiento y su propitaria
- Muy tranquilo, habitación muy confortable y una decoración estupenda. Toti es encantadora, muy cercana y detallista.
Excelente base de excursiones para visitar el Somontano, Sobrarbe y la Ribagorza.
El trato de la propietaria, Toti, inmejorable.
Hotel Casa Tejedor
Located in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Casa Tejedor offers heated, country-style rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. It has an outdoor swimming pool.Casa Tejedor’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a rustic décor. All are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Bathroom amenities are included.The restaurant serves home-made dishes and offers a wide selection of Somontano wines. There is also a bar and terrace with mountain views.Casa Tejedor can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including canyoning, hiking, rock climbing and horse riding. Guests can also book excursions through the guest house. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.
- Great environment, great people and excellent food. Enjoyed the view of the starts in the new observatory by the Hotel
- The breakfast. The service. The very nice staff. And the sir that made us a sandwich late at night when we first arrived. The room was great as well.
- Very nice hotel in the very heart of the Sierra de Guara. The half board stay was a very good pick as the food is god and there are not many other restaurants in the surrounding. The staff is very nice and helpful. The room are confortable enough. The location is excellent.
- Everything, nice facilities and beautiful environment
- We loved this hotel! We felt really really looked after and enjoyed everything about it: comfortable, clean room; delicious food; friendly welcome and all-round fabulous hospitality! We came here to go walking and the surrounding area is stunning.
Top Hotels In Asque Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Asque Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Asque Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Asque Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!