10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ashland Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ashland Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ashland Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ashland Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ashland Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ashland Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ashland Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ashland Oregon:
Best Western Windsor Inn
One of our top picks in Ashland.With English Tudor-style architecture, Best Western Windsor Inn is in Ashland, Oregon. An outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and free Wi-Fi access are featured here.The contemporary rooms at this hotel have cable TV, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. Air conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bathtub or shower are also included.A hot tub, colorful rose gardens, meeting or banquet facilities, and a business center are some of the additional facilities available here. A free seasonal shuttle service is provided to guests at the the hotel.Best Western Windsor is 16 miles from Medford, and 36 miles from Yreka. Rogue Valley Airport is 17 miles away.
- The staff was top notch and friendly. When we checked in we requested 2 wine glasses. The young man cou of not find them where they were usually and ran all the way to the kitchen and delivered them to our room. We were staying for our anniversary and it really made our day he did that.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean.
- The staff was wonderful. We didn’t know we had left a coat in the closet when we left until Joe at the front desk called. He arranged to send the coat to us.
Every aspect was exactly as it should be! Large clean room, loads of pillows for the super comfy king size bed. Breakfast (complimentary) is
the best I’ve seen. Very friendly and competent staff. In fact I left my iPad in the room after I checked out and received a phone call 5 minutes after checking out. Luckily I was able to return and collect it! How awesome is that. Thank you Miguel!
- Very nice room, great breakfast and staff. Very convenient and within walking distance of Caldera Brewery and Restaurant, recommended by staff – great place!
With a daily free expanded continental breakfast, the Stratford Inn is in Ashland. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms and a hot tub is available on site. Central Ashland is a 5-minute walk away.A cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at this hotel. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Select rooms include kitchenettes or relaxing spa bathtubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Inn Stratford. A 24-hour fitness center, BBQ facilities and a guest laundromat are available to guests. Guests can relax and read one of Shakespeare’s plays in the hotel library and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing.Rogue Valley Airport is 15 miles away. Southern Oregon University is a 10-minute walk away. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival takes place just over half a mile from this hotel.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff were efficient.
- Liked the location and the price. The breakfast was perfect.
- The room had a view of E Main, plenty of space, large bathroom and a nice kitchenette area. The pillows were a little deflated, but otherwise the sleep was good. It was quiet and the staff was helpful and quick to deliver whatever we needed. The indoor pool was a good size and had nice touches in the detail (same as the hot tub) also having a bathroom in the pool area is super appreciated with little ones as well, a feature that is typically overlooked. The second floor has a huge well decorated coffee shop with simple breakfast items like muffins and burritos and a great view of the surrounding mountains. The coffee in there was amazingly delicious. The gals were sweet too. The coffee shop also has a view of the pool too from a couple angles. Safeway and a dispensary on either side, a couple places deliver, makes everything convenient. Overall, we’ll stay again.
- Everything was great! The suite was spacious and comfy, and we were happily surprised with how late the pool was open!
My favorite reason for staying here is the location. Directly across the street from Safeway and within walking distance to the downtown area with lots of great restaurants.
Also, the in-house coffee shop is amazing. Located on the 2nd floor with fantastic coffee. 10% off with your room key. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Ashland, just 2.6 miles from Oregon Cabaret Theatre. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Fabulous retro-well curated and squeaky clean! Large room, scrumptious bed & spotless bathroom with new towels.
- Property was beautiful. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were big and very clean.
- We were traveling to California on business, we liked the hotel so much we stayed here on the way home. So clean and the staff was amazing!
- Friendliest staff, great breakfast, comfortable room.
- Super nice comfy and clean bed lots of channel choices on TV.
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek offers accommodations in Ashland. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 14 miles away.
- Bed was excellent. Very convenient walking distance to downtown Ashland, restaurants and OSF theaters.
- Comfortable, good size room, well located and a good breakfast.
- Location was perfect. Within a couple of blocks of OSF, restaurants and shops.
- The afternoon snacks and evening cookies were great.
- Great breakfast, really comfortable beds and sheets.
The Peerless Hotel and Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Peerless Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Ashland, just 1,650 feet from Oregon Cabaret Theatre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Rogue Valley Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 350 feet from Oregon Cabaret Theatre in Ashland, Winchester Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- there is a wonderfull resterant on site and the place is very nice i will stay again when in ashland.
- Little details so nice! Bed was comfy, robe was wonderful after the shower? food excellent, beautifully decorated for the holidays. Loved all the antique, yet serene decor. Also, we loved the fact that it was walking distance to downtown, Lithia Park etc.
- Very Christmas like with the lighting. Nice cozy feeling.
- The staff is exceptional. The housekeeper took the time to stop by to show us how to operate the heater/air conditioner so that we’d be comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, next time we stay we’ll definitely have dinner on site (we can hardly wait to return!). Our room was clean & comfortable. We’ll definitely stay at the Winchester again.
- Staff was great, property was lovely and room was quaint and clean. Breakfast was delicious
Ashland Springs Hotel
Located less than a 5 minute walk to the site of Oregon Shakespeare Festival, this luxury Ashland, Oregon hotel offers a spa and farm to table fine dining.Styled cream plush linens, each room includes free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom at Ashland Springs Hotel. The oversized windows provide ample sunlight.After a free and freshly baked continental breakfast at Ashland Springs, guests’ can enjoy spa or salon treatment at Waterstone Spa & Salon. Select services include massages, hair treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures.Larks Restaurant showcase ingredients from farms, orchards, wineries and creameries in a fine dining experience. Inspired by the Oregon Chocolate Festival, chocolate deserts and packages are also offered.Southern Oregon Wine Trails are within 20 miles of Ashland Springs Hotel. Rafting adventures at Noah’s River Adventures are a 5 minute walk away. Crater Lake National Park is 90 miles away.
- Spacious room, well laid out. Appreciated the parking lot behind the hotel, and the location right in the center of town.
- Room is outdated. Desperate need of new furniture
- Beautiful hotel close to all the restaurants and boutiques. We were able to walk to dinner and then go for an after dinner stroll. The bed was so comfortable, we had a great night sleep! Highly recommend.
Entering the charmkng lobby put us immediately in a holiday mood.
The dinner in the festive dining room was superb . The staff and ,particularly our wonderful Irish waiter, could not have been better
- Loved the availability of beer/wine and chocolate at front desk. Staff was very accommodating when we wanted late night tea. It was our anniversary and they had champagne waiting in the room for us!
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland
One of our best sellers in Ashland! Featuring a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Ashland, Oregon hotel is a 15-minute drive from Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ashland. Styled in light colored wood furnishings, this each is decorated in white colored linens.A free breakfast is available at Ashland La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy a hot tub on site. A fitness center is also on site.Downtown Ashland and Shakespeare Theatre are within 3 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Ashland. Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest is 50 miles away.
- Clean and comfy. The breakfast was good and the pool was great.
- Excellent price/quality, breakfast and location… pet friendly!
- Beds are amazingly comfortable so, much that we took the name of the bed down so we can replace ours at home with the same bed.
- Very friendly staff, quiet large room with very comfortable bed and they take pets which is a real bonus for us.
- Beds were amazing. Loved the vaulted ceiling on the 4th floor.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland offers accommodations in Ashland.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness, spacious room, variety of amenities ranging from fridge, Keurig coffee-maker, microwave, large granite countertop in bathroom, and it also includes breakfast! It’s a quick on and off from I-5 which is fantastic. It’s a great place to stop for the night while traveling I-5.
- The staff was very friendly, and polite. This hotel allows pets and even with the extra amount for the dog, it was still a good value.
Front desk and breakfast staff were wonderful. Even the maintenance man lent me a bucket and cloth and filled it with soap and hot water to clean our touring motorcycle.
There is also a great Mexican restaurant just across the parking lot.
- Mattress was good. Lots o room. Parking. They kept my reservation on even though i as delayed by bad traffic and every bed in town was sold out. Free newspaper.
- Clean rooms, clean area, easy freeway access, good walking score, close enough to downtown area, close to shopping, YMCA
Located in Ashland, 250 feet from Oregon Cabaret Theatre, Columbia Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is luggage storage space and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 15 miles from Columbia Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ashland Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ashland Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ashland Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ashland Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!