10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ashburn Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ashburn Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ashburn Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ashburn Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ashburn Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ashburn Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ashburn Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ashburn Virginia:
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
This all-suite hotel in Ashburn, Virginia, is just minutes away from Dulles International Airport. The hotel offers free airport shuttle services, free Wi-Fi, and a kitchenette in every suite.SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North features an indoor pool and full-service business center. Guests are provided with a hot continental breakfast every morning, as well as guest laundry facilities.Ashburn Dulles SpringHill guest suites are equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. A separate sitting area with a sofa bed is also included.Ashburn Ice House is a short drive from the Dulles North Ashburn SpringHill Suites. Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and George Washington University Virginia Campus is a one-hour drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and nice. The breakfast exceeded our expectations.
- It was a great price. Like really good on the weekend. We would of stayed there for the weekday. But way too expensive, so we had to stay at Aloft. Which was ok. But this place was nicer.
The room was like wow, everything from decor to the amazing breakfast. I hated to leave.
I left thinking “I wish my master bedroom was like this”
- The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was the best I’ve had in a hotel. The eggs tasted real and not microwaved.
- The swimming pool and exercise facilities were enjoyable and we used them.
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Close to Dulles International Airport and popular Washington, D.C. attractions, this Ashburn, Virginia hotel features on-site dining options along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North with a workout in the modern fitness center or enjoy breakfast at the on-site Great American Grill restaurant. Relax after a long day in the indoor pool or take advantage of the 24-hour convenience store and in-room flat-screen TVs.Easily discover the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum as well as Washington Redskins Park, both only a short drive from the Dulles North Hilton Garden Inn. Nearby access to major highways also makes exploring the surrounding area easy.
- New feeling but run-of-the-mill Garden Inn. The formula as per usual.
- Exactly what we needed close to the airport, clean and comfortable with very helpful staff. The pool was a bonus
- The pool was cold and broken and the hot tub was very dirty
- Bed was very comfortable and the food in the restaurant was very good. Staff was friendly and informative. The price was also quite reasonable and it was nice to be able to use the shuttle service.
- I loved the hot tub and being close to food AnD gas stations
Aloft Dulles Airport North
One of our best sellers in Ashburn! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Aloft Dulles Airport North offers accommodations in Ashburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Washington, DC is 25 miles from Aloft Dulles AirPt North, and National Harbor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 3.7 miles from Aloft Dulles Airport North.
- The room was really cool and modern. There were a lot of amenities.
- We surprised ourselves by taking advantage of the very nice pool – it was a perfect temperature (80 degrees) for end of the night relaxing. We liked filing up on lemon water each morning. The Staff were each exceptional, very friendly, helpful and courteous.
- Modern spacious room with great decor. It was quiet and I slept well.
It was a beautiful hotel
Nice morning staff
- I liked the comfortable beds and shower. Check-in and out was very efficient and effortless.
Homewood Suites Dulles – North/Loudoun
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites Dulles – North/Loudoun offers accommodations in Ashburn, just 24 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.National Harbor is 29 miles from Homewood Dulles Loudoun, and Chantilly is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 4.3 miles from Homewood Suites Dulles – North/Loudoun.
- Excellent staff, very attentive to the customers needs and satisfaction.
- The breakfast was good and parking space was ample
- Great idea to use the next door property to support meals during renovation
- The room service food was very good and affordable. Service was easy to reach, quick and dependable. The room was a suite with plenty of room, comfortable beds and furniture. The complementary soaps etc were top of the line nothing cheap. We could control the room temperatures and the ceiling fan in the bedroom was a nice feature. Parking was never a problem with easy access to the main roads. Most notable aspect was the hotel staff from managers to staff all very professional, helpful and friendly. We really had a great stay and will return for the Christmas holidays. This hotel is a great deal with quality and value – a “keeper”.
- Goo breakfast buffet. Beds were pretty comfortable.
Embassy Suites Dulles – North/Loudoun
The newly built Embassy Suites Dulles – North/Loudoun, VA hotel is located only three miles from the Washington Dulles International Airport and is an excellent place for the leisure of business traveler!
- Very beautiful hotel and super clean. Comfortable. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. 5 stars all around.
- Rooms are big, staff very nice, great breakfast and happy hour
- No, the bedspread was dirty, with stains. There is NOT enough parking for the hotel.
- First, the rate couldn’t have been better. This was my first stay in an Embassy Suites, and I was pleasantly surprised by the complimentary Happy Hour. That was unexpected. The room more than suited our needs, and I would certainly book again if in the area.
- The staff was incredibly nice and very accommendating. We will stay there again when visiting the DC area.
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
One of our best sellers in Sterling! Located 3 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, this hotel provides free airport shuttles and a gym. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each of the spacious, contemporary guest rooms.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are included in the warm-colored rooms at the Best Western Dulles Airport Inn. Each room is located off of an exterior hallway and has a comfortable sitting area and a work desk.Guests can enjoy a deluxe hot breakfast. Sundry food and other items can be purchased at the on-site convenience store.Sterling Park Golf Club is 1 miles from Dulles Airport Best Western. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and Redskins Park, home of the Washington Redskins football team.
- Excellent, albeit somewhat small, room. Good breakfast. Beds excellent. Close to major road(s).
- The friendliness of the staff was the best I have ever experienced.
- Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Every day was different. I liked the staff’s willingness to help, even to the point of going to the post office on my behalf. Rooms were very clean and recently updated.
- The Customer Service was excellent. The young man at the front desk was very kind and professional.
- Front desk extended our checkout time due to a later flight departure.
Hyatt Place Herndon Dulles Airport East
One of our top picks in Herndon.This Herndon hotel features an indoor pool, continental breakfast, and a fitness center. Guests will also receive free transportation to the Washington Dulles International Airport, which is 2 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all guest rooms. This Virginia Hyatt Herndon Dulles Airport East provides the rooms with a desk as well.Access to a business center and free property-wide Wi-Fi is provided to all guests at the Hyatt Place Herndon Dulles Airport East. Free on-site parking and a 24-front desk are available.Hyatt Place Herndon Dulles Airport East is 5 miles from The National Air and Space Museum. Hidden Creek Country Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was clean. The breakfast staff worked to keep the food refilled.
- Rooms were huge and comfortable,perfect for more than a one night stay.
The workers were very friendly and helpful, especially when we had questions or concerns. Breakfast was overall good quality and choice.
We had a room with two queen beds and which was very comfortable and spacious. It was just perfect after a six hour drive and needing to catch a plane the next day. The location is very convenient to the airport and we were surprised at the great rate we were offered over Booking.com. We probably would never have stayed here at the “normal” rate, but we enjoyed our stay at a discount.
- Breakfast menu is limited. Forks,knifes…etc are not well cleaned. Breakfast is the same every day and no various dishes
- The location is great for traveling out of Washington-Dulles Airport
Hyatt House Sterling/Dulles Airport North
One of our top picks in Sterling.Located a 5-minute drive from Dulles International Airport, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi access is also available.A flat-screen cable TV and private bathroom are included in the rooms at the Hyatt House Sterling/Dulles Airport North. Select rooms include a kitchenette and a sofa bed.The Sterling/Dulles Airport North Hyatt House features fitness facilities and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy access to the 24-hour business center.Daily hot breakfast is provided including omelets, fresh fruit and more. The H Bar is open nightly for dinner and cocktails.Herndon Centennial Golf Course is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Frying Pan Farm Park is a 7-minute drive away.
- The shuttle was excellent and we were very pleased that they would take is to the metro so we could easily get downtown.
Airport shuttle is good – need to call hotel when you arrive. It depart once 30 mins from hotel.
Breakfast start 6:30AM, not 6AM. I need to catch shuttle of 6:30, so can’t have breakfast. The hotel staff said the food will only be served after 6:30, but some food was actually provided before that.
- The location to the airport. The room set-up with the kitchen area. Was both beautiful and convenient
- Hard to really evaluate because we grabbed a plate, wolfed it down, and left for an early flight.
- The breakfast omelets were great. The open reception area with fireplace was inviting and enjoyed using it. The breakfast selections were good. We appreciated the staffs willingness to drive us to dinner after the long flight.
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Situated only a short distance from Dulles International Airport and close to several points of interest, this hotel features many modern amenities, friendly service and comfortable accommodations.The Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles International Airport places guests close to scenic bike trails, beautiful golf courses and many public parks. Guests at the hotel can also visit the nearby Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Downtown Washington, D.C. is also located within driving distance.With the Dulles International Airport Hampton Inn’s signature Cloud Nine bedding, free hot breakfast and free wireless internet access, every stay is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also take advantage of the spacious meeting facilities as well as the state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Excellent location near family. This was our second stay. We will always stay here.
- Very friendly staff, clean, and breakfast buffet was great, my son loved the chocolate sauce and whip cream available for waffles. Nice touch. I enjoyed the flavored creamers.
- The bed was great! Loved the free breakfast and really loved the whirlpool tub in my room
- Great location for an early AM flight from Dulles International Airport. Room was spacious, the bed very comfortable and food delivery from a local restaurant was very good. Overall, this was an excellent value.
- We didn’t get a chance to eat because we had an early flight out, but we’re provided a snack bag that included water, apple, breakfast bar and a muffin…
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA
One of our best sellers in Sterling! 3 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, this hotel has free airport shuttle services and free Wi-Fi access. Great Falls National Park is 12 miles away.Each guest room at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Washington Dulles Airport features a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in soothing colors with dark wood furnishings.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast served in the lobby.The Dulles Airport Country Inn & Suites offers a fitness center, as well as a 24-hour front desk. A library and laundry facilities are also available.The National Air and Space Museum is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The Herndon Centennial Golf Course is 2 miles away.
- The only thing that i liked was the location. I needed somewhere close to the airport. Should’ve done more research before my hotel choice.
- the room was ok, but the shower could of been design better.
- The family was comfortable without the unpleasant smell. The hotel is near the airport.
- Good breakfast. Airport shuttle excellent. Met and exceeded expectations
- Definitely good for money! Each access to the airport and the hotel is beyond for expectation (at the money). There is a 24-hour gas station nearby so it’s very convenient if you rent a car and return to the airport. And the room is large and comfort.
Top Hotels In Ashburn Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ashburn Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ashburn Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ashburn Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!