10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ascutney Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascutney Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ascutney Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascutney Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascutney Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ascutney Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ascutney Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ascutney Vermont:
The Chase House Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Chase House Inn is located in Cornish Mills, just 25 miles from Killington. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 13 miles from The Chase House Inn, and Hanover is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont offers accommodations in Claremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Killington is 31 miles from Common Man Inn Claremont, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfortable including the bed and the bathroom/tub was so clean. They added an extra touch and had homemade soap and lotion in the bathroom!! Very nice touch.
- Skip the chain hotels and cheap motels. Corporate quality and family-run feeling.
We felt so at home! Very relaxing & the staff treated us like family!
Loved everything about The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Claremont, NH
- The Common Man in Claremont, exceeded all expectations! Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Ambiance in the whole place was classic! Very comfortable, warm and friendly! Loved all the local history touches! Will definitely be back. Restaurant was just as good. Good food, good staff and good ambiance!
- They helped my husband make my birthday super special we had a wonderful time at the inn and restaurant
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
- Very clean room. Comfortable bed and pull out sofa bed. Clean heated pool. Friendly staff!
Room was very clean at checkin!
Breathtaking sunrises in Bennington building (this building is nearest to pool but still need to drive there in cold weather).
Very impressed with the kitchen; stocked with proper flatware, dishes, bowls, measuring cup, cookware, dish & dishwasher soap, paper towels & sponge.
Pool at The Climb is huge & 86 degrees but building could use some updating; later hours too open from 5:30-8:30pm daily. Free tube rentals at The Climb to use onsite hills. Free rope tow Saturday’s & Sunday’s from 12-4.
Main hotel has nice game room up and downstairs. Foosball & ping pong is free but pool, darts & arcade games are not.
Free Green Mountian Coffee until 10am at main hotel $2 thereafter.
About 35 mins away from Okemo & Wallmart =o)
- The place was absolutely beautiful clean comfortable definitely stay there again
Room size, kitchen very well equiped, quiet location, beatiful landscape.
Fitness center (another building) very good, large pool, good locker room.
This charming Windsor, Vermont inn offers free Wi-Fi, massage services, and traditional rooms that feature plush bedding and antique style bathrooms. St. Gaudens National Historic Site is a 6-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and a work desk are featured in each room at Windsor Snapdragon Inn. A private bathroom is also provided.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the reading library of the inn’s parlor. Fax and photocopying services are also available along with a spa that offers a variety of body treatments.Snapdragon Inn is half a mile from the American Precision Museum. The Harpoon Brewery is 3 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was great, room was spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors
- We loved the location. It was easy to walk to a wonderful dinner option. Also an easy drive to interesting attractions. Also possible to hike from the front door! The environment is lovely and the Innkeepers and their staff are helpful, kind and friendly and all are interested in the guests enjoying the visit. We enjoyed our spacious and gracious room with its large bath, heated floor, claw-foot tub plus a separate shower. Wonderful cozy bathrobes. The place is a treat.
- fabulous hosts, fabulous room, fabulous breakfast. Location was perfect.
- Heated bathroom floor and a great tour from the innkeeper
- A lovely property in a good location near to the town but with lovely walks on the doorstep. The staff were excellent and it was a nice place to relax in.
Windsor Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windsor Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 23 miles from Windsor Mansion Inn, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Made us feel so at home and we’re so accommodating. Incredible breakfast.
- Everything about Windsor Mansion exceeded our expectations! The outdoors patio had stunning mountain views that were amazing and the evening campfire was a real delight. How did they manage to have a full moon for our visit? Super comfortable beds and lots of hot water too ! The breakfast was also high on the +++list, delicious scones, french toast, and eggs perfect way to start the day.
- The whole inn was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our room was beautiful and cozy.
- Breakfast was good. My partner and I both liked the quiet and serenity of the inn. Gail and John were fantastic hosts. They were friendly, informative and just nice people.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast with fresh fruit and blueberry pancakes was fantastic. Then grounds and view are very beautiful.
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
Located in Springfield, 30 miles from Killington, Hartness House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Woodstock is 22 miles from Hartness House, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful; restaurant/food was delicious and very nice atmoshphere
- Great staff, very friendly. Lisa the bartender and Ben the chef were very accommodating. Menu was expanded to suit diet preferences. Tavern has a nice atmosphere. Room was not fancy but clean and comfortable.
- We didn’t stay in the main mansion, but in the newly renovated room in the back……….very well done, comfortable and spotless. We would stay there again.
- Staff were great! Enjoyed the tunnel tour and history information. Grand house!
- Our room was fabulous in the main part of the house. The history of the house together with the underground tour was fantastic. Nick was very knowledgeable and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Fullerton Inn & Restaurant
On the Village Green shopping district, this Vermont inn features free property-wide Wi-Fi, an enhanced continental breakfast, and on-site restaurant. Guests can also relax and stay warm next to the lobby fireplace.A private bathroom and sitting area are featured in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Vermont Fullerton Inn and Restaurant are air-conditioned and include a fan as well.The Fullerton Inn and Restaurant guests will have access to a business center and free parking. Local brewery tours are available for an additional fee.Classic New England cuisine can be found in the Fullerton Inn Restaurant, which is open Monday through Saturday. A wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are available for lunch from Wednesday to Saturday. Several dinner menus are available, and can be enjoyed in the tavern or outside during the summer. The restaurant serves 10 different local beers on draft.The Chester Stone Village is within 2 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are 12 miles from Okemo Ski Area and 10 miles from the Magic Mountain Ski Area. The hotel is in the center of Chester Village.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- Went for New Years weekend, great food and the fireplace in the lobby made it very relaxing and enjoyable, the room was great as was the staff
- It sounds like a canned answer, but the bed was like a literal cloud. We love the area. We love the end. Go during Christmas. You will not be disappointed.
- Bed was very comfortable, food was great and breakfast was great also , the waffle maker was a great idea to have. The inn is a classic , rustic inn , very enjoyable visit.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast in a charming setting.
The Chester House Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Chester House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Manchester is 25 miles from The Chester House Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles away.
- Excellent food, very friendly, warm and down-to-earth hosts.
- It was our first time at a Ben and Breakfast and was quite interesting. Loved the atmosphere!
- The room was huge and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The bed was comfy… The bathroom and huge hot tub was in a separate room which was very nice. There was a gas fireplace that was warm and cozy but on an hour timer…. there was also a stand up shower which was nice. The water stayed nice and hot.
- The hosts were wonderful! This Inn was charming, cozy, and very homey!! We would definitely stay at The Chester House Inn again!!
- Great location, cool history (house dates back to late 1700’s).
One of our best sellers in Chester! This Victorian bed and breakfast in Chester, Vermont boasts a gourmet breakfast and uniquely styled guest rooms. Okemo Ski Mountain is a 20 minute drive away.Inn Victoria features rooms decorated in antique furnishings and plush bedding. They all include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Select rooms have a fireplace, a spa tub, or private deck with a hot tub.Concierge services are available at the Victoria Inn. Guests can use the computer as well as copy and fax services.A 3-course breakfast, including homemade baked goods, fruit, and a hot entree, is served daily in the dining room. Afternoon tea and snacks are also provided.Taterhill Golf Club is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Enjoy a winter sleigh ride at Taylor Farm, a 20 minute drive away.
- The staff was lovely–friendly and generous. Penny was kind enough to upgrade is to a bigger room, and we loved the fireplace and the claw foot tub! They accommodated is very last minute, and we’re very flexible with timing. Everyone was pleasant to chat to, and good company as I hung around all day while my partner skied.
- It’s definitely a great place to stay in! Every room is made in its own style. We stayed in Princess Alice room. It has a huge bed, fireplace and jacuzzi. Breakfast was so delicious… I highly recommend to visit this place!
- Best bed my entire stay of more than a week across the state of Vermont. And the breakfast of french toast and sausage was one of the best meals I had on the trip.
- Our visit was a delight from beginning to end – welcomed with a glass of wine at fireside, glorious accommodations including a jacuzzi, delicious ho1emade breakfast shared with new friends, and lots of laughter.
- Inn Victoria was such a lovely inn! The owners of the inn are very welcoming and they make you feel like you are at home. My favorite is their homemade breakfast and I really enjoyed the conversation with people we sat together at the breakfast table, too. Chester is a cute little town and within a block or two from the inn, you can walk to some nice restaurants and shops. Highly recommeneded!
Top Hotels In Ascutney Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ascutney Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ascutney Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ascutney Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!