10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ascó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ascó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascó Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ascó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ascó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ascó Catalonia:
Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool with views of the surrounding countryside, Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix is located in the village of Flix, overlooking the Ebre River. Set in gardens, it has a spa.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix offers views of the hotel gardens and pool. There is a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Most rooms feature a terrace.The Vilar Riu’s spa features a hot tub, Turkish baths, a sauna and biothermic showers. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy.The Ribera d’Ebre is ideal for kayaking, fishing and hiking. Montsant Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away. Hotel Riu de Baix is located close to GR-99 Natural Path which runs along the River Ebro, great for cycling.The Costa Daurada’s beaches are less than 37 mi from the hotel, while Lleida and Reus can be reached in an hour by car.
We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
Good swimming pool and gardens and nice sized rooms with a good balcony seating area
Breakfast was very good
- Facilities are brilliant, setting is gorgeous, staff are great.
- Most of the facilities promised don’t actually exist. The bar and restaurant were NEVER open necessitating a 20 minute walk into the village for food and drinks. The room was not serviced after our first night.
Decent breakfast with helpful staff, rooms very good for their price and the season (high).
Location somehow far from Flix centre but otherwise very calm and attractive for nature lovers.
- M’ha agradat tot és un hotel amb unes vistes precioses.
- We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
Casa Del Castell Hotel
Featuring a bar, Casa Del Castell is located in Móra d’Ebre. This 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk. At Casa Del Castell all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Salou is 35 miles from the accommodation. Reus Airport is 32 miles away.
- Decor was very modern and stylish. Owner and staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating
- The hotel is nicely designed, the rooms – spacious and comfortable, the location – quiet. We enjoyed the staff, and I’m pretty sure that the bar is nice – although it wasn’t open due to the cold season.
- The hotel is well placed the the town. It is very striking as a piece of architecture yet fits well into the surrounding area of the town. The staff were very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and the rooms large and comfortable. Everything was of a high standard. I will certainly be recommending this hotel to friends, family and work colleagues.
- Ligging. Comfort van de kamer. Eigenaren waren erg sympathiek.
- El hotel, muy bonito con mucho gusto…la ubicación excelente, enfrente del castillo y cerca del rio, con espectaculares vistas..muy recomendable.
Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno
Featuring a bar and restaurant serving local wines and plates of Terra Alta region, Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno is located in Villalba de los Arcos, in Tarragona. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hot tub.The hotel also offers free luggage storage. There is easy access to local historical sites of Gangesa, such as Knights Templar Prison.The Mediterranean coast is 37 mi from the property and Cambrils is 50 mi away. Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve can be reached in an hour by car.
- The hospitality extended by Joseph. Nothing was too much trouble.
- the biggest surprise is the top quality restaurant, accompanied with Joseph smile and welcome. Highly recommended!
- Excellent service. Very attentive and careful personnel. They make every effort to please customers and make them feel comfortable.
- The family that owns and runs it are fantastic, so friendly, helpful and accommadating. A particular mention for Josep. The dinner and wines were superb and very reasonably priced. I felt sorry to leave in the morning and would certainly stay again if in the area.
- El hotel con mucho encanto, estuvimos muy agusto el personal del hotel de 10, repetiremos.
Surrounded by a tranquil countryside, Aparthotel Monrural features air-conditioned apartment with free Wi-Fi. Set around an outdoor swimming pool the apartment complex features an indoor Spa including a sauna.Offering a nice view of the surrounded area, each apartment features a pleasant seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Apartments include a furnished kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine and the private bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer. A free safe is also available.The hotel’s spa features an indoor pool with fresh waterfalls. On site facilities include a fitness center, children’s playground and tennis court. Guest can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Breakfast is served at the restaurant inside the property which serves traditional Spanish dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms and shared barbecue facilities are also provided.Free parking is available on site.
- Hair dryer, space of the room, the swimming pool, very calm place.
- The Location and sorrounding are nice and beautifull, and the property itself is very conveniente for families, with many facilities to enjoy your time.
La recepcionista era muy amable.
La independencia de estar en un apartamento.
- Las instalaciones son mas que correctas, tiene su piscina, zona infantil, parking gratuito y esta ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo. El apartamento es muy amplio y dispone de todo lo necesario a pesar de ser muy sencillo, lo unico que en nuestro caso (no se si por estar en una esquina) hacia mucho frio! El apartamento estaba congelado (y fuera no hacia frio precisamente).
La cama comoda. El mobiliario muy funcional. El personal de servicio ni lo vimos. El desayuno lo perdimos por falta de personal que nos informase o información escrita del servicio.
La ubicación excelente, pero el servico de personal es un desastre por no estar atendido, no había nadie. A las 11:30 nos llamó una persona a la puerta diciendo “no han venido a desayunar y tenian desayuno inlcluido”. Ja ja que risa; llegamos a las 15h nos encontramos las llaves de la puerta en el mostrador de información (nos habian llamado al telefono indicando que seria asi) sin planode ubicación del apartamento, sin información de servicios incluidos y como acceder… etc
Hotel Cal Llop
Located in Gratallops, this boutique hotel in an 18th century restored building is in the heart of the Priorat wine-producing region. It offers stylish rooms, free Wi-Fi, a wine cellar and terrace with mountain views.The colorful rooms at Hotel Cal Llop feature contemporary décor but maintain original features. They have flat-screen TV, air-conditioning and a telephone, and suites also include a free mini-bar.A buffet breakfast with local produce is served daily and Cal Llop’s restaurant serves regional cuisine. The cellar and bar offers quality local wines which can be enjoyed on the terrace from spring until autumn.The owners at Hotel Cal Llop can help book wine tours, oil tastings, quad biking, hiking in Montsant Nature Reserve, 3.1 mi away, as well as other activities in the area.The hotel offers free parking and is 23 mi from Reus Airport. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Daurada are 31 mi away.
- All hotel staff were very pleasant. The view from the hotel over the surrounding Priorat countryside is splendid. The terrace across the road in front of the hotel is great for meals, drinks or simply to sit, read, talk…
- This small hotel is beautifully appointed in the village. Cristina, the wonderful owner, is so welcoming and helpful.
- Very nice location, friendly staff. A very quiet place, with a lot of wine cellars nearby.
- This hotel was ¨different¨in the nicest possible way. Location was fantastic with the most beautiful views from room. The shower was perfect, the bed comfortable and the room was spacious. Breakfast excellent and staff could not have been more friendly or helpful.
- Very comfortable with friendly welcome and staff. Excellent location and very relaxing in the heart of La Priorat. Good recommendations for visits and activities
Hotel-Celler Buil & Gine
Offering a on-site restaurant and a large furnished terrace with views of the mountain, Hotel-Celler Buil & Gine provides air-conditioned accommodations in Gratallops. A free Wi-Fi hotspot is available.Each accommodations comes with a private terrace and flat-screen TV. The interiors have modern furnishings and a bright environment with countryside views.The restaurant offers regional cuisine in a classy dining room with large arched windows. The Priorat region is famous for its wine, and guests are welcome to sample some here at the property. There is a winery surrounded by vineyards.There is a seasonal public swimming pool about a 2-minute drive away in Gratallops. You might also be interested in visiting the picturesque hilltop village of Siurana, 22 mi away.
- Lovely small boutique accommodation above a winery and restaurant. Stunning views and sunset from the deck. Lovely big room and bathroom with a great shower and comfy bed. We had a very informative wine tasting in the cellar with Elda and the dinner in the restaurant was stunning and the breakfast huge. Only a couple of km from Gratallops village and bodegas. Don’t miss exploring the surrounding small villages and spectacular countryside- Suirana village was stunning.
- Beautiful scenery and magnificent staff. Special greetings to our warm and kind breakfast hostess as well as the innovative and friendly chef of the restaurant.
- Nice bodega with three rooms. Cool view. Apartment with kitchen. Priorat is awesome – great wine visit.
- Location is excellent, very quiet and relaxing. You can walk the vineyard and relax. Also the restaurant is excellent, with wine prices the same as in the shop. The bathroom was very large and there was a complimentary wine bottle in the room.
- Great place in a great location. Small boutique hotel, only three rooms. I would stay there again without any hesitation
Trossos Del Priorat
Featuring free WiFi, Trossos Del Priorat offers accommodations in Gratallops. Salou is 21 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen and barbecue area. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property offers its guests a basket with local products for lunch.Tarragona is 25 mi from Trossos Del Priorat. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 20 mi from the property.
- Location and views are phenomenal, laid back atmosphere, charming design, property manager went out of her way to arrange our additional needs while staying at the property
- I can really recomend this amazing place. It is really personal and the wiew is so fantastic! We will absolutely return!!!
- They really care to serve high quality food and drinks for breakfast. There is always staff around to make sure that the trays are filled up and that there is fresh pressed orange juice. The guests serve themselves at the professional Nespresso machine with a variety of coffee flavors. The breakfast room has the same wonderful scenic view as the guest rooms.
- We were upgraded to Terra Dominica due to an issue with the facilities at Trossos – this review is for said property. Amazing greeting (cases removed from vehicle and taken to room whilst welcome drinks were served on the terrace) Room was stylish, air conditioned and well equipped. Staff were super-friendly and efficient. Restaurant has a great selection of top quality local produce, including Priorat wines.
Excellent spot to get to know the hidden Priorat. Loved the concept of “Honesty bar”, where you take and sign for your consumption without having anyone to “big-brothering” you.
Great panoramas, amazing sunsets, super wine (hand crafted at location).
I will certainly come back to it.👍
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 25 mi away.Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes.You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace.The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
- Great, large and quiet room with a view in the middle of the village. Very good Catalan breakfast. Antonia, the owner was very kind, but we saw her only in the mornings. We seemed to be the only guests of the hotel as this was not the season for wine tourism.
- Owners are professional but lovely. Great installation both the common area and the room. Breakfast is typical Spanish style sausages with good quality , fresh orange juice and bakery made sweets.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
- Beautiful hotel in nice little village in great wine area. Owners were very friendly and nice. Room was spacious and very clean. Absolutely loved this place. I hope I can go again soon.
- Beautiful rooms, extremely friendly hosts, excellent recommendations
Terra Dominicata Hotel
Terra Dominicata in Tarragona has a bar and on-site dining. This 5-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is set 24 mi from Marina Tarragona.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Terra Dominicata.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool.Palacio de Congresos is 1 hour away from Terra Dominicata, while Railway Station Salou is 31 mi away. Reus Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- The wine tasting was a great experience. The pool has a beautiful view. It was fun to explore the local walking trails and Monastery / medieval town. Our room was stylishly appointed and very comfortable.
- Fantastic place in amazing location. A truly special place, with the best interiors and food. Great wine tasting and dinner – the best place we have stayed in Spain!
- Everything was really good! The room was beautifull, very nice design, everything was really clean. the location is perfect, friendly people and really good food. Everything you need for a good holiday
Very friendly, and accommodating staff!
Attentive, and caring
Exceptionally clean rooms, restaurant and surroundings.
Peaceful setting, with a great pool area
Great, fresh gastronomic menu.
Over 280 different types of wine to choose from.
Amazing restoration of the property. Our room was perfect, as was the restaurant, pool area and terrace.
Had one of the best steaks I’ve ever tried in the restaurant, sublime food. Recommend the 90 Minuts red wine.
One of our top picks in Falset.The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
Top Hotels In Ascó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ascó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ascó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ascó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!