10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ascaso Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascaso Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ascaso Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascaso Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ascaso Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ascaso Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ascaso Aragon:
Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa Hotel
Located in a stunning natural setting on the banks of the Ara River, the Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is a charming 16th-Century building boasting a well-equipped spa.A former monastery, set in peaceful Boltaña near the French border, this hotel features lovely decoration, combining modern design with original details such as exquisite stone exteriors and arches.Enjoy a restful stay in your quiet, isolated bedroom, with large, comfortable beds, and air conditioning.The huge seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens, is perfect to spend a relaxing day around, and you can keep in shape at the fitness center.Pay a visit to the luxurious spa, where you can treat yourself to a soothing massage or Turkish steam bath.Sample first-rate cuisine in the impressive dining area, with an attractive arched roof.With free parking and bicycle rental available, the Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is also an ideal base from which to discover the beautiful Huescan countryside, with 2 large natural parks located nearby.
- Very impressed with the hotel and the rooms were roomy and clean.
- The monastery is gorgeous! Very unique with lots of ambiance. Definitely worth a trip. A huge gym. Very comfortable beds and a great shower/bathroom.
- Very comfy beds. Good parking. Nice corridor with incense burning man.
- We liked the location, convenient for our itinerary. It was comfortable enough, and we had a nice large room (superior).
- The location of the hotel was great, and we enjoyed the pool very much. For a big infrastructure, it was quite enjoyable.
This mountain hotel is set just outside the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers free private parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arnal is a traditional stone building in Escalona, in the Aragonese countryside. The Pirineo Aragonés and the Piau-Engaly Ski Resort in the French Pyrenees are a short drive away.Hotel Arnal has a restaurant with traditional meals and a bar-café. The terrace offers beautiful views. Other public areas include a social room with a TV, games and books.
- Good facilities (e.g., bathroom, equipment), service, good dinner menu (truly worth the price), helpful, attentive and friendly staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles. Good food
- Very clean hotel with helpful staff. The hotel is situated in very pictures place close to Ordessa national park.
- Price, location and food were great, you could get food any time you wanted and the price was terrific
- A real gem, the decor in the rooms and corridor absolutely beautiful. I have stayed in many places around the world but this little hotel will stay in my memory forever. Perfect peaceful location just a gorgeous hotel. Safe garage parking for our motorcycle. Just loved it
Nestled in the Aragonese village of Labuerda, this charming hotel has a terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside. It is located in a quiet area 3 minutes’ drive from Aínsa.The hotel is set close to Cinca River and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. You can practice skiing in the winter months and over the summer enjoy rambling, climbing or potholing in nearby Guara. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked in the hotel garage.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi. Guests can also use the public swimming pool, located 2 minutes’ walk away, for free. All rooms include a TV with English and French channels.Head to the Hotel Turmo’s pleasant restaurant where you can sample characteristic, mountain cuisine and home-made cookery. Grab a snack from the cafe from 09:00 until 23:00.
Manager was very helpful & advised of alternate route to Barcelona which was brilliant, fantastic scenery & places to visit. Meals were more than ample, tasty & varied, excellent value.
Location is easy to find with great views.
- Convenience of location on our route and the manager’s local tips. He was obviously ver y proud of his local region.
Very good and comfortable rooms.
Extremely kind and welcoming stuff
Very Good breakfast
- The staff are fantastic and having not stayed here for over 5 years was greeted with the kindest hospitality. I love this place and will definitely stay again.
- The very nice man at the front desk (apologies I don’t know your name) was so helpful and very kind. He showed us where to visit and what to experience during our stay. It was so easy to keep our bikes in the hotel and the rooms were a lovely size with a great view from our balcony.
- Manager was very helpful & advised of alternate route to Barcelona which was brilliant, fantastic scenery & places to visit. Meals were more than ample, tasty & varied, excellent value.
Cinca Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Escalona, near the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered on site.Facilities at the Cinca include a lounge with a fireplace and a library. The restaurant offers meals in a traditional setting. There is also a café and a summer terrace. Public areas are all air conditioned.The Hotel Cinca is located yards from the River Cinca, ideal for swimming. It is a short drive to the Pirineo Aragonés Ski Resort.Rooms offer heating and a TV. They are en suite, with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.
- Great location in the Pyrenees, just off the main road. Beautiful hotel with bar and restaurant facilities. Great food and friendly welcoming staff. Good parking area for motorcycle.
- The service from the owners of the hotel were very good.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast and dinner were very good for people who went hiking every day – like us. Also the beer on the terasse was a highlight.
Clean and tidy and excellent value for money
The staff are very friendly
Other hotels closer to the Odessa gorge cost up to 3 times more, but if you are looking for a bed and nothing ‘fancy’ then this is a good place to stay
Various rooms, some with balcony
Simple breakfast included, bar and evening meal available
Located near to the river – the locals go in for a dip under a nearby bridge
Situated just off the main road down a short track, it is quite but at the back you can hear the river running….but not much else!
The old town of Ainsa is close with good eating choices and well worth a visit
One route into the Odessa george is just a short distance down the road (this road is very,very ‘bendy’)
- Al fresco dining under an awning during a thunderstorm. Pictorial menu, good English spoken
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 0.9 mi from Ainsa, Hotel Peña Montañesa features an indoor pool, hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool. Set in gardens, the hotel also offers mountain views and a tennis court.All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms have a spa bath and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers set menus and à la carte options. There are 2 dining rooms, one of which has a covered terrace with panoramic mountain views.The hotel’s seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by pretty gardens, features scenic views of the Pyrenees, and there is also a children’s playground.There is a tour desk and the hotel is around 6.2 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The town of Ainsa is a declared historic monument of artistic value.
- Very nice staff always available without much waiting and serving us with special big tea, rooms had space for 4 and price was really good for this quality of hotel even though we were just two. We especially enjoyed spending time at the pool. The spa was nice, too, although slightly overpriced paid per hour. Just few minutes away from beautiful Ainsa where you can find lots of restaurants and nice walks.
- The accommodation, location, food and the indoor secure motorcycle parking.
- The view, the children room and the food of the restaurant is ok.
- We have stayed at this property before, and had chosen it for it’s location, and it fitted in well with our motorcycling holiday itinerary. The parking is great, very secure, also nice to have a pool, and very close by to the camping site which also has a pool, bar etc. On our last visit, we had a beautiful room to the rear of the property, a balcony and gorgeous views of the mountains. Very clean, well presented property, nicely furnished, good facilities. Pleasant meal in the on site restaurant.
Beautifull location, nice people and good food.
Our room was nice and comfortable. We would absolutely stay here again.
Hotel Meson de L’Ainsa
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Meson de L’Ainsa’s rooms have free Wi-Fi, HD TV and views of the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Pyrenees. This modern hotel is set on the banks of the River Ara.All rooms have views of the mountains or of the river and charming historic center of Ainsa.In the summer, guests have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. Staff at the hotel can provide maps and information about the region.The Meson de L’Ainsa has a traditional restaurant with home-made Pyrenean cuisine. It also serves wines from nearby Somontano.The property has free parking for cars, as well as secure bicycle parking.
- Lovely staff. Excellent, good quality food. Great choices for breakfast. Perfect location for exploring the Pyrenees. Not my first visit and hopefully I will be able to stay again.
- Spotlessly clean. Good breakfast. Efficient check in/out.
Fantastic value for money. The breakfast buffet and evening meals were excellent quality, beautifully cooked with a varied menu. The staff always helpful, cheerful and professional. Secure motorcycle parking.
Great location for walking and touring
We have stayed several times over the last few years and hope to do so again
- The location , cleanliness & helpful, friendly staff.
- It had that best view of the village on the hill and easy access to the town. Also. FREE PARKING ..
Hotel Dos Rios
Hotel Dos Rios, located in the center of Ainsa, offers modern rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. There is a rooftop sun terrace with a seating area, small pool and views of the Pyrenees.Each heated room comes with a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests have free access to the municipal pools, which are open in June, July and August.There is free parking and a secure bicycle parking area. The hotel also has an area where you can clean your bicycle.**The hotel will remain opened from March to December.
- Pleasant helpful staff. We were given an upgraded room which was very nice, spacious and clean. Very limited car parking outside, a small private garage nearby which you need to book (charge). The hotel is well positioned in the town centre, has a small restaurant and friendly bar.
- Great location with free parking. Very friendly staff and a great Restaurant for dinner.
This was the third time I’ve stayed at the hotel – Ainsa is a great base for cycling in the area.
The rooms are simple, clean and comfortable. Great choice for breakfasts and good food / good value meals in restaurant.
The Hotel has good parking in public car park immediately behind hotel, and good secure cycle storage room within the hotel’s own garage.
- Upstairs area for guests, pool, free parking,good location. Restaurant good.
- The hotel is within an easy walk of the stunning walled town which was hosting a medieval festival. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and was close to the wonderful shops in Ainsa. We will return next time we are in the area.
Located in the modern and commercial area of the medieval town of Aínsa, surrounded by the Huescan Pyrenees mountain range, the hotel lies next to the River Ara, an ideal starting point for numerous activities.The hotel offers cozy and ample rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant, a cafe and a bar for guests to relax in after a day out exploring the great outdoors. Covered motorbike parking is also available on site.Ainsa is an attractive historical town with interesting monuments from remaining parts of the 11th century defensive wall to the 16th century castle. In addition, there is a well-preserved town square and all with impressive mountain peaks as the backdrop. A little further a field you will find the Ordesa National Park, made up of 4 valleys and the Sierra Guara and Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserves.
I have stayed at this hotel several times, and I have always been impressed. Although it is located down by the river, it only takes takes 15 minutes to climb the steps to the old historic (and expensive) part of Ainsa.
There is an enclosed outside parking area and an underground garage for vehicles. They are very motorcycle friendly.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with private bathrooms, and the WiFi is fast.
The hotel is very vibrant with its busy cafeteria, restaurant and bar, and it is a fun place in the evenings.
I have always found the staff to be helpful and friendly, and I would definitely stay here again.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating and as an added bonus if you’re too tired to go out to dinner at night the hotel has a fixed price menu for a more than reasonable price with good food. There is free parking behind the hotel and if that is full they have a garage in the basement for a fee. It’s a very short partially uphill walk to the historical center of Ainsa. Overall very good value.
- The receptionist was very helpful in arranging parking and providing information. Breakfast was great. All in all, highly recommended. The old town of Ainsa is well worth a visit.
- great atmosphere by the river. very popular meeting place for travellers
- Great staff. Clean, comfortable rooms, great location, free parking and it has a restaurant that has a better selection of food options than any other restaurant we found in town.
- I have stayed at this hotel several times, and I have always been impressed. Although it is located down by the river, it only takes takes 15 minutes to climb the steps to the old historic (and expensive) part of Ainsa.
Los Siete Reyes
One of our best sellers in Aínsa! An old carefully restored traditional mansion in the unique setting in the historic center of the stunning medieval town of Ainsa.The hotel has 6 light ample rooms that have been created using wood, stone and alabaster making a comfortable, elegant base to use while discovering the Pyrenees and all its splendor.Ainsa is located between the National Park of Ordesa and the Posets-Maladeta and Sierra de Guara Natural Parks. An ideal location for outdoor pursuits.
- Wonderful location with a great choice of bar/restaurants which were full of locals. The mountain views from the room were outstanding.
- Lovely little hotel then in an absolutely beautiful location. Very stylish and comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful setting in the old village. The hotel was incredible with a wonderful staff. Views were amazing.
- Location and staff were fine. Breakfast was ample and tasty.
- We had a lovely big room at the back of the hotel. Room restored and decorated to a very high standard. Wonderful view over to the mountains. Very quiet.
The comfortable and cozy hotel is located in the small medieval town of Ainsa, located in the Huescan Pyrenees surrounded by natural beauty.Located in the Plaza Mayor, the hotel is within walking distance of the historical monuments the town has to offer, such as the Romanesque churches, Castle, Citadel and other places of cultural interest.A buffet breakfast is served at Los Arcos, and gluten-free and diabetic options are available. It includes a range of local, homemade specialties.The town is between two rivers and there are plenty of activities to take part in, such as rafting, hiking, abseiling, fishing and mountain biking.
- Only stayed for one night. Stunning room overlooking the square. Ainsa is really beautiful. Great restaurant just downstairs in the square.
- Owner was very helpful . Hotel is located in a medieval stone building on the main square . Views from the rear of the hotel offer fantastic mountain ranges. Breakfast was wonderful. Lots of cafes located outside the hotel and many more within minutes of walking .
- Incredibly friendly staff, great location in the square in the old town.
- Beautiful medieval hotel! The staff were fabulous and accommodated to the needs of my Aunty and Uncle who have leg and hip problems by placing them in a room on the first floor, which was an upgrade for no extra charge. The beds were huge and the rooms were spotless.
- The location. Ainsa’s old town is fabulous! Los Arcos is right on the plaza, the best location you can think of. Plus excellent comfort.
Top Hotels In Ascaso Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ascaso Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ascaso Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!