10 Best Hotels To Stay In As Madorras Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
As Madorras Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in As Madorras Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in As Madorras Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in As Madorras Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in As Madorras Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in As Madorras Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In As Madorras Galicia:
Hotel Internacional Porriño
Hotel Internacional Porriño in Porriño features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Guests can use a bar.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.University of Vigo is 8 miles from Hotel Internacional Porriño. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The owner kindly lent me an umbrella as it was raining. He also recommended a very nice place to eat nearby
- Comfortable room, whilst host didn’t speak english, he was very helpful
- I made this reservation knowing that it was not in the center so location was not a surprise and actually there were many restaurant and café options in the area. The hotel is in decadence. At first glance, we were quite put off by the dinginess of the lobby and common areas, the feeling that we were the only guests, the fact that the restaurant was not functioning…but the room was fine and in the end the staff was very helpful. Nothing special, nothing scenic, but we slept well. Someone takes very good care of the huge number and variety of plants…
- The hotel property is dated for sure but everything was clean. There was some mold around the caulking in the bathroom but other than that it was acceptable. There seemed to be newer flooring in the room and bathroom. Its about a 10-15 minute walk to the center of town which was really nice. The internet was super strong and the TV did work.
- Right in the centre of town, friendly staff and good room. What more do you want?
Cruceiro do Monte
Offering à la carte restaurant, Cruceiro do Monte is located on the outskirts of Tui, 1.2 mi from the historic center and Tui Cathedral. A free private parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, rooms have a TV, a fan, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes specialized in seafood; and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking at the Monte Aloia Nature Reserve; or water sports at Vigo’s beaches, 18 mi away. The hotel also has easy access to the A-55 Highway leading to any part of Galicia and Portugal. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Our room was large, clean, had night tables, and a terrace just down the hall to hang out laundry, The staff were great.
Rooms here are clean and quiet. They include a fan which helps cool things down for sleeping. Parking was convenient and it’s about a 5 minute drive into town for dining / sightseeing. (There was ample free parking in town as well.) The location made it convenient to make day trips to Valença and A Baoina.
Wifi was good.
The rooms were very basic but spacious and very clean. There was no air con but the rooms had fans. The beds were very comfortable.
The hotel is very easy to find and to access by car (free parking).
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was great, with lots of options, complete and fresh bread and fruit.
- Large room, very clean and comfortable. Dinner was good too!
- It was clean, they had a fan, staff were friendly and helpful,breakfast was amazing!! Not included, but only cost 3 euros, quiet night
Hotel Cristaleiro is located in Gondomar, within Miñor Valley, in the Galician area of Rías Baixas. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and free public parking is possible onsite.Rooms at the Cristaleiro include a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a mini fridge. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The cafeteria has a terrace and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast consists of coffee, fruit juices and assorted pastries.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area has several hiking trails and the nearest beach is 13 minutes’ drive away. Bayona is 8.1 mi away while Vigo is 30 minutes by car.
Handy to town centre. Parking available close by. Restaurant attached was good, and full of locals.
Views of mountains from bedroom.
La ubicación MUY BUENA!
MUY ATENTO EL PERSONAL… en la cafetería, q corresponde al Hotel, nos dieron gentulmente agua para mate.
- La jeune femme qui nous accueilli était très agréable. Complètement débordée car elle seule assurait l’hôtel, le bar, la terrasse, le resto
- Un lugar tranquilo y cercano al todos los puntos de interés.
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Los desayunos, en la propia cafetería del hotel, muy buenos. El frigorífico de la habitación es una gran idea. Para repetir.
- Handy to town centre. Parking available close by. Restaurant attached was good, and full of locals.
Alfonso I Hotel
One of our top picks in Tui.Located 2.2 mi from Tui’s historic center, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
- Clean and nice room, food reasonably priced and ok
- The room was comfortable and clean. Location wasn’t optimum for being on the Camino. Little out of the way and not super easy to find. There was a BIG group of teenagers, who we assumed were also walking the Camino from Tui. The breakfast was great, very good selection of different cheeses, meats, breads and lots of fruit. We were very comfy for our one night.
- The beds were comfortable, the facility was immaculate, and the staff was friendly.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and helpful.
* the staff
* I was given a large suite !
* Free transfert to Tui city
This comfortable motel is located just off the A-55 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tui on the Spanish border with Portugal. It offers spacious rooms, each with a free private garage, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Nice comfortable room, big bathroom, nice country view, quiet, good room service
- Lovely room, big mirror, huge bean bag, great lighting, super bathroom, fun way to order your food and drink which tasted really good and arrives through a hatch in your wardrobe! It’s also how you pay. It’s an hilarious menu as the back page offers sex toys, incense and condoms you can buy if you are so inclined! A really great room, romantically lit pm.
- HABITACIÓN MUY GRANDE CON TU PROPIA PLAZA DE GARAJE , LA PRIVACIDAD, EL TRATO, VISTAS Y EL PRECIO.
- Персонал несмотря на туговатость, пытался нас понять и все перевести.
- No esperabamos el estilo de alojamiento que era. Pero todo fue muy correcto. El servicio es todo automatizado y no entras en contacto con el personal directamente. Para un viaje de carretera es ideal para pasar una noche.
Colón Tuy Hotel
Colón Tuy is located in the small Galician city of Tui on the Portuguese border. It has a seasonal swimming pool, gardens and free Wi-Fi.The large, modern rooms in the Colón Tuy have wooden floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. The apartments in the same complex have a kitchen, lounge and bedroom, as well as private bathroom.The Colón Tuy has loungers, as well as a terrace. Inside there is a reading room and TV lounge.The onsite Silabario Restaurant offers traditional Galician dishes with modern touches. There is also a café-snack bar.Tui sits on the River Miño in the south of Galicia. The city of Vigo is about 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in about an hour away by the AP-9 motorway. Porto is about 1 hour’s drive away.
- Very central to Tuy.and plenty of safe parking for your car which is the second most exspensive item you ever buy.
- Confortable, very near to downtown , cathedral and Santiagos´way
- Very spacious and comfortable. Convenient for the Cathedral, though a good few minutes’ walk away. Opportunity to self-cater, though I didn’t have time to use the kitchen.
- Easy a ces to the old town and for the Camino in the early morning.
- Roomy apartment, pool was great after a long walk on the Camino, quiet area
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in the city center of Tui, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Portugal borders.Housed in a restored building, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a large bed, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A traditional breakfast including local products is served every morning at the on-site snack bar.You can drive to Pontevedra within a 1-hour drive; and the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi away.
- Small, contemporary hotel, tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean. Comfortable bed. Self serve breakfast, good selection of food, freshly made coffee & orange juice. Excellent location close to centre of Tui. There isn’t a bar or restaurant in the hotel, but the same family own these facilities just a few metres away.
- The rooms were gorgeous. Great staff. Adequate breakfast. Excellent location.
- Very pleasant place to stay in Tui. Grrat welcome and service.
- beautiful boutique hotel in great central location. staff very helpful and friendly, rooms very comfortable and breakfast was lovely. would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Owner Manolo was really helpful and nice. Breakfast was lovely. Shower was great. Spotlessly clean throughout. Good value for money.
Located in the center of Vigo, just a short stroll from the port area, this smart and modern hotel features a lovely indoor swimming pool, among other excellent facilities.Relax by taking a dip in the pool in the evening, or go for a social drink in the hotel’s cafeteria with friends or colleagues.Hotel Junquera has spacious rooms with a contemporary and stylish decor. Each of the rooms comes with an private bathroom and a TV. They are perfect spaces for rest and relaxation.Return to the hotel for your evening meal after a long day’s sightseeing or business in the city. Enjoy a drink with your meal, and then head out into the city center to sample the local nightlife.The hotel offers a space where bicycles can be stored for free and motorbikes can be stored for a supplement.
- Nice place, friendly hosts, room clean and very comfortable beds. Quiet area in city centre, perfect sleep and hot showers after a camino walking day!
- This was my 3rd time to stay at this hotel. It does exactly as it says, it’s central, good value and comfortable.
- Very Clean, well located. Excellent breakfast. Friendly helpful staff. Pool on basement level. Small gym.
- You need to bring a swimming cap if you want to use the swimming pool. Location was not far from the centre and was accessible via the shopping streets. Reception was helpful.
- Location, nice comfy room, swimming pool and a lovely bar/cafe.
Hotel A Torre do Xudeu
Located in Tui, on the banks of Miño River and left on the Portuguese Route to Santiago, Hotel A Torre do Xudeu features rooms with free breakfast, parking and WiFi.There is an elegant shared lounge, complete with a TV and sofas. Breakfast is served daily and it consists of coffee, juice, pastries, and local produce.The rooms are equipped with a telephone and they all have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Free toiletries, towels, and bed linen are provided. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the river or the garden.Paseo de la Corredera Street, with many shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute walk away. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing, and horse riding. Monte Aloya Nature Reserve can be reached in 6 minutes by car, and there is a 15-minute walk to the train station.
Lovely historic house in the old town of Tui with a lot of Charme
Perfect location on the Camino
Lovely and very friendly staff
Only some steps away from the historic city center
- Great location, fabulous property, feels like staying at home, immaculate.
- The breakfast is very delicious and personnel are so kind and helpful.
- Outstanding value for money. A beautiful, small hotel. my second stay here. excellent location.
- This hotel should be listed as a five-star. It was built in 1150 and was the private home of the same aristocratic family until five years ago when it was sold and became a hotel. The common rooms are very elegant with beautiful stone work and woodwork. There are lovely gardens/patio, living toom. The staff, Maria, was wonderful, gave us a tour of the hotel and the history. Breakfast was buffet and very nice. We would love to go back and stay for more than one night but were walking the Portuguese Camino.
- Lovely historic house in the old town of Tui with a lot of Charme
One of our top picks in Vigo.Offering free WiFi and free private parking, this family-run hotel is located in central Vigo. It is only 5 minutes’ walk from the old town.All functional rooms at Hotel Pantón feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk and a café-bar where guest can relax.There are plenty of places to eat out nearby. You can also walk to the two most important shopping and business areas, Gran Via and Urzaiz Avenues, within 3 minutes.El Cortes Inglés Shopping Center is 1,150 feet away. Vigo-Urzaiz Train Station is set next the hotel.Please note that there are 12 parking spaces and that a reservation is not possible. Spaces are subject to availability upon arrival.
- Everything else. Good rooms, beds, shower, very nice and informative at the reception, location.
- We were in the town just for a day, and the location was very good, walking distance (for us) to all the city. At night we were near the train station, but did not see nothing strange or dangerous. I would recommend this place.
- The breakfast here was exceptional with fresh pastries and a Nespresso machine for coffee. My room was very quiet with double glazed windows which is appreciated after my last hotel was very loud.
- Nice room, with new furniture and new bathroom, everything was very clean. Lovely and helpful staff.
- The staff were extremely friendly here and very helpful when trying to get around Vigo and the rest of Galicia. They were very informative and were able to direct a lone traveler anywhere. Rooms were good, clean and provided with everything that was needed. Wooden design in bathrooms and showers was pretty good too.
Top Hotels In As Madorras Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in As Madorras Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in As Madorras Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in As Madorras Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!