10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arzano Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Arzano Campania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arzano Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arzano Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arzano Campania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arzano Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arzano Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arzano Campania:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Europa offers accommodations in Arzano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 4.4 miles from Hotel Europa, and Sorrento is 20 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
The staff , very polite. To buisness trips, and short stays i would recomend other. Free Park.
The check in made with Dario, is always a pleasure.
- super nice receptionist. very fast, helpful and to the point. he encouraged us to park underground (FREE!) parking and it was raining so it was sooo convenient having to unload the luggage and go directly up the elevator in which our room was located without getting drenched. he also served breakfast the next day and again very fast to serve our cappuccinos. the breakfast has a great variety and the workers quickly refilled items.
- Staff where really friendly. They knew a nice restaurant nearby and called up the guy. He came to pick us up and was really nice . Overall great price and very clean.
- The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious with a very nice bathroom. The balconies offer a good view of Vesuvius too. The gentleman at reception was very helpful in advising where to find a local convenience store. The breakfast offered is decent, a typical continental style with enough variety, coffee is available on request.
Room had all necessary things.
Parking was available.
Hotel processed the payment on its own – no need for me to bother during checkout: left the key and it’s done!
Bed sheets and towels were clean
- The staff , very polite. To buisness trips, and short stays i would recomend other. Free Park.
One of our best sellers in Casoria! Featuring free parking and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Luxor is less than a 10-minute drive from Naples Capodichino Airport. In Casoria, its elegant piano bar hosts live music events.Rooms at the Luxor are air-conditioned and soundproof. Each one features an LCD TV, minibar and a balcony. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and toiletries. An iron is available upon request.Breakfast is buffet style and includes fresh Italian coffee and traditional Neapolitan desserts such as La Sfogliatella. Discounts are available at a restaurant behind the hotel.The hotel is easily reached from the A1 and A3 highways and from Naples’ beltway. Central Naples is just 15 minutes away by car.
- Night porter helpful cleanliness breakfast much as expected
- It’s value for money – it fit the purpose of providing a night’s stay before a very early flight the next morning.
- This is an hotel not for business people or family
- The hotel had great parking and location close to the airport. Was right at the entry to the main way/highway so in no traffic hour we could get easy to the center of Naples.
- Room was very big and comfy , good shutters to keep out light and noise and very friendly staff.
One of our best sellers in Naples! Hotel Fiorentina is located in Naples, 20 miles from Sorrento and 31 miles from Salerno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Positano is 22 miles from Hotel Fiorentina, and Amalfi is 26 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
+ nice and really very helpful staff (special thanks to the check-in receptionist),
+ excellent price-quality ratio,
+ good location (very easy way to the airport – 45 min by foot),
+ free and working wifi,
+ I’ll definitely stay here again next time I visit the city.
- The small bath instead of a shower was a great surprise and was enjoyed greatly by our baby. The car was safely put into kind a garage and the whole area was locked with a gate for the night – we got a key in case we’d like to come back late. The recommendation of a local pizzeria exceeded our expectations and breakfast was very great with vegetables, fruits, not to mention meat, yogurts, cakes, etc. and a small gift to a baby.
- friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, good breakfast!
- Nice small hotel, tidy clean, wifi available in the right areas. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- Great breakfast and excellent staff but thats about it.
- + nice and really very helpful staff (special thanks to the check-in receptionist),
Hotel Ristorante Donato
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel Ristorante Donato offers accommodations in Calvizzano, just 6 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sorrento is 22 miles from Hotel Ristorante Donato, and Positano is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Ristorante Donato.
- LOW PROCE HOTEL , CLOSE TO AIRPORT , FREE PARKING AVELIBLE , SHOWER SINK BLOCKED ,
- Very professional and kind hotel staff. Super breakfast.
Nice breakfast with perfect cappuccino. Close (4 km) to metro station (Chiaiano, line #1) where you can park the car on P&R parking for 1,5 euro for the whole day.
Good hotel restaurant and also many restaurants outside the hotel.
Quiet hotel if you don’t have window at the street.
Private free parking.
Staff very, very friendly and helpful.
Perfect place to visit Naples & surroundings.
- Since our last stay they made some updating, changed the beds and the decor. Beds are great, very comfortable, the room is very clean and the staff is very very friendly. Anytime we go to Naples we’re going to the stay there.
- The hotel was clean and nice and the stuff was very polite and helpful. They gave us a lot of helpful information about the city and how to get to Pompeii. They cleaned our room every day although we had booked a 2 days stay. Their restaurant offers very good food at good prices. The breakfast was good and all we needed for a great start in the morning.The location was very good and the parking lot was excellent. I will recomment this hotel to anyone who wants to visit napoli/pompei/vesuvius/amalfi coast. We were extremely satisfied about the service the location and the stuff.
Located in Naples, 21 miles from Sorrento, Hotel Meridiano features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Positano is 23 miles from Hotel Meridiano, and Amalfi is 27 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Everything was AWFUL about this place. The hotel is not even in Napoli although in advert it says its 15 minutes away to the city center but it took us 1.5 hour. There wasn`t any shampoo and conditioner. Our room never look like the pictures on their website. Room was so cold and dark. Breakfast was awful as well, cold cappuccino&croissant and thats all. Never rent a room from here!
- Staff was friendly and kind. Room big and clean. Nice air conditioning. Good wifi. Private parking is nice to have in Naples. Near highway. Large supermarket accross the street. Half hour of adrenalin drive to Pompeii and Vesuvio. Nice to visit those two places.
- Basic hotel, clean rooms and parking. Breakfast is a coffee and a large croissant. Not far from the airport but still took approx 20 mins due to the one way systems.
- Chocolate and custard croissants provides for breakfast, coffee also provided which was delicious. Comfortable couch in reception. Staff did not speak English but were very friendly
- How clean it was despite the city being filled with garbage
Located in Naples, 17 miles from Sorrento, Buono Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Salerno is 28 miles from Buono Hotel, and Positano is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money hotel, very clean and tidy and great staff. Bus stop outside of hotel and only 10 minutes to the centre of naples
- Great staff warm welcoming great for a stop over close to train station 15€ taxi and airport 18€ flat rate from the hotel in safe taxis
- Friendly staff. Relatively close to the old town. Ease at the entrance of the car, parking. Close to the airport.
It was a lovely continental breakfast.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel was clean and tidy.
- At the first sight the hotel might may seem quite good. It’s not so old as other Italian hotels especially in Naples, it has a beautiful garden. But there are some annoying things.
Le Cheminée Business Hotel Napoli
Le Cheminée Business Hotel Napoli is located in Naples, 17 miles from Sorrento and 28 miles from Salerno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Positano is 19 miles from Le Cheminee Hotel Napoli, and Amalfi is 23 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Great location for transit . Helpful staff and decent breakfast . Cab service was paid but good .
- The only positive note is that the room was very clean.
- Plenty of space in the room – very good value for money in terms of the hotel itself
- Very clean. Helpful friendly very smartly dressed staff.nice outside courtyard. Lovely decor in common areas.
- In a dirty run down area very old and needs updating
Located in Naples, 4.4 miles from Naples Central Train Station, Hotel Hobbit features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Piazza Plebiscito is 5 miles from Hotel Hobbit, and Piazza Bellini is 4.3 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Good value for money, a hotel in Naples suburbs, 25 min walk to the metro or you can take a bus. Perfect if you travel by car, safe parking. A big MD supermarket is only 50 m away. Transfer to the airport and back is included. Breakfast was simple: freshly baked still warm croissants, yogurts, juice and really good coffee, but no fruits, cheese plate, etc.
- We choose this hotel because it was near the airport. Enso our host picked us up from the airport and took us back there in the morning at no extra charge, which was very good of him he was such a nice Guy. The hotel itself is ok perhaps a little lick of paint here and there wouldn’tcome amiss but for the price we couldn’t complain.
- Basic but clean hotel not far from the airport. Enzo is very nice, helpful and ready to assist with transfer from / to Napoli airport. Good place for overnight stay before / after a flight, if you don’t expect a special luxury.
- The hotel staff drove us to the metro and picked up on the way back. Everyone was very friendly. Coffee and croissants in the morning were fantastic! What I also liked, the price stayed the same (we stayed about ten days), whereas many other hotels ruthlessly change their prices every day, at a whim. Also, here we didn’t have to tell exactly how many more nights we were going to stay – we were just told: don’t worry, stay as many nights as you need. All the staff are very friendly and cheerful. The room itself is perfect: the heating, the space, the excellent king size bed: and not two small beds stuck together as in other hotels! Next time in Naples, will definitely stay there again!
- Enzo is one stand up guy! He is so very welcoming and friendly. We were hungry when we arrived and he suggested we eat next door. The food was good and cheap, just what we needed after a long day of travel. The room was clean & neat and for a great price. Free shuttle to the airport the next morning. Enzo had cappuccino and the best croissants we’ve ever eaten waiting for us. You can’t go wrong staying here. Just an FYI, it’s probably not in the best area of town, but if you get there before dark, you are good to go!
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Daytona offers accommodations in Casoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Naples is 5 miles from Hotel Daytona, and Sorrento is 19 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Functional and just the job for a late landing and first night
Staff were fantastic.
I had an issue with a toll charge and the staff went out of their way to sort out the problem.
This included Rosario driving me in his own time to the toll station – Excellent
- Good clean hotel with modern bathroom. Meals very good and cheap, service staff very good, particulary the man who was both the waiter who also worked on the reception desk.
Breakfast Italian style, with all fresh foods, which suits us.
Bathroom and shower.
Availability to offer breakfast at 06:30, 30 minutes before official start time.
- Kind people and very comfortable rooms. Very clean and big
One of our best sellers in Naples! Less than half a mile from Gianturco Metro Station, Hotel Tiempo includes access to private grounds and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. It features air-conditioned rooms, a spacious terrace overlooking the city, and a restaurant.All rooms are individually decorated and have a modern minimalist décor. Each provides a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a work desk, and a fully equipped bathroom. Some rooms overlook the surrounding garden.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, and it includes sweet and savory products. The restaurant specializes in typical Neapolitan and Mediterranean cuisine.At the Tiempo Hotel, you can sit and enjoy a drink on the terrace, which has plenty of tables and chairs, as well as lounge chairs and sun umbrellas.The Circumvesuviana Train Line is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Less than 3 miles away, central Naples can be reached with a free shuttle provided at scheduled times in the evening. Parking is free at the Tiempo.
- The gentlemen on reception were friendly and very helpful, beds were comfortable and thank god for air-con. Breakfast was lovely each morning. Check in and out very easy. Would definitely go back.
- Good hotel, great staff, breakfast was more than ok, clean rooms. Close to Gianturco-station (Metro 2). Only one stop from Napoli Central Station (Garibaldi)
- Secure car parking adjacent hotel. A convenient stopover after late evening arrival at airport.
- I love this place because of the staff first the are very helpfully and polite and the rooms are always clean and my fav is the breakfast they is so much to choose from and fresh..
We were sent to a better hotel as Tiempo was for students
It is called Magris
The food was mediocre
Top Hotels In Arzano Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arzano Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arzano Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arzano Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!