10 Best Hotels To Stay In Artica Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Artica Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Artica Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artica Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artica Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Artica Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Artica Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Artica Navarre:
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona is located 5 minutes’ drive from Pamplona city center and Pamplona-Noáin Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a flat-screen TV.The functional rooms at Bed4U Pamplona feature air conditioning and heating. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The Bed4U Hotel Pamplona serves a daily buffet breakfast in the bright dining room. There is a 24-hour café bar and the restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday.The hotel has a children’s play area with educational and recreational games. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Pamplona.La Morea Shopping Center is 3 minutes’ drive away from the hotel. You can walk to CA Osasuna’s Reyno de Navarra Stadium in around 10 minutes. The hotel is easily accessible from the A15 Motorway.There is a bus stop 50 feet from the hotel. Here you can take busses to Pamplona’s historic town.
Breakfast was various, and tasty.
Stuff was really friendly and helpful.
- Clean spacious room with twin beds. Good breakfast and evening meal in hotel.
- A few years since we stsyed before. excellent breakfast selection and now a restaurant , good when been travelling all day and just want to get something to eat and get to bed ready for next days long drive
Location close to bus stop.
Good value for money.
I loved the hotel.Really nice concept.Amazing value for money.
Room super clean,small but very well architecture planed,so everything could fit.
Nice breakfast and free parking.
- Breakfast was various, and tasty.
Holiday Inn Express Pamplona
Offering free WiFi and a free buffet breakfast, the Holiday Inn Express Pamplona is just 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Pamplona. The city’s airport is 1.2 mi away.Set in the region’s largest shopping center, this new, modern hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations and a convenient location with great road access.Holiday Inn Express Pamplona forms part of La Morea center and is set close to the A-15 motorway. There is a bus stop 5 minutes’ walking away, which connects guests to the city center.Take advantage of on-site facilities such as the indoor garage. You can also start each day with the hotel’s delicious buffet breakfast.
- The staff were brilliant, spoke very good English! Which was very helpful!
- Reception staff were fantastic, we were late to arrive, even gave us a beer after a long drive even though the bar was closed, good size car parking garage, lovely clean room, comfortable beds, powerful wifi, definitely recommended
- The room was on the ground floor. It was very clean and comfortable. There was a sofa/sofa bed which was a bit uncomfortable to sit on. The bathroom was clean and well equipped. Staff on reception were polite and helpful. The hotel itself was on the edge of a huge shopping area👍The top of the gallery area was just restaurants. All sorts and prices. It was just a short walk from the hotel. It was quiet in the hotel room. Breakfast was served in a dining area and was plentiful. Coffee and tea, drinking chocolate and infusions were available. Cereals, pastries, bread, toast.
- Staff excellent, food nice and beer reasonable price given your on a business park so no competition. Not the best location for visiting the city but great if you’re passing through. There is a bus stop nearby if you want to go into the city and taxis are cheap.
- We felt that of all the hotels we stayed in during our two week road trip through France and Northern Spain, this one represented the best value for money. The staff, particularly on reception, were very friendly and helpful (and spoke excellent English). We were delighted to find a bath, rather than just a shower, in our room and it was great that we could take a kettle for coffee/tea making up to our room. The room was comfortable and clean. We really enjoyed breakfast in terms of the surroundings and the wide variety of food available. It was also a real bonus to have secure underground parking free of charge.
Sancho Ramirez Hotel
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Sancho Ramirez is located in Pamplona, next to Navarra University. Sancho Ramírez offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Pamplona City Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.This accommodations offers great views of the Yamaguchi Park. Decorated in warm colors, each bright room has wooden floors and satellite TV. There is also a desk and a mini-bar.Guests have free access to a gym 150 feet from the hotel. Car rental can be arranged at the 24-hour reception, which also offers tourist information about the area.The Sancho Ramirez’s restaurant, La Barrica del Sancho, serves traditional Basque and Navarran cuisine. Tapas and stews are available from the café. There is also a lounge with a plasma TV and board games.A range of shops, restaurants, and bars are available within a 5-minute walk of Sancho Ramirez. Pamplona Planetarium is just across the property.
- Located next to a lovely park and no extra charge for dog. Pleasant walk into city
- I liked everything about this hotel. It was friendly, comfortable, and would love to visit again the food was excellent. The price was very reasonable.
The room was spacious and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and the bedding nice and crisp. There was a good view from the balcony as it overlooked the park. The park was a good place to walk the dog and see the people.
The bar prices was very reasonable, in fact I would say cheap. The staff were very helpful and made booking in and out very easy.
The room was modern and bright.
The bar and the bar staff – friendly and spoke good English. The bar provided an interesting variety of ‘light bites’.
Freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast, a real bonus.
- Room with fridge and blind. Public parking nearby. Nice reception staff.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
Hotel Pamplona Cross Elorz
Cross Elorz offers free Wi-Fi and is located 3.7 mi from the center of Pamplona and 1.9 mi from its airport. There is easy access to the A15 Motorway.It offers 86 well-equipped rooms, with functional design and comfortable furniture. All rooms have satellite TV and air conditioning.The hotel has a 24-hour auto check-in machine and offers free outdoor parking and a private garage.
- We were travelling north and this hotel is easily accessed from the main road. It is set in a business park and the latter has a very good restaurant. The room is a trifle small and the bathroom a little basic but on the whole the Hotel is OK value for money.
- fab hotel .staff great rooms great .stoped here twice
- It was very clean, the hotel itself was very quiet, it has a free car park and it’s close to the motorway.
- Very clean and modern. Easy to find – not far from motorway. Quick check in/check out. Perfect for an overnight stop on way to southern Spain.
- Rooms are big and nice. Cafeteria nearby is perfect cheap, tasty and friendly stuff
Hotel Pamplona Plaza
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Located next to Pamplona Railway Station, Hotel Pamplona Plaza is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town, where the San Fermín bullrun starts. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.It features rooms with air conditioning, safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes wit free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Pamplona Plaza’s cafeteria serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Very comfortable Hotel.Wonderfull bathroom and shower.
Would definitely recommend.
- Good underground car park. Friendly welcome, with advice on reaching the old town, and how to start eating like a Spaniard (late, late, late!). Number 7 bus takes you up to town if it’s too hot to walk.
- free secure moto parking, 15 minute walk to old town, tapas in old town was excellent.
- Good basic hotel. Spotless. Good value. Free parking. 15/20 min easy walk to the old town. Cafes and good bar restaurant close by.
Modern, quirky hotel. Lovely fluffy towels. Reasonable good value breakfast choices. Excellent secure underground car park which was free to hotel residents.
It’s a good 20 minute walk to the old town of Pamplona which can be reached via an urban lift.
- Very comfortable Hotel.Wonderfull bathroom and shower.
Suites Pamplona Plaza Condo Hotel
Offering smart apartments, Suites Pamplona Plaza is within 15 minutes’ walk of Pamplona’s old town and original city walls. Just 1,950 feet from the city’s railway station, it features a café and a 24-hour reception.Each spacious apartment at Suites Pamplona Plaza has modern décor with parquet floors. The living room has a sofa and satellite TV, while the kitchenette comes with an electric hob, a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a washing machine. Apartments are cleaned daily.A buffet breakfast is served in the Pamplona Plaza’s café, while traditional Navarran cuisine is on offer in the Artea Restaurant.Free WiFi is available in the apartments and also at reception, where there is a computer for guests’ use. Free onsite parking is also available.
- Friendly staff and apartment very clean. Cleaned every day which is unusual for an apartment.
- Heel ruim appartement goed uitgerust. Gunstige prijs. Parkeergarage.
- El personal super atento y la ubicación muy bien, cerca del centro y en zona tranquila
- Apartamento acogedor y muy nuevo,trabajadores amables y la relación calidad precio es genial
- La atención recibida y la habitación en general, todo perfecto.
Hotel Pompaelo Plaza del Ayuntamiento & Spa
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Offering a terrace and views of the City Hall, Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa is located in Pamplona main square, only 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.Located in an historic building with a medieval tower, all rooms at this hotel are air-conditioned and offer city views. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer.At the on-site urban spa you can find a sauna, a Turkish bath, an ice fountain, and a wide range of beauty and wellness treatments.Other facilities include the Sky Bar specialized in cocktails, and a gastro-pub where you will be able to find characteristic pintxos and local tapas. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ideally located for the San Fermin holidays, the ciudadela Park is 2,650 feet from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa, while Public University of Navarra is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 mi from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa.
- Location was excellent. It was only minutes away from all the central tourist attractions. Close to supermarkets and restaurants, cafes & bars. The room had space for luggage, there was a couch, TV, cupbard but the room was not overly large and did not have much space to move around in. The room was cleaned daily. The bathroom was not spacious and the entry into the shower quite small. A slightly larger than average person would have difficulty getting into the shower. Toiletries were provided daily but were of such poor quality that they were disappointing. See my comment below for details. Breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, cold meats, cheeses, bread, boiled eggs, cakes, juices, jams & cereals, tea & coffee. The reception staff were friendly. Our stay was comfortable but probably not quite 4 star quality.
- Compact but really comfortable, clean and a balcony view onto the busy streets below.
- This is a gem of a hotel right in the heart of Pamplona. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Facilities are excellent – the bathroom and shower particularly good. The breakfast represented very good value and was of a good quality. We especially liked the fact that we could forgo the cleaning of our room on a daily basis and in return received a voucher to be exchanged in the hotel and its associated cafe next door. An idea that other hotels could consider. Our room overlooked the square through which the running of the bulls takes place in July – I can imagine the excitement during that week. Despite this, the room was actually very quiet despite being right on the busy square.
- The hotel is in tbe best place in town. It is in the centre. The best location ever!
- My room was average size with an incredible view of the ayuntamiento. Breakfast was very good. Check in was easy and quick.
Pamplona Catedral Hotel
One of our top picks in Pamplona.The Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a delightfully tranquil hotel located in the heart of beautiful Pamplona, and set in a converted medieval convent.This hotel is hidden in a quiet corner of the center less than 650 feet from the buzzing Plaza del Castillo, a meeting point for locals and visitors alike.Offering comfortable double rooms with vast amounts of natural light, each room at the Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a vantage point, with large windows providing truly spectacular views of the rest of this ancient city.After enjoying your buffet breakfast, wander lazily down to the old quarter, where you will be greeted by a number of enchanting sights – such as the impressive town hall. Enjoy the fresh air with a walk to La Taconera park, the oldest gardens in the city.Dine in luxury and absorb the history in the renovated restaurant, set in the former chapel.
Location was perfect. Lovely hotel with professional staff just inside the old city walls.
Fair sized room with a comfortable bed. Good value for money. Free internet in the lobby.
- Lovely building near the museum. The staff was very helpful as when we arrived we were cold and very, very wet. Appreciated the hot bath and the room was great. Pamplona a terriific city. My friend and I were walking on the Camino and one regret we did could not stay longer.
- Lovely city with history and plenty of good tapas and bars. We had an amazing view from our room.
- The staff at the hotel were very courteous and helpful. Our room was modern and very comfortable. Breakfast was good – though shared with a tour group. The hotel is not easy to find, but Google maps took us directly there.
- We received a free upgrade to a suite. Very friendly staff welcomed us despite our dusty, sweaty appearance after walking on El Camino all day.
- Location was perfect. Lovely hotel with professional staff just inside the old city walls.
Hotel Tres Reyes
One of our top picks in Pamplona.In Taconera Park gardens, this modern hotel is in the very center of Pamplona, close to the conference center and Navarran Auditorium.The Tres Reyes hotel has all the services and facilities to make every stay pleasant and relaxing. Guests can enjoy the summer swimming pool and garden. There is also access to the Ulzama Golf Club.The hotel is conveniently located next to the historic center of the city, and all its varied cultural attractions are within easy reach.At the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, guests can enjoy some of the best traditional French-Basque cuisine in the area. The menu is designed around local, organic, seasonal produce, and gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The elegant piano bar provides a pleasant atmosphere in which to enjoy a relaxing drink.
- IT IS comfortable hotel. I love hotels like this.
- This is a modern hotel on the edge of the old town
Staff was wonderful
Room was great
Breakfast was outstanding
- Excellent location, lovely view from our 7th floor room, fantastic valet parking
- We were unexpectedly upgraded to a fantastic suite with beautiful, modern decor. Staff parked our car and returned it when we were ready to leave. Good location very near the old town and delicious breakfast.
Top Hotels In Artica Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Artica Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Artica Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Artica Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!