10 Best Hotels To Stay In Artes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Artes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Artes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Artes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Artes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Artes Galicia:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lombiña is a small, rural hotel located along to Arosa estuary, where you can enjoy the tranquility and the landscape surrounding you.Just 1,000 feet away you will find several beaches, all linked up by a promenade more than 1.9 mi long.The popular resort of O Grove is only 50 miles away by car.Besides the surroundings, the hotel offers its own gardens and beautiful views to the sea.The hotel has 30 well equipped rooms, some with views of the sea.Guests can also find a quiet corner of the well kept gardens to relax in peacefully or enjoy our outdoor swimming pool.
We just spent 9 night in hotel lombina. The family room was very comfortable, staff nice and helpful and very clean.
It is 5 minutes walk from a very nice beach.
Swimming pool is not very big but totally adapted for kids.
- Aircon in room, very clean & comfortable, short walk to beach
- This hotel is on the outskirts of the town, with excellent facilities and close to a lovely beach and some lovely walks. Rooms are a good size and the team do all they can to help you enjoy your stay.
Super accueil, un personnel à l’écoute et sympathique
Un bon petit-déjeuner
Bonitas vistas y atención al cliente. Muy cerca de las playas
Obtuvimos mejoras en la reserva debido a la temporada baja.
- We just spent 9 night in hotel lombina. The family room was very comfortable, staff nice and helpful and very clean.
Hotel Ms Boiro (Sampedro)
One of our top picks in Boiro.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel MS Boiro is located 650 feet from Escarabote port and 0.9 mi from Boiro center. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each exterior facing room has a desk, wardrobe, heating, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. Most rooms offer views of Ría de Arosa.The hotel includes a bar and a shared lounge with TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Everything was amazing, including the staff. They became my family in the first days of being in town.
- Lovely continental breakfast with delicious coffee and flaky croissants . 30min drive to Santiago de Compostela . Short drive to beaches and restaurants . Clean and comfortable . Lovely hotel staff !
- Todo muy limpio y un desayuno muy bueno. El personal encantador.
Manuel, María y Fernando han sido súper amables.
Un 10 para cada uno.
- El personal de l’hotel és molt amable i servicial.
Casa dos Casqueiros
Casa dos Casqueiros is located in Corrubedo and has a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 63 miles from Casa dos Casqueiros, while Pontevedra is 47 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- We had the place to ourselves and Lucia who looked after us, answered any questions we had and was very hospitable. Our room was modern and very comfortable with the sea just 5m away with a great view of the small harbour. Restaurants are limited off-season, but there are at least three of them to choice from. Lots of local walks along this rugged coast and right beside the largest dunes (an Ecological Reserve) in Galicia.
- The Casa is is on the waterfront, and is about 50 yards from the main port plaza. The Casa needs a sign outside the building!!! Otherwise, A+!!!
- Perfektes Frühstück, phantastische Lage, total ruhig, der Wahnsinn
- La comodidad de la cama, y los desayunos en la terraza.
- Ubicacion y vistas impresionantes. Servicios de la habitacion excelentes, cama comodisima!! Atencion inmejorable. Experiencia que repetiremos
Hotel Rural Neixon
Set in a garden with a terrace, Hotel Rural Neixon is located in Punta de Neixo, 3.7 mi from Boiro. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with countryside views.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms also offer a balcony or spa bath.Hotel Rural Neixon features a bar, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the surrounding countryside.The Castros de Neixón Ruins are a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the pretty beaches of Carragueiros, Barraña and Mañóns are within a 10-minute drive. You can reach Santiago de Compestela Airport in 50 minutes by car and there is free private parking on site.
- This is a really nice place to stay, lovely people in a beautiful environment and should deserve many more stars!!!!!!
Entorno y tranquilidad del lugar. Bellos paisajes. Además instalaciones modernas y todo muy cómodo. Desayuno muy bueno también.
La taille de la chambre
La gentillesse de l’accueil
- El entorno es bonito. El servicio es agradable. Las habitaciones no están mal. El baño es grande. El ascensor de cristal tiene su punto. Los bizcochos caseros están muy buenos.
Alojamiento limpio y agradable, aunque nos tocó una habitación muy pequeñita y apenas habia espacio para moverse ni poner la maleta.
Al no dar directamete a la carretera, pudimos descansar muy bien al no oirse ruidos de ningun tipo. Muy tranquilo.
Espacios comunes muy coquetos y decorados con mucho gusto.
Desayuno muy amplio y completo, con buffet libre.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Boiro, Hotel Jopi provides accommodations with private balconies. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel Jopi has certain units that include a patio and city view, and rooms contain a private bathroom and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santiago de Compostela is 33 miles from Hotel Jopi. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- A nice hotel for one night stay, like a time trip to the seventies and eighties. 😉 Rooms quite worn out but clean and spacious.
- m’agradat molt l’hotel,relació qualitat preu molt bona ,tracte del petsonal excelent i ubicació perfecte al costat del centre
- Me gustó todo y sobre todo lo que mas me gustó , ha sido el trato del personal con que profesionalidad y amabilidad tratan a sus clientes. Recomiendo a todo el que lea esto que no se arrepentirá de utilizar este hotel.
- Buena situación. Amabilidad, trato y atención de 10. Habitación amplia. El desayuno perfecto y el bizcocho muy rico.
El trato y el servicio excelente.
Hotel Spa Norat O Grove 3* Superior
One of our top picks in O Grove.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Spa Norat O Grove is located in the heart of the tourist and sailing town of O’Grove, 250 feet from the sea.The hotel is situated between the marina and the fishing harbor, across from La Toja Island, 1,300 feet away.Treat yourself to a wide range of beauty, slimming and health treatments at the hotel’s superb, modern spa service.Spa Norat O Grove is also close to the fish market and the city council square, with its garden and the memorial to fishermen. Lanzada beach is only one mile away.In the district of Salnes, in the Rias Baixas region, Hotel Spa Norat O Grove has all the facilities of a 3-star hotel. It has been designed to offer comfort and style, creating a welcoming, pleasant atmosphere.
- Everything is great! Breakfast is really nice especially at such reasonable price. Really cosy and pleasant place to stay at.
- Hotel is very well located with plenty of restaurants in the surroundings. The parking at the hotel was full but we did not have any problem to find a spot in the public parking
- The situation was excellent,staff really helpful and good breakfast. An enjoyable stay.
- Very well located and very clean. Excellent value and I must say that I will be back with my wife. Everything was good. Galicia does not have a middle type hotel either they ar expensive 5 star or very low value basic 3 star this is the best of both worlds. FREE WIFI everywhere. Parking was a value at 6 dollars a night. Highly recommended. OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT.
The hotel is located near grove’s port, where all the restaurants and bars are located and it’s very easy to find a place to park the car without having the need to pay extra for a parking space at the hotel’s garage.
The hotel’s breakfast was wonderful! There’s a wide variety of breads, cakes, cereals, fresh fruit juices, fruits, scrambled eggs, yogurt, etc…
The staff was really nice with us and helped us with everything that we needed. There was also an hotel gift, when we checked in, offering a free mussel at the hotel’s bar/restaurant.
In sum, the experience was perfect! And I’ll most definitely be staying at this hotel when I return to Grove.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.
The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Conclusion: the hotel is suitable for those who just want to relax or travel by car. For them, the hotel has parking.
- Amazing conversion of historic property. Excellent dinners at very good price. Staff made every effort to get over language problems and couldn’t have been more friendly. Excellent pool and museum environment
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- All the staff here were lovely. There was a mistake with our reservation (not the hotel’s fault) and the owners offered us a family suite for the 4 of us at no additional charge. The pool is huge, the grounds are beautiful and the castle has a fun history.
- All the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a mistake with our booking and the owners offered us the family suite with no additional charge b/c it wasn’t rented for the 4 nights we stayed at this beautiful property.
- The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Hotel Villa del Son
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Villa del Son can be found in the heart of the Barbanza region of Galicia, just yards from Suiglesias Beach.The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- La amabilidad de los trabajadores y la excelente calidad de su restaurante.
Hotel Puente de La Toja
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in O Grove, by the bridge to La Toja Island. The beach is just 650 feet away, and the hotel has free secure parking and a café.The rooms in Hotel Puente de La Toja offer free WiFi, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and have wooden floors. Some rooms have hydromassage showers, and views of La Toja for a surcharge.The hotel has a shop selling local products and Galician handicrafts done by Montse Betanzos. The hotel can also arrange discounted rates at La Toja’s thermal spas, 2,300 feet away.There is a modern café, and a furnished terrace with views of the bridge, La Toja island, and O Grove’s seafront.The center of the town of O Grove is 2,650 feet away, while a bus stop can be found 350 feet away. La Toja Golf Club is just over 0.6 mi away.
Fabulous hotel, staff were first class nothing too much trouble! And the food was second to none in the restaurant 🤗 we had the chefs signature dishes best we have eaten and definitely great presentation.
We will defiantly be back even just for the restaurant.
- Everything was excellent & good value for money. Bed was comfortable & shower excellent.Nice to see a hotel properly maintained
- Good breakfast choice… Balcony view over bridge /island.
- Very pleasant holidays. Very friendly staff. Fantastic breakfast. Everything very clean and very nice environment. Very good location.
- Todo estaba superlimpio, muy buen desayuno, instalaciones muy practicas, personal muy agradable y una relacion calidad precio magnifica.
- Fabulous hotel, staff were first class nothing too much trouble! And the food was second to none in the restaurant 🤗 we had the chefs signature dishes best we have eaten and definitely great presentation.
Hotel Spa Atlántico
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located on Galicia’s beautiful O Grove Peninsula, Hotel Spa Atlantico is 1,650 feet from San Vicente Beach and Marina. This family-run hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Spa Atlantico Hotel include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also feature a balcony, overlooking the landscaped gardens or countryside.The Atlantico’s luxurious spa offers Turkish baths, a gym and a heated indoor pool. Treatments include body wraps, massages and facials.The elegant snack bar serves characteristic Galician dishes and there are also various restaurants in the fishing village of O Grove, a 10-minute drive away.A Toxa Island is 3.7 mi away and A Lanzada Beach is around 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Sanxenxo is 9.3 mi away. Free parking is offered on site.
- Not our first time in Spa Atlantico, therefore we were not surprised by: a very warm welcome. A spacious room with nice decoration, comfy bed and two balconys (the western one is great for sunset). Due to late season, we enjoyed the nice pool and beautiful garden area all alone. The breakfast has a wide selection of excellent food. For dinner, the very friendly staff made excellent arrangements in town. We will come again for sure.
- Breakfast OK, but for fourstar hotel could do better with selection of cheeses and cold cuts.
- This is a very comfortable hotel with a relaxed and friendly staff . The location is close to fantastic beaches and very good restaurants . The garden and hotel pool are very good
Had 4 days here . Staff very helpful, excellent! . Good breakfast . Swimming Pools beautiful clean and very well kept .
More than happy to stay again . Local seafood restaurants absolutely fab! Great beaches . Nice base to explore region . Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Staff were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Expert customer service. Very Very friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about the local area. Room was very big, bright, clean and quiet. The bed was HUGE and very comfortable. Breakfast items very all very fresh and good quality. The Spa was really relaxing, and all three days we were the only people using it. It was like having a private Spa. Location in close to some beautiful beaches, and traditional Galician towns.
Top Hotels In Artes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Artes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Artes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Artes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!