10 Best Hotels To Stay In Art Village New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Art Village New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Art Village New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Art Village New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Art Village New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Art Village New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Art Village New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Art Village New York State:
Southampton Long Island Hotel
This Southampton property is located 3 miles from Coopers Beach and features an outdoor swimming pool. Shops and restaurants in Southampton village are a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV and a private bathroom are included in every air-conditioned room at the Southampton Long Island Hotel. Some rooms feature a full kitchen and some have a microwave and refrigerator.Visitors can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Southampton Long Island. Free parking is also available on site.The Southampton train station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Southampton Golf Club is half a mile away.
- the room was very, very clean. The tv was on to greet me, the front desk check-in manager was professional and helpful.
- Very functional convenient nicely done space and on the whole spotless.
The rooms were tastefully updated with a boutique hotel style.
Smelled fresh, lit well, roomy new bathroom, charming.
- Great price , very cozy. Staff were very helpful and courteous.
- Good location for close access to the Hamptons. Nice staff. Big room. Very quiet despite the fact that it’s right on a highway. Motel is surrounded by trees. Room has a big mini-fridge if you want to store your own food.
One of our top picks in Southampton.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Southampton Inn offers accommodations in Southampton.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from Southampton Inn, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- This is an attractive property in a great location, and the price was very reasonable. Parking is easy, the room was very comfortable, and everything about the hotel is immaculate.
- concierge ? not sure if one was on when there but office/admin staff great thanks
- Very comfortable room overlooking the gardens of the Inn which were lovely. The facilities available for guests were excellent (moreso in Summer), and plenty of space to move around in the room. Good parking on site and the staff were ultra friendly. Well located to town
- The large room, King size bed & very convenient location
- The bed was tempurpedic and very comfortable. The room was spacious, clean and nice. Bath/ shower adequate. Very nice stay!
Located in Southampton, 28 miles from Montauk, Hamlet Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. East Hampton is 15 miles from Hamlet Inn, and Riverhead is 11 miles from the property.
- Beautifully updated rooms, comfy beds, fridge and microwave.
- Cute, quaint hotel…I wasn’t expecting much, and on the outside, it doesn’t look like much, but once inside the room it was really nice. A great place for a staycation. I didn’t get around the surrounding area much.
- The Inn is 4 minutes from Southampton. Great location. And the room is very nice, clean, and the heater worked well.
- The Hamlet Inn is a wonderful place. Staff was extremely friendly. everything was immaculate, the rooms, the grounds the office and breakfast area. I wouldn’t’ hesitate to recommend this hotel!!!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, lovely room and very tranquil.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Capri Southampton offers accommodations in Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Montauk is 25 miles from Capri Southampton, and East Hampton is 11 miles away.
- We received the most wonderful welcoming and was catered to the moment we arrived until we left. The property manager was fabulous!!
- Free breakfast was the least they can do for their guests, however ordered breakfast to arrive by 9:30 a.m. and it finally came at 11:15 am after we had checked out of our room. Very disappointing.
- The room was beautiful, clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that all rooms were on first floor and there were no stairs. There was a tray of food on the table with yogurts, natural beef jerky, drinks and snacks which I thought was a nice gesture. Swimming pool was nice but I didn’t get to try it. I came late and left early so didn’t get to appreciate all the amenities.
- The hotel was super cute and conveniently located.
- Fantastic pool/bar area and fantastic breakfast delivered to the room!
The Inn Spot on The Bay
Featuring free WiFi, The Inn Spot on The Bay offers accommodations in Hampton Bays. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.East Hampton is 18 miles from The Inn Spot on The Bay, and Riverhead is 9 miles away.
- Second alternative given (two separate cabins) was fine, with nice view.
- The owner is wonderful and she is quite the cook! There was some unfortunate construction across the street and she handled the situation so well that the construction stopped in the mornings. I will return for sure. I was also traveling alone and felt very comfortable at all times. A frat rest amd renewal.
The owner and chef, also staff made you feel like you were home. They allowed me to make my own coffee, was before anyone else was up. That’s a big deal for me. but most of all, the comfort level as a guest. You were part of the family
that’s it and food outstanding
- There is no place that can beat the view, waking up on the water, sitting in the adirondack chairs, being able to paddle board from there. The weekend was awesome. Rooms were clean.
- Dinner was excellent I had a special chicken dish to die for Thank god they have 2 chefs on premisis. Rooms were overpriced! And little bit outdated. Make sure you make sure if you want queen bed we got stuck with two twins not very romantic
Bowen’s by the Bays
Located in Hampton Bays in the region of New York State, 19 miles from East Hampton, Bowen’s by the Bays features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the inn. Riverhead is 7 miles from Bowen’s by the Bays, and Greenport is 18 miles away.
Location to stores, place we were going to and highways made to a perfect location for us.
Easy to get in and out of room with a roller walker , we could park right outside room.
- The layout is lovely. There’s the motel ( a series of 4 or so rooms on ground level ) and separate cabins which dot a wooded area that makes you feel safe and tucked away – and it’s surprisingly silent at night. The motel rooms have sliding doors leading straight onto a manicured lawn, with children’s climber ( wooden and tasteful ), flowers, and plenty of space to walk about. 2 chairs are outside for you to sit and have coffee in the morning, or you can just lie in bed and watch the squirrels climb the trees. The beds are super comfy and everything was squeaky clean. I did hear the train that folk have mentioned, but it’s not alarming or intrusive. The cabins allow dogs. The owners are friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Definitely recommend.
- The room was nicely appointed, the grounds beautiful, the staff helpful and the additional snack pack was very thoughtful!
- Last minute trip and we all daid we have to return! Roomy, private, comfy. Grounds are beautiful, full of flowers, trees. Immaculate in and out. We arrived very late and they could not have been nicer.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, beautiful grounds. Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They even welcomed us with a gift bag containing water and snacks!
- Location to stores, place we were going to and highways made to a perfect location for us.
Topping Rose House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Topping Rose House is located in Bridgehampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 19 miles from Topping Rose House, and East Hampton is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved our bungalo! The champagne was free, the goodies in the room were abundant and free as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant, but ordered room service. I’m certain we would have had a better dining experience had we dined there. But honestly the food was fine. The bungalo was contemporary and nice and quiet and we had our own private yard. I might bring my dog next time!
- Rooms in the main house are very comfortable and location central for visiting the Hamptons. Jean Georges restaurant excellent.
- Excellent food, we had one dinner and two breakfasts at the hotel. The facility presents a very relaxing atmosphere — I felt very good about being there from the moment we arrived.
Even though the weather was cold and rainy, the fire place in the library along with a cup of tea was beautiful! Topping Rose House is an outstanding property in the Hamptons, even with a Starbucks across the road.
The chef in the restaurant is brilliant! Our dinner was superb and our breakfasts even better. I can highly recommend Topping Rose House!
- It was my son’s wedding and they had a lunch at the hotel Farm Barn. Lunch was delicious, they did a great job!
Jedediah Hawkins Inn
Located in South Jamesport, 31 miles from New Haven, Jedediah Hawkins Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. East Hampton is 21 miles from Jedediah Hawkins Inn, and Riverhead is 5 miles away.
- Large comfortable room and bath. Great food. Great location.
- The three course breakfast was to die for! The only complaint I had about the warm croissants, granola/fruit and yogurt, and the full plate of eggs, thick cut farm bread toast, bacon and potatoes is that I could not eat it all! The room was beautifully decorated and comfortable. The whole experience was lovely.
- The staff is so warm and friendly which made our stay even more special.
- The team led by Colin are a delight. Food is outstanding and maintained within a very pleasant, unpretentious and ambient atmosphere.
- Privacy, great breakfasts, quaint bars and restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baron’s Cove offers accommodations in Sag Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 30 miles from Baron’s Cove, and Montauk is 18 miles away.
- Lovely spacious, clean rooms. Loved the lobby bar and fireplace in winter. Nicely decorated for Christmas
- The bed was definitely like a cloud, soft and nice.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom are well appointed and each a good size.
Continental breakfast excellent.
Location – able to walk into town easily.
The tavern bar – able to get food there – serves an excellent Mac, cheese and shrimp! And offers a warm and inviting place at night.
- Location within walking distance of town, room very comfortable, nice shower, toiletries. Very attractive lounge/bar area.
O Shane who Managed the Continental breakfast during our stay was superb.
He was very helpful, personable and professional all at the same time.
Located 2 miles from Wainscott Beach, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at 380 Inn Motel. For convenience, guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.Fax and photocopying services are available at Motel 380 Inn. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Poxabogue Golf Course is a 12-minute walk from this motel. Children’s Museum of the East End is a 6-minute drive away.
Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
- The location was great for exploring the area in all directions. The room was spacious enough for two and clean. Check-in staff person was very helpful with information on the area, where to eat, etc. Liked the motion-sensor light at the door.
- The building, staff and location were quaint and beautiful.
- First time to Long Island. Wanted to get an overview of life there. 380 Inn was a very good place for a base to see that part of the Island. Since Hurricane Jose was on our heels we opted to leave a day early to head down the island to escape the weather and be nearer our car drop off point before heading to JFK the next day. The owner was so kind to work with us. It turned out to be a good decision.
- It was set a in quiet location and was perfect for our short stay. It was a reasonable price for 3 nights. A shame it’s so old and the rooms are quite run down. Otherwise for a short stay it was fine
- Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
Top Hotels In Art Village New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Art Village New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Art Village New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Art Village New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!