10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arsèguel Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arsèguel Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arsèguel Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arsèguel Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arsèguel Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arsèguel Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arsèguel Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arsèguel Catalonia:
Hotel Font del Genil
Featuring stunning views of the Catalan Pyrenees, this 18th-century house is located in Arsèguel, at the entrance of Cadí Moixeró Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Font del Genil has attractive mountain-style design with modern touches. Each room comes with a private bathroom, and many have a private balcony or terrace.Hotel Font del Genil features a lounge with fireplace and a dining room with views of the Segre River. There is also a charming garden and terrace, and you can play board games in the multi-purpose lounge.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine made with local produce. Guests can have drinks and tapas at the hotel’s terrace.Arsèguel is a charming historic village. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding. Skiing can be practiced at Aransa Ski Resort, which is an hour’s drive away, while Andorra is 16 mi away. You can drive to Barcelona in 2 hours.
- Fabulous meal! One of the best meals of our trip…a relief after a rainy trip where we were lost
- The hosts, Bet and Arnau, are charming and friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay comfortable. The small hotel is located in a tiny village within the Pyrenees, so it has incredible views and access to amazing hiking trails. The food is top notch, as Arnau is a professionally trained chef. So our dinner and breakfast were some of the best food we had during our trip through Spain. We travelled with our twin girls, age 9, and had the family room. Very spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. The whole family enjoyed our stay and we are planning to return again.
- The hosts are exceptional. Well located and decorated, comfortable and clean room, abundant breakfast and fast WiFi connection. Plus great views in a quiet mountainous area.
- The hotel is located in a tiny and charming village on the top of a mountain. It is very quiet and lovely and a great place to stage hiking trips in the Pyrenees. The hosts were extremely helpful in recommending excellent places to hike. They also packed lunch for us, so we could have a picnic on our hike, and cooked an excellent gourmet meal in the evening. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
Un hotel muy confortable, en un entorno precioso y gestionado por una pareja pareja encantadora.
La comida fabulosa.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Offering wonderful mountain views and a free Wi-Fi zone, this charming design hotel is 12 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, in the Catalan Pyrenees. Rooms include a TV, heating and a private bathroom.Hosteria Toloriu 1848 is a characteristic mountain building, with wooden beams and elegant décor. The inviting lounge area has arched stone ceilings and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and traditional cuisine in the bar-restaurant. The terrace has views over the garden and mountains.Hosteria Toloriu is located in Toloríu, just outside the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Aransa Cross-Country Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away, while Andorra is 19 mi away.Free parking can be found nearby. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- It was all very nice, peaceful and quiet, excellent and friendly staff, the food was great and the service fantastic, the couple that worked there really made all the effort to make us feel the best, thank you !
- Extremely nice medieval building refurbished in a modern way.
The host was very friendly and welcoming.
The location was great – in a tiny rural hamlet up a mountain.
The food was lovely.
The rooms were spotless and very modern.
Bed was really comfortable.
Fantastic location is a small village in the mountains
Staff were great, and property comfortable
- Excellent staff & chef. They gave us 1.class treatment ???
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
- Accommodation was very modern and very comfortable. Views over looked a rural valley and we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Great location. Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodation for family with kids.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in the family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Nice rooms with modern interior. Very friendly owners. Eccellent breakfast and free use of the indoor pool. Good base for hiking in the northern part of the Serra de Cadí.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The rural hotel is located in the small town of Estamariu in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by natural beauty. The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Due the hotels location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
- Warm hospitality, quiet and peaceful village, take some walk at morning time, Everything great.
- The property was perfect for a relaxing holiday – peaceful, quiet and good hospitality. The breakfast was great with lots of variety and the one dinner we had was very nice.
- An outstanding location overlooking mountain. Host couldn’t be more helpful. Very clean. Evening meal and breakfast good. Drive up to location to be experienced!
- My dinners and breakfast sitting outside the place on the small terrace, especially in the evenings the view was beautiful. Pilar is such a friendly host, with a very uplift attitude. The food she prepared was simple, but very good, with a nice wine to accompany it, it was exactly right for me, no need to go around and try another place for eating. The one-day hike I did was great,coming back to L’Era de Cal Bastida and getting a beer from the fridge equally so 🙂
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
Set in the beautiful Pyrenean Mountains, Cal Teixidó is a charming, rustic-style hotel that provides attractive and well-lit rooms, boasting great views of the surrounding landscape.Relax in the evening in the hotel’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read or chat with friends or colleagues.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant that has been lovingly renovated from a former barn. There you can sample traditional dishes, prepared from fresh, local ingredients. Accompany your meal here with a bottle of local, Catalan wine.From here, you can explore the beautiful, surrounding Catalan countryside – go on long walks, or try out some of the outdoor activities on offer in the local area. Parking is available on site.Andorra is also just a short drive from here, where you can go skiing in the winter season.
- las vistas puede que es lo que salvan la nuestra estancia ,pero venimos a dormir,no mirar por la ventana. Limpieza es correcta.
- Me gusto todo.. Habitación comodisima. Muy espaciosa, y sobre todo muy limpias las vistas a la montaña increibles. Atencion del personal fabuloso. Sobre todo la amabilidad de nuri y joan y josep. Y la comida y cena excelente . Volveremos a repetir ?
- El silencio, merece totalmente estar en los “Relais du Silence”!
- Muy buena ubicación para quien le guste la tranquilidad. El hotel muy acogedor y tranquilo.
- Es un sitio muy bonito en pleno Pirineo, en lo hemos viajado con mi hijo y tanto uno como el otro, a sido cojonudo, realmente todo ha estado estupendo y todo muy bien, desde la habitación, la comida y el sitio, ha sido un buen sitio, lo recomiendo!!!
The Hotel Mirador has a natural location in the Spanish Pyrenees. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and has great views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.The hotel is in the small village of Lles de Cerdanya, in Catalonia. The popular ski resort of Lles is only minutes away. Ski equipment hire and ski passes are available at the property.The Mirador has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer. There are tennis courts and table tennis facilities onsite.There is free public parking at the hotel. Other services include a traditional restaurant and a bar.The hotel tour desk can help organize excursions. The surroundings are ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling.Rooms are simple and basic. There is heating and an private bathroom.
- Friendly staff. Good view of the mountains. Plenty of room to park. Quiet. A generous breakfast, but it was not included in the room. The meals were excellent and offered a very wide range of courses (about ten choices for starters, and another ten or so for main courses). It was possible to combine starters, main courses and desserts in any way you liked.
- Great hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff – always above and beyond. This is our second stay and we will surely go back.
- Molt bona situació i bones vistes. Personal atent i habitacions còmodes. El menú és boníssim. Deixen entrar gossos.
Ens va agradar el restaurant. Menjar casolà i força bó.
Preu economic de l’habitació, per que ens van donar una de les habitacions no reformades.
- El lugar donde esta ubicado ideal para deportes de montaña
Masia d’en Valentí
Offering a beautiful setting in Anserall, in the Valls de Valira Valley, Masia d’en Valentí ‘s attractive rooms have mountain views. This 18th-century property features a restaurant and a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside.Each bright room at Masia d’en Valentí has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Valentí’s restaurant. From here you can enjoy great views over the valley.The hotel is within 3.1 mi of La Seu d’Urgell and Andorra. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Beautiful 1000 years old restored building with very comfortable rooms.
Amazing local food with ingredients from their garden and matching wines.
Fantastic and very caring service, we felt like home.
Thank you, we will be back for sure 🙂
- Host very accommodating, despite no English. Value for money, just outside La Seu d’Urgell. Good Wi-Fi, very clean, spa bath, aircon
- Nice, family managed hotel close to Seu d’Urgell. Located on a renewed Catalonian country house. All facilities at room, excellent restaurant. Very good value.
Nos encantó la tranquilidad de la masia y sobretodo la comida, descartamos el desayuno pero la cena, fue espectacular.
Algo digno de mención también fue la amabilidad de los dueños.
Sin duda volveremos!
- Schöne Zimmer mit Steinwänden und Holzbalken, schönes Ambiente
- Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Parador De La Seu D’urgell Hotel
Set next to the Romanesque catedral of La Seu d’Urgell, this hotel is near the beautiful Cadí-Moixeró nature reserve and Andorra, where you can enjoy the finest skiing in the region.Housed in a well-preserved 14th-century church the Parador de La Seu d’Urgell has charming interior decor. You can sit and admire the architecture and tranquility in the magnificent cloister of the hotel – equipped with chairs, tables and plants.Take a dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool to relax or do a bit of exercise. You can enjoy free use of the sauna and fitness suite.La Seu d’Urgell also has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy a snack, or a 3-course meal with all the family. There you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine, without leaving the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Inside of the hotel is very nice, mix between old and new architecture, rooms are very good and clean
- Well situated comfortable stylish Hotel with good secure car parking
Staff were so helpful and friendly and introduced us to Amigos offers. Room was good .
Breakfast was amazing,such a choice and of such high quality. We ate in the restaurant once and it was memorable. Very helpful staff with my vegetarianism. Well located to visit town and near buses for visits etc. Did not use pool but it looked fine.
- Nice quality hotel good position and parking with pleasant helpful staff
- Great location in an interesting Catalan town with a nice indoor pool with attractive sun terrace. Rooms comfortable and well equipped
Mas D’en Roqueta
Featuring an outdoor pool, Mas D’en Roqueta is 2,950 feet from Aravell Golf Course, and a 10-minute drive from La Seu D’Urgell. Most rooms have large balconies with views of the Pyrenees.Set in a chalet-style stone building featuring wooden beams, it offers 2 paddle tennis courts and a hot tub.All heated rooms at the Roqueta Hotel have a TV, fan and a seating area with a sofa. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.There is a restaurant serving local cuisine, and the hotel has its own wine cellar and a bar. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from vending machines.Mas D’en Roqueta has a sun terrace, a games room and a tour desk.
- Beautiful picturesque hotel in tranquil surroundings! Exquisite interior! Highly recommended!
- We have made many trips touring northern Spain and the Pyrenees and this is one hotel we always try to include in our holiday, we love it here. Very relaxing stay and the facilities are just what we are looking for when travelling by motorcycle. Would highly recommend if you like a quiet location.
- Very welcoming and accommodating on arrival as they immediately suggested we park our motorbikes in the barn right next to the hotel door rather than in the open air car park at the bottom of the slope. We really appreciate this kind of thoughtfulness. Gorgeous mountain chalet which had been seasonally decorated with autumn flowers, pumpkins and squashes, it looked beautiful. Dinner in the restaurant was cooked fresh even though we were the only guests that night. Could have stayed here much longer…
This is beautiful farm guesthouse – small hotel with excellent facilities. Leonora, our host is wonderful friendly lady who made our 9 day stay really special.
I highly recommend you to stay here if you would like a small, intimate and beautiful location in La Seu d’Urgell. A memorable holiday.
- Distant and very picturesque mountain view from the window(and balcony). Very interesting interior of the house.
Hotel Rural Cal Miquel
Just 1.2 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, Hotel Rural Cal Miquel is a mountain-style hotel offering rustic, well-equipped apartments and charming rooms. It features its own farm yard, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Set in a restored country house, all heated accommodations at Hotel Rural Cal Miquel has original features such as exposed stone walls, combined with modern décor.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster, a coffee maker and a gas hob. There is also a dining area and a living room with a flat-screen TV.You can relax in the Cal Miquel’s lounge area and on the patio, which offers mountain views.Andorra’s ski slopes are approximately 16 mi away, while La Molina and Masella can be reached within an hour by car. The property also offers ski storage.The surrounding Alt Urgell province is ideal for hiking and fishing. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable, very clean, with nice atmosphere.
- The lively and lovely lady on reception was so friendly and helpful.
We traveled with our two mid sized dogs. It’s in a wonderful small hamlet 6 minutes drive from Le Seu d’Urgell.
It was perfect for the dogs, and more than met our expectations.
- Peaceful location, friendly staff, very ejoyable stay
- Lovely apartment in a great location for exploring Urgell and Andorra. Spacious, clean, great central heating and a shower you could run around in. We loved it!
Top Hotels In Arsèguel Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arsèguel Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arsèguel Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arsèguel Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!