10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arrueiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrueiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arrueiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrueiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrueiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arrueiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arrueiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arrueiro Galicia:
Hotel Playa de Laxe
Hotel Playa de Laxe has a great location next to the beach, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers wonderful sea views and free Wi-Fi access.This modern hotel has large, comfortable rooms. They all have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Playa de Laxe Hotel is set in the pretty fishing village of Laxe. This is an ideal place to try delicious fresh fish and seafood.Just a short walk from the hotel, Soesto Beach is popular with surfers. The town of Ponteceso is just 5 mi away.A Coruña, Santiago and Finisterre are all easy to reach by road from the hotel.
- Excellent hotel – nice, clean and comfortable room (minibar available), friendly staff. Buffet breakfast is delicious!
Very comfortable and spacy room with view to the beach. You can reach the beach in 2 minutes walking. In 5-10 minutes walking distance you will reach the harbour and many restaurants.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
- Great location, right in front of the beach. Large modern room. Friendly receptionists. Good breakfast. Free, safe parking right in front of the hotel. Good, inexpensive restaurant next door. Supermarket a block away.
- Our attic room on the 3rd floor was not quite what we booked, but it was great, a smaller room attached, with plenty of room for us to spread our luggage, as we are travelling for another 2 months. Breakfast was great and there was plenty of choice, Parking was easy, paid for but in enclosed area, as our vehicle is red French number plates, it does stand out as a lease car… Not able to leave anything in the car. Restaurants plentiful, food fresh, but we did struggle with the menus. Our fault not the restaurantiers. Only a great lonely planet language book to use. Sandy beaches just across the walk, lovely promenades to walk, and a large supermarket with all that you require.
- Easy to find and easy parking. Off season and weather not great for beach but suited our needs as we toured the area. Comfortable beds and good breakfast buffet.
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This attractive rural guest house is located on Playa de Lago Beach in the heart of the Costa da Morte. Set in pretty gardens, it offers a terrace, cozy rooms with beach views and a free Wi-Fi zone.Hostal Playa de Lago’s pleasant rooms feature pastel colors and most have a terrace. All include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are heated and come with a safety deposit box.A buffet breakfast is offered and the restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine and homemade desserts with local produce. There is also a bar and a children’s playground.Tourist information is available and hiking is popular nearby. San Martin and its Romanic church are 2.5 mi away and Camariñas, with its Vilán Lighthouse and English Cemetery, is 30 minutes’ drive away.The Playa de Lago guest house offers free onsite parking and is 5.6 mi from Muxia. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña are 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Great place for a short stay. Lovely staff…fabulous food. The beach wasn’t bad either !
I liked the hotel and beach ,The owner made you feel very welcolm
the food was excellent..
- Beautiful location across from lovely beach. Big room with balcony. Great bathroom and shower. Good choice at breakfast. Owner very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
- The location is perfect if you like peace and quiet. It’s just by the beach all by itself. It will take you about 60 seconds to walk down to the beach and then you can pick your own spot.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice?
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
One of our top picks in Camariñas – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by trees and close to the sea, the Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño offers total peace. It has free internet in public areas and free parking.The decoration mixes stone walls with stylish furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TV. Free breakfast is offered.The lounge of the Lugar Do Cotariño has an open fire, and the recreation room has internet access. Guests can listen to music, watch TV, play board games or read.The Hotel Lugar Do Cotariño lies at the heart of La Costa da Morte. Also nearby is the Reira coast and the Cabo Villano nature reserve. The area is full of places to walk and explore. Santiago is about 31 mi away.
- Excellent breakfast. Antonio was very attentive. Good country home.
- Our stay here was for two nights and we enjoyed the visit very much. The location was quiet and peaceful, the staff friendly and helpful and our accommodation was comfortable. It was possible to walk into town or to the coast on quiet roads or track directly from our accommodation and we enjoyed doing both.
- Alberto was the most gracious host giving us tips on cycling options. Breakfast was amazing (eggs to order) the rooms were exceptionally comfortable and the whole feel of the place was quiet and peaceful. The gardens were a wonderful place to relax. Very highly recommended after a month of travel thru the northern coast of Spain.
- The hosts and staff were lovely and the hotel is in a peaceful location. The breakfast was really great too.
- Everything about the place was absolutely fantastic: the service, the food, the history of the place and the beauty of it all
Hotel Costa Verde
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on the Costa da Morte, this modern hotel lies in an open area beside the mouth of the River Anllons – an ideal base to visit the rugged and beautiful coastline of Galicia.The Costa Verde is surrounded by an important natural environment known for its rich wildlife, tranquil waters and sand banks. It is also conveniently located for a daytrip to the historic cities of La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, both within an hour’s drive.The hotel building itself dates from 2003. Its modern facilities include a cafe-bar and satellite TV in every room.
- Very nice staff. Good breakfast at the bar. Comfortable rooms. Nice situation on Costa da morte.
- Magnifico trato por parte de Ramón (responsable del hotel)
- todo fenomenal, relacion calidad precio excelente, y la atencion y amabilidad de ramon increibles,
Excelente ubicación si lo que quieres es dormir y ya. Está a 10 minutos de Laxe. Decididos pasar la noche ahí dado que era mucho más barato que dormir en el mismo Laxe.
Tiene prestaciones de hotel más que de hostal. Como personal, os encontrareis con un sensor mayor muy amable y afable. Trabaja a la vez en recepción y en cafetería. Se ve que trabaja muchísimas horas, pero nunca pierde la sonrisa.
Desayunamos en la cafetería del hotel y cuando terminamos, el hombre se acercó y nos invitó a otro café si queríamos. En mi vida he visto tanta amabilidad en un hotel y, mucho menos, tanta cercanía como demostró ese señor. Más que de clientes, parecíamos sus amigos. En definitiva, si pensáis dormir en Laxe, no dudéis en dormir aquí. En temporada de verano os ahorrateis un buen dinero y ganaréis en buen trato.
Señor, si usted lee este comentario, sepa que le estamos muy agradecidos por su trato.
Un fuerte abrazo y hasta pronto!
- La habitación era grande, exterior y estaba limpia, está en una zona muy tranquila por lo que se duerme muy bien, sin ruidos. Además dispone de garaje en el mismo edificio para dejar el coche. El personal muy amable y atento en todo momento. Sin duda alguna volvería a alojarme en el Costa verde
Aparthotel Porto Cabana
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cabana de Bergantiños, Aparthotel Porto Cabana offers free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen, seating area and flat-screen TV.An oven and coffee machine are also provided.The condo hotel has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santiago de Compostela is 40 miles from Aparthotel Porto Cabana, while A Coruña is 37 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very spacious, 3 floors, balcony and roof terrace. Views over estuary fantastic. Underground parking. Location great for walking and quiet beaches. Very friendly and helpful staff who lent us some hiking maps.
Perfect location for exploring the coast and enjoy the ocean in a quiet and comfortable way.
Ideal for a holiday with kids, lots of activities for any kind of mood and weather.
Will certainly return.
Emplacement de rêve juste la mer devant nous, er un paysage magnifique, très calme.
Appartement confortable et aménagé avec goût, architecture moderne de qualité. L’ immense baie vitrée apporte le paysage dans le séjour!
Accueil charmant en Français et toutes les explications sur les choses à voir et à faire.praia
- Todo, la ubicación excepcional, el apartamento fabuloso y el trato de Miguel muy bueno, nos informó de todo lo que podíamos ver en los alrededores, una persona muy amable, ha sido una estancia fantástica.
- Situación y vistas espectaculares. Muy tranquilo y relajado. Excelente trato por parte de Miguel y el personal de recepcion. El estado y limpieza del chalet inmejorable.
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels in Cabana de Bergantiños features a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. All rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.Santiago de Compostela is 41 miles from the accommodation, while A Coruña is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room exceeded what we were expecting (we were given a two bedroom room for two adults and two children, each with its own ensuite plus a whirlpool bath).
- For the price we paid the rooms were amazing, very comfortable, and they had everything we needed. Its complete with everything a backpacker needed and the beds were big and comfortable. Everything worked perfectly and the room had a nice rustic touch. We are sad to have stayed only one night because the places around the hotel as well were beautiful and we can go to them by just walking. We didn’t avail of the the breakfast but there are restobars infront to have it just as comfortably.
- Beautiful view from dining room and very friendly staff
- The room was clean and near the localization had some really beautiful beaches.
- Nos alojamos en este hotel mi pareja y yo dos noches con motivo de una boda en el cercano Pazo de Sergude (a 15 mins de distancia en coche). El trato por parte del personal fue inmejorable: las dos chicas de recepción fueron muy educadas y profesionales. Nuestra habitación no estaba orientada hacia la carretera sino hacia la playa por lo que había muy buenas vistas y nada de ruidos. El precio fue ridículamente bajo viendo el buen nivel de la habitación. Hay varios bares en los alrededores y el que está pegado, a pesar de tener el mismo nombre, es totalmente independiente del hotel. Fácil aparcamiento. El pueblo de Ponteceso está a 3 mins en coche. Hotel muy recomendable.
Hotel O Parranda
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel O Parranda is just 50 feet from the port in Camariñas, on Galicia’s Costa da Morte. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at O Parranda feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with central heating and some also have views of the port.The hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good seafood restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Costa da Morte is popular for hiking, with Trece Beach located 15 minutes’ drive away. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are both around 1.5 hours’ drive from the hotel.
- Clean and very friendly. We had a reservation for single beds in double rooms, but it turned out that most beds were matrimonial. The management of the hotel did all they could to change the rooms, and we and we ended up with a lot of single rooms, all for the same price. Excellent!
- Amazing hosts, so helpful and friendly. They assisted us with transport and showed us around some of the beautiful Costa De Morte. Good breakfast included and nice rooms. Highly recommend
- Nice clean hotel in town centre. Parking for my motorcycle by front door. Good breakfast. Very reasonable stay charge. Would stay here again.
- Very good location in the heart of Camarinas. No frills, but excellent value for money and easy parking outside. Very friendly staff. Easy access to lovely walks along the coast. Several good restaurants to choose from within 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
Ave del Mar Hotel
Ave del Mar in Camariñas has 1-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi. The hotel features a hot tub and a tour desk.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some rooms contain a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Ave del Mar.Finisterre is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 45 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 57 miles from the property.
The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
i was particularly touched by the ways in which Paloma and her staff supported us with our pilgrim’s clothes washing. They were a huge support to helping dry our hiking shoes as well.
Friendly owners. Comfortable room. Very helpful and provide safe charging for our motorcycle.
Basic breakfast included in room cost.
- Very good experience! Great place and excellent staff! From the cleaner to the manager all was friendly! They all made me felt like really at home.
- Easy parking behind the hotel on the street. Everything is within walking distance. Host is nice, showed us the way to the restaurant nearby. Simple breakfast included.
The hotel is like a family home and the owner, Paloma, was absolutely lovely – very warm and happy.
Great view of the harbour from the top room.
- The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
A de Loló – Hotel de Encanto is a centrally located design hotel, 350 feet from Muxía Marina. It features a sun terrace and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Heated rooms feature handmade furniture and marine-inspired décor. All have a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. Some have a terrace. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and a restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches and special diet menus.Located at the end of the Jacobean Route, the hotel has a tour desk. It is a 5-minute walk from Virgen de la Barca Sanctuary.
- A modern, updated room with a comfy bed and lovely bathroom. The hotel has a restaurant with an extensive menu. The food was freshly prepared. I had stir fry vegetables with shrimp and it was excellent.
- The whole experience at the hotel was remarkably pleasant. The location is great. The restaurant was excellent.
- Beautiful design of the rooms, great bathroom, comfortable bed, very clean, friendly staff, great location and fantastic restaurant!
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. We felt very comfortable. The restaurant for dinner is super. Galician specialties. Location excellent.
- The staff was extremely friendly and the room was super clean.
Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe
One of our top picks in Laxe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Laxe, Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe offers accommodations with a balcony. Complimentary WiFi is available.All the air-conditioned units include a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.At the condo hotel you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish and Steakhouse cuisine.Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe has a terrace.After a day of fishing or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Finisterre is 31 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 42 miles from Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe.
- We booked this apartment (within the new hotel complex) at the last minute after driving the Costa del Morte all day. It is modern, clean, spacious and has all new fittings etc. We were lucky to park outside the hotel, on the street. The host was very informative about the town and region.
- Beautiful modern apartments with the beach and restaurants very closeby.
- A sweet and well designed hotel with an excellent power shower and beautiful tiles in the bathroom. The bath was on the short side. We enjoyed the view very much but found it far from the town. Eating facilities at the hotel felt poor and after doing the Camino dos Faros all day we did not feel like walking further for a good meal. Having said that, the fish at the bar was good and breakfast was not bad. Despite tinned fruit available, a large pile of fresh fruit was made available.
- Such a beautiful apartment with a warm welcome (even a free teddy for our 2 year old!). Roof top bar a real plus with great views. Right over the road from the beach so great location. Stayed for a wedding.
- Apartamento magnífico con vistas estupendas. Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Repetiría, sin dudarlo.
Top Hotels In Arrueiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arrueiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrueiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arrueiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!