10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arrúbal La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrúbal La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arrúbal La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arrúbal La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arrúbal La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arrúbal La Rioja:
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping center offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Logroño and city’s convention center.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business center and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- The hot breakfast was very good. The food was plentiful.
- Staff excellent,accommodation excellent, taken aback with the ability to view but not be viewed very clever and affective. Overall would come again access to mall amazing, next time I’ll be travelling alone on a motto it should be ideal😀.
the bedrooms were excellent and could not be faulted
the staff were excellent and very helpful
we did not have breakfast but it looked good value
our car was safe with 24hr monitors underground and overground
Excellent easy access underground parking. Friendly staff and excellent choice of breakfast and evening buffet.
Great position if you are passing through as positioned out of town.
- Staff, cleanliness, location near supermarkets, easy parking. Reasonable price, apart from the breakfast.
Palacio de Pujadas Hotel
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Palacio de Pujadas is a converted 16th-century building in central Viana in Navarra. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish, and has a traditional wine cellar with local wines. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the Hotel Palacio de Pujadas’ 24-hour front desk can suggest things to do nearby, including various walking routes. Logroño is 5.6 mi from the hotel, and Pamplona is 55 mi away.
- Right on the Camino, which we were walking. Rooms quite nice, would be happy enough to stay there again.
- Lovely building, great ambience, very cosy and comfortable!
- Overall good but the young lady who checked us in was very rude.
- Great location! Clean! Excellent restaurant with local specialities. Try the beans!
- Very stylish. Great service. Good value. Lovely spot.
Hotel Villa de los Arcos
The Hotel Villa de los Arcos is located in Arcos, next to the A-12 motorway between Pamplona and Logroño. It has free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.All of the modern rooms in the Villa de los Arcos have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathrooms.The hotel has a luggage store, as well as petrol pumps and a small shop. It is also happy to help organize tours of the local area. A free shuttle service to Plaza del Coso in Arcos is available on prior request.There is also a large, modern bar-café serving fixed menus. It is open from early until late each day, and also has a terrace.Hotel Villa de los Arcos is less than 1.2 mi from the town of Los Arcos, and the Circuito de Navarra racetrack is less than 0.6 mi away. Logroño, in La Rioja, is about 19 mi away. Free shuttle bus for pilgrims from and to the town are offered subject to availability.
- Big room, great shower, lifts, on site shop, food in restaurant (after winning over the bar man who was initially very offish; could have been that the football was more interesting). Great little lounge areas we could sit and socialise.
- Great place to aim for from Bilbao ferry to begin a tour of Spain at large. Rural but close to Los Arcos which has plenty of attractions for a short stopover. No complaints about the hotel at all. Dinner in the cafeteria was wholesome and inexpensive.
Motorway petrol station hotel
2km out of town. Room ok . Bar ok staff very nice. Cleaners were tops.
- Having said what I didn’t like – it was quiet and the host was very very helpful. If you are walking the Camino it’s a bit far out of town. The taxi is only 6 euros.
- They taxied us into town in the morning and the food was exceptional
This modern, 3-star hotel is located on the outskirts of Logroño, capital of the famous Rioja wine region.Comfortable and spacious guestrooms come furnished with cool wooden flooring. All are covered by a free Wi-Fi internet service. Other on-site conveniences include free parking. Business facilities include meeting rooms with ample natural light.The Malvasía Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings you can choose from a range of 60 different dishes from the surrounding region, all made with the finest fresh, local produce.
- All required facilities were here. Breakfact vey good. Helpful staff.
- Beds very comfortable and large, also plenty of space in bedroom
- 5 mins from motorway, friendly staff evening meal good plenty of selection for breakfast and the room very clean.
- The room and bathroom were clean but the window in the bathroom wouldn’t close and it led out to an outdoor staircase.
- clean, modern, helpful front desk Especially Ms Pilar . well supplied bar\restaurant.
AC Hotel La Rioja, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Logroño.The modern AC Hotel La Rioja is set near the River Ebro, in Logroño. It has Turkish baths, sauna, and free WiFi throughout. There is also a free fitness center.Rooms in the hotel all have mini-bars, air conditioning and satellite TV. They also have a work desk and a bathroom with bath and shower.The 24-hour AC Lounge offers newspapers, plasma-screen TV, computers and printers. It has a varied menu including salads, main dishes and desserts.The AC Hotel La Rioja is 15 minutes’ walk from Logroño’s center 1.2 mi from the railway station. La Rioja University is just 1,650 feet away.
- Local products for breakfast. Good parking under hotel.
- The room has everything a traveller needs. The bathroom has two wash basins which come in handy for a couple. It is spacious enough to take in all the suitcases for two. The reception staff were very helpful and took extra effort in helping us out of the garage, an act that was very appreciated. It’s that bit of personal touch that makes the difference.
Really friendly hotel.
I had no complaints whatsoever and will certainly return
- Comfortable and clean – decent wifi and good food albeit with few choices
15 mins walk into town
Car parking outside on street
Hotel Residencia Isasa
One of our top picks in Logroño.Hotel Residencia Isasa is located in central Logroño, 7 minutes’ walk from the famous Laurel Street. Located on a pedestrian street, it offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Rioja.The Santa María La Redonda Cathedral is around 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. With good access to the A-12 and A-68 Motorways, the hotel is just over an hour’s drive from Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport.
- It was very central and close to the bus station.
- Just great. Close to city center but away from noise that can last till 6:00 am.
- staff were very very helpful and pleasant. great location. very central. great cafeteria for breakfast just across the street.
- Nice hotel, good location not far from city center. Very helpful staff. The room was basic but comfortable and really clean. Beautiful city!
- Central location and basic needs let. Staff very helpful.
Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja Hotel
One of our top picks in Logroño.Featuring a fitness center, Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja offers rooms in Logroño, a 4-minute walk from Laurel Street. The property is close to Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations, Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and La Rioja Museum. The property is 1,650 feet from Logroño Town Hall and 1,950 feet from International University of La Rioja.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can use the wellness area including a sauna.Staff at the accommodations are available to provide guidance at the 24-hour front desk.Riojaforum Conference Center is a 16-minute walk from Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja, while Saline Spa is a 17-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 mi from the property.
Super experience like time slipped to Europe history…
1. Courtyard covered glass room is breath taking 2story high for breakfast.
2. Bfo that there is a low ceiling relaxing lounge with huge wood door to road…I suspect it was a space for a horse and chariot.
3. Out look seems a 5stry 4 generation wealthy private hse frm 18tj century .Renovated to only around 30rooms..Along side is a museum street w modern n old mixed design.
4. Even corridor to room w stone wall w 12 inch thickness.
5. Junior sweet w cute living room was super nice.
6. Bteakfast n service…smile…gorgeous!!
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hotel itself felt quite luxurious. We particularly enjoyed the small but lovely spa area and the incredibly comfortable bed. Honestly, I almost asked if I could purchase the pillows, they were that comfortable.
- Really comfortable room in such a lovely city. Trip down Calle Laurel a fantastic memory
- Very comfortable and within easy distance of the park to walk along the River, the old town & many great Tapas bars. Great breakfast!
Nice large room, comfy bed, and great shower.
Breakfast was very good too.
In a good area in old town, but because of narrow streets etc, had to keep curtains closed as houses opposite only about 5 metres away.
Not their fault though!
Staff were super helpful.
- Super experience like time slipped to Europe history…
Hotel Sercotel Portales
One of our top picks in Logroño.Set in Logroño’s old town, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, Hotel Sercotel Portales lies at the heart of the prestigious wine-tasting region of La Rioja. Calle Laurel is just 350 feet away, where guests can enjoy a wide range of traditional tapas. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV. A safe and mini-bar are also provided. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The Portales’s experienced staff can provide you with information and help you book visits to local vineyards, wine cellars or wine tasting courses.
- Excellent breakfast. Great staff. Perfect location.
- Large room, all new, comfortable bed, big bathroom with a bath. Kettle in the room. Warm. Breakfast costs 8 euros per person but it is worth it, very good variety and quality
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Good buffet breakfast. Large room.
- Walking distance to the old town and restaurants and we were able to park our rental car on the premises.
- This was the best place we stayed in Spain. Super comfy king-sized bed, A/C that actually worked well, great location, yummy breakfast, helpful staff, and affordable!
One of our top picks in Logroño.Hotel Murrieta is located in Logroño’s old town, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers bright, functional rooms with air conditioning, central heating and free WiFi.The Murrieta has a café and a restaurant, specializing in Riojan food and wine. You can also find numerous traditional tapas bars in the surrounding streets.Each colorful room at the Murrieta Hotel has a TV and a work desk, while bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the La Rioja region. The Ebro Park is just 1,000 feet away from the hotel, and Logroño Cathedral is a 10-minute walk.
- Perfect location for the tapas run and shops and an easy to use car park – a bonus.
- It was located on the Camino Frances trail in downtown area. The rooms were clean and staff very friendly and could talk english.
- The location just close by to Calle Laurel and all the tapas bars is outstanding.
- Good clean hotel . Good poweful shower. In good location within easy reach of eateries and historical old town.
- The location is the best of this hotel and the option of parking in the garage
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
Offering free WiFi, and café-bar, Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is located just 2,300 feet from Logroño Cathedral. Logroño Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic center and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
24 hour reception because our ferry was delayed
The breakfasts was very nice
Good location, with onsite parking. Easy walking the restaurant and bar area.
Parking on street almost impossible, we went round 5 times before spotting someone leaving, so we could stop to check in. After that was easy to enter the hotel car park.
I chose this hotel en route to the south of Spain as it is dog-friendly and right in the centre of Logrono opposite a park.
Rooms are good and breakfast very good.
- Lovely, friendly staff, some English spoken. Beautiful bedroom with small balcony. Liked the outside eating area on layered terraces. On street parking and dog friendly. Perfect for our one night stay.
- It is located just 5 minutes away from the Busstation!
- 24 hour reception because our ferry was delayed
Top Hotels In Arrúbal La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arrúbal La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!