10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyo Seco New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo Seco New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyo Seco New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo Seco New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo Seco New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyo Seco New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyo Seco New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arroyo Seco New Mexico:
El Camino Lodge
El Camino Lodge offers accommodations in Taos.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Camino Lodge, and Red River is 24 miles away.
- The rooms were clean, beautiful and fancy for the price. The food was yummy. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Indoor pool and hot tub were great after a day of skiing at Sipapu. Three generations were pleased with the accommodations. Near downtown so we made a quick trip to the New Years Eve Community Pig Roast, Light display at Taos Plaza, and then returned to hotel and viewed fireworks from our room.
- Very nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nicely decorated and convenient location.
Close to the places I needed. Staff was nice, especially the young lady at night, I believe her name was Tiona. She was very understanding when I told her we had seen bad reviews and wanted to see rooms beforehand! She showed us two different rooms and we had our choice. Maintenance came to install a new handle on the toilet, and tighten the hot water shower handle, he was very nice.
*New mattresses, with new bedspreads, were comfortable. *The large hot tub and heated pool were a nice way to relax! The free breakfast was really good, oatmeal, waffles, cereals, juices and coffee.
We had car issues and chose to stay 3 nights. We’ll check it out when we travel through in the spring!
(*Some reviews showed terribly dirty mattresses…false! These were clean, looked new, as did the bedding! Pool/hot tub…perfectly heated, very clean! I posted pic)
Not much at all – infact, i didnt like it. But if I pass say something good :-
The reception staff that was run by international students doing a semester were the only and best thing about the entire 4 day stay. The cleaner did bring more towels when requested.
Sagebrush Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Taos.Located in Taos in the region of New Mexico, 18 miles from Angel Fire, Sagebrush Inn & Suites features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Red River is 26 miles from Sagebrush Inn & Suites, and Taos Ski Valley is 17 miles away.
- staff very friendly. bar was very nice very old Taos with great fireplace.
- I liked the spaciousness of the room, the fire place, the indoor hot tub. They also had a nice selection for breakfast.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Bonus that breakfast was included. We enjoyed fireplace in our room. Good location and easy to get to everything we wanted on foot or reasonable drive. Over a long weekend we did local history/ attractions and a day at Ojo Caliente.
- We were upgraded to a junior suite. They have a really nice breakfast buffet.
KAVA FIREPLACES IN ROOMS; VERY NICE
THE SURROUNDING OUTSIDE PRESMISES WERE NICE
Casa Benavides Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Benavides Inn offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Red River is 23 miles from Casa Benavides Inn, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
We didn’t realize, when booking, that this was technically a B&B. The breakfast, served at your
table was very, very good. the coffee was excellent. Walking distance to most things in Taos.
Great SW decor, personalized by the owner.
- The service was A+ from check in to complimentary tea to breakfast.
- The kitchen to table breakfast service was so amazing. We felt like kings in the dining hall. Everyone on staff greeted us with a smile. Mil gracias por su hospitalidad!
- We were walked to our room by the nice lady at the front desk. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very nice, polite and friendly. They were happy to answer any questions we had. Would stay here again and will recommend to my friends. Great place at a great price.
- Beautiful facility with great Southwest look and feel. Staff was amazing and very friendly. Breakfast service and food was great. Everything was great and looking forward to visiting again
- We didn’t realize, when booking, that this was technically a B&B. The breakfast, served at your
Super 8 Taos
One of our best sellers in Taos! Located 2.5 miles from the downtown Taos historic district, this hotel offers rooms with free WiFi. It features a 24-hour reception and serves a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Super 8 Taos. All guest rooms include a coffee maker, a work desk and an alarm clock.A business centre with fax and photocopying services is available to guests of Taos Super 8. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are located on-site. Free parking is provided.Taos Pubelo is 4.8 miles from this hotel. Taos Regional Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. Skiing opportunities at Taos Ski Valley are 21.1 miles away.
- Staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location was good.
- The bed was very comfy. The size of the TV. Fridge and microwave were a definite plus. Very nice rooms compared to my last stay a few years ago.
- This place was clean, friendly, comfortable and great value for money.
- Room was clean and nice, beds were comfortable but room we stayed in was abit too small for the number of people it was booked for.
- The property was ok. Nothing big. I liked that my car was right underneath window outside my room. Staff was very nice! Contiential breakfast was clean and stocked.
Alpine Village Suites
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Alpine Village Suites is located in Taos Ski Valley in the region of New Mexico.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shops at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Taos is 15 miles from Alpine Village Suites, and Angel Fire is 17 miles away.
- We have stayed here before and i was very pleased.
- Great bed. Top shelf location. AMAZING STAFF. Room was huge and beautiful. Loved the fireplace in the room!
Hot tub was nice. Bed comfy a.d row clean
Liked the fire place
- Awesome views, great amenities, very clean and the staff was super accommodating. Very pet friendly
- The room was so comfortable and cozy! Great place to relax and enjoy the scenery!
El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts offers accommodations in Taos. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Monte Sagrado, and Red River is 23 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff @ checkin. Bed was definitely like a cloud. Gas fireplace was cool lighting and warm. Big shower head like I was in a warm rainstorm. Awesome little patio with sliding glass doors to it and chairs for watching stars. My 4 year old loved the big soaking tub made him feel at home and easy to get him bath time.
- Roybin and Scott and others when we pulled up great attitude and suggestions
- The rooms were very spacious and clean. The fireplace inside our room was an unexpected welcome surprise. The beds were comfortable. The staff was very courteous and polite. I highly recommend this property. I would love to come again with the rest of family.
- Very friendly staff, excellent food and the room was very accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay.
- just a great hotel. soft furnishings were amazing from the elevator to the chairs in the dining room. restaurant and bar were excellent. Loved our room. the bath tub was perfect. the view over the grounds was stunning. Close to everything
Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center offers accommodations in Taos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Angel Fire is 16 miles from Kachina Lodge, and Red River is 22 miles away.
- On the plus side: The Kachina Lodge is just a couple of blocks from the Plaza, which at this holiday time is a wonder to behold after dark when the whole Plaza is ablaze with lights. Also, the Lodge is very close to the Taos Pueblo and the Casino for those inclined. The building itself has lots of artwork to enjoy and, as I discovered, much of it for sale now that the whole place is up for auction, which may account for the laxity in maintenance. Breakfast is offered at a 50% discount at the in-house cafe and is quite good. The desk clerks, food service personnel, and maintenance people I encountered were excellent and eager to assist.
- Room was clean and smelled nice. Bed was comfortable
First room had blood everywhere, it was deemed a “crime scene”
by a leo on site. Second room decent enough for a stay. Left after only
one night, car alarms kept going off, police were there all night long,
did not feel safe at all! Daughter slipped in the parking lot, and now
needs an mri on her knee. Terrible!!! Sleep in your car.
- Rooms were very spacious. Location was great. The restaurant’s food and the service was excellent.
- This is an old motel, and some of the public spaces look tired, but my room was in good condition and very clean. The bed had an excellent mattress, and everything worked well (although the toilet required jiggling for the tank to fill). The location is convenient: close to the center of town, but the road to Taos Pueblo is about 50 feet away. All in all, I was pleased.
Quality Inn Taos
Located in Taos, 17 miles from Angel Fire, Quality Inn Taos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Red River is 25 miles from Quality Inn Taos, and Taos Ski Valley is 16 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. The Check in Guy was so nice explained everything to us. The bed and the room was so clean and neat. Breakfast was really good.. Will stay here every time we come back.
- The hotel was newly renovated so I did like that. Great lobby space. Breakfast was good too except for the eggs. Too cold and tasted watery. I know it sounds strange but they tasted watered down, like artificial eggs, no flavor.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The hot water was steaming. The Inn was pet friendly. We were allowed an early check-in which gave us the opportunity to explore Taos before the evening activities at the pueblo. The lobby was beautiful and inviting.
- Nice large rooms that are well maintained. Very quiet for sleeping.
Breakfast was good (scrambles eggs/sausage, various pastries, waffle).
Good hot shower with good pressure.
Hotel La Fonda de Taos
On the historic Taos Plaza, this Taos hotel is next to cafes, galleries and shops. Taos Regional Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Free internet access is included in all elegant rooms.Complimentary Starbucks tea and coffee, satellite TV, and a private bathroom are available in every room at Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Spanish inspired, the rooms are furnished with period pieces, cast iron detail and colorful paintings.Mosaic Fine Dining serves French inspired cuisine with local ingredients from Chef George Batel Monday through Saturday. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to La Fonda de Taos Hotel. Select spa services are available upon request.Taos Ski Valley, with skiing opportunities, is just a 30-minute drive from Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Santa Fe, New Mexico is only 70 miles away.
- Very quaint and quiet! Bed was excellent. Wonderful location. Will definitely stay again
- The location was excellent, and the room was very comfortable. There is a restaurant on the premises but it was not open. A breakfast area, or a bar would be nice.
- Location is very good. It is close to shops, restaurants, museums and the main highway. The bed was also very comfortable.
- Beds were very comfortable. Atmosphere with the fireplace great. They had the best green chili stew ever just down stairs . The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a historical site you could stay at and experience. Loved it!
- It is a wonderful old hotel that was re-done. The location on the square is perfect. We did not get in our car again until we left.
Inn on La Loma Plaza
One of our top picks in Taos.Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Inn on La Loma Plaza is located in Taos in the region of New Mexico, just 17 miles from Angel Fire. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is free shuttle service at the property.Red River is 23 miles from Inn on La Loma Plaza, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles away.
- The sheets were wonderful and the room was so adorable. Very lovely and spacious. The location was great and the grounds were peaceful.
- Location, ambience, friendliness, comfort of the room…lovely place…awesome breakfast…
- The Inn was a unique stay for sure. The proprietors are a pleasant couple and make you feel at home. The fireplace in the room was great in the evenings and breakfast each morning was delicious!
- The breakfast was great everyday. The room was very comfortable and themed. The owners where friendly and helpful.
- Great location. Able to walk to many restaurants and shops. Nice breakfast; personal touch of the staff. On-site parking. Only 10 rooms, so cozy and quiet. Nicely appointed but not cluttered rooms. Loved the soaking tub!
Top Hotels In Arroyo Seco New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyo Seco New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo Seco New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyo Seco New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!