10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province:
Posada Dilia del Alba
Posada Dilia del Alba is located in Arroyo Hondo, just 4.5 miles from Santo Domingo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Las Americas Airport is 20 miles away.
- owner very friendly and knowledgeable, if any questions you will get a fast response.
- Leisy, was very nice and helpful. she met us at the apartment and made sure all of our questions were answered. We had a full kitchen to use which was nice!
- I liked the homely atmosphere, the layout is like being home.
Grosses difficultés à trouver cette posada en fait un appartement dans un immeuble
aucune affiche , aucun numéro , un portail électrique — Nous étions dans la bonne rue à proximité et avons mis 1 h 30 pour trouver – merci à la pharmacie à 400 mètres d’avoir accepté de venir avec nous pour trouver et encore cette jeune femme a du questionner le commerce voisin pour être sur de l’adresse — En revanche la propriétaire de l’appart avais cherché à me joindre par mail pour savoir mon heure d’arrivée mais pas de wifi donc pas de contact , je l’ai su après –Merci aussi a EMILIA d’avoir répondu à mon klaxon car résidence fermée , de nous avoir attendu et faire visiter l’appartement — sinon confortable
- Eso no es un hotel es un apartamento y recibí dos camas sencillas y no una matrimonial y peor aún se alojan tres huéspedes diferentes en el mismo apartamento no me gusto nada
Weston Suites Hotel
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Weston Suites Hotel features free Wi-Fi and a gym. Free private parking is available.The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safe and a desk. The bathrooms come equipped with shower and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is included in the room price. Weston Suites’ top-floor restaurant serves international dishes.Two shopping malls are within a 10 minute walking distance. The Historic City Center of Santo Domingo can be reached within 20 minutes by car. Weston Suites Hotel is 19 miles from the Las Americas International Airport.
- I HAVENOT VISITED IN A WHILE. HOWEVER, THIS TIME, I WAS IMPRESSED
- For the “Weston” It was super basic really, I thought it would have been a tad higher standard, the best thing about it was the breakfast buffet. I was changing when a cleaner came in! No clothes on!!
- The staffs, the food, the bed and pillows were excellent
- Lots of room , great location right in the city center
- Location was perfect,and the breakfast wonderfull,,
Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel
Located in Santo Domingo, 0.8 miles from Blue Mall, Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Judging by the reviews of others i wouldnt have booked this hotel but i wanted to experience it myself and I´m glad I did! the staff is great, the hotel is very secure, the room was pretty good, cleaning staff was good. the food at the restaurant wasnt that expensive. I had a good time and I´m pretty sure I will be back!
Although im hundreds of miles away,i still feel as if im home in that
ramada,thats why I stay there,every time im in santo domingo.
- Absolutely everything,the staff always show me love and respect,although I’m a foriegner they never treat me any differently…I love that ramada I stay there every time I’m in Santo Domingo.
- Hotel under renovation. Booked this hotel because it had a pool only to find out that it was closed for repair for weeks. No hot water in shower. I had a 5 month old baby and it was very difficult to bathe her without getting her sick. Breakfast is limited and not good. Staff at the reception were pleasant and helpful but there are too many issues with this hotel. If you have small children, you cannot eat at the onsite restaurant for dinner because it is located in the casino. You have to travel outside. They could accommodate you in another small room and deliver food but that defeats the purpose of eating in a restaurant. I would not recommend or stay at this hotel again. Very disappointing for the Ramada chain. The price for this hotel is outraged considering they have no functioning amenities for families.
- I STAY HERE TWICE A YEAR,AND I ALWAYS FEEL AT HOME THERE.
Hotel La Danae
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Danae offers accommodations in Santo Domingo, just 3 miles from Blue Mall.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very clean place. Internet was ok and teraces nice.
- I like the low price for a place to stay, bed is nothing special.
- I like the location, you can walk to El Conde and China Town.
- It’s good place to stay.Nothing fancy but good value for the price.And it’s a walking distance to the center.
- The bed was comfortable enough. The place is close to the old town, 15 min walk.
Micro Hotel Condo Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Micro Hotel Condo Suites offers accommodations in Santo Domingo, just 3.1 miles from Agora Mall.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 21 miles away.
- It was on the low end of choices, but I was alone, and I am not that picky. The desk staff was very patient with me, despite my terrible Espanol.
- I liked the hotel location and more or less the hotel…
- Very close to the city center yet really quite in the room, comfortable and spacious room, good breakfast, flexibility in the check-in, nice staff.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful…food portion was very small..
- This was the worse hotel I ever visited in my live .
Plaza Florida Suites
In Santo Domingo’s University Zone, Plaza Florida Suites features free breakfast, free parking and a gym. Each spacious suite includes free Wi-Fi, a full kitchen and a balcony with fantastic city views.Suites at the Plaza Florida have a sitting area with a sofa bed and flat-screen cable TV, and bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.Plaza Florida Suites has a restaurant, where Spanish and international cuisine is served. Restaurants, bars and nightclubs can also be found within a 10-minute drive.The suites are a 5-minute drive from the Malecón seafront promenade and a 10-minute drive from the colonial historic quarter. Las Americas International Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Airport transportation can be arranged at the 24-hour front desk.
- My wife enjoyed this hotel. Whatever makes her happy.
- Nice hotel, nothing fancy but does the job. Full kitchen. Decent breakfast.
- I like that we had the comfort of the full kitchen, since we were there for a tennis competition.
- Room was very comfortable. Staff was great. After a long cruise the bed was just fine….
- Very clean. Plenty of space. Great kitchen corner. Laundry on site.
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Esmeralda is located in Santo Domingo, just 2 miles from Blue Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The beds were very good. Very important good dleep
- Lighting, a/c, tv, style, space, decor, bar, location
- Very nice and helpful people working in Esmeralda hotel. Room has high standard with air-condition, fridge, TV, comfortable bed and the price was very cheap-good. The location of hostel is it’s advantage, near the sea, bavaro express, 25 min walking to Zona Colonial.
- Property was clean and the tv was nice. Plenty of room and plenty of plugs for charging electronics.
- The room was very spacious and there were a lot of channels on the tv.
Hotel Aladino is located in Santo Domingo, just 0.9 miles from Agora Mall. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Aladino.
Parking with security
The service was excellent.
Employees are very friendly, service minded and helpful.
Very good hotel I would recommend for sure!!
- The hotel was clean and the employees are very friendly.
- Very competent friendly staff. a very clean room. good breakfast 🙂
- Hotel Aladino is a Hidden Treasure. good price fornthe service and Accomodatiins
- Great Room
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo! Hotel Gazcue is located in the Gascue neighborhood in Santo Domingo, just 2.9 miles from Blue Mall.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 15 miles from the property.
good coffee in the morning
Free Wifi, close to Zona colonial
Colmados close by as well, empanadas, Helados Bon!
- This is a budget hotel, slightly older but well kept. The Staff was very helpful, and kept the place very clean.
Right next to a Colmado.
Right next to a Bar.
- Very noisy every early morning was woken up by mostly staff in the hallway or in the reception area. They couldnt even provide an extra sheet no blankets available, they overbooked the room first night they put me in a sister hotel location close by. Too many complaints to write here
- Friendly and helpful guy at reception, clean, nice location, safe, many cheap good food in the neighbourhood.
- good coffee in the morning
Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Located 0.8 miles from Agora Mall in Santo Domingo, Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo features a restaurant and bar. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Staff were excellent and very quickly solved a problem we had with the A/C unit and cable. We satyed one night on a double room and three nights on a suite. Beds were comfortable. Our 16 year old daughter slept in the pullout sofa bed which was not confortable at all, but over all what we expected.
- The room was big and confortable!! The hotel room it’s nice
- We were in a room next to constant construction noise that woke us up early and bothered us in the evening. We were not given a receipt when we checked out and we were charged an extra $32 for something they refused to explain to us.
- Cleanness, treatment from the staff, price, location, quietness, free stuff: late check-out and courtesy drinks (great drinks)
- The bed are very comfortable, wonderful relax room with nice relaxing music, good breakfast and very good location with supermarket stores fun places and transportation
Top Hotels In Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!