10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyo Frio Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo Frio Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyo Frio Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo Frio Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo Frio Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyo Frio Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyo Frio Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arroyo Frio Andalucía:
Hotel Balneario Parque de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Arroyo Frio.Hotel & Spa Parque de Cazorla is in Andalusia’s Sierra de Cazorla National Park, with impressive mountain views. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a sun terrace.Rooms at the Parque de Cazorla are spacious and bright. They all include a hydromassage bath, a mini-bar and air conditioning.Available for an extra cost, the spa area has a heated pool, hot tub and thermal showers. There is also a Turkish bath, a sauna and a relaxation area. Massages and treatments are available.The Parque de Cazorla’s restaurant serves buffet meals, including characteristic local dishes. There is also a café with a terrace area, as well as a TV lounge.The village of Arroyo Frío has various bars and restaurants, and a range of craft shops selling handmade goods. The hotel can also arrange guided walks in the mountains. Indoor private parking is available for an extra cost.
- Its in the middle of the park, close to everything.. little village is cute as well and offers good restaurants.
- We liked the huge bed and the hydromassage bath. Tea making facilities were provided in the room, but no coffee or milk. Good buffet breakfast included both continental and cooked choices.
- The restaurant staff were excellent and the choice of food was very good. Our room wasextremely comfortable overlooking the pool with a lovely bar and many lounging chairs. Had a supermassage
- PRICE, Location, bathroom, outdoor swimming pool open in late October – very refreshing. Helpful staff
- Good value for money in the middle of the village. Came on motorcycle and parked right out the front under the watch of security cameras. Room was clean, bed comfortable.
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir is located in the village of Arroyo Frío, within the Cazorla Natural Park. It offers a swimming pool and well-equipped rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.Set around a spacious inner courtyard, the apartments at the Valle de Guadalquivir all have a log fire. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, fridge and washing machine.Rooms and apartments feature a balcony or terrace and views over the natural park. They are well furnished and include tiled floors. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom.Guests can make use of the on-site tour desk, bicycle rental and shop at the Valle del Guadalquivir complex.
- It was a very nice apartment, close to the main road which ran to all of the locations we were visiting. The pool was nice and the general place was well kept and clean.
- Todo en sí perfecto, utensilios de cocina adecuado y útiles, agua caliente perfecta, confortable el apartamento con su buena chimenea,sus vistas,etc
La ubicación es perfecta y la casa también. Todo muy limpio, completo y ordenado.
El trato recibido por las dos responsables del establecimiento fue impecable
- La ubicacion y el trato del personal todo super limpio sin duda volvere
- Ubicación, tranquilidad, amabilidad del personal. Se aparca fácilmente, hay un supermercado enfrente, y restaurantes aceptables muy cerca.
Noguera de la Sierpe Hotel
Nestled in Andalusia’s mountainous countryside and surrounded by forest and with a great outdoor pool and private lake, this rustic retreat is the perfect country getaway. Dine in the excellent restaurant.Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 39 ft² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodations which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- The breakfast is excelent,big choice.The bed very confartable and great location to relax.Large room with fireplace and fridge.
- Lo mejor la ubicación, en medio de la sierra, las instalaciones exteriores con el estanque, el paisaje… El personal muy atento.
Complejo Residencial Los Enebros
Surrounded by the countryside of east Andalusia, the Los Enebros complex offers apartments, rooms and wood chalets. It has a large swimming pool, free Wi-Fi zone and wonderful mountain views.All of the accommodations in Complejo Residencial Los Enebros has air conditioning, TV and private bathrooms. Throughout you will find country-style furniture and decoration, while some accommodations has open fireplaces.Complejo Residencial Los Enebros is located in the Cazorla Nature Park, which has many scenic hiking, cycling and horse-riding trails. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel reception.Los Enebros has a charming restaurant serving a range of Spanish and Andalusian dishes. During the summer there is also a large terrace, allowing you to dine outside.
The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
I also loved that the hotel tries to keep it’s environmental impact to a minimum and advises it’s guests on how to help.
Breakfast buffet was good too- they have soya and almond milk and healthy cereal options.
El dormitorio quizá fue lo mejor, porque aunque solo tenía una cómoda y la cama, esta era muy cómoda, y las almohadas también.
Aunque a nosotros nos gusto la experiencia y lo pasamos muy bien, me parece que el precio es un poco caro para el estado de las cabañas…
El personal de comedor y barbacoa muy agradables un diez la ubicacion muy buena
En general muy bien
- LA AUTONOMIA DEL CLIENTE, YA QUE DEBIDO A QUE EL VIAJE FUE A LA BERREA, LOS HORARIOS ERAN MUY ESPECIALES, Y PODIAMOS MOVERNOS TRANQUILAMENTE.
- El sitio esta bien ubicado dentro de Arroyo frio,es tranquilo y es un lugar espectacular rodeado de campo.
- The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla
This modern hotel is in the breathtaking countryside surroundings of the Cazorla Nature Reserve, Segura and Las Villas, which is the largest protected area in the whole of Spain.The hotel has a charming terrace and, in the summer months, there is an outdoor pool and bar. The exceptional area is a fantastic base to use for discovering the region or partaking in outings and daytrips (which can be arranged for you by the hotel). It is also a suitable destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.The protected area has 500,000 acres of mountains and a number of unique species of flora and fauna. North east of Jaén, the beautiful surrounding landscape is made up of dense forests full of pine trees, along with olive groves and fields and romantic mountain villages.
Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Our rooms were large, clean and well appointed with all standard facilities.
The bar was busy, serving decent cold beer to thirsty riders and our evening meal was from a good menu, plentiful and well cooked.
Breakfast was more than sufficient and we were also provided with secure garage parking for our motorbikes overnight.
Nothing to dislike.
- La ubicación muy buena y la amabilidad del personal
La ubicación excelente, el recepcionista del checkin simpático y predispuesto.
La habitación bastante amplia.
El baño de buen tamaño y el set muy bien. La relación calidad precio aceptable.
- La limpieza de nivel superior. La ubicación excelente tanto como para hacer rutas de senderismo como para acceder a los restaurantes de la zona. El personal como siempre impecable.
- La ubicación de la casa es excelente. Por la noche se escucha los animales. Y a la vez está cerquita del pueblo. La dueña de la casa muy amable y atenta con cualquier cosa que necesitáramos
- Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden, Los Nidos De Santa Maria offers rooms with a terrace. Located in a natural park of 28 hectares in Arroyo Frio, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and parking on site.The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124 mi from Granada Airport.
Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Convent and grounds very well kept.
Nidos great idea. Very different.
- prachtige locatie, midden in de natuur. met name erg genoten van slapen in een boomhut. super!
- Me encantó todo ! El nido! El entorno ! Y la comida riquísima !
la cocina muy pobre. no nos gusto la habitación
y nos cambiaron a otra mas barata pero nos cobraron lo mismo. ¿ A quien tengo que reclamar la didiferencia?.
según ellos me la deberían devolver ustedes.
- Me gustó todo. La cama muy comoda, aunque no la almohada. La comida casera y muy buena. Lo mejor , el personal , muy atento y agradable
- Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Coto del Valle de Cazorla
Set within Las Sierras Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Coto del Valle de Cazorla is 1.9 mi outside Arroyo Frío. It offers a spa and a peaceful setting close to the Guadalquivir River.Set around a characteristic Andalusian-style patio, rooms feature a terrace and spectacular views of the mountains. You will be able to enjoy the large outdoor pool for adults and children and a rustic, cozy, lounge and gardens abundant with the surrounding nature. The restaurant and cafeteria serve characteristic cuisine from the region.The spa features a thermal pool, a hot tub, a flotation tank, sauna and Turkish baths. There is also a treatment room.Outdoor activities are numerous, including hill-walking, horse-riding and guided trekking tours by experts, out to the most fascinating spots of the National Park. Central Cazorla is 12 mi from the property.
Amazing location. Peaceful and quiet. Surely amazing in the summer months- a billion stars in the sky with no light pollution.
I also liked that I wouldn’t have to be stuck there another night.
- The pool is AWESOME! So is the spa, the patio and the view.
- The room we got had a nice big terrace. Bath room was SOOO nice. Lovely pool area. Clean everywhere and friendly staff.
- A nice, classy hotel set in a spectacular location. A great pool, good restaurant and rooms with balconies looking over the surrounding mountains. Plenty of nearby walking and places to explore. Recommended.
- LUGAR ESPECTACULAR Y BONITO, EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE
- Amazing location. Peaceful and quiet. Surely amazing in the summer months- a billion stars in the sky with no light pollution.
Hotel Sierra de Cazorla & SPA 3*
One of our top picks in La Iruela.Hotel Sierra de Cazorla enjoys a beautiful mountain setting in the Cazorla Mountains. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa with a cave-style indoor pool and hot tub.Air-conditioned rooms at the Sierra de Cazorla Hotel come with a TV and a private bathroom. Many also have a private balcony.The hotel’s Oleo Salud Spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, a flotarium and a counter-current stream. There are also saunas, sensation showers and a small heated outdoor pool. The spa offers olive oil-based treatments and is available to all guests for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic regional food such as game and andrajos soup. There is also a poolside bar and a coffee shop where you can get a snack or a drink.The town of Cazorla is just 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and the observation of wildlife.
- The rooms were nicely appointed and had a beautiful view. The cafeteria was very kid friendly and the staff were professional and accommodating. This hotel is only a 10 walk up to the ruins. These ruins cannot be missed! Views and landscape out of a dream. The spa was incredible. No children allowed but that’s ok! We took turns relaxing and getting spa treatments. We loved every minute of our stay.
- The people, down from the manager (running the reception when we arrived) was very good, right through to all the staff we met, in the bar, restaurant, cleaning etc. Just so cheerful. I spent half my life in hotels when I was working and this was one of the best regarding friendliness. The rooms were roomy and well equipped, but why would you stay in the room when the hotel and area offer so much?
- The location is great, the views are spectacular the food is good (the breakfast has a lot of things to choose from), the pool is nice and big (but it is not heated) the spa is nice too. The parking can be iffy if there are a lot of people but the place is big and there are places inside or outside.
- This was our fourth stay so we know the hotel and the beautiful surrounding area well. The hotel has a lovely pool and bar area with spectacular views. Well located to visit the fantastic natural park area. We love it and intend to keep returning in September every year.
- Location, stunning views and swimming pool . Only a 7 euro cab trip into the centre of Cazorla. Outstanding beautiful location.
Set in a stone, country-style house, Hotel Rural la Calerilla offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by hammocks and sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The attractive rooms include a flat-screen TV and impressive views of the surrounding Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and La Villas Natural Park. They also come with a private bathroom.Rural la Calerilla offers a restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open for public use and serves traditional cuisine.Guests can enjoy many activities in the park, including hiking, horse riding and quad biking. The village of Arroyo de Frío is just 9.3 mi away and free parking is available on site at Hotel Rural la Calerilla.
- Carta con bastantes opciones para los celíacos. Personal agradable y atento.
- The Location with wonderful views the hotel had a rustic feel and the owner was helpful.
- Beautiful area, very quiet and green everywhere. Very nice building, ideal for a romantic weekend. We had a nice diner, there a lots of parking space and a nice pool with amazing view. The bed is huuuge (in the superior room at least) and very comfortable. The close villages (Iruela, Cazorla) are lovely, with quite a lot of very good restaurants. They are worth to try.
- The setting of the hotel is perfect and there are several lovely communal areas to enjoy – our favourite had to be the terrace off the restaurant which had absolutely stunning views of the olive covered countryside far below. Full marks to the staff who prepared us something to eat even though we arrived after the kitchen was closed (croquetas de jamon … sublime), and also accommodated our request to settle the bill the night before leaving so that we could make an early start. The bed was really comfy and there was a safe in the room. It was nice to have a little private outdoor seating area too. Free parking – it’s around half hour drive to the start of the Rio Borosa walk.
- This is a family run hotel in the most beautiful place you can imagine, surrounded by nature. The views are stunning. The staff are super friendly and can’t do enough for you. The restaurant has views over the valley and we watched a family of deer eating one evening while we were on the terrace. The chef is extremely good and very accommodating. The menu is mainly aimed at meat and fish eaters and I am a vegetarian. She did special dishes just for me and I definitely didn’t go hungry. The room we had was lovely and had a view of the swimming pool. The bed was super comfortable and we slept like logs. The air conditioning was a bonus as it was 32C. It is the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
Hotel San Julian
Set in a charming country house surrounded by olive groves, Hotel San Julian features an outdoor swimming pool and views of the Cazorla Mountains. Located outside Burunchel, it is an hour’s drive from Úbeda and Baeza.Hotel San Julian features attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy homemade cuisine in the San Julian’s à la carte restaurant. The hotel has an attractive terrace offering mountain views.The center of Cazorla is just 15 minutes’ drive from the San Julian, while Jaén is 62 mi away.
- Set menu was very good but if you chose the trout it wa excellent. House chilled and delicious after a hard days scooter ride. I would take my wife there in the future!,
- Great country location. Great home cooked food and great value
- The view from the hotel, although slightly restricted by trees was fantastic. The hotel is an excellent base to explore the Cazorla mountains, it sits on the mountain road and within minutes you can be in the rugged countryside.
- Simple, Spotless clean, great food at the restaurant
- la limpieza de la habitación, la comida del restaurante y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Top Hotels In Arroyo Frio Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyo Frio Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo Frio Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyo Frio Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!