10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyal Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyal Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyal Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyal Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyal Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyal Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyal Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arroyal Cantabria:
Posada Los Carabeos Inn
Featuring a garden, Posada Los Carabeos is located in Arroyal. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. The inn provides garden views, a playground, and free WiFi is available.The rooms at the inn come with a seating area. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Posada Los Carabeos will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arroyal, like cycling.Torrelavega is 39 miles from the accommodation, while Reinosa is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from Posada Los Carabeos.
- Very good value for money, breakfast very simple, but also very cheap.
- Had my dog lovely gardens to run in and to seat very out the way on three edge of a little village thus is the third time I have stayed there
Very clean and comfortable
Excellent service. Convenient and pleasant location. Easy parking.
This is equivalent of local pub with a few rooms. Once checked in access is not necessarily through bar. Bar was noisy with locals on Sat evening.
Nijela even put up with me practising very poor Spanish.
- We were travelling from Valencia to the port of Santander and found this hotel on booking.com set in a beautiful friendly village, very peaceful, excellent food and very accommodating great value for money.
This charming stone house is in the Cantabrian countryside, close to the Ebro River. Surrounded by forests and gardens, it offers individually decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at La Lobera are chic and feature exposed wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.The traditional-style restaurant at Posada La Lobera serves homemade, regional cuisine for dinner. Reservation is necessary. Guests can also relax in the bar area.Lobera’s tour desk can provide information on Arroyo and surrounding areas, such as Las Rozas de Valdearroyo. Free parking is available on site.
- We have stayed quite a few times now, ever time a very friendly greeting, excellent rooms very cosy, very clean. Pilar and Ruben are great hosts, nothing is too much trouble.. The breakfast is very traditional, delicious.
- Lovely relaxing place to stay with very lovely and friendly hosts
- Stayed here many times, always good. Very nice proprietors, very friendly.
- Beds very comfortable, hosts excellent, very accommodating. House was spotless and kept In very good order. Although our stay was brief it was well worth it.
- This is a fabulous little place, the owners so welcoming and attentive, it is spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable , (crisp white sheets). It is in a beautiful location yet not far off the motorway (if you are planning to book it as an overnight stay) which we were.The dinner, which i’d recommend booking was fabulous and, breakfast was also great and really started the day off well. We would instantly book again and recommend to anyone who’s planning to stay in the area.
Less than 0.6 mi from the center of Reinosa, Hotel Vejo offers easy access to the A67 Motorway and is 16 mi from Alto Campo Ski Resort. It features a restaurant and a tennis court.All rooms at Hotel Vejo feature terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. Each room has cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms include a sofa bed.A range of Spanish cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar on site.Guests receive discounts on ski passes for Alto Campo’s slopes, and Ebro Lake is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve is approximately 37 mi from the hotel, while Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
Have stayed several times on way to Santander
Easy to find ,Dady very helpful with explaining eveningMenu.
- The location and friendliness of the staff, always very helpful
- Stayed here many times en route to Portugal. It is a very friendly hotel just off the motorway. Excellent food.
- Very convenient location just off the motorway. Great for a 1 night stopover – we did not venture outside the hotel. The hotel was fine for what we paid – no complaints. The restaurant was as expected for the night of stay but we did not have breakfast the following morning as we got on the road heading for a ferry in Santander.
- Staff were welcoming and friendly at check in. Helpful, despite our minimal Spanish.
- Have stayed several times on way to Santander
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
Located in the center of Reinosa, a 7-minute walk from the train station and 350 from Ebro River, Hotel Abrege Reinosa offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking at a nearby location.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The rooms also include a desk, wardrobe, and telephone.This hotel was built in a 19th-century building and completely refurbished. It has a restaurant and serves continental breakfast. There is a shared lounge and dining area for all guests to use.Within 350 feet of the property you will find a number of tapas bars, restaurants, and shops. Ebro Lake is 3 mi away and Nestares Golf Club can be reached in 22 minutes by car.
- Friendly welcome with good recommendation for a Sunday lunch restaurant. This is a traditional guesthouse so don’t expect a lift, air-con or fluffy towels but it’s excellent value for money. The room was bright and the bathroom acceptable. Easy walk from the railway station and into town.
- Staff attention to our requests, especially regarding a faulty shower which necessitated a change of room.
- The lady in charge was so kind and helpful. It’s very convenient to station
- Central location on quite street in the centre of town. Helpful staff.
- La ubicación y la atención. Buena relación calidad-precio
Set in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo, Hotel Araz offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Surrounded by gardens it offers a large terrace and a restaurant on site.Fitted by wooden flooring, all the heated rooms offer view over both Ebro Basin and the surrounding mountains.They all feature a flat-screen TV and come with a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Araz’s restaurant and bar are exclusively for guests at the property. The restaurant offers an á la carte menu.Surrounded by natural landscape beside the Embalse del Ebro, Hotel Araz offers a good location for outdoor activities such as fishing, canoeing and horse riding. Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 26 mi away and you can drive to Burgos in less than 2 hours.
- Comfortable, friendly , great value with parking included and wonderful views of the kake and mountains beyond from everywhere. They make the most of the views by having large, low sill, windows in the bedrooms and a glass wall in the lounge/dining room. Very good food, cooked by the owner. Only one hour easy drive from Santander it is ideal pre or post Ferry or as part of a tour of the Asturias Area.
- This is a cracker of a hotel. Set in a beautiful location on the side of the reservoir. The only downside being that we didn’t get to sit outside and enjoy the view as the weather had been so bad on the day of our stay. The upside being the picture windows still enabled us to soak it all up. Lovely well appointed rooms. Pedro the owner is an absolute star and speaks brilliant English. He also cooked up the best pigs cheeks that I’ve ever eaten. We would definitely stop at this hotel again if we were in the area.
Run by a lovely and friendly couple who go out of their way to help and advise. Despite the outside appearance inside is well furnished tranquil and comfortable, with outstanding views of lake and mountains from the rooms and restaurant/garden. Loved the rocking chair in the bedroom by the window looking out at the view.
The owner cooks dinner which is well cooked, quite refined and good value. Quirky tapas style breakfast which we liked but don’t expect bacon and eggs!
- Hosts very welcoming and added value to our stay with suggestions about what to see. Very peaceful location. Good breakfast.
The hosts are very nice and welcoming. The room was nice and clean. It was lovely being able to relax on chairs in front of the fabulous view of the lake and mountains facing the premises. The food was very nice and very well presented even if not enough in the plate for the price.
I would strongly recommend.
Hotel San Roque
This restored traditional house is set in Reinosa, only 16 mi from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort. It offers heated rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant serving local dishes.Rooms at Hotel San Roque feature rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel San Roque has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ski storage.The city of Santander is 47 mi from the hotel while the charming fishing villages of Noja or Laredo can be reached in just over an hour’s drive away.
This 200 year old building is full of character, and loved it, even the creaky floors. The Dining Hall is particularly interesting.The rooms are spacious and well equipped, the property being well maintained.Our room was well heated by modern radiators.
The ‘Menu del Dia’ has a good choice of dishes, of excellent quality and served with a decent carafe of wine, at a modest price.The continental breakfast was good.
It is close to the old town, with friendly bars and cafe’s and many independent shops
Their is no Hotel Parking, but the street has free parking and seemed safe.
Excellent position near the centre of town. Parking is outside on the street if you can park, otherwise plenty of parking behind the hotel a couple of streets back. Great little town, plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, perfect for a stopover if you are using the Santander Ferry which is approx 1 hr away. Restaurant meal in the hotel €12 inc wine. Typical Spanish.
Hotel room was clean. nice bathroom, would stop here again. Breakfast was included, again normal Spanish style, very acceptable.
- Nice clean place free parking outside on the main road .
- Very comfortable and had all we needed for a one night stay. The set dinner was of s good standard and excellent value
The building is amazing
Information could have been offered on arrival Re map of the town and where to find restaurants. We found our way into the centre which was lovely
- This 200 year old building is full of character, and loved it, even the creaky floors. The Dining Hall is particularly interesting.The rooms are spacious and well equipped, the property being well maintained.Our room was well heated by modern radiators.
Hotel Rural El Valle
Located in Barruelo de Santullán, Hotel Rural El Valle provides free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Potes is 50 miles from Hotel Rural El Valle, while Espinama is 62 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 61 miles from the property.
- Excellent stopover for Santander. Lovely little village and staff exceptionally welcoming. Food excellent and very well priced.
- The location was great, with magnificent scenery. We were told a brown bear was seen nearby on the other side of the valley the previous evening, being around 200 kgs in size. We intend to stop off again on route back to the ferry in November.
- Great views of the mountains and the village. Staff are very friendly and helpful!!
- La atención del personal. Una persona pero muy amable.
- La cocinera excelente. Un trato fabuloso. Ek trato excelente. Muy recomendable
Posada Villa Rosa
Posada Villa Rosa is located in the Cantabrian town of Reinosa, just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Reservoir. It offers a spa with an infrared sauna and an aquatic rowing machine.The rooms at the Posada feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa has a gym and contrast showers. There is also a lounge with a piano, and there are laptops which you can use for free.Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort, and you can hire ski equipment on site. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A very nice 42 inch tv, excellent wifi, a modern bathroom, room was clean.
- Room was well furnished and the bedding of a good qualiy.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Nice room. Close to the town centre
- Very comfortable bed and good breakfast very good value
Ha sido una estancia de una noche y apenas estuvimos en el hotel, por lo que no hubo oportunidad de casi conocerlo. La habitación es correcta. La cama, excelente, grande, con un muy buen colchón y muy buena almohada. El baño es amplio, y hay una gran televisión (ni la encendimos). No hay otros detalles (como unas cuantas perchas en el armario, peine, gorro de ducha, detallitos de esos), pero tampoco nosotros los necesitábamos.
La noche fue silenciosa, sin un ruido ni del exterior ni del interior. Muy de agradecer.
Posada La Olma
Located in Polientes, Posada La Olma offers a bar. Free WiFi is offered.Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at the inn.Reinosa is 26 miles from Posada La Olma. Burgos Airport is 55 miles from the property.
Nice and clean spacious room.
Friendly staff that are happy to help you and provide with any information you need.
We enjoyed a great dinner at the restaurant and meeting the Chef (and his dog Tango), was a very nice bonus.
Great location in the city centre.
Would certainly return.
- It was a very short stay-arriving late in the evening and leaving first thing in the morning. Located in stunning scenery in a pleasant Spanish village.
- La ubicación en pleno centro de la localidad y la amplitud del alojamiento.
- Ubicacion perfecta. Tranquilidad absoluta. Habitacion impecable. Atencion del personal buenisima
- Muy buena relación calidad precio, personal muy amable y alrededores insuperables.
- Nice and clean spacious room.
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles is located in Salces. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles all rooms come with a seating area.Potes is 80 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 36 miles away. Santander Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- It was very nice olde worlde hotel. Staff were very nice although with no English a little difficult. Room was very good with comfortable bed and nice en suite. Nice meal in restaurant.
- We had a lovely lamb dinner, struggled to read the hand-written menu in Spainish, but that’s all part of the fun!
- Nice local hub. Interesting walk along multi use path. Very alpine feel to this part of Spain.
- Beds very comfortable and clean, staff helpful and very friendly. Major problem we had was finding the hotel as sat nav could not find it, a young Spanish gentleman rang the hotel then we followed him.
- Las personas que regentan el establecimiento (tanto el restaurante como el hotel) son de lo más amables! no suelo escribir críticas, pero se lo han ganado! te hacen sentir casi como en casa. El precio del alojamiento es barato y el del menú y desayuno también.
Top Hotels In Arroyal Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyal Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyal Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyal Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!