10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arrós Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrós Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arrós Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrós Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrós Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arrós Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arrós Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arrós Catalonia:
The Hotel Peña is located in the heart of the Vall d’Arán, in the Pyrenees. Surrounded by spectacular mountains, and just 3.7 mi from Vielha, it has an indoor swimming pool and free garage for bicycles and motorcycles.The soundproofed rooms in the Peña Hotel have wooden beams and floors, and satellite TV. Some also have balconies.The hotel has a small spa with sauna, Turkish bath and a hot tub. The Peña also has free Wi-Fi in public areas, and there is a games room. Ski equipment hire and ski storage are also available.The Peña’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from this part of Catalonia. There is also a bar.The ski slopes of Baqueira are just 12 mi away, while the surrounding mountains are popular for hiking and horse riding. The area is also well known for its Romanesque churches.
- The owners did much more that you could expect in order to make your stay unforgetable. We will certainly go back.
- Breakfast exceed my expectations for only 10 euros. The bathtub was perfect after a long road trip.
Nice big rooms in a stunning surrounding.
Soothing sound from the balcony.
- The staff was very friendly and was able to help with all our needs. The room was very big and clean. Breakfast was extra but worth it before skiing.
- Modern hotel, large room, well placed in countryside.
Hotel Spa Acevi Val d’Aran
Acevi Val d’Aran is an Alpine-style hotel, set in Vielha in the Pyrenees, overlooking the Garonne River. It features a spa, luxurious rooms and a restaurant.The Acevi has rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each of its heated rooms has satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The hotel spa is available for a supplement. It offers an indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, hot tub, massage room, sequential shower and several other treatments, including aromatherapy, relaxation hammocks and foot baths.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and traditional Spanish cuisine in the Acevi’s restaurant. There is also a café and a lounge with a fireplace, where free WiFi access is available.The Acevi Val d’Aran is ideally located for skiing and is just 30 minutes’ drive from Baqueira-Beret Resort. Aigüestortes i Estany de St Maurici National Park is approximately 31 mi away.
- Friendly staff and good advice regarding local restaurants
The SPA in the basement was great, we used it on a sunny sunday (everyone else was out skiing), 5 people totally in the space, no kids below 15 allowed (great for some probably a problem for families). See their website for photos and ammenietties, massage was ok.
Hotel wise, very hot rooms, first thing we did was turn off the heat (25C!!!), didn’t need it all weekend (in late march with snow conditions). Big bathroom, missing a standing shower, only jacuzzi tub (very loud and not very big for two people). Very clean.
- Very nice breakfast and serviceminded staff at kitchen.
- The location of the hotel was good and one of the members of staff of the front desk was kind
I liked the Bed, it was really comfy,
Location it was good, as it was in a lovely town.
and Hotel was clean and nice staff.
Tryp Vielha Baqueira Hotel
One of our top picks in Vielha.Located in the capital of Catalonia’s beautiful Aran Valley, Tryp Vielha Baqueira offers views of the Pyrenees and The Garonne River. For an extra charge, guests have access to the spa.Each spacious room at Tryp Vielha Baqueira includes a mini-bar, a safe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms have a large private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa features an indoor pool. There is also a fitness center which you can use for free. During the summer the hotel arranges free outdoor activities such as rafting or climbing.Vielha Baqueira’s restaurant offers regional dishes, while snacks and set menus are available in the café. There are river views from the summer terrace.Set in the center of Vielha, the hotel is 650 feet from Palau de Gel Ice Rink. The town is surrounded by mountains, ideal for hiking and winter sports. Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort is 20 minutes from the Vielha Baqueira by car. Lleida Airport is within a 90-minute drive.
- Very comfortable room. It’s located just 5 min from the old town and nice restaurants around.
- Staff were very welcoming, room was large, bed comfy. Lovely location in a small town – we took the little land train which stops a few metres from the hotel. This really was a fab hotel and would highly recommend it – except for the food.
- The location is very good, and the room space is also good for a party of four. Staff was nice and although ran into a few issues during my stay, they did try to help solve the problems.
- Breakfast was excellent and varied, staff extremely friendly and helpful, especially Isa the receptionist who went out of her way to explain everything there was to see or do in the area.
- Bed was very comfortable, but the room was small. Not much space to move about if someone is sitting at the desk. Nice towels and bathrobes. Breakfast was excellent, although the scrambled eggs were always cold/warm.
One of our top picks in Vielha.Located in Vielha e Mijaran and 10 minutes’ drive from Baquiera-Beret Ski Resort, ETH Pomer offers ski storage. It serves a buffet breakfast and has a bar.Each heated room at ETH Pomer has a TV and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have a private bathroom and feature a rustic décor.During the summer months the hotel offers a program of free excursions and visits, including nature walks around the lakes, historical visits and a route around some of the local Romanesque architecture.There is a small range of cafes and restaurants in Vielha e Mijaran. ETM Pomer does not have a restaurant and dinners are served nearby.The surrounding Vall d’Aran area is ideal for hiking, abseiling and horse riding. The French border is 12 mi from the Pomer, while Posets-Maladeta Park is a 20-minute drive away. Free parking for motorbikes is available on site.
Best breakfast in years. Handmade sausages with an impressively tasty potato omelette. I am from Spain and it is probably one of the best I have ever tried. Traditional fuet and sausage as well as sweets and pastries with fresly made juice.
Located 20 minutes to Bakeira and next to one of the most beautiful National Parks in Spain. Awesome for hiking or sky.
- Breakfast was amazing with homemade cakes and great variety. Staff was lovely, helpful and very proud of their business.
- This is a superb value for money hotel with owners on the premises who really care and make some of the breakfast items such as sausages and little cakes
- They have taken away the wonderful free breakfast they used to have, making this quite an expensive option, as they still seem to be charging the same as before.
Great breakfast and very good staff
Very good locstion
- Best breakfast in years. Handmade sausages with an impressively tasty potato omelette. I am from Spain and it is probably one of the best I have ever tried. Traditional fuet and sausage as well as sweets and pastries with fresly made juice.
Aparthotel Nou Vielha
Aparthotel Nou Vielha is located in the commercial center of Vielha, just 8.7 mi away from the Baqueira Beret ski resort. It offers apartments with well-equipped kitchens.Apartments at the Nou Vielha feature a double bedroom and a kitchen with fridge and microwave. Each has a living room with sofa and TV. Towels and sheets are provided.Facilities at the Nou Vielha include a lounge and café. Guests can make use of the property’s parking facilities on request.The Nou Vielha is located in the Vall d’Aran and just 20 minutes’ drive from the French border. The aparthotel has easy access to the N-230 motorway, a 2-minute drive away.
- The receptionist was very friendly and efficient and helped us out whenever we needed directions or information. The rooms were spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. We only stayed one night, however I would definitely book again.
- Great location, nice and basic apartment, separate rooms for kids and parents, kitchen with stove (top), microwave, refrigerator, clean
- Clean and bright pet-friendly aparthotel in the perfect location. Comfy beds. A very quiet place to rest. 2 min walk to shopping center, 5min to the oldtown. Price and quality matched our expectations.
- Perfect suite for travelling with a dog. Supermarket just around the corner.
- Indoor parking, house w/ elevator. Apartment is functional, even though the furniture and appliances show their age / usage.
Suite Aparthotel & Spa El Refugio De Aran Vielha
One of our top picks in Vielha.Set on the banks of the Vall d’Aran’s Garona River, Suite Aparthotel y Spa Eth Refugi d’Aran has a picturesque mountainside location. It features an indoor pool and a spa.The Refugi d’Aran is set in an Alpine-style building, which has rustic décor and wooden ceilings. Each heated apartment has twin beds, a seating area with a TV, a kitchenette and dining area.La Raclette del Refugi Restaurant serves traditional mountain cuisine and a buffet breakfast. Guests can relax in the lounge area, which has a TV and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available here.The hotel spa has a, hot tub and a plunge pool. Vichy treatments.Guests have free access to the seasonal pool, open from July to September 10.El Refugi d’Aran is ideally located for outdoor activities, such as horse riding, hiking and fishing. Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly lady on check-in and check-out. Lovely location by the river, great views over the mountains and everything was within easy walking distance. Elegant old building with nice decor and a handy kitchen and good bedrooms.
- Spacious and clean apartment in an awesome location. Women in the reception went above and beyond to help us with recommendations on hikes, restaurants, bars and supermarkets. We loved this place and the receptionists so much we ended up extending our stay. Would recommend this place to anyone. We will definitely be back. Thank you !
- Great place in a great location. Easy walk into the city. One of the few places open in off season.
Kitchen was a great bonus
The apartment was roomy and comfortable
- Nice decor, friendly and helpful staff, super clean, excellent location.
Hotel Aran La Abuela
Located in Vielha center, in the Lleida Pyrenees, this hotel is 8.7 mi from Baqueira Beret Ski Resort. It offers superb Vall D’Aran mountain views, and has an indoor pool and spa.All heated rooms at Hotel Aran La Abuela have a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom. There is free WiFi, and some rooms have a private balcony.The Abuela Hotel features a pool, gym, sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. You can also relax with a massage.There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel, as well as a games room. Packed lunches are available on request, as well as half board.The hotel has a tour desk. Free public parking is available in the area and the property offers free parking for motorbikes.
- Great value for money at this cosy and quirky family-run (or at least it feels that way!) hotel. Perfect location if you’re looking for something in town.
Second time we have been here. Staff is very helpful.
Good breakfast. Fresh rolls, fruit, great coffee machine.
Dinner was excellent.
- The staff is friendly and does everything possible to make us pleasant. The pool is small but very special with spa elements.The hotel is located in the center of the main street.
- We enjoyed our stay. The room was great, breakfast and especially dinner. We want to say a big gracias ☺️
- Quaint hotel comfortable bed if a little on the small side
Parador de Vielha
With free WiFi throughout, this modern hotel combines a stunning, mountainside setting in the Arán Valley with extensive spa facilities to create a wonderful place to relax in either winter or summer.The Parador de Vielha is surrounded by the magnificent mountain scenery of the Spanish Pyrenees. This privileged location allows you to enjoy the nearby ski slopes in winter and the sunny, wooded landscape in summer. Enjoy views of these surroundings from the hotel’s sun terrace, garden and outdoor swimming pools.Unwind with a session in the hotel spa, where you will find facilities ranging from saunas to Roman baths and experience showers. You can then finish off a relaxing day with a characteristic Pyrenean dinner in the hotel restaurant – set in a circular room with panoramic mountain views.
- Stylish Parador set high above the town and with a dramatic mountain backdrop
The room was excellent with a balcony view.
The bes were very comfortable
- Location stunning and the views were amazing – definitely worth upgrading to a balcony room. Restaurant very reasonably priced and the food excellent – very rustic. Portions were huge. Staff were lovely – particular mention to Ana for the wonderful service provided during dinner and in the cafe/bar. Spa was lovely – thoroughly enjoyed our Aromatic massage. Towels provided for the pool which was handy, and the pool area was clean and tidy.
- Swimming pool, view and playground for children are very good
- Nothing. Service was military in its delivery and warmth. Breakfast cleared before we had furnished, table-cloth wrapped around room-keys. Our dog was not allowed anywhere in the hotel grounds which meant I had to stay in the car over-night.
Hotel Riu Nere
This charming mountain hotel was fully renovated in 2004 and offers cozy, comfortable accommodations right in the historic heart of Vielha.The hotel is great for skiing enthusiasts and those looking to experience the region’s superb winter sports. During the winter months, a public bus service runs regularly to the ski routes from the stop just 100 feet from the hotel. In the summer, from 4 July to September 3, the hotel offers guests a free guided tour of this beautiful mountain town and the surrounding area.
- Excellent value accommodation and surprisingly good breakfast too.
- central location with nearby secure parking for motorbike. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. Staff friendly.
- Great Location with garage parking a couple of hundred metres away for motorcycles. Great breakfast. Situated in the centre of town with lots going on and a superb choice of places to eat and drink.
- Excellent location, on main square with fantastic view of rushing mountain stream! Great !
Vielha is a gem of a town – and this hotel is in a fantastic location – away from some of the busier roads that have a high volume of commercial vehicles passing through.
For a reasonably small town – there are enough good restaurants and bars to entertain.
This was the second time I’ve visited and I will no doubt return for a third and more.
Hotel Casa Estampa
Set in the Catalan Pyrenees, Casa Estampa offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool, with a small gym and hot tub. The charming mountain town of Vielha is 1.2 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Casa Estampa have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. Rooms are heated and include a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Casa Estampa’s restaurant has an open fireplace and serves traditional regional cuisine, including Aranese stew and grilled meat dishes.The hotel offers on-site ski storage, and free private parking can be found nearby. Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive away, and the border with France is within 16 mi.
- Incredibly helpful staff – there was only the four of us in the hotel
- Located in a lovely village with a good choice of restaurants.
Good and varied breakfast
Very kind personnel
Familiar and warm atmosphere
- Clean comfortable with good location only 6 euros return by metro into barca centre
- Looking forward to going back!. Good 36 hour stop on a motorcycle tour and everything was positive. cosy place, good food and probably a great getaway in the winter as well.
Top Hotels In Arrós Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arrós Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrós Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arrós Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!