10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arronte Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arronte Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arronte Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arronte Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arronte Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arronte Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arronte Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arronte Cantabria:
Apartamentos Turísticos Los Picos
Located in LiÃ©rganes in the Cantabria region, Apartamentos Turísticos Los Picos has accommodations with free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.The condo hotel has a terrace.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Santander is 16 miles from Apartamentos Turísticos Los Picos, while Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Muy limpio y bonito. Acogedor con su piedra y sus vigas de madera
La amabilidad y profesionalidad de la propiedad.
La limpieza, estaban muy muy limpios.
El menaje y la equipación del apartamento, tienen de todo lo necesario.
- Ottima ristrutturazione e buona distribuzione spazi. Confortevole e accessoriato di tutto. Prezzo corretto.
- La ubicación esta fenomenal, el trato personal extraordinario, el apartamento limpio y bien cuidado.
- Ubicacion perfecta, cerca de todo. buen precio y trato, paisajes impresionantes, varios restaurantes cerva de diversos tipos de comida…
Posada 3 Valles
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Posada 3 Valles is set in Mirones, in the Valle de Miera, within 20 minutes’ drive from Carbaceno Natural Park. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Rooms are accessible by elevator.A breakfast including local products and homemade cookies is served every morning both in the cafeteria or in the terrace in summer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a shared lounge.Several hiking and cycling routes start from the property. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.Santander is 13 mi from Posada 3 Valles, while Santillana del Mar is 21 mi away. Santander Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Hosts, room, house, views, little bar just 5 min walk away.
- Lovely breakfast both mornings. Really nice dinner also on the first night. A beautiful spot. Was unfortunate that there had been thunderstorms and very heavy rain before we arrived as I would say it is amazing here in the sunshine. We could see vultures from the back veranda gliding around up near the mountain top and the owner told us they are nesting way up there. It was lovely to be so close to nature. Family room was a good size and beds were comfortable.
- Great hospitality! nice terrace with beautiful view. It was great to stay there. Highly recommendable!
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Located in the center of Lierganes in Cantabria, the modern Hotel Miera offers bright and spacious rooms with a private bathroom. The spectacular Cabarceno Wildlife Park is 2.5 mi away.The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
La Casona de Hermosa Hotel
Located in Hermosa, La Casona de Hermosa features a spacious garden. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Set in an 18th-century building, this accommodations offers rooms with original wooden ceiling beams and modern artwork. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge with sofas available.The villages of Solares and Liérganes, with some shops and local cafes, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 5.6 mi from the property and Santander and its ferry terminal is a 15-minute drive away.
- Loved the decor – great art everywhere. The hosts could not have been more welcoming. Village location, just outside Santander- perfect.
- Wonderful stay! Lovely location and very friendly innkeepers! We will be back!
Nos encantó el trato, son geniales,nos ayudaron mucho a organizar el poco tiempo que teníamos para visitar todo, nos ayudaron con el equipaje, nos recomendaron sitios para comer y cenar…
El desayuno nos gustó mucho también y la casa es preciosa, esperamos poder volver
- heel mooie kamer uitstekend ontbijt zeer vriendelijke mensen
- La amabilidad de sus dueños y un desayuno muy completo
Posada La Giraldilla
Posada La Giraldilla is located in Liérganes, in Cantabria’s Miera Valley. Just 20 minutes’ drive from central Santander, it offers rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food, and you can enjoy your meal in the garden. There is a café with a conservatory, as well as another lounge and terrace. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Cabárceno Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the beautiful town of Santillana del Mar in 35 minutes. The Cantabrian coast is 25 minutes’ drive away.
A quality finish throughout and exquisite taste in the decoration.
A beautiful little village with some of the best tapas We have tasted in the nearby bar.
Trato, y habitación perfecta (suite). Situado dentro del “barrio antiguo monumental”.
Buen jardín donde comer o tomar algo tranquilo.
- Personal super amable y atento, muy bonito el sitio estabamos en el centro centro y el sitio acorde con el entorno. Habitacion muy bonita y comoda! Con todo lo necesario!
- La habitación, en jardín, el personal es muy amable y agradable
- מלון מקסים שיושב במרכזה של עיירה ציורית מושלמת. בין בילבאו לסנטנדר צוות מקסים ונדיב. לא הייתה כמעט תיירות רק ספרדית.
- A quality finish throughout and exquisite taste in the decoration.
Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes
The Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, in a tranquil setting in Cantabria, offers great facilities, including an excellent, full spa service.Enjoy a relaxing getaway at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes. Rooms are spacious and well-equipped, with private bathrooms with free bathrobes.Treat yourself to a wide range of spa treatments, including a soothing massage or a Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a dip in the thermal pool.Go for a peaceful stroll in the beautiful park surrounding the hotel.Enjoy delicious, healthy cuisine at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes’s restaurant. Here you will find a spacious dining room full of natural light.The historic quarter of Liérganes is also well worth visiting, particularly the Roman bridge.You can also take advantage of the free parking to explore the Cantabrian countryside.
- Good breakfast. Lovely small town with lots of walking trails. Area scenically amazing. Hotel is in good shape for being in operation for over 100 years! A time capsule.
- The room was a good size with an ensuite including a bidet, which is not very common any more. Everything was very clean and tidy. An old and traditional hotel, there are selected historical pieces on display like an ancient telephone switchboard. Breakfast was more than ample.
– Habitación amplia y confortable
– Baño amplio y bien equipado
– Excelente buffet desayuno
– Sensación de estar a principios del siglo XX
– Liérganes es un pueblo pequeño, pero encantador
- Los trabajadores/as muy profesionales y atentos.
- En realidad me gustó todo.Un buen desayuno,buena habitación y el personal maravilloso así como todo el entorno.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
Hotel Termas de Liérganes is located in Liérganes, 3.1 mi from Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Each heated room has traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- El personal es muy amable, el desayuno muy variado y todo estaba muy limpio.
- Maravilloso el entorno y la cantidad de tratamientos que ofrecen. Los empleados son muy serviciales y el desayuno incluido muy completo. La posibilidad de usar la piscina climatizada de agua termal por las tardes sin ningún tipo de coste, es un lujo.
Hotel Casona El Arral
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Hotel Casona El Arral is a 18th-century manor house located in Liérganes, within the Río Miera Valley. It features a unique Baroque chapel and beautiful ornate gardens with mountain views.This charming hotel has different reading areas with books and free Wi-Fi. A daily breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served. Room service is available.The spacious rooms at Casona El Arral are individually decorated and come with heating, TV and phone. They also have a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Restaurants and shops can be found nearby, within walking distance and the property also offers Croquet game facilities.Featuring beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside, this hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Carbáceno Nature Reserve. The coast in Trasmiera is 25 minutes by car, while Santander is 12 mi away.
We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
The hotel is situated by the river and in easy walking distance 5 minutes to the centre of the beautiful village of Leirganes, where we found many restaurants and tapas bars.
I would definetly recommend a stay at this hotel and we are hoping to stay again in the near future.
- Lovely place to stay after getting of the Brittany Ferries Ship
We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Parking here was not a problem; plenty of parking out front. Breakfast was continental but for a small fee, you could have eggs etc. This hotel is beautifully kept and is right beside the river.
The town has many other stone buildings surrounding the hotel; there are many restaurants within walking distance.
- Sitio perfecto para descansar de la vida cotidiana, el hotel es muy bonito con habitaciones enormes, y camas cómodas, el pueblo es un sitio muy accesible, bien comunicado, con todos los servicios, restaurantes más que aceptables, en definitiva como decía escapada perfecta.
Acogida muy amable y sitio estupendo con mucha historia.
El desayuno muy rico con todo recién hecho en el mismo alojamiento.
Buenas sugerencias de restaurantes y otras cosas que hacer.
Necesitaba un sitio así de tranquilo con el río detrás de la Casona que supuso una estancia deliciosa.
¡Volveré y lo recomendaré!
- We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Villa Pasiega is set surrounded by gardens in the small town of Hoznayo, Cantabria. It is a luxury hotel with a free spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi.The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 33 ft² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Fabulous aqua pool area. Also had a nice spa, if u like treatments!
- Welcoming and relaxing hotel. Beds and our room was perfect. Bar had a good selection including coffee etc and cakes. Staff in the bar and throughout the hotel were helpful and friendly. English is spoken by some staff. Free to move about and use the facilities at any time within the scheduled time 8am until 10pm. Food in the restuarant was good value, open from 8.30 in the evening. We had fresh fish from the bar menu, which had a small extra charge. Breakfast had a really good selection, one of the best in the hotels we stayed in. Spa, sauna and pool were just fabulous and we used it as much as we could. We loved our stay and would recommend. A short drive from Santander.
- Hotel was ‘adequate’ for one overnight stay – not more
Room was excellent.
Spa facilities very good.
Staff extreme.ly helpful
- Very nice large room, good views comfortable bed. Did not use spar facilities but they looked good. Restaurant evening meal was good, they cooked eggs bacon and sausage for breakfast on request. Parking was free outside. Wi Fi was ok.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Hotel Los Pasiegos is located just off the A-8 motorway in Hoznayo, Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and views of the Cantabrian countryside.All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Perfect overnight stopover after getting off ferry
- Location to motorway and parking van and trailer always good.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
- choice of torttia 4 breakfast. or croissant, the tortia filled me up! Good enough 4 us & the dogs BUT we were only passing through. english tv channels, You could do alot worse1
- The hotel is easy to find just off the motorway. The room was clean & tidy with everything you need. Food in the restaurant was ok with the daily menu offering a choice at a fair price. Large car park but no security.
Top Hotels In Arronte Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arronte Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arronte Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arronte Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!