10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroes Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arroes Asturias:
Oca Palacio De La Llorea Hotel & Spa
Located in the heart of the golf course La Llorea, Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa is well communicated, ideal for you to discover Asturias and its unspoiled beaches.The hotel is a reformed palace with an avant-garde décor, its main feature is its location. Located on a golf course the hotel is surrounded by greenery, and the ambiance is one of peace and quiet. The hotel is an ideal place to rest and relax.Fully-equipped and with an array of facilities, the Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa has something for everyone, so you can really make the most of your holiday.Particularly notable is the hotel’s Spa Club and Hydrotherapy Center, which offers a vast range of treatments. Please consult the hotel for information on the tariffs for these treatments, which carry an additional fee.The restaurant offers modern cuisine made with traditional Asturian products.
- In my opinion…very helpful staff…very good restaurants…very good location…and excellent breakfast buffet.
- The hotel is well situated in a quiet place and from it you can take a nice 1 hr. hike to a great beach. The hotel has a nice golf course. SPA facilities are okish but old and not well cleaned.
- Situated in a beautiful golf course. Staff welcoming and friendly. Food good and drinks very reasonably priced. Spa facilities very good. Excellent if you play golf.
- Breakfast was very good, spa and golf available at a price, nice laid out hotel, good feel hotel,
- I really like the location, the golf course, the enterteninment. The breakfast was ok, no marvelous but ok.
BAL Hotel & Spa
BAL Hotel & Spa offers a wellness center with a hot tub, Hammam, sauna and gym. WiFi is free throughout and there is free private parking.BAL Hotel & Spa has a rural location in Asturias, just 2.5 mi from the beautiful Ñora Beach. The hotel has good access to the A-8 Motorway, and is just a 10-minute drive from central Gijón. La Llorea and El Tragamon Golf Courses are also nearby.The hotel has a restaurant which serves lunch, and a cafeteria with a chill-out terrace. Guests can enjoy live sports and films in the hotel’s cinema room, with a 50-inch screen.The design of the spa includes chromotherapy. Rooms at BAL Hotel & Spa are spacious and fully air conditioned. They come with an private bathroom and a TV.
- Food is excellent, massages are the best and everyone was so pleasant. The price for a 5 star was so minimal, we were very impressed.
- Very helpful staff and very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
- Modern spa hotel on the outskirts of Gijón with big beds and clean rooms. Very comfortable and the front of house staff were excellent. Perfect for a stop over.
- Great room, good size, extremely comfortable bed and large bathroom. Loved every minute of our stay here. Beautiful place to stay and relax. Fabulous day trips to the beaches or mountains from here also. We decided to have breakfast here as well. A lot of choice and a small but adequate menu if you wanted something cooked.
Nice and comfortable ; great breakfast
Spa is additional costs
Somonte Hotel is set in an apple plantation, 1.2 mi from Playa España Beach on the Asturian Coast. The family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a spa.Heated, country-style rooms feature wooden furniture and a flat-screen TV. All have countryside views, a safe and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The spa includes a sauna and hot tub, and a massage service is available. Guests can also relax in the Somonte’s lounge in front of the fireplace. There is a games room with billiards.Vending machines for drinks are available. Breakfast is available on request in the rustic dining room.Free parking on-site parking is offered and the Somonte has a tour desk. La Llorea Golf Course is 3.7 mi away and it is a 10-minute drive to Gijón.
- Location and countryside, also the room was very comfortable.
Schönes, familiär geführtes Hotel. Schöner Blick in die Landschaft und zum Meer.
Sehr ruhig, der richtige Ort zum Ausspannen. Gutes Restaurant ca. 5 Gehminuten entfernt.
Liegen im Garten zum Relaxen. Ausgangspunkt für unsere Wanderungen entlang der Atlantiküste und dem Europawanderweg E9.
- Fantástico lugar con todas las comodidades y trato excelente por parte del personal. Ideal para visitar toda la zona y para estar con niños,
- Hemos pasado sólo una noche en el hotel, pero nos quedamos con ganas de mas, un hotel Rustico, limpio y agradable. Un entorno rural, todo lo que quisimos, habitación con vistas al mar, la cama súper cómoda. Repetiremos sin duda
- La cama confortable. Limpieza excelente el jardín muy cuidado y la tranquilidad del entorno.
Located in San Martín de Mar, this charming country house offers home-made cider. Its garden has fruit trees, chickens and great views of the mountains and the Villaviciosa Estuary.The rustic-style rooms at Hotel Alavera feature a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast which includes eggs, cured meats, cake and home-made jams. Traditional Asturian food is available for dinner on request.The house has a bright, spacious TV lounge with sofas and free Wi-Fi. There is free parking on site, and you can drive to Gijón and Oviedo in 25 and 35 minutes respectively.
- Although no English was spoken by the host and hostess, they made us very welcome and we enjoyed trying out some Spanish phrases. We were offered the use of the underground garage to store our motorcycles. The room and hotel was clean and well presented.
- Juja is a great host and an excellent cook. We had dinner at the Hotel on two of the nights and the food was excellent – the salt cod in tomato was the best we had in three weeks in Spain! The local area is beautiful and well worth a much longer stay next time – and we will return! Thank you
We visited this area because of our friend‘s wedding party. We stayed 2 nights here and the hotel was just perfect! Our 2y8m old daughter loved their garden with a lot of animals.(The slide and swings as well) The staff was very friendly and she even prepared the bed safety guard and the little potty seat for our daughter.
Thank you again for the great time!
- Great cozy little place. A nice little “farm” with animals and vegetable gardens. Nice grassy area, perfect for children. The hosts are very kind and it feels like you are staying at someone’s home, but still with the “hotel” feel
- The accomodation was excellent. The food was excellent and fantastic value. Jujo was a great host. Very welcoming.
Hotel Casona De Tresali
With easy access to the A8 Motorway, this hotel is located in the Asturian countryside, 30 minutes’ drive from Gijón. It offers charming, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The elegant rooms at Hotel Casona de Tresali feature wooden floors, stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A daily buffet breakfast is served in the country-style dining room. There is also a restaurant offering traditional Asturian dishes upon request.Merón Beach is just 1.2 mi from the Casona. You can also drive to the beaches at Rodiles and Liñero in less than 30 minutes. The charming town of Oviedo is 40 minutes’ drive away.
The staff were friendly and we were delighted that one spoke some English. The Suite we stayed in was the largest of our whole trip, but one does pay quite a large premium on rate for that.
The biggest positive was the breakfast – which was the best of the trip for us – including the all too rare offer of eggs, in addition to a wonderful array of meats, cheeses and the usual dreaded Carbos! That was big plus for me.
Beautiful country property that made you feel at home
The surrounding country in particular Tazone was a treat
- Lovely welcome from the owner who went out of her way to be helpful. Comfortable and beautifully furnished room. Breakfast was excellent with home made jams and freshly fried eggs. There was a very good restaurant a couple of minutes walk from the hotel (although I had thought it was on site) However, as this is Spain it didn’t open till 8.30pm which is a bit late for us to eat!
- Very friendly welcome, beautiful building inside and out. Rooms clean, expansive and extremely well fitted. Good breakfast freshly prepared and cooked.
- Superb breakfast; attention to detail and very professional and friendly family
- The staff were friendly and we were delighted that one spoke some English. The Suite we stayed in was the largest of our whole trip, but one does pay quite a large premium on rate for that.
Casa Los Abetos
Located 5 minutes’ drive from Playa España Beach, Casa Los Abetos is located in Quintueles. Offering free Wi-Fi and impressive views, the charming hotel features free on-site parking.With wooden furniture, each bright room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. There is a shared lounge, as well as an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and outdoor dining area.Casa Los Abetos is 15 minutes’ drive from Gijón, offering a wide range of shops, services and restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. La Lloreda Golf Course is 1.9 mi away.Gijón Train Station is 15 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Oviedo is 25 mi away from the property.
- El silencio . El confort de la cama . Mónica es encantadora . El desayuno es fabuloso ,las mermeladas caseras son fuera de serie
- Super tranquilo y Mónica amabilísima, el desayuno super y 100% casero. Volveré.
- Todo en general. Muy limpio y acogedor. Desayuno casero y rico. Los dueños muy amables.
- Monica y su marido fueron unos muy buenos anfitriones
- Como en casa. El personal es encantador. La casa y la habitación, preciosas y el desayuno espectacular. Todo casero y delicioso.
La Colina Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering sea views and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel La Colina is set on the edge of Gijón’s Providencia Park. Set 3.1 mi from the city center, it is just 650 feet from Serín Beach.The Colina’s spacious rooms have simple décor with wooden floors. All come with heating and air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Junior Suites also have a seating area with a sofa.The Colina serves breakfast and also has a café. Drinks are served on the terrace, which overlooks the Cantabrian Sea.La Colina has a picturesque setting, with easy access to a range of pretty beaches and coves. Local activities include hiking, golf and paragliding.
- Staff was excellent! Very attentive at all time! The view was priceless, unreal! The breakfast was excellent! The Best Coffee! Private and truly what we needed as a couple!
- Great location, on the cliff with great sea views. just a few kilometres from Gijon though you need a car if you stay here, it´s too far to walk into town.
- Lovely views along the bluffs. Parking is easy at the hotel. 15 minute drive into the city.
- The views were very nice staff was friendly and helpful Breakfast was very good
- The location is stunning and the staff are exceptionally helpful, they made us feel really special because we were guests. The property is a popular spot for locals getting coffee and enjoying the view.
Hotel Avenida Real
One of our best sellers in Villaviciosa! Hotel Avenida Real is set in Vilaviciosa within 10 minutes’ drive of Ría Vilaviciosa Park and the coast. Its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV.Rooms at Hotel Avenida Real feature classic, colonial-style décor with bright colors. All rooms have heating, a safe and a private bathroom.Rodiles Beach is 9.3 mi away and sights including the Romanesque churches at San Juan de Amandi and San Salvador de Valdediós are nearby.Oviedo and Gijón are within 40 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Covandonga, Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa Mountains are approximately 43 mi away.
- Excellent value, very comfortable and very welcoming staff.
- the room was big and beautiful. A suite for certain.
The receptionist was very welcoming and had a lovely smile.Breakfast was included in the price
and I thought this was a lovely gesture which I really appreciated.I have stayed at other hotels in Villaviciosa and in my opinion Avenida Réal is the tops.
- Lovely staff especially at Cafe Vicente where the owner made us feel like honoured guests. We had dinner there and he really seemed interested in knowing we enjoyed the food. Many thanks for your kindness .
- Great welcome, located right in the centre of Villaviciosa, very nice breakfast in nearby cafe and, importantly, really attentive staff
Apartahotel Quinta la Espadaña
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in BedriÃ±ana, Apartahotel Quinta la Espadaña provides accommodations with an outdoor pool and water sports facilities. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath. Some units have a terrace and/or a balcony with pool views.A bicycle rental service is available at the condo hotel, while cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.GijÃ³n is 17 miles from Apartahotel Quinta la Espadaña, while Oviedo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
- The hotel/apartments are set in a lovely garden with pool and terrace.
- Nice green garden and beautiful landscape with a lot of animals all around. Location is okay if you want to plan trips in all directions.
- Todo. El peque se lo paso genial con las cabras. Y estaba cerca de las principales ciudades.
Ha sido una estancia inolvidable. La ubicación del apartahotel es perfecta para visitar Asturias y además el entorno es increíble, en plena naturaleza.
El apartamento muy amplio y limpio, con terraza y acceso a un gran jardín. Superó con creces nuestras expectativas.
El anfitrión y su equipo nos hicieron sentir como si estuviéramos en casa.
100% recomendable, si volvemos a visitar esa zona, no tengo ninguna duda sobre donde nos alojaremos.
- La pregunta es qué nos gustó más… cuando se disfruta tanto, la respuesta incondicional es TODO! Pero sí que hay algo que destacar.. la calidad humana de los anfitriones…Gracias! Han sido unos días maravillosos. Repetiremos!
Hotel Villa San Remo
This charming, country-style hotel in Quintueles offers rooms with views over the surrounding countryside and La Llorea Golf Course.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at Villa San Remo. The inviting lounge includes a fireplace and many plants.There are a number of restaurants in Gijón, 3.1 mi away.The coast and Ñora Beach are approximately 2.5 mi away. The A-8 Motorway is just one mile from Villa San Remo.
I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
good wifi, safe place bicycle, good clean room, nice staff
L accueil par la propriétaire chaleureux y instructif
Magnifique maison traditionnelle Asturienne
Propreté confort ect
Sans oublier le petit déjeuner large choix et sourire matinal
Muchas gracias senora volvere
- La ubicación es genial. En un pueblesito con mucha paz y tranquilidad
Wygodny , idealny na nocleg w drodze .
- El sitio es tal como en las fotos. La señora encantadora ya que llevábamos a escondidas una tarta para celebrar un cumpleaños y nos la guardo encantada en la nevera. Los desayunos estaban riquísimos y la habitación estaba súper limpia.
- I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
Top Hotels In Arroes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!