10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arrigorriaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrigorriaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arrigorriaga Basque Country:
Ibis Budget Bilbao Arrigorriaga Hotel
Offering a continental breakfast buffet with coffee, pastries, cereals and fruits, Ibis Budget Bilbao Arrigorriaga is located just 10 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV and seating area with a desk. The private bathroom features a shower. All rooms have easy access for disabled.There is easy access to A8 and A68 Motorways with good connections to Santander and San Sebastian. Bilbao Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive away.
- Ideal stopover for Bilbao ferry… easy to find and close enough to town for us to walk into bars and shops.
Hotel was easy to find with plenty of outside parking. The room was basic but perfectly adequate for one night stay and the bed was comfortable. There was a good park area across the bridge on the other side of the river for walking the dog.
Whilst the hotel has no restaurant, they can supply a basic pizza and have machines for coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks.
About half an hour from Bilbao ferry port.
- As usual with IBIS properties facilities are always clean.
- It fits the money. The room is comfortable, a bit small but it is a place to sleep and leave, so it is ok. Breakfast is simple but enough. Reception people are friendly
- Clean, comfortable and best value for a stay in Bilbao, chosen for price and distance from the airport and port. Friendly welcome and great value buffet breakfast.
Ibis Budget Bilbao Barakaldo Hotel
Featuring modern rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi, Ibis Budget Bilbao Barakaldo is located in Barakaldo. This hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the Bilbao Exhibition Center.All rooms include a flat-screen TV, work desk, and 1 private bathroom with a shower. Heating is available, and bed linen and towels are provided.This hotel also features a shared lounge area with vending machines and computers with internet access. Free private parking on site is available.Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral is 15 minutes’ drive from Ibis Budget Bilbao Barakaldo, and San Mames Football Stadium is 4 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Really convenient location for the ferry. Good secure parking co located with Ibis
- No hassle hotel and brilliant for getting off the ferry. English speaking receptionist
- The Hotel was adequate for the purpose as we were using it to catch the Ferry back to England the next day. Parking on site which was good as we had our car. Was not far from a restaurant and shopping complex
- Very close to shoping center. Good restaurants nearby. Location is good.
Friendly great service restaurant next door was a bonus.
Parking although you can’t book ahead was great.
Surrounded by nature, this historic building is located on the heart of Ayala Valley. Hotel Errekagain is set on beautiful grounds and offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.The Errekagain combines modern and antique design, featuring stone walls and exposed stone windows. The rooms have parquet floors and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel also offers a furnished terrace with views of the mountains, as well as a cafeteria and a private parking. Staff at the reception provide tourist information.The nearest city is Lloido, which is a 5-minute drive, while Bilbao is 12 mi away. The accommodations can be reached taking the Bilbao-Victoria motorway.
- Convenient and first class service at the price paid.
- Chose because of location from ferry travelling to Javea and it accepted pets. It did not disappoint in both of these respects and was perfectly suited for an overnight stop. The room and hotel in general was spotlessly clean. The reception staff were very helpful and ordered us a takeaway to be delivered to the hotel. (they do not have food available) and we were supplied with a bottle of wine to have with our food. Breakfast was basic but again fine, with toast, croissants, cereals, ham ,cheese, juice and coffee available. The parking is at the back of the hotel and is not fenced or secure, but we did not have a problem. A walk along the river is fine for the dog. The area is a bit run down but the hotel if fine for an overnight stop. Be aware that no English is spoken so you need a bit of Spanish to get by.
- Good views from room and around hotel. Good value buffet breakfast. Friendly staff. TV in room and clean bathroom.
- this kind of place by the river ,is the type of place that you would want to stay a little longer just to enjoy the area and the river ,simply a beautiful hotel
- Nothing to rave about and nothing much to complain about.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! This hotel occupies a privileged spot next to Bilbao’s old city, close to La Ribera market, the Miribilla Quarter and the Bilbao Arena Sports Center. It has been lovingly refurbished with modern interiors and free WiFi.Rooms come with Canal + satellite channels and air conditioning. Private bathrooms have a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Enjoy excellent exterior views of the city from your bedroom in the Bilbi. You are footsteps from the Nervión River and can easily access the majority of Bilbao’s sights and attractions on foot. There are also many restaurants nearby where you sample characteristic Pintxos.There is an open-air market on the first weekend of every month and you can enjoy lots of concerts and different theater plays every week.
- Short walk over the pedestrian bridge to the Old Town (Casco Vieja), the Ribera Market (Mercado de la Ribera) and the tram to the Guggenheim Museum.
- The location is great and it is real value for money.
Right in the center of the city.
2 minutes from the sports arena 5 minutes walk from the main center.
Nice staff and clean rooms.
- The staff were happy to oblige with extra pillows, hot water jug when asked.
Location is close to the Market and to Casco Viejo restaurants.
The front desk and the housekeeper were very friendly and handled our requests.
Located in Basauri, 2.5 mi from Bilbao, Hotel Armiñe features a restaurant with a terrace. All rooms include air conditioning, a private bathroom, balcony and satellite TV.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi from the hotel and the train station is just a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also park at the hotel in the underground garage.There is a 24-hour front desk at Hotel Armiñe and staff are happy to offer guests information on the surrounding area.The nearest metro station is 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Room was spacious and with a balcony. Housekeeping unobtrusive and good. Restaurant was moderately pricey (particularly compared to the many local pintxos bars) but very good quality food.
Reception was classy marble throughout and all staff were helpful with several good English speakers.
Good metro link into Bilboa centre, within easy walking distance.
- The room, bed, staff was very kind, location is great. We asked for balcony and they gave us the room with the balcony.
- We liked staff , Russian speaking receptionist was absolutely awesome and very helpful,all good apart location
- Location is really good for local shops and amenities. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- OK for the price. Not too far from the metro. Plenty of nearby bars and restaurants and shops.
- Room was spacious and with a balcony. Housekeeping unobtrusive and good. Restaurant was moderately pricey (particularly compared to the many local pintxos bars) but very good quality food.
Sercotel Hotel Gran Bilbao
This stylish design hotel offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. It is located 10 minutes’ walk from Bilbao Cathedral and the popular Seven Streets district.Rooms at the Sercotel Hotel Gran Bilbao feature colorful modern décor and wooden furniture. Each room has a mini-bar, air conditioning and a large bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gran Bilbao’s bright restaurant serves avant-garde cuisine. The hotel also has a café-bar and an elegant lounge area in the lobby.With direct access from the A8 Motorway, the hotel is only a 15-minute drive from Bilbao Ferry Port. Buses to the city center stop outside the hotel, and Atxuri Tram station is just 2,450 feet away.
- Nice modern hotel in a reasonable location for getting around the old town. Close to local transportation
- The Staff were exceptional. Check in and very early check out was very efficient. We had trouble with our TV remote and the cleaning staff and technician immediately came to our aid.
- Very good hotel and it’s facilities. However, the location is out of the centre. Very good for people travelling for buisness.
- The staffs are not friendly. Too expensive and the first room given was very dirty. Requested for another room which was a bit better. Location is not nice. I won’t come here again. Only breakfast was good
- The breakfast was great value for money & the bar / lounge area really nice for night cap or pre drink before going out
Holiday Inn Express Bilbao
The Holiday Inn Express Bilbao is just a 2-minute drive from Bilbao Airport and the hotel has a free airport shuttle service for guests. Modern rooms come equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express are stylishly decorated in dark blue tones. They come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Holiday Inn Express is 6 miles from Bilbao and buses leave from outside the hotel, with direct routes to the center. Guests can visit attractions such as the iconic Guggenheim Museum.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room. There is a vending machine for snacks and a microwave available for use. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s lobby bar.
- bed was fine, the room was well fitted out, as well as the bathroom, shame about bathroom door !!!
- Standard Holiday Inn Express with clean, comfortable quiet rooms located near Bilbao airport. Staff pleasant, helpful. Appeared to be only one of two hotels at the Bilbao airport. Their shuttle van is very convenient–picked me up after I dropped off rental car at airport and next day took me to airport at 5:15 AM for 6:45 flight. Restaurant on site adequate; did not appear to be anyplace else nearby to eat. I would certainly stay here again if leaving early in AM.
- Staff very helpful and the dinner was perfect,cleanliness and shuttle bus was excellent.
- We were lucky enough to have two teams who were competing in the Vuelta ( tour of Spain ) staying at the hotel . Breakfast very good.
- Fab buffet breakfast set us up for our day travelling back on the ferry to England. The room was clean and well maintained. Staff were really friendly and made it a personal experience. The price was excellent for the location!
Bilbao Apartamentos Atxuri
One of our top picks in Bilbao.The Atxuri Apartments have an ideal location in central Bilbao, a short walk from the historic old town. This modern complex offers a gym, rooftop terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each Atxuri apartment has simple, elegant design. There is an open-plan living area with a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. The kitchenette includes a washing machine and fridge. Bed linen and towels are provided.Cleaning and catering services can also be arranged.The apartments are set in a quiet area next to the River Nervión. Bilbao Cathedral and Ribera Market are both within a 10-minute walk. Arriaga Theater is 0.9 mi from the property.
- Plenty of room and well equipped. About a 35 minute walk to the Guggenheim. Good parking facilities. We received a very warm reception from a cheerful and friendly girl on the desk.
- Normal appartments, don’t expect new furniture and fancy facilities
- Location was fine, the building was clean and modern. Useful to have the parking space available. Polite and friendly staff.
- Well furnished apartment, cleaning inside is ok, easy access to the centre of the city, just five minutes walk
- Very convenient location – an easy walk into the old city. Comfortable apartment with extremely comfortable beds.
Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo Hotel
The Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo is located 7.5 mi from the center of Bilbao and the famous Guggenheim Museum. This hotel features a restaurant, free parking and rooms with flat-screen TV’s.The air-conditioned rooms at the Ibis are bright and comfortable. Each room has cable TV, a desk and good-value Wi-Fi access.The Ibis Barakaldo serves a daily, continental buffet breakfast. Guests can dine in Brocheta-Bar and make use of the hotel bar, which serves snacks and drinks 24 hours a day.The Ibis is approximately 1.2 mi from the center of Barakaldo and has easy access to the Autovía de Mar Cantábrico Motorway, a 5-minute drive away. Bilbao Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful, from the guy behind reception to the waitresses. They could not have done anymore than they did to be helpful whether it was detailed directions to the port or allowing a taster of the various wines on offer before deciding on what to drink or reserving a favourite table in the restaurant.
- Ideal for stopover before catching ferry. Excellent food and friendly staff.
- I am disabled & use a wheelchair, the room we had was excellent for our purpose. We found all the staff eager to help & very friendly, could not have wished for better treatment.
- Good location and hotel for ferry crossing from Bilbao
- Great location 15 mins from ferry port, located opposite huge shopping mall the Max centre, plenty of restaurants to choose from. Hotel was excellent value for money, basic but comfortable, staff all very helpful & welcoming. Secure parking on site, ideal for 1-2 night stay, will definitely use again when we use ferry port again.
Hotel Photo Zabalburu
Hotel Photo Zabalburu provides unique décor and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas. It’s located in central Bilbao, 650 feet from the Vista Alegre Bullring.The design of the Hotel Photo Zabalburu is based around photos of modern Bilbao. Facilities include a flat-screen TV in all rooms and an air-conditioned social lounge.Each room at the Photo Zabalburu comes with a private bathroom and a TV.Zabalburu is in the Plaza de Zabalburu, just feet from Bilbao’s Abando Train Station. Many sights are within a short walk, including the Santiago Cathedral and Guggenheim Museum.
- The hotel was very nice and the room was quiet. Although it is tucked away from the crowds, you can easily walk to the Guggenheim and other attractions in Bilbao. We also walked there from the bus station and were able to walk back to go to our next destination.
- Some good local bars with pintxos at 1 euro and a good bakery. It was about 15/20 minutes walk from the main attractions and we like walking.
- The staff were excellent, especially Jennifer on reception
Great value and quite a good location.
Staff were very helpful and our lack of local language was not an issue.
- Receptionist was great, she had lots of local knowledge and recommended places to visit.
Top Hotels In Arrigorriaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!