10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arráyoz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Arráyoz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arráyoz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arráyoz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arráyoz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arráyoz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arráyoz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arráyoz Navarre:
Hotel Señorío de Ursua
This traditional seventeenth century farmhouse close to the French border has been sympathetically refurbished to a very high standard but has retained many of its original features and decoration.The rooms have private bathrooms and guests can enjoy the sauna, hot tub and jet showers in the purpose built Health Spa or relax in the gardens.Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua is set in the beautiful wooded Baztan Valley, where guests can walk, and take in the natural ambiance of the surrounding countryside.
- Loved everything about it. Wish I had stayed longer.
- The restaurant at the hotel. Cuisine made with fresh local products, unbelievable quality for the price. And the staff always improving the experience at the hotel.
Big country house with cosy common areas and a lovely garden to sit in the evening or to enjoy the breakfast. Easy to find with clear signs from the main road. The junction on the main road was surrounded by warehouses, which luckily were not visible from the hotel, housing two restaurants that were within a short walk offering food and cider.
Relaxing atmosphere – just what we were looking for.
- Quaint little property, a little outdated but staff make the most of it.
- El hotel en su conjunto, el entorno, la amabilidad del personal.
Hotel Rural Irigoienea
Hotel Rural Irigoienea is in Urdax, 5 minutes’ drive from the French border. It is a converted 18th-century country house with free Wi-Fi and a porch overlooking a large garden.All rooms at the Irigoienea feature traditional wooden beams and floors. They are equipped with central heating and a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a bright lounge with sofas and a fireplace where you can sit and relax. Staff at reception can provide information about Urdax and the surrounding area, and you can also hire a bicycle.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. Bertiz Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away from the Irigoienea.The Hotel Irigoienea’s bar-restaurant serves tapas meals. There are also several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
Excellent welcome, comfortable rooms, hotel us in a beautiful slightly secluded location, Urdax is a delightful place to visit. Nice lounge, log fire.
Perfect for a relaxing break.
- The surroundings, the building (old and fully renovated while keeping with the style. The welcome by and the help from our hosts. Comfort of each room. Very nice breakfast.
- Extremely welcoming host. Immaculate room in an old house of character. Excellent breakfast including fresh orange juice. Quaint little village.
- Nice, comfortable country guesthouse with very attentive owner. Lovely room.
- Croissants flakey and all breakfast fresh and locally sourced. delicious plus the views and scenery of the valley is just unbelievable.
- Excellent welcome, comfortable rooms, hotel us in a beautiful slightly secluded location, Urdax is a delightful place to visit. Nice lounge, log fire.
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Surrounded by the wonderful mountain landscape of northern Navarra, this country house offers a range of facilities for a relaxing, rural getaway – including a restaurant.The Venta de Etxalar lies close to the Bidasoa River, in among stunning scenery of mountains, green fields and forests. The hotel’s wood-and-stone building is traditional in style, fitting in perfectly with these tranquil surroundings.During the summer you can enjoy the fresh air on the hotel’s terraces or on the paddle court while children play in the playground. The hotel’s own restaurant serves delicious á la carte dishes from the surrounding region – famous for its fine, natural cuisine.
- Location is excellent, have used this hotel dozens of times over last 20 years.
- The customer service was excellent. They helped two stranded backpackers who were in need of a bed. Prepared a special vegetarian meal after the kitchen was closed. Such lovely people. Will be staying there again
- It’s location on the N 121 which was on our route to the ferry port.
It was a lovely and very friendly hotel set in a beautiful area. The staff did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
Would certainly recommend this hotel for either a one night stay or a few days for visiting the area. The villages close by are beautiful and clean and welcoming.
Great Breakfasts and set price dinners. My 4 or 5th visit, my friends have been far more, we all love this hotel.
The great staff make our visit even better.
One of our top picks in Lesaka.Located in the attractive mountain town of Lesaka and surrounded by a striking landscape of valleys, this is a cozy and tastefully decorated hotel with traditional exposed beams and décor.An inviting hotel that offers a more personal touch with just 6 comfortable rooms, 2 of which are duplex and ideal for families or groups of 4 guests. In addition there is also a relaxation area with sauna and spa.The area caters well for outdoor enthusiasts and there is much to see and do. Just a 20 minute drive away takes you to the beaches of Donostia, Biarritz and Fuenterrabia, walking enthusiasts have the Baztan, Larrun and Señorio de Bertiz mountain ranges or you can take a day trip and visit the Zugarramurdi or Sara caves.
- beautiful location, lovely continental breakfast, friendly staff, clean and spacious, a little gem in a beautiful town.
- El hotel rural es de ensueño en un enclave unico en pleno norte de Navarra, con todo tipo de comodidades, habitación amplia y limpia, desayuno de 10 y personal encantador. Una experiencia inolvidable! Volveremos sin dudarlo!
- El personal muy amable y atento, la habitación enorme y con dos plantas donde dormir hasta cuatro adultos. Camas muy cómodas, Café disponible en la habitación. Vistas al pueblo y al monte espectaculares. Desayuno más que suficiente para una zona donde seguro que durante el día comes bien y abundantemente. Un sitio de encanto para recomendar
- Me gustó el desayuno. El café que nos preparó Tatiana muy bueno. La situación en un entorno tranquilo y desde allí dimos un paseo muy agradable. La cama muy confortable,
- La atención del personal fantástica, una gran habitación, buen desayuno, el pueblo muy bonito
Relais du Silence Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each inviting room at the Hotel Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.The Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was a reasonable size, with a small table and chairs. The bathroom was sizeable and good quality, although some sort of barrier to prevent undue spray from the shower would have been appreciated. The village was charming; we enjoyed our stay.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
- La amplitud de la bañera y la cama. Todo cuidado al detalle. Me ha encantado.
- Los que regentan el establecimiento son muy amables y siempre están atentos para resolver cualquier cosa que se necesite.
- El hotel es muy acogedor. La habitación doble es muy bonita, con mucho espacio y una gran terraza. El baño tiene una bañera doble y los amenities son de calidad.
Palacio de Yrisarri Hotel
Palacio de Yrisarri is located inside the Irrisarriland Outdoor Theme Park. This charming converted 17th-century palace offers an outdoor pool and stylish suites with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The hotel, the design of the rooms, the activities
- The scenery is stunnning – mountain views in all directions. We had the best meal of our week in the Basque Country in the restaurant. The room was huge – beautifully furnished and worked well for the three of us – had teenage son with us. Little kitchenette in cupboard useful – kettle would have made it even better! Lovely pool area with sunbeds a bonus. If you have kids who love extreme sports/mountain biking etc you are on to a winner!
- Very nice sfaff. Beautiful view , great food , excellent for those who likes walking and advantures
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Offering a snack bar, terrace and rooms with balconies, Hotel Elizondo is located in Elizondo, just 350 feet from the Bus Station. Free WiFi is available in common areas.Rooms feature a heating, TV, and desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Elizondo is within 14 mi of the French Basque Country. Pamplona is 27 mi from the property and San Sebastian is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- I got parked right outside the hotel and it’s just a short walk to nearby restaurants and bars. Room was quiet.
- Breakfast was great and splendid. Room and bathroom clean and of proper size.
- To echo some of the other reviews the Hotel was very tastefully decorated, clean and well maintained. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was great especially with a hard days of cycling in front of us. Elizondo itself was a great little town with a lot more going than you might initially think. There’s a lovely town square full of tables for the local bars and it was a great place to sit and watch the world go by – very popular with the locals. The town has plenty of shops should you anything both on a practical level and on a touristy level. If I was in the area again I would definitely visit Elizondo and would stay at the Hotel Elizxondo again.
- Great location. Free street parking. Good breakfast included. Clean and tidy hotel. Helpful staff even though we didn’t speak the same language. Wifi good. Beds were comfortable.
- I was only there for one night and left early the next morning so didn’t see a lot.
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko Hotel Restaurant is an adults only charming restored country house in the Basque countryside. All rooms have plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The garden terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
- excellent food, Kuko’s hospitality, room with a superb view.
- This hotel is about 5km from the national park. It’s in a beautiful rural setting. The rooms are comfortable and cool and if you stay I’d highly recommend you book dinner. It was the highlight of our stay. One of the most memorable hotels of our trip.
Owner was extremely helpful,food was lovely and the situation would not have been found without the advert.
This hotel was a lovely surprise for us as we had mistimed our arrival in Bayonne to coincide with the Festival. We had spent a lovely week in the Pyrenees and had thought we would like some sand and sea. This was obviously not to be due to the whole world seeming to be in Bayonne and Hotel Kuko, although dearer than we had wanted, proved a hidden gem. However, it was not dearer than some dreadful places on the outskirts of Bayonne and we were happy to find it.
- Lovely location, views brilliant, warm welcome , completely what we wanted
- Le confort et la grandeur de la chambre et de la literie. La décoration de la chambre et de l’établissement. La cuisine raffinée et très raisonnable en prix. La bonne humeur et l’accueil du patron. L’ambiance générale de l’établissement qui a une âme contrairement à toutes ces chaînes d’hôtels très froides et impersonnelles.
Set on the edge of Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve in the Navarran town of Oronoz-Mugaire, Hotel Urgaín features a restaurant, café-bar and a furnished interior patio.Rooms are decorated simply and are heated. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Urgaín’s restaurant serves local dishes and is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Packed lunches can also be provided.Pamplona and San Sebastian are both a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice country hotel with surprisingly kitted-out rooms. Comfortable beds in a creek-side location. Worked for us and we’d stay again.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. They have a bar and a restaurant, we had a lovely 3 course set meal with wine, in the evening. Modern bathrooms. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.
- Son unas habitaciones cómodas con ventana al rio, baño reformado con ducha grande. Tiene su restaurante al lado donde cenamos el día de llegada, posibilidad de carta, bocadillos etc. Se hace el check in y check out allí, por lo menos en temporada baja, no tiene pérdida de hecho fuimos directo al rte. que tiene el nombre en los cristales de la puerta y en letras de la fachada. El chico muy atento para todo, le pedimos calefacción y nos la puso al minuto. Desayuno correcto. Paseo por valle Bertiz.
Tanto la cena como el desayuno, variado y abundante.
Tenía frío y enseguida vinieron a poner el radiador. Alojamiento sin lujos pero muy acogedor. Por el precio, más que recomendable.
La zona, espectacular y justo enfrente del parque de Bertiz.
Hotel Palacio Borda
Hotel Palacio Borda provides accommodations in Maya del Baztán. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries, and selected rooms also offer a balcony. All rooms at Hotel Palacio Borda feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves Local cuisine.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Speaking Catalan and English, staff at the 24-hour front desk can help you plan your stay.San Sebastian is 45 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 34 miles away.
- Atencion personalizada de Jordi, el dueño, muy buena cena y un desayuno muy rico y variado con productos de la region. Me senti en casa.
- El hotel es un palacio muy bonito situado en un pueblo que nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Se ve que todo está muy nuevo. Habitación muy amplia. Buen desayuno. Zona sumamente tranquila, idea para relajarse. Aparcas delante justo del hotel. Al llegar estaba fría la habitación, lo dijimos en recepción y enseguida lo resolvieron y dormimos a una temperatura idónea. Tiene ascensor, que cuando se viaja con un bebé es importante.
- Hotel petit però molt acollidor. El personal és molt amable i dóna un tracte familiar. L’habitació era molt gran i còmoda i el bany també molt espaiós.
- La tranquilidad,y el trato tan agradable de la pareja que lo gestiona
- La tranquilidad y el silencio para dormir, el trato de Jordi fue excepcional, el hotel está reformado y el desayuno fue bueno
Top Hotels In Arráyoz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arráyoz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arráyoz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arráyoz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!