10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arrarats Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrarats Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arrarats Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrarats Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrarats Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arrarats Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arrarats Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arrarats Navarre:
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
The Hotel provides much more than you would expect -In terms of Ambience, service, efficiency and value for money
this is the third time that we have visited and it continues to impress.
- Clean and good value. The evening meal was was particularly good value at 22€ which included three starters and a bottle of wine! It was very convenient for the motorway. Breakfast was adequate. Easy parking outside hotel.
- Dinner menu was very varied trad Spanish & European . Our choices were well presented and enjoyable.
- The hotel was excellent location only minutes from motorway beautiful scenery.Staff facilities pet friendly everything we wanted where very good
We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Comfortable place for sleep and breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast includes hot drinks, juice, pastries, bread, cheese, ham, fruit.
Good wi-fi. A lot of place to parking.
- The Hotel provides much more than you would expect -In terms of Ambience, service, efficiency and value for money
Hotel Venta de Ulzama
Located next to a deer farm, this family-run hotel is 16 mi north of Pamplona. Set in a 19th-century mountain chalet-style building, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fireplace.The rooms at Hotel Venta de Ulzama feature wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with toiletries.Breakfast is available and the hotel has a bar and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a snack bar.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. You can go horse riding or hiking nearby, and Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.You can drive to San Sebastián and San Juan de Luz in under an hour from the Venta de Ulzama. There is also a golf course 7.5 mi away. The hotel offers free parking on site.
- The hotel. But the rooms were too basic for the price paid
- Lovely place with extremely good attention to detail. Great people!!!
- The hotel was located fairly near Pamplona. It was in the middle of Country was lovely with dogs and deer near hotel.
- Staff were very friendly and professional. Food was excellent , good wine list too.
Esta en un sitio tranquilo y muy a mano para visitar multitud de lugares interesantes en la zona.
La habitación era agradable, muy limpia y bien equipada.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
Relais du Silence Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each inviting room at the Hotel Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.The Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was a reasonable size, with a small table and chairs. The bathroom was sizeable and good quality, although some sort of barrier to prevent undue spray from the shower would have been appreciated. The village was charming; we enjoyed our stay.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
- La amplitud de la bañera y la cama. Todo cuidado al detalle. Me ha encantado.
- Los que regentan el establecimiento son muy amables y siempre están atentos para resolver cualquier cosa que se necesite.
- El hotel es muy acogedor. La habitación doble es muy bonita, con mucho espacio y una gran terraza. El baño tiene una bañera doble y los amenities son de calidad.
Set in the Malerreka Valley, Balneario Elgorriaga offers stylish rooms with countryside views and a mini-bar. The spa features thermal pools, a sauna, Hammam and a fitness center.Guests can enjoy oriental massages as well as olive and chocolate therapy at the Balneario Elgorriaga. All the spa facilities, the swimming pool and the beauty treatments are available for an extra cost.The décor of the Balneario Elgorriaga is inspired by water and aims to provide a relaxing setting. Wi-Fi is offered for free in public areas, and all areas are nonsmoking.Surrounded by valleys and mountains, Elgorriaga is just 19 mi from the border with France. There are many interesting villages nearby, such as Elizondo and Santesteban. San Sebastián is an hour’s drive away.The Balneario’s restaurant offers buffet meals. The café opens from 10:00 until 23:00 (00:00 at the weekend).
Las dimensiones de la cama
Las instalaciones del balneario
- El balneario , está bien , pero es caro relacion calidad precio.
Le personnel professionnel et agréable .
Le rapport qualité /prix , les équipements ( piscine , balneo, salle de sport … )
- Le flotarium d’eau salée, on a l’impression d’être super doué natation. On est très proche des sensations de la mer morte.
- El balneario muy muy bien. Las habitaciones grandes, camas cómodas… Todo estupendo.
- Las dimensiones de la cama
Palacio de Yrisarri Hotel
Palacio de Yrisarri is located inside the Irrisarriland Outdoor Theme Park. This charming converted 17th-century palace offers an outdoor pool and stylish suites with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The hotel, the design of the rooms, the activities
- The scenery is stunnning – mountain views in all directions. We had the best meal of our week in the Basque Country in the restaurant. The room was huge – beautifully furnished and worked well for the three of us – had teenage son with us. Little kitchenette in cupboard useful – kettle would have made it even better! Lovely pool area with sunbeds a bonus. If you have kids who love extreme sports/mountain biking etc you are on to a winner!
- Very nice sfaff. Beautiful view , great food , excellent for those who likes walking and advantures
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Set on the edge of Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve in the Navarran town of Oronoz-Mugaire, Hotel Urgaín features a restaurant, café-bar and a furnished interior patio.Rooms are decorated simply and are heated. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Urgaín’s restaurant serves local dishes and is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Packed lunches can also be provided.Pamplona and San Sebastian are both a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice country hotel with surprisingly kitted-out rooms. Comfortable beds in a creek-side location. Worked for us and we’d stay again.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. They have a bar and a restaurant, we had a lovely 3 course set meal with wine, in the evening. Modern bathrooms. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.
- Son unas habitaciones cómodas con ventana al rio, baño reformado con ducha grande. Tiene su restaurante al lado donde cenamos el día de llegada, posibilidad de carta, bocadillos etc. Se hace el check in y check out allí, por lo menos en temporada baja, no tiene pérdida de hecho fuimos directo al rte. que tiene el nombre en los cristales de la puerta y en letras de la fachada. El chico muy atento para todo, le pedimos calefacción y nos la puso al minuto. Desayuno correcto. Paseo por valle Bertiz.
Tanto la cena como el desayuno, variado y abundante.
Tenía frío y enseguida vinieron a poner el radiador. Alojamiento sin lujos pero muy acogedor. Por el precio, más que recomendable.
La zona, espectacular y justo enfrente del parque de Bertiz.
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is a rustic-style building in the Navarra countryside just 2.2 mi from Pamplona Train Station. It has a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, hairdryer.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa has a restaurant that serves Navarre cuisine prepared by chef David Yárnoz, who is awarded with 1 Michelin star.The hotel’s on-site spa offers a sauna, an indoor pool, a fitness center, and massages.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from Rocópolis Climbing Center, and Añezcar Horse Riding Center is 1.6 mi away. Zuasti Golf Course is 2.8 mi away, and you can also go bowling nearby.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is only 0.6 mi from the AP-15 motorway which connects Zaragoza and San Sebastián.
Friendly staff, great spa, very comfortable bed and large room.
Breakfast was amazing. Huge variety and excellent quality.
Receptionist was fantastic, very friendly and had a good chat with my child and made him feel very welcome
- Spacious room, with comfortable bed. Large bathroom with excellent shower. Good air conditioning. Breakfast was supeb the best we have had in any hotel. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
A top 4 star hotel with a 5 star reception
Nice room,good beds,excellent breakfast and super staff. Will stay again
- Excellent cuisine, clean, welcoming and comfortable
- Room was lovely, staff very pleasant, easy to find (on a main route) – perfect for us. Breakfast was outstanding.
- Friendly staff, great spa, very comfortable bed and large room.
Set in the heart of the Basque province of Guipúzcoa, this modern hotel provides an ideal base to explore the scenery of this picturesque region.The Oria lies just a 500 feet walk from the train station in the center of Tolosa. It is divided between 2 buildings – one stylish, contemporary and one renovated, historic building dating from the turn of the century. This older building still retains many charming period features and is surrounded by a pretty garden.Taste the local specialties in the Botarri grill restaurant, which serves delicious freshly grilled meat and fish. You can then enjoy another Basque specialty – cider – along with other tasty regional dishes in the hotel’s own typical cider house.Leisure and business guests can both make use of the free Wi-Fi internet service which covers public areas and guestrooms.
Check in was quick & easy and the room was well furnished with white bed linen and towels. Room was nice and quiet. Receptionist was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was ample, great coffee, fresh orange juice and then a choice of one pintxos and one pastry fresh fruit and yogurt.
Downstairs restaurant was superb with one of the best T bone steak that I have ever had. The missus was convinced her sirloin was a fillet. Easy access to town, market and the local rail station.
- It is as advertised. Great location in a wonderful town. The attached bar/cafe as well as restaurant are excellent.
- Central position in Tolosa, close to historical city center. Clean a tidy room, nice shower.
- Kitchen opens long hours. Bocadillos were superb and staff really friendly and helpful.
- The rooms and cabinet dressers had ample space for 2 guests.
- Check in was quick & easy and the room was well furnished with white bed linen and towels. Room was nice and quiet. Receptionist was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was ample, great coffee, fresh orange juice and then a choice of one pintxos and one pastry fresh fruit and yogurt.
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- Such a friendly welcome.at this interesting hotel. We were so well looked after and enjoyed a lovely dinner and superb breakfast. Gorgeous views of the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely welcome, very friendly , free drink on arrival
- Bedroom was excellent. It was more like a suite as there was a small lounge too. Very quiet (our room was down a level) considering busy road outside. Josè and Monil great hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them despite our almost non-existent Spanish. Really good food too – if you haven’t tried pork cheek before then go for it!
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Very good food. Big room with a huge bed.
- It’s a really great hotel. Allthough it is situated alongside a rather busy road, the rooms are very, very quiet and equipped with a very good airco. Very comfortable room and excellent bed. On top of that, the staff was very helpfull and kind. There is no need to survh for a restaurant. The restaurant in the hotel is very satisfying. For us this hotel was a unexpected pleasant stay. We definitely will come back. Exxcellent place to stay when visiting Pamplona.
Top Hotels In Arrarats Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arrarats Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrarats Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arrarats Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!