10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arosteguieta Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Arosteguieta Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arosteguieta Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arosteguieta Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arosteguieta Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arosteguieta Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arosteguieta Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arosteguieta Basque Country:
Balneario Areatza Hotel
The Hesperia Balneario Areatza is set on the outskirts of the Gorbea National Park, 30 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Set in gardens, it features a spa and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Balneario Areatza are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have a TV, mini-bar and a desk.The hotel spa offers a range of treatments including hydrotherapy, facials and wraps. There is also a hot tub, spa and steam baths.The Balneario’s Aizea restaurant serves a range of buffet cuisine, while the Lur restaurant offers a variety of Basque dishes.The hotel has free, on-site parking for its guests. San Sebastián and Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in approximately one hour, by car.
- The staff at the bar was very nice and also the pintxos + snacks & drinks were good. The surroundings were nice for hiking.
- Big, comfortable and clean room. Very good and nice service.
- La gentillesse du personnel et sa disponibilité. Surtout au niveau du bar de l’hôtel. Le spa (pensez à réserver indication donnée le jour de notre arrivée) à part le manque d’information : obligés de demander des serviettes et personnel limite désagréable à part la jeune fille de l’accueil. Aucune indication pour les bonnets apparemment obligatoires mais non distribués.
- Habitaciones grandes y limpieza excelente .buenas instalaciones
- Un hôtel simple, bien placé pour découvrir le joli village d’Atlanta et le parc de Gorbeïa. Agréablement surpris par le dîner buffet, une cuisine simple mais originale et diététique. La chambre est grande et le lit confortable. Les soins au spa sont très abordables. Le spa petit mais complet et agréable
This design hotel features an original 13th century tower, and offers facilities such as free WiFi and parking. It has a peaceful country setting surrounded by parkland.Set within the beautiful Gorbea Natural Park, just a short drive from Bilbao and Vitoria-Gasteiz, the well-equipped Ellauri also has a convenient airport transfer service.Enjoy a restful stay in your well-lit, soundproofed rooms, which come with a spacious terrace where you can admire the surroundings.The Ellauri Hotel- Adults only’s building is composed of stone, wood and glass. It houses colorful, sophisticated interiors, including a cafe and terrace.Spend the day exploring the impressive landscapes. You can enjoy cycling, as well as horse riding and hiking.Do some quiet reading in the library. You can also enjoy delicious regional meals at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Hotel is in peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside. The proprietors are lovely and couldn’t do enough for us. We had breakfast and dinner, both of which were to a high standard, particularly dinner which we thoroughly enjoyed. Would hope to return one day.
- The room was beautiful! Beautifully designed, spacious and nice views. Large breakfast with lots of choices, also for vegetarians. Owners try really hard to make your stay a pleasant experience and they are truly nice people!
- The food was perfect in the restaurant. Room was big and comfortable with fantastic view. Good airco. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. After 30 minute drive you have a very nice hiking area.
- The owners could not do enough for us. Great peopl
The owner was quite helpful in pointing out local hiking trails. Unfortunately we were not able to go on the hikes because of weather conditions.
Dinner was very good. We had the hake. For a starter we had tuna and tomato salad. Very good but we should have asked about salads with more greens. Dessert of apple crumble was delicious but needed a bit more ice cream to come out even.
Relais du Silence Hotel & Spa Etxegana
A hotel to be experienced, the Relais du Silence Hotel & Spa Etxegana is charmingly located in the Gorbeia Nature Park. It is surrounded by lovely natural gardens.Rooms at the Relais du Silence Hotel & Spa Etxegana come with private bathrooms, with hydromassage baths. There are 7 suites, 10 double rooms and 1 single room, although more beds are available if necessary.Admire the rooms’ individual themed designs, including the Colonial, Victorian and French Provençal styles. Each room has handmade wooden details.The building has traditional, natural materials. These include brick and stone walls and wooden ceiling beams. It offers a restaurant, spa circuits, and massages, upon request.The living room is decorated with lovely Italian tapestries and mahogany furniture from the Tudor and Steward Periods.The Relais du Silence Hotel & Spa Etxegana offers disabled access, a meeting room and auxiliary services provided by management on an individual basis for guests.The hotel has special offers on packages to explore the area.
Lovely remote location overlooking valley.
Helpful staff in reception and restaurant/bar.
- The setting the staff the food the sense of peace and tranquility
- The staff were exceptional, food brilliant, location sensational.
- Very quiet and the surroundings are so beautiful! The food was excellent and the Spa was great! Very serviceminded staff and the owner was passionate!
- Great location, great staff and lots of peace and services to spend a wonderful relaxing weekend
- Lovely remote location overlooking valley.
Conveniently located next to Euba Train Station and the A-8 Motorway, Euba Hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a balcony.Hotel Euba offers a café service for drinks and snacks. There are also several restaurants just 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Decorated in neutral tones and dark wood furniture, the rooms include air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Euba Hotel is located in the heart of the Basque Country, 45 minutes’ drive from Vitoria and 50 minutes from San Sebastian. Durango and Amorebieta are 5 minutes away by car or 1 train stop away, while Bilbao International Airport is 16 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was very simple, but effective for it’s price. The room was superb, very clean, comfy and luxurious. Nice and quiet location. Free and easy parking.
A nice size room and very clean.
Very nice bathroom facilities.
Cafeteria/restaurante is convenient, reasonable prices, with a pretty simple menu. The meals I had were good.
The WiFi service worked fine (slow, only a few times).
Big and airy room.
Spacious bathroom with shower.
- It was a clean and newly renovated building with a cafeteria style restaurant and bar in the basement run by friendly local people. The man at check in was very friendly and spoke English well. The food was good and staff there were friendly and helpful as well.
- Staff friendly hotel clean good value train station across the road .If you ask they have a locked garage where you can put bikes /motorbikes .
Hotel Harrison Etxea
Offering a restaurant serving Basque cuisine, Hotel Harrison Etxea is located in Amorebieta-Etxano. Set by Amorebieta Train Station, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Bilbao.With a traditional façade, each bright room features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.Hotel Harrison Etxea is 5 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church, as well as a variety of lively bars and local restaurants. Bermeo, on the Bay of Biscay coast, is a 30-minute drive away. Bilbao Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- Charming town, Good location, Interesting Building, close to the potato
- Restaurant closed on the day of our visit. No helpful advice from staff of alternative venues. No sign of any restaurants in walking distance, locals knew of none. Eventually discovered a bar that offered hot food. The staff at breakfast time ( 7.30am ) were very surly and unhelpful. The hotel, the rooms were entirely satisfactory but the staff left a lot to be desired
- Pas grand chose nous avons été déçu par cet hôtel qui ne ressemble pas aux photos sur internet
- hôtel cosy et bien situé, très grande chambre propre et confortable, salle de bains très bien, personnel accueillant et agréable
Habitación sencilla, sin lujos, pero limpia y acogedora.
Aparcamiento en el hotel, pequeño, pero suficiente aun llegando tarde.
Hotel Konbenio is located in Amorebieta-Etxano, 11 mi from Bilbao and 26 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the garden or city. Hotel Konbenio features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Zarautz is 29 mi from Hotel Konbenio, while Castro-Urdiales is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 mi from Hotel Konbenio.
- It was in the center of the city, near to good restaurants and bars. Very quiet street. It’s got its own parking but you have to be quick. The room is big and spacious.
- a small hotel right in the centre of town with car parking . i had a small single room but the bathroom was roomy . the view was of a car park and the room lights were not very bright . the location is good straight across the road into the central square .
- Nice old-style refurbished villa in the heart of Amorebieta. Lot of atmosphere. Nice rooms but a bit dark as windows are quite small. Walking distance to restaurants, bars and the train station (25 minutes ride to Bilbao). Free parking lot outside the hotel.
- The receptionist was very nice and took time to explain everything in the hotel thoroughly. Very helpful. It is a simple and beautiful building, well-situated about 100m from center. The inside of the building has a simplistic, rustic elegance to it that is warm. The room was very comfortable and had ample space. The city itself is surrounded by hills and mountains and maintains wonderful walking and cycling paths extending outward (the path to the south wends around the river along woodland).
El trato personal y cercano.
La chica de recepción muy atenta , me espero a que llegara aunque su horario había terminado.
Hotel Santuario Urkiola – Lagunetxea
Hotel Santuario Urkiola – Lagunetxea is located in Urquiola and has a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Santuario Urkiola – Lagunetxea.Bilbao is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Santuario Urkiola – Lagunetxea.
Spacious room with a lovely view. Excellent homemade cakes!
Beautiful area for walking.
- Quiet place, friendly staff, great fields and forests to walk around.
- Great location for visiting Basque countryside. Friendly staff. Beds were comfortable and hotel is quite modern. Restaurant has good food.
- Lovely staff, very pleasant rooms especially for the very good price. Stunning views.
- La atención, el silencio y la tranquilidad, la ubicación y limpieza. La cena excepcional, y el precio, muy asequible.
- Spacious room with a lovely view. Excellent homemade cakes!
Casa Rural Etxegorri
Located in the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, Etxegorri Landetxea offers fantastic views of the Orozko Valley. Its elegant rooms come with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The rooms feature smart, modern décor and wooden furniture. Some have a hydromassage bath and others have a balcony and fireplace.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Traditional Basque dinners are also available on request.Staff at Etxegorri Landetxea’s reception can provide information about the Gorbeia Nature Reserve. There are many beautiful hiking routes in the surrounding area.With easy access from the AP68 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was amazing and the room was excellent and clean! The view is just breathtaking! I recommend it !
- Breakfast and dinners, everyday something else and all fresh where possible from their own garden , good beds, beautiful view, very nice people, comfortable rooms rooms, muy agradable
- Family-run hotel with excellent breakfast and set menu with local and fresh dishes. Served in a warm atmosphere.
- The great location at the entrance of the Gorbea park. We loved the diners with local products.
all food is home made, a bit expensive, but very good
it is a small village in front of a HUGE hill! The view is marvelous
stuff is extremely friendly, even if some do not talk english, we manage to comunicate in a mix of poor spanish (my side), poor english and portuguese (their side) and all worked very well
Gran Hotel Durango
Featuring a spa center, Gran Hotel Durango offers accommodations in Durango with spa facilities and a restaurant.Every room features a modern décor with a private bathroom with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.The Durango Sport Club & Spa by Metropolitan offers a sauna, thermal indoor pool, Turkish bath and a fitness center. A range of beauty and wellness treatments can be provided for a surcharge.You can enjoy the on-site restaurant that offers traditional food, or a cocktail with casual food surrounded by verdant lawns and an ancient magnolia tree, in the stylish Lobby Bar.Other facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour front desk.Bilbao is 25 minutes’ drive away, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 mi from Gran Hotel Durango. San Sebastian is less than 1-hour drive away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
It was quiet and restful
Close to old part of time good location
- Rooms great. Beds super comfy. Reception staff delightful.
We were upgraded to a beautiful junior suite. Entertainment was excellent. Food of a very high standard. Exceptional meal with wine in the price of E29 each. Impressive building, welcoming and obliging staff. Very good breakfast selection.
Lovely stay. Thoroughly recommended
- Lovely building with attentive staff. Hotel has a quiet, small, classy feel to it. We were able to enjoy the food in the evening and a great breakfast buffet selection, replenished regularly. There are terrace, lobby bar and restaurant menus available to cater for all appetites/budgets. The metal outside pool was good fun for the family to lounge by. The hotel has very easy road access and was a 15 minute drive from a lovely mountain view point.
- Great boutique hotel and Silvia on the front desk was very helpful and welcoming.
- It was quiet and restful
This design hotel offers free private parking, 24-hour reception and airy rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV. Located in Durango, Hotel Olajauregi is a 20-minute drive from Bilbao.The Olajauregi’s stylish restaurant serves creative modern cuisine, and also has a traditional Basque menu. The hotel has an elegant cocktail bar with a small terrace.Each room at Hotel Olajauregi features central heating and simple, classic décor. All rooms include a safe, a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is located 1,650 feet from Durango’s Art and History Museum. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and San Sebastian and Vitoria are both within a 40-minute drive.
- The staff serving is drinks and dinner were very nice and friendly
- Typical Hotel feeling, old building, dressed up like that, large comfortable room and bed, small balcony, big bathroom. Good vibe.
- Staff were great. Decor “interesting” – very black. Durango is a really nice town with a lovely atmosphere. Reasonably convenient for Asador Extebarri, which is why we stayed. Helpful local taxi driver.
- The bed was very comfy and it was a pleasant sleep, very quiet.
- enjoyed the big rooms and the town of Durango good location for our visit round the Basque area and bike race watching .
Top Hotels In Arosteguieta Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arosteguieta Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arosteguieta Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arosteguieta Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!