10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arnuero Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnuero Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arnuero Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnuero Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnuero Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arnuero Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arnuero Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arnuero Cantabria:
Hotel Posada La Robleda
Designed to look like a characteristic Cantabrian country mansion, La Robleda offers beautiful interiors, modern facilities including free Wi-Fi, and a lovely setting surrounded by gardens.This classic-style hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and for discovering the stunning scenery of Cantabria.Rooms at the Robleda are spacious and attractive, with tiled floors and wooden ceiling beams. Gaze out at the landscape from your private balcony.The hotel is a perfect refuge for reading and working. Soak up the tranquility in the library, or admire the building’s sophisticated décor.Take advantage of free private parking onsite to drive through the charming, traditional villages of Cantabria.You can make use of the Robleda’s tour desk and free Wi-Fi to plan routes across the region.
- We were made to feel extremely welcome from the moment we arrived. This is a beautiful country house, set in lovely countryside, yet near the coast, ideally placed about 40 minutes or so from Santander. Perfect for ferry travellers passing through, but well worth spending a few nights there and exploring the local region, with a very good restaurant close by at Isla, a lovely beach at Berria, and the coastal town of Santona having lots to offer.
- A very comfortable and tasteful B&B. Both room and bathroom were spacious. A very tasty breakfast. The host was very friendly and helpful although communication was difficult due to not speaking a common language. There are plenty of things to do nearby and restaurants to visit.
Friendly, most helpful host who could not have done more to make our stay a success,
Beautiful breakfasts of fruit, fresh crispy pastries, ham, cheese, homemade cake and good coffee.
Garden and indoor area for guests to relax in. Beautifully decorated throughout.
- Very good breakfast, it was a delight to enter the breakfast room to be greeted by the display. La Robleda is surrounded by beautiful countryside including a delightful riverside walk along a dedicated green way.
- The place was impecable and the owners were outstanding
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Isabel is 1,300 feet from Sable Beach in Quejo, La Isla. It offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking. The hotel is 25 mi from Santander Airport.All heated rooms have a balcony and feature tiled floors. There is a TV, safe and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available and the hotel has a café-bar and à la carte restaurant. The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service for an extra charge.
- Great location, friendly staff at check in and breakfast, which was really good. Great value for money and will certainly be staying here again when we visit Isla
- Relación calidad precio estupenda (30 € sábado en octubre). Fácil aparcamiento gratuito alrededor.
- Me gustó la ubicación, el precio, la cama comodisima, limpio, y el menú para comer o cenar por 10€
- La relación precio calidad, por 40€ no se puede pedir mas
- Las habitaciones eran muy antiguas,no estaban mal las camas de 10… Todo lo demás un 4
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Sable Beach in Quejo, Hotel Astuy offers rooms and apartments with sea views. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant.All simply decorated rooms at Hotel Astuy have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Astuy’s restaurant serves a range of Cantabrian cuisine, including seafood dishes. Cafés and bars can be found in the center of Quejo and by the seafront.Noja is 5 mi from the hotel and Bilbao can be reached in an hour by car. Santander and its ferry terminal are 31 mi away.
- This was out of season. It would be impossible to better this hotel at the price we paid. We have paid so much more for so much less elsewhere. However in the season I could imagine this being very different. Parking outside was easy. The cafe bar with easy food was all we needed so didn’t use the restaurant. Room and bathroom fantastic
We have been going to this Hotel since1998 so it has fond memories. The only thing that has changed is the Hotel which has been totally refurbished with the most amazing rooms.
The evening restaurant still offers top class seafood and Paella. The breakfast could do with improvement, most of the staff are friendly but a couple are little frosty.
- We liked ease of parking free outside property or insudevavailabke if needed which we didn’t. We liked the cafe bar which had excellent easy food alongside more traditional restaurant. Lovely staff and the accommodation just could not be better
- The bed was very comfortable the bathroom super and amazing sea and mountain views. I don’t like polyester pillows but had my own. Staff were helpful,. Ate at a small cafe restaurant nearby but the Hotel Restaurant manager spoke English and was very helpful, big carpark free out of season. Super little secluded beaches and walks nearby. Stayed an extra night as midweek no problems.
- This hotel was in an excellent location. The food and the service in the restaurant was very good.
Hosteria Los Laureles
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostería Los Laureles is located 1,300 feet from Trengandín Beach in Noja, on Spain’s Cantabrian coast. It offers a 24-hour reception and colorful rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.The individually decorated rooms at Los Laureles feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house has a communal TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria.Los Laureles is 45 minutes’ drive from Santander, where there is an airport and a ferry terminal. You can drive to Bilbao in around an hour.
- A beautiful hotel that gave a lovely break from the Camino. Room was gorgeous and loved that there was a little washing line to use out of the front window. The lady was so kind and packed our breakfast as we departed early the next morning. Nice and quiet to sleep.
- The hosts were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was good and again friendly. Would heartily recommend.
- Good position close to Santander. Free parking on site. Everything was good and the breakfast had orange juice, coffee and toast served to the table and small fresh baguettes with a good selection of other foods.
- La estancia bien, todo muy correcto en cuanto calidad precio.Cerca de la playa.
- En la puntuación esta muy claro pero la playa de Trengandin es un buen reclamo.
Hotel Isla Bella & Spa
One of our best sellers in Isla! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located next to Sable and Los Barcos Beaches in Quejo, the Isla Bella offers a spa overlooking the Cantabrian Sea. Its modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Isla Bella & Spa have carpeted floors and contemporary décor. They come with a flat-screen TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Isla Bella Hotel’s restaurant specializes in locally-caught seafood such as spider crabs and lobster. There is also a bar with an outdoor terrace.The spa features a sauna and hot tub, and a range of massage and beauty treatments are also available. The hotel has a 24-hour reception where you can hire a car or get information about what to see and do in Cantabria.The city of Santander is around 40 minutes’ drive from the Isla Bella.
- Very well located in a fantastic little resort. Quiet and very romantic. Free secure parking.
- Location, free convenient parking, clean. Very good restaurant and good breakfast buffet
- The staff was amazingly accommodating. Well above and beyond expectations.
Perfect quiet beach location. Large and comfortable rooms with great showers (and ours with sea view). Great buffet breakfast with hot food, morning goods, fruit – everything you want for a good breakfast. Fantastic food in the hotel’s restaurant, too. Friendly staff. Large and free parking area. Free water, and replenished, in hotel room
Only 40 mins from Santander city.
I highly recommend this hotel if you want peace by the beach.
The location, the parking, the staff, the breakfast, the room (good bed, 2 bottles of mineral water in the fridge, comfortable crib for baby), etc.
A really nice stay, we will come back for sure!
Hotel Las Olas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Las Olas is set right on Playa Trengandín Beach, in the Cantabrian resort of Noja, 150 feet from the center. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each room has wooden floors and simple modern design. Rooms feature a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. Some rooms offer views of the sea. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Las Olas Hotel serves à la carte meals in its restaurant, which has a seafront terrace. The hotel also offers a café-bar.Guests have free access to a games room that features a Wii console, a chimney, books, and a TV with cable channels.Santander is a 40-minute drive away, while Bilbao can be reached in under an hour. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- Although we had to wait for her to come up from the cafeteria, when she arrived the receptionist was very helpful with information about the area. There is a nice seafood restaurant attached (just as well because most of Noja is closed in late September). Breakfast was good, although there was no sign of the cooked items referred to by a previous reviewer. Amazing view of a beautiful beach from the room and public areas.
- Beautiful view from the restaurant. Nice breakfast.
- great location. lovely dining area a. friendly ataff
I booked this hotel for my husband and two friends we all enjoyed our stay and would love to go again. The receptionist spoke English which was a big help.
All the staff there were helpful, friendly and courteous. The lady who cooked our breakfast to order was very obliging and always tried to please us.
Clean comfortable rooms which were freshened daily. We had a balcony with a side sea view. Good value for money. The hotel restaurant and bar was a really nice place to be with beautiful sea views The fish tapas was definitely above average and scollops gorgeous. We would love to go again
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is fine and very well located but would benefit from AC in the rooms
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is set next to La Cava Estuary, on the beautiful Cantabrian Coast. The simply decorated rooms have a private balcony.Hotel Villa’s functional rooms have tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom, with a hairdryer and toiletries.At low tide, guests can access the open-sea beaches or the village of Noja, while Cabarceno Nature Reserve is 19 mi away.The hotel has a restaurant, and there is also a café with a large outdoor terrace.Hotel Villa is located in a peaceful area, surrounded by gardens and trees. Santander Airport is 25 mi away, while Santander city center is a 45-minute drive away.
- On the other hand the only friendly, helpful and english speaking were the african female staff.😀
- The location next to the beach. Family orientated, basic, friendly , typically Spanish.
- The rooms were basic but clean. Location was amazing – right next to a sandy estuary – we could swim from just outside the hotel at high tide.
- I liked the fact that the beach was right by the hotel.
- Location, right on the beach and short walk to shops etc
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering views of Isla Bay from its beachside setting, Alfar Hotel features rooms with balconies. Guests can benefit from an indoor swimming pool.Each room at the Alfar has simple décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom. Most offer views of the bay.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Alfar’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available. During the summer months, the hotel’s terrace offers live music.The hotel is just 19 mi from Cabárceno Park, while the beaches at Laredo and Castro-Urdiales can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Pedreña Golf Course is 20 minutes away.Santander is 22 mi from the hotel. You can drive to the Soplao Caves and Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum in just over an hour.
- Near beaches just few steps 🙂 helpfully staff , car parking
- Location, by the beach. It is a little bit noisy but it pays off
- The staff were extremely helpful and eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. the manager Jorge, went out of his way to ensure that the Rugby Challenge Cup Final was shown on TV in the Bar/cafeteria, although Rugby is very much a minority sport here in Northern Spain. very good value for food & drinks also, excellent.
- Very frlendly staff, helpful and really going the extra mile to help! Nice and big room
- The view is fantastic and there are good viewing points near the hotel.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Campomar is located on the beachfront in Isla, on Cantabria’s Green Coast. It features an outdoor pool with sun terrace, à la carte restaurant, 33 ft² of gardens and wonderful sea views.All of the rooms at the Campomar have satellite TV, heating and a balcony. All are en suite and offer a hairdryer.Free WiFi is provided in public areas at the Campomar Hotel and there is also a free internet point. Other facilities include a children’s swimming pool, minigolf and table tennis.Parking is free at the Campomar and Santander is just a 45-minute drive away. Guests can borrow bikes and organize activities at the 24-hour reception.
Great looking pool and sun area.
- Piscina,chill out todo en general,enfrente la playa.
Good breakfast, very near an excellent blue flag beach across the road with lifeguards. Hotel had free parking. There was a nice swimming pool next to a small but decent bar with chill out seating. Nice location for a sun downer. Our room had a balcony overlooking beach and the room had a Jacuzzi bath. The location is very popular with the Spanish and we saw hardly any other nationalities. It was within a short drive to Noja, which also had lovely beaches and many more bars/ restaurants.
I think hotel Campomar is a real gem and a great location for a family beach holiday.
- The hotel is situated in quite place and has own territory of enough size. There are some entertainment points: table tennis, gaming machines (suitables for childs) and bouncy castle. Also there are two swimming pools on the territory. Beach is in front of the hotel. So it’s very good place for family stay. I would definitely stay here again.
- Amazing location and extremely helpful staff. Food was plentiful, fresh and very good value for money.
- Excellent location.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Olimpo is located on a 56 ft² peninsula in Isla, a 5-minute walk from the center, with direct access to 2 beaches and the seafront promenade. It offers an outdoor pool, a sauna, a gym, a tennis court, and a boutique shop. Free WiFi and free private parking are provided.Each of the rooms at the Olimpo has a private terrace with views over the beaches of Isla and Noja. All are air conditioned and feature a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy wonderful views of the sea from the gastro bar-café and terrace at Hotel Olimpo. The restaurant serves seafood specials and local produce vegetables.In July and August the hotel offers live music or DJ and a nursery for children. There is also a boat that takes guest for free to la Playa La Barrosa Beach.
- It seems most of the rooms have a balcony, used ours to admire the views of both the countryside and the beach. Beds comfortable, and the breakfast had both continental and English styles. Lots of choice.
- Excellent hotel with good facilities, but a little tired here and there: chair covers were sometimes not the cleanest and many of the sun loungers by the pool were mouldy; but our stay was at the end of the season and these minor points were no surprise. A good power-wash would not be amiss! Overall it was great value for money and we would definitely stay there again.
- Location was great, reasonably priced and the restaurant was pretty good. The breakfast buffet was adequate with proactive and courteous staff and there were 2 coffee stations which helped avoid the dreaded queuing/unnecessary gathering around of guests
- Hotel clean comfortable and spacious, with very friendly and helpful staff. We particularly enjoyed evening meal in bar area and excellent breakfast. Swimming pool excellent, but beach disappointing in that one had to cross a stream to access the main beach, You could paddle across the stream at low tide, but it would be too deep as the tide came in. There was a rowing boat to cross the stream, but we did not use it. Perhaps we should have asked at reception! Apart from beach access, we would thoroughly recommend Hotel Olimpo
- Breakfast very good,location excellent, staff very attentive.Room maids wonderful,please give our thanks room 219
Top Hotels In Arnuero Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arnuero Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arnuero Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arnuero Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!