10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arnego Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnego Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arnego Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnego Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arnego Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arnego Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arnego Galicia:
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte is located 30 minutes’ drive from UNESCO World Heritage Site, Santiago de Compostela. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and a free gym.Air-conditioned and heated, the rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and include a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property’s spa offers a variety of treatments, including wraps, massages and facials. The thermal circuit features an active pool, dry sauna, steam bath and several types of showers.Hotel Vía Argentum has a snack bar and a restaurant offering a range of cuisine. Packed lunches are available on request.Vía Argentum is located in the small town of Silleda and close to its exhibition center. The area is good for hiking, fishing and horse riding. The hotel offers guided hiking excursions.
- Modern, spacious, large hotel with generous rooms and good leisure facilities. Excellent breakfast.
- The room was very clean and spacious and the food was good (but expensive) at the rooftop restaurant.
- Clean hotel. Average Spa .Not sure management know what they are trying to achieve!
- Excellent and very helpful staff, from the time we arrived ’til the time we left they couldn’t do enough for us.
- Hotel elegante que dispone de un personal cercano y amable y cuyas habitaciones están limpias y cuentan con un mobiliario moderno.
Hotel Carlos 96
Hotel Carlos 96 in Melide features 1-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Carlos 96 also feature free WiFi. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 35 miles from Hotel Carlos 96, while Lugo is 32 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Family run hotel and the son could not have been nicer or more helpful. Just a couple of hundred metres off the Camino on the edge of Melide. Good value for two tired pilgrims.
- We loved everything here.. the staff were so friendly and helpful. They were so welcoming and really made our stay so pleasant. The pilgrims menu was lovely and very good value. Breakfast the next morning was amazing too. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of space too. Just really lovely cheerful staff. This was one of my favourite places I stayed on the camino.. 11 out of 10! 🙂
Position start of town on busy road, but not too noisy.
Great breakfast included.
Sunroom handy to spread out a bit, and dry some washing.
- The owner took great care of us as we checked in soaking wet. He also is English speaking which was delightful. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Located right off the Camino which was a bonus after a long day of walking. Staff checking us in were great – very personable (and funny). Room was clean and beds were comfy. No ac so we slept with windows open which was fine except for the dogs who barked through the night! Son of the owner studied in London and he helps run the place. He spoke English which made it easier to get recommendations for restaurants. Very generous tapas. We would stay here again.
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
This spa-hotel is located in the heart of Galicia, in the Ulloa region. Surrounded by forests and with a restaurant, it offers a unique, relaxing experience.The Oca Rio Pambre consists of a main building and 2 round stone buildings with thatched roofs. Free WiFi is featured in the rooms.The spa takes its water from a thermal spring. Here you will find a hydromassage bath, swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and many different treatments.The Oca Rio Pambre has been built according to the principles of sustainability. For this reason it uses materials such as wood, stone and slate. It also has a bar-café.Hotel Oca Rio Pambre is just 1.7 mi away from one of the Santiago pilgrimage routes, and 5 mi away from Palas de Rei. There is free onsite parking.
- Staff at reception and restaurant were very friendly and always willing to help. The environment in which the hotel sits is very remote in the middle of a forest, perfect to relax and disconnect from day to day busy lives
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- Entorno muy bonito para estar en contacto con la naturaleza. Menú del restaurante bastante bien. Personal muy amable. Limpieza.
One of our top picks in Silleda.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the Hotel Ramos. The hotel is in Silleda, 16 miles from Santiago de Compostela Airport.The hotel is in the Pontevedra region of Galicia. Nearby route AP-53 offers easy access to Santiago de Compostela.Free private parking is available near the hotel, subject to reservation.The Hotel Ramos offers simple rooms with a TV, telephone and heating. They have a spacious bathroom.The hotel’s bar-cafe serves breakfasts, sandwiches, small meals and tapas.
- We stayed at Hotel Ramos during our Via de la Plata. The location was close to the camino, near the church, and in the city (for access to restaurants and other amenities). The staff was very courteous and helpful. Our specific room (corner) was spacious, comfortable and clean. The small bar and cafe were convenient. A great value compared to other places we’ve stayed along the camino.
- Super friendly staff, beds were comfortable, they have a restaurant on the ground floor & there’s a cafeteria across the street, very quiet area.
- Location of the hotel was excellent. It was within walking distance to two supermarkets and lots of little cafes. Although the Staff have limited English they were exceptional especially when I arrived after walking 3 hours in the rain. Although there is no temperature control on request the staff turned up the heating so the room could get warm and I could get the ‘chill out of my bones’. Shower is great and water temperature just right. Double room very comfortable.
- A wonderful 3 nights here. Room comfortable and clean. Very kind helpful staff.
- Very nice couple run this comfortable property. Room was comfy and quiet and laundry services were available and reasonably priced. Nice stop before Oseira Monastery on the Camino.
Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas
Located in LalÃn, Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas has a shared lounge and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An Italian breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas, while Ourense is 36 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Good value for money. Had all the things needed for our stay.
- Young woman who checked me in was excellent. She covered cafe, restaurant, and hotel and still provided good service. Room was fine for a break from the Camino Santiago. Nice bathroom and good sized room.
- It was very quiet and clean. It was a big well ventilated room and the bed was very comfortable. The attached bar served great coffee. The inclusion of breakfast in the price of the room and the cost of the menu of the day meant the whole stay was really great value. It was also very near a section of an alternative and beautiful camino which meant we could easily get back to the Via De La Plata.
- Very near the old centre of the town. A helpful receptionist.
- Atención del personal. Cafetería moderna y agradable. Bañera con hidromasaje en la suite y habitación amplia y tranquila
The family-run Hotel Villanueva is located within a 5-minute drive of the center of Lalin, midway between Lugo, Ourense and Santiago de Compostela. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a TV, sofa and fridge, and some have a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a bar and buffet-style restaurant, specializing in meat dishes and homemade desserts. The wine cellar has over 300 types of wine and cava. The hotel also has a TV lounge, reading room and convention room.
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago. Hotel is on the route. The staff was friendly. The room was decent, although the ceiling in our room was slanted and my sister hit her head pretty hard. If you’re tall, I recommend asking for a room without a slanted ceiling.
- My last night in Spain (I was taught “beuno camino” by the nice check-out girl) travelling solo by bike, this hotel was beyond what I could have wanted. I arrived after 9pm to a “no fuss, no problem”,. The bed very comfy (high-quality memory foam) and rooms so clean, including a deep bath/instant hot water to soak tired cycling legs. But it was the pleasant friendly and genuine nature of staff and particularly the owner I liked as I went down to enjoy the most terrific local salad. The food is superb. Many thanks.
- We received a wonderful welcome from Andrea who was on Reception. We were cycling the Via de la Plata, and our bikes were quickly secured. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and we had both lunch and dinner at the hotel. The gambas were some of the best we’ve ever tasted! We needed an early start the next morning and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. This is a brilliant stop for those on the pilgrim route to Santiago
- Fijne kamer, met een goede verwarming!We konden het heerlijke gevarieerde ontbijt mee naar de kamer nemen.Het restaurant was prima!Aardige, enthousiaste eigenaars en personeel.We hebben heerlijke dagen gehad.
- Muy buena relación calidad precio, el trato muy familiar y agradable.
Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza
Surrounded by the Galician countryside, Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza is 5 minutes’ drive from Lalín and 30 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. It has air conditioning, free internet access in rooms and free parking.The rooms have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. They also have heating, mini-bar and safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza has a fitness center and spa with sauna and Turkish baths. It also offers a range of massages and treatments. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel has a restaurant that serves local dishes and a café serving tapas. A lounge bar is also available.Set in the center of Galicia, the hotel is just 1,650 feet from the AP53 Motorway. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Room and garage were spacious and in general more than adequate.
The rooms are huge and clean. The bed is massive and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Although we had no communication issues but in a 4* hotel I`d expect staff speaking better English.
Spa facilities are kinda basic but they have everything to relax and enjoy the hotel.
We had half board. The food was great in the restaurant and the variety was good. They do gluten free meals.
- Room was very comfortable and had everything needed for our stay. Spa was awesome. Very relaxing. Could only go at set times which was a bit of a shame but nothing major. Had a large selection a breakfast and would recommend the half board option as the dinner was great also.
- IT is in a good location for where we needed to be.
- All amneties were up to standard and the people were nice and the staff was very corteous
Hotel Restaurante America
With easy access to the AP53 Motorway, this hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The restaurant at Hotel Restaurante America serves characteristic Galician food. There is also a café which serves drinks and light meals.The America has a pool table and darts board, and there is also a children’s playground. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The Hotel Restaurante America is around 40 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Rías Baixas Estuaries. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very clean, comfortable and the staff provided a very nice breakfast, good facilities in the bar and outside the hotel, just 20 minutes to Santiago and the airport. Excellent value for money
Good location for walkers on the Camino.
The hotel will arrange a pick-up or suggest a local taxi number to pick up from a nearby stopping point.
- Cumple las espectativas, la situacion, el comedor es agradable y tiene menu y un amplio aparcamiento.
- Het bijbehorende restaurantje is geweldig. Zeer godkoop. En echt een spaans gevoel…
el personal muy atento.
la ubicacion estupenda.
el comedor muy bien
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, HOTEL ARZÚA is located in ArzÃºa. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from HOTEL ARZÚA, while Lugo is 41 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Very comfortable hotel.
Friendly, helpful staff.
I’ll stay again.
- I really loved the size of the room and the large windows with the view overlooking the mountains and country side. The room was very quiet and the breakfast was one of the best. The rooms was also exceptionally clean and the bed very comfortable.
This hotel is new and well finished.
Super comfy beds and great showers.
This was my best stop over on the Camino.
Very good value and very happy with my stay.
- Property was right on El Camino. Staff was very helpful. Great value with included breakfast. Had real eggs at breakfast.
- Convenient spot on the main road into the town. Modern and comfortable. Laundry facilities were much appreciated. Very good breakfast included.
- Very comfortable hotel.
Set 250 feet from the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and a 30-minute drive from the city, Hotel Suiza is located just outside the village of Arzúa. It features a restaurant and a garden.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Suiza has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have heating and a desk.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Galician cuisine in the Suiza’s restaurant. There is also a bar and an attractive terrace.Arzúa has a picturesque setting in the Galician countryside, less than 9.3 mi from Portodemouros Lake. Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 19 mi from the hotel.
- Very friendly staff, it seemed like 2 ladies ran the show all by themselves, always obliging and friendly
- Premises, services and staff are excellent. Breakfast was great. A nice well kept garden invites to a leisure reading in the afternoon of a long walk.
- Good location, though outside the town. Camino de Santiago is few minutes away. Food is ok.
- staff were quite capable… I was so comforted and cheered by the glass of water with sliced lemon the staff granted me right after my 30 kilometers walking….
- Staff was great… Same ladies worked the night before and the next day and they work very hard. Thank you 😊
Top Hotels In Arnego Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arnego Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arnego Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!