10 Best Hotels To Stay In Armonk New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Armonk New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Armonk New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armonk New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armonk New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Armonk New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Armonk New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Armonk New York State:
La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport
La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport is located in Armonk, 28 miles from New York City and 28 miles from Queens.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bronx is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Armonk, and Secaucus is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The disability shower was clean and wonderful. TV and wifi great Breakfast ready before 5:00
Suttle good only they make it sytop at center and i had to lug 3 bags and a dog over to the airport. If you have multple heavy bags go with a taxi
- How close it was to Cancer Institute, and breakfast was good.
- My accommodation was a king room. It was roomy, clean, and comfortable. The internet connection was fast and easy to access with no password needed. The air exchange unit was updated and the air quality, temperature, and air flow, were easy to control, and change, as needed. The breakfast was acceptable, if not exactly a banquet, (hard boiled eggs, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, breads, juice, coffee). The location is right off the highway and easy to access and the staff is accommodating. I would absolutely stay here again, if the price was similar to what I paid this time.
Windows can open for fresh air.
Breakfast pretty good.
- Excellent parking, cleanliness and staff. Room was very spacious and well equipped. Really liked the waffle machines at breakfast.
- The disability shower was clean and wonderful. TV and wifi great Breakfast ready before 5:00
La Quinta Inn & Suites White Plains – Elmsford
A continental breakfast is available at this Elmsford hotel. A fitness center and indoor pool are available for guest use and rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Central Park is a 30-minute drive away.Cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites White Plains-Elmsford. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.In the woodlands of Westchester County, guests can enjoy a business center for their convenience. A 24-hour front desk is also available at the White Plains-Elmsford La Quinta Inn & Suites.LaGuardia International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The castles of Westchester are just a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The heater made so much noise alll night and there was construction going on until late right above my room. This was very distracting especially since I was there for an exam.
- The waffles were great. My room had a king bed and was really big and comfortable. The size of the room was also a plus. I din’t feel cluttered.
- Tatiana was the best she mad sure my stay was great love her…id only come back because of her she’s the best.
- The room was dirty, with hairs on the dressers and in the bed. there was disgusting dried up food spilt all across the top of the fridge. Ther were people standing in the doorway smoking pot and cigarettes. There was what appeared to be urine all over the entry to the hotel. The stay was terrible and I want a refund.
- Clean room, very comfortable. Easy access to train station.
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County offers accommodations in Mount Kisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bronx is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco, and Stamford is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County.
- Rooms were fine. Food was good and staff was very accommodating .
- Very large room, with standard chain hotel comforts. Fine location for our needs.
- Bed was very uncomfortable , loud Air Conditioner over priced
- The restaurant in the Holiday Inn was excellent. The staff was very polite and the food was wonderful.
- The Front Desk Staff always helpful – as well as the Food & Beverage Staff.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford
One of our best sellers in Stamford! Located just off Interstate 95, this Stamford, Connecticut hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor swimming pool. Cove Island Park is 3 miles from the hotel.A flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in every guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford. The rooms are decorated in bright colours and have an en suite bathroom and a coffee machine.Guests can access free Wi-Fi at the Stamford La Quinta. Laundry facilities are provided for convenience. A continental breakfast is available every morning.The on-site City Stamford Diner serves American cuisine and offers room delivery.Shopping at the Stamford Town Center is 2 miles from the hotel. The Rye Playland Amusement Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Amenities/price is the reason I booked this hotel
- I like the location and the friendliness of the staff that made my stay comfortable.
everything was good except the mattress on the sofa bed
it was super n
- Staff was helpful and friendly (specifically Michael)
- It was close to my Family in the Bronx and it was right next to the bridge that takes you right into Manhattan in 2 minutes.
Hyatt House White Plains
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Hyatt House White Plains is located in White Plains in the region of New York State, just 22 miles from New York City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Brooklyn is 26 miles from Hyatt House White Plains, and Queens is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 3.1 miles from Hyatt House White Plains.
- The staff a Turkish couple were so lovely and very welcoming! They are a credit to your hotel
- The rooms are big, very convenient when travelling with children. The kitchen is fully equipped. The outside area is nice.
- Spacious room and I liked the layout where the bedroom is separate from the living room.
- Location of hotel was ideal for our stay. The room was plenty big for the 6 of us… and so was the price. Clean rooms, hotel staff very nice. Would definitely stay here again!
- The restaurant was excellent. The extra living room made it easy to share the room. Nice kitchen amenities. Bed and linen good. Staff very nice and tried to be helpful.
Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown
Located just off I-87 and less than 5 miles from downtown White Plains, this Hampton Inn features a spacious outdoor pool and deck. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A spacious window and a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV are provided in the modern rooms of Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown. A coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs and French toast is served each morning at the White Plains Hampton Inn. Snacks are also available at the on-site convenience store.Guests are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and a TV. A business center and guest laundry facilities are also available.The Hampton Inn Tarrytown is less than 2 miles from the Historic Hudson Valley site. Yankee Stadium is less than 20 miles away.
- Nice people. Pretty spaces. Clean and newly decorated. Easy access off highway. Some highway noise from room. On steep hill so view was nice, but parking a little scary. Nice breakfast included. Bathroom roomy and clean, with lots of good hot water!
- This is our 4th time staying at this hotel. We like the location, the friendly and helpful staff, the room and the nice delicious breakfast.
The eggs were like gravel. There was construction and mess.
But overall – fine.
- Breakfast always hot and ready with everything from eggs to oatmeal to waffles and on and on.
- The staff went above and beyond, they were fantastic!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County
This hotel offers daily buffet breakfast, a fitness center and rooms with a sofa bed. Free parking and free Wi-Fi is available. Westchester Mall is 6.4 miles away.Springhill Suites Tarrytown offers rooms with luxurious bedding and furniture. All rooms have cable and pay TV, as well as a work space with ergonomic chair.The hotel’s daily hot breakfast includes a variety of American dishes. Snacks and cold drinks are available at the 24-hour mini-market.Playland Park and Pool is a 25-minute drive away from SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh. West Point Military Academy is 33 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was horrible not real eggs and not real sausage.
- I loved The pillows they are amazing the room is spacious and clean
- The staff was great and the rooms were so awesome! The prices are reasonable as well. Overall great stay and I’m planning on staying many more times.
- Very organized traffic flow at breakfast line and tables were wiped clean after someone left.
- The Breakfeast was outstanding. Had one of the best breakfast in a hotel. Very surprised . I heard people going nuts over the selection. Clean rooms and comfy bed.
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
In a residential area of White Plains and a 40-minute drive from New York City, this Westchester hotel has an indoor pool with whirlpool and rooms with free cable TV. Wi-Fi service is also available in rooms.The rooms at Renaissance Westchester Hotel are decorated with light colors and have a spacious work area and modern bathroom. Amenities include a tea/coffee maker, ironing facilities and a flat-screen TV with channels like HBO and ESPN.Guests at the Westchester Renaissance Hotel can dine at Hive Living Room + Bar featuring American cuisine sourced from local ingredients and a cozy atmosphere. Activities on site include a volleyball court, outdoor fire pits, bocce ball and tennis courts.The Renaissance Westchester Hotel is 10 miles from Kykuit, the Rockefeller Estate, 10 miles from Washington Irving’s House, and within 5 miles of multiple golf courses.
- EASY TO ACCESS FROM MAIN HIGHWAY, PROPERTY WELL KEPT, INTERIOR OF HOTEL DECOR IS GREAT/CLEAN. WE HAD THE PLEASURE OF APPROX 5 INCHES OF SNOW WHILE VISITING OVERNIGHT, PLOW TRUCKS OUT IMMEDIATELY AND HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL LEAVING UPON CHECKOUT. ANY EMPLOYEE AT THE HOTEL WE INTERACTED WITH WERE VERY ENGAGING AND NICE. WE WILL BE BACK TO THE FACILITY. THANK YOU.
- The Scenery was beautiful,a quick getaway then back to reality
- very quite, staff was helpful but not overwhelming
- Comfortable bed and pillows, clean shower and bathroom, very helpful and friendly staff, super warm indoor pool
- This hotel is right off the highway, rooms are spacious and comfortable. This is a very large hotel and we like the location.
Crowne Plaza Stamford
One of our top picks in Stamford.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Crowne Plaza Stamford offers accommodations in Stamford, just 31 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Queens is 29 miles from Crowne Plaza Stamford, and Bronx is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Clean and comfortable.
- The staff was rude and unprofessional. They tried kicking me out on check out day at 10:30am. When I asked for a late checkout they asked me to leave immediately.
- Room was large, comfortable, clean and bright (our view of a big concrete car park was disappointing though). Bathroom was great with a nice walk in shower. Breakfast was fine.
- Great customer service by employees, the entire hotel was very clean from the moment you walked in until you entered your room. The hotel seems very well ran and great pricing for a short leisure vacation.
The staff was very helpful!
It was local and close to shopping
Crowne Plaza Hotel White Plains-Downtown
Located in White Plains in the region of New York State, 21 miles from New York City, Crowne Plaza Hotel White Plains-Downtown features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 26 miles from Crowne Plaza White Plains-Downtown, and Queens is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 3.7 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel White Plains-Downtown.
- All the staff were accomodating – the front office, security, restaurant, room service. It has all the amenities and located in a business district, beside the Westchester Mall.
- Alyssa at the front desk was very accommodating and understanding. Definitely raised the bar for front desk service with her attention to detail and customer service.
All of the staff were very responsive, friendly, courteous and carried out their job duties very well.
I like that they remembered my name.
- The staff were lovely and accommodating. The room was clean and all I needed. The blanket wasn’t that comfortable but overall good experience.
I did like everything! The room, the staff, the hall, the parking….nothing to complain about.
It’s necessary a particular mention to the front desk clerk “Jaqueline” which was so kind and professional beyond the my expectations, answerin all of my questions and satisfying the needs I have had!
Top Hotels In Armonk New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Armonk New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Armonk New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Armonk New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!