10 Best Hotels To Stay In Armentia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Armentia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Armentia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armentia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armentia Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Armentia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Armentia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Armentia Basque Country:
Hotel Zenit Jardines de Uleta Suites
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.This modern and stylish hotel is located in one of the nicest residential areas in Vitoria-Gasteiz, and provides suites with views of the surrounding gardens.Just 25 minutes’ walk from the city center or six minutes by car, and sitting directly in front of a bus stop, the Jardines de Uleta hotel has an unbeatable location.Each of the suites comes equipped with a spacious lounge and a dressing-room. You can also enjoy local cuisine for lunch at the à la carte restaurant.Jardines de Uleta also has free internet connection, so you can keep up to date with your emails. Private parking is available for an extra charge.The Mendizorrotza Stadium is located 2,300 feet away from the Hotel Zenit Jardines de Uleta Suites.
- Meeting and events staff members + food, since it was for a wedding.Everything but the reservations department.
- The room turned out to be a suite, it was huge! The hotel was really close to the football stadium.
- Meeting and events staff members + food, since it was for a wedding.Everything but the reservations department.
- Nice just out of town studio hotel easy parking great views over the city and a very easy cycle or walk down into the middle of the city
- Clean comfortable and very spacious rooms. Breakfast average.
Apartamentos Jardines de Uleta
Featuring free WiFi, Apartamentos Jardines de Uleta is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, 1.9 mi from the city center. It offers facilities such as a terrace and a fitness center.The accommodations features a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. A microwave and refrigerator are also offered, as well as a coffee machine. Bed linen is provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. The property also offers special diet menus.Bilbao is 42 mi away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 8.1 mi from Apartamentos Jardines de Uleta.
No reviews yet.
Silken Ciudad de Vitoria Hotel
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.The modern rooms at the Silken Ciudad de Vitoria are set around an impressive lobby and charming interior garden with seating areas.Silken Ciudad de Vitoria is 6.2 mi from Foronda-Vitoria Airport and just 1,000 feet from Vitoria Train Station. The Basque Contemporary Art Center is 10 minutes’ away by foot.Rooms include a flat-screen TV and modern décor. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Vitoria Restaurant serves innovative traditional cuisine. Tapas and light meals are available from the cafeteria.
- Peace, comfort and luxury after terrible stay at Eurostar’s hotel in Andorra!
- We liked the room, the staff, the bar and the coffee shop. The hotel was a great place to relax.
- Excellent location for visiting the old town, dinner and breakfast were excellent, very good value for money
- Excellent location for exploring the historical centre of Vitoria-Gastiez.
Very good location a short walk thru’ a shady park to the old town. Quiet, good facilities, helpful staff, good breakfasts and easy parking facilities.
Made our stay in Vitoria a great success. We loved the historical old town
and the possibility to visit the very interesting surrounding countryside.
Hotel Gorbea is just 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. Set in gardens, it is a 10-minute walk from San Martín Park and offers free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Gorbea Hotel have TV and a work desk. Rooms have tiled floors, and a private bathroom with a bath and shower.There are bus stops for the city center within a short walk of the hotel. You can also find numerous shops, cafés, restaurants and a sports center in the surrounding streets.Parks including Zabalgana, Prado and Armentia are also located nearby.
- The room was OK, the staff was friendly and it was very quiet during the night despite the fact that it was the first day of the Fiesta.
El poder aparcar en la puerta
- Facil aparcamiento. Calefacción y agua caliente perfecta!
- Tiene una gran relación calidad-precio. Muy bueno para alguien que tenga que pasar una o un par de noches en Vitoria. Muy calentito, para el frío que habitualmente hace en esta ciudad. Y aunque no es un hotel moderno, está bien.
- Me gustó la privacidad que ofrece el hecho de que todo sea automático
NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria Hotel
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria has an ideal setting in the heart of Vitoria. It offers stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar.The Canciller is set in Florida Park and offers views of Vitoria Cathedral and the Basque Parliament. At the other side of the park is the Plaza de la Virgen Blanca and the city’s Medieval old town.Rooms at the Canciller Ayala Vitoria are spacious and elegant, with parquet floors. They all come with a pillow menu and a free safety deposit box.The hotel’s Quejana restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a selection of characteristic Basque cuisine. There is also a cafeteria offering a variety of snacks. The 24-hour reception offers room service and currency exchange. The hotel features spacious meeting rooms for events or conferences.
- Location was great, close to the city center and all the possibilities to visit Vitoria in a short walk.
Good position only short distance from main shopping area
Food was excellent
Room had everything you need
- Staff all great. Very nice hotel, great room and beds were the best ever. Great location, a thoroughly enjoyable visit.
- Great position next to the park and close to town centre
- Location, next to a lovely park & with beautiful views of the town. Friendly professional staff. Good restaurant.
Gobeo Park Hotel
Conveniently located on one of the main routes into Vitoria-Gasteiz, this modern hotel stands out for its stylish, minimalist design and chic, on-site restaurant.The Gobeo Park is well located for business guests visiting the nearby Daimler-Chrysler center and other businesses in the center of the city, just 5 minutes away. For vacationing guests, the hotel can be used a base to explore the countryside around the nearby Zadorra River and the stunning Basque landscape beyond.Enjoy delicious gourmet cuisine in the Gobeo Park’s Zapiron Restaurant, which provides a spacious, fashionable setting for your meal.Business facilities include 2 large conference rooms, supported by state-of-the-art services.
- Comfortable bed. Good room. Very good food in the cafeteria. Restaurant not open.
- It’s a business and tour party hotel but has big rooms, nice staff and is relaxing. The cafeteria is also good.
- This was a modern hotel, inexpensive and the room was spacious. This is fairly unusual nowadays and came as a pleasant surprise. The staff were helpful and the adjoining restaurant was reasonably priced, with a good selection of meals.
- All staff were very helpfull ,food cheap and cheerful,no complaints.
- For a stopover an excellent place to stay. Extremely large room.
This comfortable, small hotel is located 20 minutes’ walk from the historic center. It offers a pretty garden, a restaurant with a covered outdoor terrace and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Araba’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms are soundproofed and feature garden views. All include a TV, safe, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the long-established Araba Restaurant offers regional, market dishes and set menus. Events and functions can be catered for and there is also a bar area.The hotel is 1,000 feet form the Señora de Dolores Parish Church. Buses to the city center pass 150 feet away and Vitoria Cathedral and the Basque Contemporary Art Museum are 2.2 mi from the Araba.Hotel Araba offers private parking for a charge and is 5 minutes’ drive from Vitoria Bus and Train Stations. Bilbao is 40 mi away.
- the bathroom and bedroom were excellent plenty of towels and soaps.nothing
The hotel, room etc, the service and the breakfast were excellent. Practically new.
About 2.3 Km from the center makes for a nice walk. Came back by bus.
- Quiet, clean, nice spacious rooms, friendly staff, underground parking, central, they offered us breakfast due to the lack of A/C
Hotel bedroom very nice and comfortable.
Secure parking underneath hotel with direct access to reception but paid extra for this.
- Everything: Its service, staff & modern furniture. Very comfortable, too
Hotel Achuri is located in central Vitoria, 7 minutes’ walk from Virgen Blanca Square and just 350 feet from a tram stop. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms include a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.The Achuri has a shared TV lounge with sofas. There is also a drinks machine in the lounge.The Achuri is set in the old town and is a short walk from Santa María Cathedral and Vitoria’s Modern Art Museum. Vitoria-Gasteiz University is 5 minutes’ walk away.There is a tram stop 350 feet away, and the train and bus stations are within 5 minutes’ walk.
- Staff was very helpful, helped us with parking. The room was nice and spacious, good bathroom and great shower.
- The host was very kind. Very nice accommodation in center! The car ca be parked nearby in a Park house or on the street.
- The room and bathroom was clean. The localization is good, close to everything. The staff was very nice.
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
The hotel is in the middle of a very lively town, a parking garage close by.
The interieur of the rooms are a bit dated, but very clean.
Cheap and cheerfull!
The location of the hotel.
The simplicity of the room.
AC Hotel General Alava, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
This stylish, contemporary hotel lies on the main central street of Vitoria-Gasteiz, beside the congress center of this conveniently located city in the Basque Country.Spend a comfortable night’s sleep in your chic guest room at the AC Hotel General Alava. Here you will find smart decor complementing luxury, modern features such as varied pillows, a mini-bar and a special cold-light reading lamp.Start your day with the delicious breakfast served in the avant-garde dining room. Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the on-site gym. Then, finish off the day with the tasty options offered by the 24-hour room service.Business services include 5 meeting rooms and specialist catering. Free WiFi is provided trhoughout the hotel.
- The location was great – easy to park but still close to the historic center. The hotel was very nicely decorated- modern, but comfortable, and the rooms were very big. The shower was great as well!
- Rooms were great. Nespresso machine and tea-making facilities.
- very comfy bed ; friendly staff- good advice about pincho bars.
- location to center was good. 10-15 min taxi from Main train station
- Very friendly receptionist who spoke excellent English and was extremely helpful.
Hotel Centro Vitoria
This hotel is located in central Vitoria-Gasteiz, just 3 minutes’ walk from Virgen Blanca Square. It offers simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Most of the rooms also have air conditioning.There are many restaurants in the surrounding streets.Vitoria’s Train Station is a 5-minute walk from the Centro Vitoria. Vitoria Airport is a 20-minute drive away, and you can drive to Bilbao in around 45 minutes.
The property is very central, very close to the historical centre. Excellent for a short weekend stay.
Basic but you got good value for money. The room and the beds are comfortable.
- Perfect location in centre of Vitoria with convenient parking nearby.
- It really well located, the room was spacious and they have an elevator
- Good clean practicak rooms at a good price. Good location.
- Excellent central location, room adequate for a 2 night stay in a city centre. Good shower.
- The property is very central, very close to the historical centre. Excellent for a short weekend stay.
Top Hotels In Armentia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Armentia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Armentia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Armentia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!