10 Best Hotels To Stay In Armentera Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Armentera Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Armentera Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armentera Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armentera Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Armentera Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Armentera Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Armentera Galicia:
Set in a tranquil location in the Salnés area, 1,650 feet from Monasterio de Armenteira, La Pousada is a Galician inn well-integrated with the surrounding landscape. It features a pool area with a garden and a solarium and spacious and bright rooms with a terrace. There is free WiFi available throughout.Boasting contemporary décor and wooden floor, all rooms have a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. All are fully adapted for disabled people.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.La Pousada Armenteira is 9.9 mi from Sanxenxo and 20 minutes’ drive from both Vilanova de Arousa and A Illa de Arousa. Pontevedra is a 30-minute drive away. Meis Golf Course is 4.3 mi away.
- Good experience overall, very nice breakfast. Big room and very modern facilities.
- I loved the stunning modern architecture and warm ambience of this recently opened hotel. Beautifully landscaped, located unobtrusively on the outskirts of a small town, it is also close to the Camino way, ideal for pilgrims who want a break from walking. We stayed two nights. On the second night the hotel manager set up a table for us so we could relax with a wine and enjoy the jamon, bread, cheese and wine we had purchased earlier. The breakfasts were very good.
- An unexpected gem; a modern place out of character with the surroundings, but not in a bad way.
- Hugo was super charming, nice and helpful to our group of pilgrims. We loved the pool after a long long ass day of walking !
- Very comfortable and quiet location. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Quinta de San Amaro
Located in the lush vales of Meaño in the unspoiled countryside of Pontevedra, Hotel Quinta de San Amaro offers picturesque rural surroundings.Guests receive a free trip to a winery that produces the region’s famous Albariño white wine. The trip includes a tasting session.Meaño is ideally positioned on the side of a valley with outstanding views of the Salnes Valley, where the scenery is dotted with vineyards that produce Galicia´s famous Albariño wine.There is an array of activities and places to visit. The hotel is just a short drive away from the coastline which features some of the best beaches due to its crystal clear waters and fine white sand. From the city of Vigo a boat can take you to the Cies Islands, where you can find a natural park and visit what has been voted one of the best beaches in the world.
- Restaurant is excellent for breakfast or dinner. Owner, Nacho, super helpful with planning visits to surrounding towns, wineries, and restaurants. Lovely territorial views from the pool and terrace and restaurant. Beautiful, redesigned old world feel, with very comfortable rooms.
- Everything, we travel a lot, and it was probably one of the best stays ever. Staff is so helpful and friendly – Nacho even organised wine tasting for us at Mar de Frades and the hotel even offered it to us! The restaurant is outstanding where you can try a mix of traditional galician food with modern touch (they offer you vegetarian options as well, not always easy to find in Galicia) and the bodega offers you a big range of delicious galician wines. The rooms are very clean and stylish with attention to every detail – from the balcony you can see the sunset. The whole Quinta offers precious details like an Horreo with glas where you can relax or read like you never have before. The pool is out of this world with the views and the home made cocktails you can taste, the service of every employee too. We will be coming back for sure.
This is the type of hotel, which is a travel experience of itself. We stayed 4 nights there and some days, we were just enjoying a glass of wine, the views, the pool and a good book.
Main highlights: design, rooms, hosts, location, views, pool, restaurant. It is just so cozy and beautiful, you don’t want to leave.
This is a truly amazing hotel and it was one of the main highlights of our 2 weeks trip in Galicia and Asturias.
- Quirky hotel with nice rooms, location and pretty setting. Expensive stay but comfortable. staff very helpful when you could find them.
- Nacho the host is so helpful and kind, the cooking class and wine tasting he arranged were also superb!
Located in the heart of the beautiful Rias Baixas coastal region, this bright modern property is ideal for a family break in the sun.Relax beside the outdoor swimming pool in the hotels garden before enjoying a meal in the cafe bar. The surrounding area offers many options for a family day out.The historic town of Combarro, a famous destination for artists, is only a 10-minute walk away and the beach is just an 2,400 feet stroll from the hotel. Further afield you can visit Sanxenxo, Vigo and the wonderful O Grove peninsula.The hotel also features WiFi internet access, so you can keep up to date with your emails.
Combarro Hotel you may see in every corner of this hotel the love and care the owners give to what they do
- The hotel was spotless and the breakfast was good. The front desk staff told us of a medieval, Gaelic festival of which the night we stayed was its last night. We took the suggestion to attend it and had a wonderful time. The townspeople were dressed in costume, there was a falconry exhibition, traditional Gaelic country dancing, and a jousting skills exhibition complete with horses, lances and spears.
- the hotel is new and the furniture is nice, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was great. There is a 24h reception and available parking, we have been given information on how to get to the little town and a map. The breakfast was great and the double glass window are surely let you sleep great 🙂
- Spotlessly clean, very friendly and helpful staff, lovely breakfast and a short walk into Combarro. Nice pool & garden area. Very good value for money.
- Nice stay on my Camino trail. Friendly staff & comfortable room. A good all round hotel.
- Combarro Hotel you may see in every corner of this hotel the love and care the owners give to what they do
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Xeito is located in the center of Combarro, in Galicia’s beautiful Rías Baixas region. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with great views of the Pontevedra Esturary.The rooms at the Xeito feature central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the estuary.There is a café serving drinks and traditional Galician dishes. The hotel also has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. Car and bicycle rental are also available, and there are also computers for guests’ use.There is free covered parking for motorbikes and bicycles.The popular seaside resort of Sanxenxo is 15 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Vigo Airport in around 30 minutes, and Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away.
Luis was super friendly, caring and helpful. They do a great job with his wife.
Location is great, room with a nice sea view, laundry available, big terrace to use.
- The staff was super helpful, truly went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable at their hotel and helped with reservations to ensure my success on Camino de Santiago.
- Quiet hotel, comfy double bed, electric fan, double windows and very clean. The staff are friendly and there are facilities to do hand washing and hang it out.The location is superb: one minute walk from the amazing old centre.a
- Staff were amazingly friendly and welcoming. They were also very helpful and informative. Breakfast was good and the food/drink reasonably priced. Overall, excellent.
- Close to nice village. Very thoughtful staff. Lovely view
- Luis was super friendly, caring and helpful. They do a great job with his wife.
Hotel Rural Campaniola
Offering views of the countryside surrounding Campañó, 3.1 mi from Pontevedra, Hotel Rural Campaniola features a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool set in lovely gardens. Its stylish rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Rural Campaniola has modern décor. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom. Some include a private terrace.The Campaniola’s restaurant serves Galician cuisine, made with fresh local produce. Guests can enjoy countryside views from the hotel’s elegant bar and terrace. The extensive gardens include a play area for children.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, diving and cycling. Meis Golf Course is 5.6 mi awayCampaniola is within a 20-minute drive of the beautiful beaches at Sanxenxo, Chancelas and Lourido. There is easy access to the AP9 Motorway and Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- This was a lovely hotel, clean rooms, excellent helpful staff, good food..
- The food portions were ENORMOUS! So peaceful and beautiful to be in the countryside. A bit off the traditional Camino path, but worth the walk for the beauty.
- Nice hotel in small place.Comfortable room with balcony!
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds, Quiet rooms. Free Bikes!
- Friendly staff – most helpful. Incredible vale for money
This pleasant hotel is located in Poio in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden with hammocks and a sun terrace, 10 minutes’ drive from Pontevedra.The spacious, heated rooms at Hotel París feature scenic views, wooden floors and free Wi-Fi. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom and some also offer a balcony.The hotel has a lounge area and a snack bar with a BBQ, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a pool table, darts and tourist information is available.The París Hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of many beaches. Areas and Silgar Beaches are 12 mi away. The Meis-Fundacion Monte Castrove Golf Resort is 15 minutes’ drive away.Hotel París offers free private parking and is 1.6 mi from Campelo Marina. Vigo is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santiago de Compostela can be reached by car in 45 minutes.
- Room was more like a room and a half plus a balcony area. Very comfortable for the price. Breakfast, although rather simple, is nonetheless adequate.
- A zona da piscina e as hamacas, nos meses de bo tempo fóra do verán. O baño era amplo. Cuarto cómodo.
- On our trip to Santiago, we came by bus to Pontevedra and walked to this hotel. We booked it, because it has rooms with more than two beds (for the pupils) and a pool. That was perfect. One of our pupils celebrated his birthday. So we could make a pool party. It was possible to buy pizza from a pizza service, so we had a nice evening at the pool, a good night in big rooms with comfortable beds and a typical spanish breakfast in the morning. Good adress for pilgrims, even if the hotel is a little out of the way. We will come back!
- very helpful staff! / ¡personal muy servicial!
- Nice environment. Swimming pool from 8 to 22h. No restaurant but plenty of Just Eat points
Hotel Liñares is a country-style hotel located just outside O Convento, in Pontevedra. This small hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, views of the sea and mountains, and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Liñares are spacious and offer simple, functional décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully-equipped private bathroom. All accommodations offers impressive views.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in its café-bar. There are a range of restaurants and bars in the center of Pontevedra, which is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The nearest beach is approximately one mile from the hotel. Local activities include hiking and there is a golf course around 20 minutes’ drive away.
The rooms are super clean and the beds are great.
The owner is so helpfull and kind and tried to help us in every way possible even though we couldnt speak a word of spanish.
The breakfast is outstanding with so many choices; fresh fruit, pie, scrambled eggs.
- Great location with a very nice vieuw! The owner is very friendly. The room was big with a great bathroom. Wish we had stayed longer!
- Quiet, clean hotel with helpful friendly staff and ownrers – good breakfast
- nice warm place hosts are fantastic, you will enjoy it. beatiful views, everything nearby.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- The rooms are super clean and the beds are great.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This is a charming rural hotel located in the heart of Rias Baixas in an area with delightful neighboring beaches that are accessible on foot.Its 9 rooms are all exterior-facing and have been carefully designed to provide visitors with maximum level of comfort.Its countryside location allows guests to enjoy multitude of outdoor activities close to nature.
Helpful reception service
Tasty eggs for breakfast…:-)
- Rosi was outstanding. Her way of helping was amazing and very useful. We had our own house separated from the main house and everything was brand new and perfect. We enjoyed a lot and we highly recommend it to everyone.
- Great place in the countryside by the sea, it felt like a proper country home. Lots of attention to detail in the decor and just very homely. Our room overlooked the pool and the sea. The staff was adorable, super friendly and caring when my partner got a bit ill and I asked for tea. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and the bathroom big and with a massage bath. The breakfast buffet was delicious and you could also get cooked breakfast on request. It’s an easy walk to the beach and there is a path that takes you to the nearest bar and restaurant without having to take the main road. The beach is very nice.
- Amazing views, very welcoming friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, spacious room and a really big bathroom! Cozy atmosphere.
- A particularly warm welcome from the owner. She was always most helpful
- Helpful reception service
Hotel San Carlo
Set in beautiful ornate gardens, Hotel San Carlo is located within the natural setting of Del Salnés Valley, in the Pontevedra province. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a terrace. Surrounded by vineyards, the San Carlo Hotel offers free private parking and free WiFi in all areas.The bright rooms have heating and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms come with a private balcony with views of the gardens, the swimming pool or the vineyards.Guests can take different hiking routes from the hotel, and the Meis Golf Course is 6.2 mi away. Sanxenxo is only 10 minutes’ drive away, while O Grove is 8.7 mi away. La Toja Island is 20 minutes by car.
- Staff is kind and very sympathetic. Swimming pool is very good for kids. Very calm place.
- The place was super calm and the pool was bigger than in the photos. Everything was extremely clean.
Local muito tranquilo, ideal para famílias com crianças pequenas, localizado numa aldeia, onde podemos entrar em contato com a natureza circundante e usurfruir de uns belos banhos na piscina. A poucos kms de várias praias e perto de O Groove e Sanxenxo. Staff muito simpático e bastante disponível. Bom pequeno almoço e para quem queira fazer outras refeições existe um restaurante a cerca de 700m que pertence á mesma gerência com vários grelhados a preços bastante acessíveis.
No geral uma experiência muito boa, sem dúvida a repetir.
Relación precio \calidad muy bien.
El trato del personal tanto en recepción,restaurante,piscina y la tranquilidad del entorno
La cama muy confortable junto con las sábanas y almohada como en casa
Hice una foto desde la ventana de mi habitación a las nueve de la mañana para enseñar a mis amigos y conocidos
Salí del hotel encantada una pena que al tener el hotel lleno solo pude alojarme un día
Hotel San Juan II
This peaceful 3-star hotel is located in Galicia, just 1.9 mi from Pontevedra and 9.3 mi from La Toja. All the rooms in Hotel San Juan II have either mountain or sea views.The rooms in Hotel San Juan II have a private bathroom with hairdryer, LCD satellite TV, and a workdesk.San Juan II hotel has a bar and a restaurant that serves local dishes and where guests can find a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries each morning.This hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a tour desk. There is a laundry and ironing service. Free Wi Fi and free parking is available.
- This was probably the cleanest hotel that I ever stayed in. It was off season so there were very few guests and the restaurant wasn’t open but the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Todo me pareció bien en relación calidad-precio. El hotel bien un poco old-fashion pero a mi me gusta así y lo agradezco.
- Excelente hotel, el señor Antonio inmejorable anfitrión, el desayuno, las habitaciones, la ubicación, 100% recomendado
- La adaptabilidad en la reserva que tuvimos que cambiar por cuestiones personales.
- Cuarto e baños amplos. Atenderon ás nosas peticións.
Top Hotels In Armentera Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Armentera Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Armentera Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Armentera Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!