10 Best Hotels To Stay In Armañanzas Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Armañanzas Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Armañanzas Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armañanzas Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armañanzas Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Armañanzas Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Armañanzas Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Armañanzas Navarre:
Latorrién de Ane Hotel
This attractive country house is located in the Navarran village of Mués, 25 minutes’ drive from Logroño. It offers charming, rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Latorrién de Ane provide a free transportation service for pilgrims between Los Arcos and Mues.The air-conditioned rooms at Latorrien de Ane feature stylish, rustic décor with wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Located in the former wine cellar, Latorrien de Ane’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a country-style café with a fireplace.Public swimming pools can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the Latorrién.Pamplona is a 40-minute drive away, and you can drive to Vitoria in around 55 minutes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in this wine-producing region.
- Everything was full booked in LA, so this was an option. It’s outside of everything but its cosy. Clean and spacious rooms. The girls who work here should have a medal, they were so friendly and service minded. If I ever have a company with stuff I would like to have stuff like this.
- The staff was exceptional, went out of there way to help us find accommodations for the next night, place was beautiful
Close to Los Arcos they picked me up and dropped me off
Food was excellent and very comfortable
- Room was lovely, Egyptian bed linen, old wooden furniture, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend.
Very highly recommend,
Great rooms, service, staff and breakfast
Palacio de Pujadas Hotel
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Palacio de Pujadas is a converted 16th-century building in central Viana in Navarra. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish, and has a traditional wine cellar with local wines. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the Hotel Palacio de Pujadas’ 24-hour front desk can suggest things to do nearby, including various walking routes. Logroño is 5.6 mi from the hotel, and Pamplona is 55 mi away.
- Right on the Camino, which we were walking. Rooms quite nice, would be happy enough to stay there again.
- Lovely building, great ambience, very cosy and comfortable!
- Overall good but the young lady who checked us in was very rude.
- Great location! Clean! Excellent restaurant with local specialities. Try the beans!
- Very stylish. Great service. Good value. Lovely spot.
Hotel Villa de los Arcos
The Hotel Villa de los Arcos is located in Arcos, next to the A-12 motorway between Pamplona and Logroño. It has free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.All of the modern rooms in the Villa de los Arcos have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathrooms.The hotel has a luggage store, as well as petrol pumps and a small shop. It is also happy to help organize tours of the local area. A free shuttle service to Plaza del Coso in Arcos is available on prior request.There is also a large, modern bar-café serving fixed menus. It is open from early until late each day, and also has a terrace.Hotel Villa de los Arcos is less than 1.2 mi from the town of Los Arcos, and the Circuito de Navarra racetrack is less than 0.6 mi away. Logroño, in La Rioja, is about 19 mi away. Free shuttle bus for pilgrims from and to the town are offered subject to availability.
- Big room, great shower, lifts, on site shop, food in restaurant (after winning over the bar man who was initially very offish; could have been that the football was more interesting). Great little lounge areas we could sit and socialise.
- Great place to aim for from Bilbao ferry to begin a tour of Spain at large. Rural but close to Los Arcos which has plenty of attractions for a short stopover. No complaints about the hotel at all. Dinner in the cafeteria was wholesome and inexpensive.
Motorway petrol station hotel
2km out of town. Room ok . Bar ok staff very nice. Cleaners were tops.
- Having said what I didn’t like – it was quiet and the host was very very helpful. If you are walking the Camino it’s a bit far out of town. The taxi is only 6 euros.
- They taxied us into town in the morning and the food was exceptional
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping center offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Logroño and city’s convention center.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business center and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- The hot breakfast was very good. The food was plentiful.
- Staff excellent,accommodation excellent, taken aback with the ability to view but not be viewed very clever and affective. Overall would come again access to mall amazing, next time I’ll be travelling alone on a motto it should be ideal?.
the bedrooms were excellent and could not be faulted
the staff were excellent and very helpful
we did not have breakfast but it looked good value
our car was safe with 24hr monitors underground and overground
Excellent easy access underground parking. Friendly staff and excellent choice of breakfast and evening buffet.
Great position if you are passing through as positioned out of town.
- Staff, cleanliness, location near supermarkets, easy parking. Reasonable price, apart from the breakfast.
This modern, 3-star hotel is located on the outskirts of Logroño, capital of the famous Rioja wine region.Comfortable and spacious guestrooms come furnished with cool wooden flooring. All are covered by a free Wi-Fi internet service. Other on-site conveniences include free parking. Business facilities include meeting rooms with ample natural light.The Malvasía Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings you can choose from a range of 60 different dishes from the surrounding region, all made with the finest fresh, local produce.
- All required facilities were here. Breakfact vey good. Helpful staff.
- Beds very comfortable and large, also plenty of space in bedroom
- 5 mins from motorway, friendly staff evening meal good plenty of selection for breakfast and the room very clean.
- The room and bathroom were clean but the window in the bathroom wouldn’t close and it led out to an outdoor staircase.
- clean, modern, helpful front desk Especially Ms Pilar . well supplied bar\restaurant.
AC Hotel La Rioja, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Logroño.The modern AC Hotel La Rioja is set near the River Ebro, in Logroño. It has Turkish baths, sauna, and free WiFi throughout. There is also a free fitness center.Rooms in the hotel all have mini-bars, air conditioning and satellite TV. They also have a work desk and a bathroom with bath and shower.The 24-hour AC Lounge offers newspapers, plasma-screen TV, computers and printers. It has a varied menu including salads, main dishes and desserts.The AC Hotel La Rioja is 15 minutes’ walk from Logroño’s center 1.2 mi from the railway station. La Rioja University is just 1,650 feet away.
Really friendly hotel.
I had no complaints whatsoever and will certainly return
- Comfortable and clean – decent wifi and good food albeit with few choices
15 mins walk into town
Car parking outside on street
- Lovely room. Very good room service with excellent food.
- Nice room, secure parking, great breakfast and a gym
- Really friendly hotel.
Hotel Residencia Isasa
One of our top picks in Logroño.Hotel Residencia Isasa is located in central Logroño, 7 minutes’ walk from the famous Laurel Street. Located on a pedestrian street, it offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Rioja.The Santa María La Redonda Cathedral is around 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. With good access to the A-12 and A-68 Motorways, the hotel is just over an hour’s drive from Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport.
- It was very central and close to the bus station.
- Just great. Close to city center but away from noise that can last till 6:00 am.
- staff were very very helpful and pleasant. great location. very central. great cafeteria for breakfast just across the street.
- Nice hotel, good location not far from city center. Very helpful staff. The room was basic but comfortable and really clean. Beautiful city!
- Central location and basic needs let. Staff very helpful.
Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja Hotel
One of our top picks in Logroño.Featuring a fitness center, Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja offers rooms in Logroño, a 4-minute walk from Laurel Street. The property is close to Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations, Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and La Rioja Museum. The property is 1,650 feet from Logroño Town Hall and 1,950 feet from International University of La Rioja.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can use the wellness area including a sauna.Staff at the accommodations are available to provide guidance at the 24-hour front desk.Riojaforum Conference Center is a 16-minute walk from Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja, while Saline Spa is a 17-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the hotel itself felt quite luxurious. We particularly enjoyed the small but lovely spa area and the incredibly comfortable bed. Honestly, I almost asked if I could purchase the pillows, they were that comfortable.
- Really comfortable room in such a lovely city. Trip down Calle Laurel a fantastic memory
- Very comfortable and within easy distance of the park to walk along the River, the old town & many great Tapas bars. Great breakfast!
Nice large room, comfy bed, and great shower.
Breakfast was very good too.
In a good area in old town, but because of narrow streets etc, had to keep curtains closed as houses opposite only about 5 metres away.
Not their fault though!
Staff were super helpful.
- Lovely modern hotel in the centre of the old town. lots of bars restaurants close by.
Hotel Calle Mayor
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Located in a former 16th-century mansion in Logroño’s historic center, this design hotel offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Parque del Ebro is a 2-minute walk away.Hotel Calle Mayor’s air-conditioned rooms feature parquet floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a mini bar, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. Some have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is available. The hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the lively Calle San Juan and Calle del Laurel streets. Here you will find many restaurants and characteristic tapas bars and sidrerías.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and there is a modern library-lounge with newspapers. Staff can provide more information on sights and activities in Logroño and the Rioja region.Electra Rioja Gran Casino is next to the hotel and Riojaforum Conference Center and Auditorium is a 15-minute walk away.
- This is a high standard modern hotel in the old part of the city.
- Modern with great facilities. Large clean, comfortable room located right in the old city. Quiet location and a great nights sleep.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the room was very spacious and modern and the breakfast was lovely. Would definitely recommend.
- There was nothing not to like. The accommodation is superb value for money
- LInens were soft and immaculate. Hotel is very clean. Front desk extremely helpful. Great shower.
F&G Logroño Hotel
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Set next to the River Ebro in central Logroño, F&G Logroño offers a cafe-bar, 24-hour front desk and a spa. Rooms feature flat-screen, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The F&G Logroño has an impressive central atrium, with original stone arches and a glass ceiling. Each stylish room has central heating, a minibar and a laptop safe.The F&G’s cafe-bar serves regional cuisine and has an extensive list of Rioja wines from the hotel’s own wine cellar. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.The F&G’s spa features a sauna, hot tub and offers a selection of treatments, including massage. There is also a gym on site.Santa Maria de la Redonda Church is just 1,150 feet from the hotel, while the Riojaforum Conference Center is a 15-minute walk away.
- Quick check in, and friendliness of reception staff.
- Very comfortable hotel and convenient for an evening stroll around the bars
- Everything felt clean and location was well situated
- Welcoming even at the late hour we arrived without a reservation.
- Right on the Camino. Very helpful staff. Clean and efficient.
Top Hotels In Armañanzas Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Armañanzas Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Armañanzas Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Armañanzas Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!