10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arlington New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlington New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arlington New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlington New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlington New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arlington New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arlington New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arlington New York State:
Days Inn Poughkeepsie
Within walking distance of Vassar College and close to other area attractions, this Poughkeepsie, New York hotel offers a free daily breakfast as well as pet-friendly accommodations.On-site at the Days Inn Poughkeepsie, enjoy working out in the fitness center or relaxing in the indoor swimming pool. Free wireless internet access and in-room coffeemakers are also provided.A short distance from the Poughkeepsie Days Inn is the Culinary Institute of America and the FDR Library. West Point Military Academy and the Vanderbilt Mansion are also within driving distance of the hotel.
- They are kind. I arrived late nigt and they extened check out time one more hours.
They brought me the extra blankets I asked for very fast.
The heater in the room was very efficient. I could turn it off during the night to avoid the noise and it kept the room very cozy all night long.
- Great staff, convenient location & clean smoking rooms .
- The best thing about this property for us was its proximity 2 my mother-in-law.
- ONLY THING IT DIDN’T HAVE EGGS IT WAS A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel is located in Poughkeepsie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.New Paltz is 9 miles from The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, and Kingston is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 45 miles from The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel.
- room service was excellent – good view over hudson
- Room (king) was of a good size and bed was reasonably comfortable.
- I liked that there was a hot breakfast but was disappointed in the selection of items. I was provided a discount since I was attending an event at the hotel. View from 6th floor was decent, was able to see the bridges and art center.
Everything from the staff to the room to the food.
The entrance light to our room was out , it was pitch dark. I had to leave the door open, so I could run bathroom light on to see.
I called front desk, they sent someone up right away ?? . 5 Star ⭐️
- Comfy bed, especially the pillows. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie
Metro North Poughkeepsie Amtrak is 2.2 miles from this Holiday Inn in New York. An outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and warm accents are offered.A fridge, microwave and coffee facilities are available in each room at the Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie. All rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. The rooms are furnished with wood furniture.A hot breakfast buffet with cinnamon rolls, muffins, eggs and fruit is available at Poughkeepsie Holiday Inn Express.Locust Grove Samuel Morse is a 9-minute walk from the hotel. The Culinary Institute of America is a 10-minute drive away.A well equipped gym is offered at the hotel. Guests also have access to the business center with fax and photocopying services.
The front desk manager on duty on arrival was very friendly and helpful.
We did feel as if we were the only people actually staying at the hotel that wasn’t a local which was a bit weird.
Hot chocolate at the front desk and the cookies were good.
Pleased that we could use the printer when needed for our train tickets.
The room was very clean and the king size bed extremely comfortable.
Excellent facilities in the room.
Very good breakfast selection.
Check out time 12 noon highly appreciated.
- Very close to Vanderbilt and Roosevelt properties.
- I love the spa suite with the 3 Flat screen tvs and the comfort and the bed and the view. Hospitality is top notch.
- The pool was a nice size ( although being above it was loud) outdoor seating very nice too.
- The front desk manager on duty on arrival was very friendly and helpful.
Courtyard by Marriott Poughkeepsie
This hotel is located in Poughkeepsie, 26 miles from the Stewart International Airport. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with cable TV.Rooms at the Courtyard Poughkeepsie include a seating area and a large work desk. They come equipped with free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, evening cocktails and Starbucks beverages. The 24-hour Market also sells snacks, cold beverages, microwave meals and beer and wine.Franklin D. Roosevelt’s home is an 11-minute drive from the Courtyard. The Vanderbilt Mansion is less than 10 miles away.
- Large rooms and great staff. Bistro in the lobby is very convenient if you are pressed for time.
Upscale.calm, relaxing ambiance at lobby.
Pool beautiful and inviting.
Staff, especially night desk staff, Fiona? Very accommodating.
- They allowed us a early check in when we came in from a red eye flight! Helped alot
- Asked if they could check us in early for our wedding so we could get ready they did and they upgraded us!! The hotel is clean and quiet which I love
- We were told breakfast was not included. We bought Starbucks coffee and left.
Residence Inn Poughkeepsie
This Poughkeepsie hotel offers accommodations with kitchens just one mile from the Locust Grove: Samuel Morse Historic Site. It offers a sports court, game room and lounge with fireplace.All guest rooms at Residence Inn Poughkeepsie have a well-equipped kitchen with fridge and stove-top, as well as a dining area. Wi-Fi is free in hotel rooms, as well as hotel public areas.The Marketplace, Residence Inn’s self-serve market, is open 24/7 and stocks snacks, sandwiches and beverages. A complimentary breakfast is also served each day.Guests have free access to the hotel’s gym and indoor pool with whirlpool. The sports court can be used to play volleyball or tennis.The Poughkeepsie’s Residence Inn is 8 miles from the historic home of Franklin D. Roosevelt. The Culinary Institute of America is 4 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The kitchen had dinnerware & silverware & cooking supplies.
- The place is clean, well-maintained, doesn’t feel like a road side hotel/motel. Like my room and like how it was set up.
- The rooms were clean and spacious. We had 2 bathrooms, which is imperative when traveling with teenagers!
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower felt great. The room was pretty clean!
Good stop for business or family. Pool, jacuzzi and small fitness, all fine. Rooms generous and well-appointed.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poughkeepsie. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Paltz is 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie, and Kingston is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very clean and well kept. Rooms roomy beds comfortable overall good place to stay.
- The rooms were decorated very nice and the king size bed was cozy. The breakfast they served was good.
- I like that the rooms were clean and very comfortable
- Good location. Nice room and bathroom. Ok workout room. Clean.
- Clean room, firm mattress. That’s all I need in a hotel room.
Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie
Located in Spackenkill in the region of New York State, 11 miles from New Paltz, Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Poughkeepsie is 3.9 miles from Hampton Inn Poughkeepsie, and Kingston is 20 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful and the breakfast excellent
- Breakfast included a variety of selection and was very good. I’ve never seen my Grandson eat such a good breakfast! Yogurt, cereal, waffles and orange guava juice! Scones were a nice touch! Ice water with lemon and fresh fruit available in the lobby was nice too! Comfy bedding!
- That the room was clean and comfortable for me and my kids. And that you could get cookies before bed that was very nice.
- Easy to get to, plenty of parking, clean rooms, excellent complimentary breakfast, friendly staff, restaurants within walking distance.
- All that you can expect from standard Hampton Inns
Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites at the Falls
One of our best sellers in Poughkeepsie! This charming hotel offers free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast every morning. It features an on-site fitness room and is just 3 miles from Vassar College.All rooms at the Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites at the Falls include a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, an en suite bathroom and a refrigerator. They are styled with contemporary decor and dark wood furnishings.Guests can enjoy the scenery from the outdoor terrace. Fax and copy services are available in the business center and the front desk is available 24/7.McCann Memorial Golf Course is just 3.7 miles from this hotel. The Barvadon 1869 Opera House is a 10-minute drive away.
- The falls are right by the hotel with a beautiful view anytime.
- Terrance and Jamie gave excellent customer service during my stay!
- The rooms were great. The person at reception and the housekeepers were great. Breakfast stewards were helpful. for the short time we were there we felt welcomed.
- Stephanie was great! Room was very clean,staff was friendly. Close to my destination at CIA.
- The young woman who checked us in was amazing! The motel was fully booked, yet she was the only person on duty. That meant that she had to be at the front desk and at the bar at the same time. She whizzed back and forth efficiently and cheerfully, always with a smile on her face.
Americas Best Value Inn Highland-Poughkeepsie
This hotel has rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Poughkeepsie, which features shopping and dining.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi are standard in rooms at the America’s Best Value Inn Highland-Poughkeepsie. The rooms also include light wood furnishings and floral beds.Highland-Poughkeepsie Americas Best Value Inn provides a free continental breakfast daily. The on-site café serves lunch and has in-room delivery service.Guests are provided with access to the 24-hour front desk. The property also has some smoke-free rooms.America’s Best Value is 2 miles from the Walkway over the Hudson. The Eleanor Roosevelt Historical Site and home of Franklin D. Roosevelt are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Broken down dingy motel. Heat was not on in room when arrived. took 3 hrs to warm up. I arrived on a single digit temp day. Really???? I suppose, what can you expect for the price. I have a higher tolerance for this kind of hotel, but would never put my family there.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice shower. Good fridge. Staff extra helpful.
- the room was clean and quiet. it neighbor had an adorable little dog that we hear back maybe 3b times usually when we went outside of it too to smoke a cigarette and we’re lie enough to deal the dogs attention. bagels and bites is also right on the other side of the office for a great breakfast.
- Warm and friendly service. ..great customer care and satisfaction. ..I will stay there again….and again. …I lover it
- Bed was so so comfortable. I didn´t sleep so well like here long time ago. Thank you. Personal was very nice and helpfull.
Super 8 Highland NY
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Highland NY offers accommodations in Highland, just 6 miles from New Paltz.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is an ATM and shops at the property.Poughkeepsie is 2.9 miles from Super 8 Highland NY, and Kingston is 13 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 48 miles away.
This facility is clean and it is very quiet. I feel very safe staying there, especially since I travel alone.
Coffee is very good.
The price was excellent. The room was pretty good but we needed the couch bed also and that was broken. I did report it and they said “oh we noticed that hasn’t been replaced.” They had a roll-away-bed but a wheel was broken on it which made it a little hard to push. Overall place and breakfast was acceptable.
It is located on a section of the road where you had to drive down a bit and make a u-turn to get to it.
- Comfortable and excellent value. The village of Highland, two lights down the highway, has an excellent Italian restaurant, Vineto.
- The front wbd staff Shanell the Manager and Cody and Gordan .. Exceelwnt
- Well I booked my room just to have my card get charged ok I haven’t even checked in that’s one second get to hotel someone has checked in my room how can you put me in the room that suppose to be mine and you have someone else in there so you swi
- This facility is clean and it is very quiet. I feel very safe staying there, especially since I travel alone.
Top Hotels In Arlington New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arlington New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arlington New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arlington New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!