10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arlington Heights Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlington Heights Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arlington Heights Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlington Heights Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlington Heights Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arlington Heights Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arlington Heights Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arlington Heights Ohio:
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati
Just off Interstate 71, this hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden is 7.5 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the deck is offered to all guests. A bar is on site and the front desk staff is available 24/7.The Cincinnati Art Museum is just 7.5 miles from the Cincinnati Days Inn. The University of Cincinnati and Reeves Golf Course are both around a 15 minute drive away.
- The location was 7 1/2 miles from University of Cincinnati. The affordable room was were clean with microwave, refrigeration & coffee maker were very handy. The continental breakfast had simple offering of coffee, tea, cereal, bread, muffins & apples (optional 5 – 6 fast food restaurants in area). The staff was professional and courteous. I will return during the summer on vacation and when moving my student to UC.
- The staff was very nice and pleasant. There are really good food options outside of the hotel, so that was nice and convenient.
- The location is easy on and off to downtown Cincinnati, without the traffic and high price! W frequent Bogarts for shows and have stayed here several times due to its location and price!
- The overall experience was terrible. Dirty sheets dirty pillow cases. Pubic hair was in the bed when I pulled sheets back. There was blood on the mattress cover. Bathtub dirty. In general there was a terrible smell in the hallway and the room I ended up in.
- We didn’t find out until checkout that the hotel was actually full despite our booking. They put us in a suite at no extra charge. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows were just as amazing. I almost forgot I was staying in a hotel.
Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati
One of our best sellers in Sharonville! This Ohio hotel, located 10 miles from Cincinnati Zoo, features a heated indoor pool. Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati offers spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Each room provides a work desk and seating area. There is also a coffee maker and hairdryer. Rooms with sofas are available.The hotel offers a business center and meeting facilities. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay.Golden Tee Golf Course is 3 miles from Cincinnati Baymont Inn & Suites. Kings Island Amusement Park is 12 miles away while Newport Aquarium is 16 miles away.
- The bed, having fridge/microwave convienent. Parking accessible to the door and close.
- tv, bed. didn’t like hotel at all. will never return there. froze in room, heater sucked, no hot water, very rude room cleaner in morning, no heat in hall way. wouldn’t suggest this place to any one. 0 degrees outside and don’t turn heaters on in rooms if unoccupied. reason for very cold room I was in.
- The staff was helpful. And the location was pretty good
- Very clean indoor pool, the vending machines were well stocked, great parking.
- Front desk staff was going extra mile to make sure we had a great experience,I am a muslim scholar and I was visiting mosque near the hotel,I requested Prayer rugs and Copy of the Holy Book Quran but they did not have at the front desk,I will be frequently traveling and staying at same property ,I hope next time they will have a prayer Rugs and Copy of the holy Books Quran just like every room has A copy of Bible.other than that i had a great time ,we enjoyed the breakfast and we were given extra time to check out which we really appreciate .Staff and facility was very clean and nice.I’LL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY .
Days Inn Sharonville
Days Inn Sharonville is located in Sharonville, 14 miles from Cincinnati and 13 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Chester is 3 miles from Days Inn Sharonville, and Mason is 7 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 22 miles away.
- Television,refrigerator,microwave was all functional.
- Worst hotel ever!!!! It was scary and gross and smelled!!! Seriously looked like something out of a horror movie!
- Dirty. Dirty. Dirty. Found a sock, panties, and shorts under our bed
- Most horrible stay of my life!! No hot water, TV not working, alone on a hall that reminded me of a horror movie! Doors ajar, some with no locks. Outside door had lock broken off. We did not stay for the entire time for which we’d paid in advance. Would never stay there again.
- Great people and great staff great price on the room was very clean
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash
Located close to Interstate 71, this Blue Ash hotel features a microwave and refrigerator. Kings Island Amusement Park is 8 miles away and St. Xavier University is 10 miles away.Cable TV along with a work desk are provided in each traditionally decorated room at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash. Coffee-making facilities are also included.A snack center is provided for guests along with complimentary coffee in the lobby. A USA Today newspaper is also available daily.Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark are a 20-minute drive from Blue Ash – Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast.
- Room was quiet, stayed warm on the chilly night. Bed was large and extra pillows
- The check in was easy and the room was pet friendly. The staff member was friendly. This Red Roof was located conveniently to all my business needs.
- The web said there was breakfast. There is no breakfast.
- It’s an old motel (updated here and there), and I had little interaction with the staff, but it suited my needs as a place to crash.
- Convience to family and interstate. Restaurants nearby.
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North/ Sharonville
This Sharonville hotel is just off I-75, a 20 minute drive from downtown Cincinnati. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi.LivINN Hotel Sharonville features a microwave and mini-refrigerator in each guest room. Some rooms offer a full kitchen.Guests can use the business center at the Sharonville LivINN. A 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking are also available at the hotel.The Sharonville Convention Center is next to the LivINN. Kings Island amusement park is within a 20 minute drive of the hotel.
- The hotel staff was incredibly nice and answered all of our questions! They made us feel right at home!
- Everything was excellent it’s a welcoming facility
- The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette was a bonus.
- We stayed for 4 nights and there was plenty of space to unpack our bags. The bed was comfortable and the lighting in the room was good. We liked the convenient, eye level wall safe in the room.
- Easy to get to from interstate. Friendly staff. Abundant parking. Rates are great.
La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North offers accommodations in Springdale, just 14 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 13 miles from La Quinta Cincinnati N., and West Chester is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 20 miles from La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North.
- Severe water damage in all 3 rooms rented. Mold on carpet. Not safe.
- The beds were nice and firm and we were able to get a crib for our infant son.
- The check-out clerk was nice and received our concerns about the property well.
- The staff accommodated our request for a room change due to the non-smoking room smelling of cigarette smoke, the headboard being dirty, toilet running, and a plastic bag that had been taped over the smoke detector.
- The bed was so comfortable and it was clean. The staff was professional and friendly. This was not my first time at this location and won’t be my last. Thank you Fairfield la quinta and see you next time
Econo Lodge Cincinnati
Located in Sharonville, 13 miles from Cincinnati, Econo Lodge Cincinnati features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.Bellevue is 13 miles from Econo Lodge Cincinnati, and West Chester is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not safe area. Office door locked. Office staff rude.
- They have bed bugs and there rooms are out dated
- The price was awesome for what you get!! If I visited again I’d stay at econolodge in sharonville!!
- all the amendments that they said they had were there. (i have been in rooms that say they have a microwave or fridge in every room but they dont) this room had a microwave and fridge.
Dirty, rude staff, checked in place was so bad didn’t stay the night.
They refused to give the security deposit back.
After also kee ping the room charge.
Very bad place, no more Economy Lodoes for me. I will tell my friends also.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Located 2 minutes’ drive from Interstate 75 and within 1.9 miles of Interstate 275, this all suites La Quinta Inn is 14.9 miles from the Cincinnati city centre. The hotel offers a breakfast with waffles each morning and rooms with free WiFi.Guests staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cincinnati Sharonville can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and exercising in the fitness centre. The hotel also offers guests a business centre.Every room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cincinnati includes a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. Free toiletries are also available in the en suite bathroom.The Cincinnati Zoo is 9.9 miles from the hotel. Shopping at the Tri-County Mall is 6 minutes’ drive away.
- The swimming pool was not open due to water leak but they could off tell us before we booked this room. Prices for snacks too high of the chart.
- It was nice but under construction a little. Room was good size and comfortable.
- The pool and spa where down the reason I want to go there
- The location was very easy for accessing the interstate and restaurants. The updated appearance was refreshing because I have stayed at a different location a few exists down and they have not done any updates.
- Staff very welcoming, hotel spotless, beds very comfortable. Will definitely be back!!
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati North
This hotel is located 15.5 miles from downtown Cincinnati offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Kings Island Amusement Park is within a 20-minute drive of the property.Each room at Springdale Inn & Suites rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A seating area and coffee maker are also available. The hotel has room service.Guests at the Springdale Inn & Suites are provided with a daily continental breakfast.The hotel is within a 7-minute drive of the Cincinnati Mall, which has shopping. The Great American Ballpark is 21.1 miles from the hotel.
- The Staff us absolutely amazing… extremely accommodating great attitude..this place is better than Extended Stay America where I paid a ton for mediocre service and crappy attitudes.
- Bed was outstanding. ALL of the staff very Helpful. I would stay there again and again
- Every member of the staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable and the lobby was nice. The rooms are newly renovated although it somewhat seems like a quick flip. Located close to 275.
- I’ve travelled all my life,! My ex-husband worked for DELTA so we stayed in lots of nice hotels supposedly w/ 5star! HOWEVER the staff at this hotel, began with MICHAEL, night audit; Kelly; room attendant; Steve; maintenance all the way to the FEMALE GM. Was OUTSTANDING & couldn’t accommodate my stay ENOUGH! Far exceeded my expectations of a little DAYS INN! This is my 3rd time now & although a little far from my SCHEDULED Project, well worth the drive! 5 STAR in my BOOK
- Only coffee, cornflakes and waffles. Breakfast was a joke.
Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash
One of our top picks in Blue Ash.This Blue Ash, Ohio hotel is within easy access of Interstate 71 and is 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati. It features a free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi access.A kitchenette with a stove, a microwave, and a refrigerator is featured in every room at the Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash. Cable TV and a work desk are also included. Some rooms have a sofa bed.Guests can use the 24-hour fitness center and the on-site laundry facilities at the Cincinnati Hawthorn Suites.Several restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Buffalo Wild Wings and Cascades Restaurant.Kings Island Amusement Park is 12 miles from the hotel. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden are a 20-minute drive away.
They provided a light evening dinner ending at 6:00 p.m. without cost. Tasty and satisfying. Breakfast included hot items including eggs, sausage; well prepared.
The hotel was completely renovated three years ago, so everything is fresh and new.
- Friendly staff ready to answer questions. Clean room.
- The staff was very accommodating and check in and out very fast
- I liked that there was a kitchen in the room and it was spacious
- The staff was nice but Beth was a star and really was nice to interact with.
- They provided a light evening dinner ending at 6:00 p.m. without cost. Tasty and satisfying. Breakfast included hot items including eggs, sausage; well prepared.
Top Hotels In Arlington Heights Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arlington Heights Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arlington Heights Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arlington Heights Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!