10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arlanza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlanza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arlanza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlanza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlanza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arlanza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arlanza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arlanza Castile And Leon:
La Casa Grande Del Valle Hotel
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain, La Casa Grande Del Valle is located in El Valle, 14 mi from Ponferrada and in El Bierzo area. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with haidryer and free toiletries. La Casa Grande Del Valle features free WiFi .The property has a table football and a library. Astorga is 21 mi from La Casa Grande Del Valle, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 23 mi from the property.
- Good sized family room, great pool, beautiful location. Isabel is a fantastic hostess and the food is delicious and good value.
Rooms are spacious and beautiful as well as comfortable.
Isabel was very nice.
- We received a warm welcome at La Casa Grande, situated in the small, characterful and friendly village of Del Valle. Good place for walks with some suggested routes on information board near village fountain. Breakfast was very good including local honey and pollen granules.
- Charming rural house with friendly staff and great food.
- Beautiful hotel in a very quiet peaceful location. Excellent value food and drinks and very friendly. Lovely pool and a charming games room. Perfect place to switch off, cant wait to return.
Las Fontaninas Hotel
Las Fontaninas is located in the village of Noceda del Bierzo, 20 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada in the Alto Bierzo mountains. If offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Las Fontaninas is a traditional wood and stone building with modern facilities. Each colorful room has a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bath or hot tub.The hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves traditional food from Bierzo as well as more innovative options.The Alto Bierzo mountains are popular for hiking and paragliding. The hotel can arrange these activities as well as horse riding.The area around Las Fontaninas is famous for its healing spring water, and one such river runs next to the hotel. Las Fontaninas is 10 minutes’ drive from the A-6 Motorway which runs from La Coruña to Segovia.
Our second visit with a small group of friends on motorbike travels in Spain… It is in our view just splendid. Rooms are of a simple but stylish order, clean and tidy, they include everything required for a good night’s sleep..
But it is the welcome, the atmosphere, the care and the quality of food that sets this small hotel apart from so many others. We were treated like family cousins, engaging conversation and interest from our hosts, the most perfect dinner and breakfast in a relaxed atmosphere.. We all hope to return when possible…
- The food, the staff, the village…everything was fantastic!
- Lovely friendly welcome. We felt really at home. Also such an interesting historical village
Very friendly and helpful owners
Food was excellent.
- Nice big rooms, food fantastic and really good value will definitely be going back
- Our second visit with a small group of friends on motorbike travels in Spain… It is in our view just splendid. Rooms are of a simple but stylish order, clean and tidy, they include everything required for a good night’s sleep..
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodations in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
- Raúl was a very friendly and welcoming host and made our stay a very good one. He answered all our queries promptly. He was very generous with a few nibbles to eat on our arrival. The town is quiet and in a beautiful spot and only a short distance from Ponferrada. Would highly recommend staying here.
- Nice clean place in the center of town. Connected to store and restaurant. Owner is very helpful. Good Camino place.
Excellent location. Very comfortable.
Gret laundry facilities
- Ramon was a wonderful host. The hotel was lovely, clean, nicely decorated. Great little store attached with everything we needed for the trail.
- The receptionist was the BEST!!! I cam in exhausted and she immediately saw me to my room and gave me some water as I was slipping into dehydration. She was an absolute gem…a very caring person.
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada’s La Rosaleda area, by the tallest skyscraper in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada come with exterior views, a desk, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a large bathroom with modern shower or bathtub. All rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada has a cafeteria, a restaurant and spacious gardens and function rooms. A 24-hour reception is also available on site.This hotel lies in a modern business and leisure area of Ponferrada. It offers easy access to the A-6 Motorway.
- Good location and a nice enough hotel at first sight but the room was an unpleasant surprise. Up in the attic with barely room to stand, cramped, no windows or natural ventilation. Didn’t think that was even legal. Spent two nights there as it was pre booked and prepaid but I was very glad to get out
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- Good size clean rooms, good location, spacious building, all excellent
Temple Ponferrada Hotel
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Located next to the Temple Park in central Ponferrada, this hotel features a medieval-themed design. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms in the Temple Ponferrada all have a TV, mini-bar and telephone. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The interiors of the Ponferrada Temple feature stone walls, arches, suits of armor and wallpaintings.The Comendadores restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the Bierzo region. There is also a café open all day.Ponferrada’s Railway Museum is just 650 feet from the hotel, while the A-6 motorway is just 1.2 mi away. The hotel is just 1,150 feet from the railway station and 0.6 mi from the bus station.
- Staff: Ines was charming, professional and friendly.
- Easy to find location; walk ability to center of town and sights.
- Enjoyed the ambience – rustic and historic. Showers were really great and bed so comfortable! Walkable to the castle with local restaurants and bars nearby.
Good location, easy drive to Las Medulas, 5 minute walk to a couple of good restaurants.
Easy street parking.
- Secure parking (although did have to be paid for). Location was pretty good. The bar staff were friendly and helpful.
AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
About 5 minutes’ drive from the town of Ponferrada, AC Hotel Ponferrada offers free WiFi throughout and free bicycle parking for Camino de Santiago pilgrims.AC Hotel Ponferrada is near the Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is an excellent accommodations option for walkers. It is also the perfect base for exploring this traditional, rural area of central Spain.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.The hotel is located just one mile from the local train station and 59 mi from the airport.
- Excellent position for the town. Easy parking. Cold fridge which is not always the case. Good air con. Very comfortable.
- Hotel is next to the old town. receptionist gave us big room, then she explained where we should go and what to see in the old town. Ponferrada is next to Las Medulas.
- We were made very welcome by an extremely helpful and pleasant receptionist
- Staff, cleanliness, and location to the old town. Motorcycle parking was excellent.
- We arrived soaking wet but received a warm welcome from the staff.room comfortable and spacious.enjoyed a pleasant drink and dinner in the very lively bar area.live music too.
Hotel El Castillo
Only 150 feet from Templarios Castle in Ponferrada, hotel El Castillo offers free Wi-Fi in a perfect setting. It is just by the Camino de Santiago.The Hotel El Castillo is just a short walk to the ancient center of Ponferrada. This city is capital of the El Bierzo region.Authentic El Bierzo wine is available. This beautiful region offers a range of walking and cycling routes.The hotel restaurant serves delicious local cuisine and a continental breakfast. Special dishes include pork, mushrooms, chestnuts and characteristic soups.Rooms at the Castillo are spacious and soundproofed.
- Good spot in Ponferrada, clean room and parking available (charged)
- The room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was good. The room had the added bonus of having air con which was most welcome. The location was very good, within walking distance of the Castle and old town.
- The hotel is very well located for the castle and old town. The staff were hugely helpful and patient. Breakfast is in the cafe and was reasonable. This is a proper hotel and as such is good value for money.
- Very conveniently situated for the castle and old town.
- All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
AS Ponferrada Hotel
AS Ponferrada is located on the A6 motorway connecting Madrid to A Coruña, about 0.6 mi past the exit for Ponferrada Norte-Villablino. It offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodations.All rooms feature simple and smart décor. They include a work desk and TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The hotel café-restaurant serves pastries, sandwiches, orange juice and hot drinks for breakfast. Lunch and dinner are also offered.A number of themed walking tours pass near the hotel, including a tour of Ponferrada, the Aquilianos Hills and the bridges of Malpaso. The center of Ponferrada is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is about 30 minutes’ drive from AS Ponferrada. Free parking is available.
- An overnight stop enroute to Portugal, just what we needed. Essentially it is a hotel in the services area on a main road, ideal for the traveller but perhaps not the ‘visitor’ as its a fair way from town. Great staff, good food and an excellent price for one night.
- We chose here because it is cheap and most hotels are not available. We donot recommend this hotel.
- Habitación amplia, colchones comodos,,muy buena relación calidad-precio,la chica de la cafetería se confundio con unas tostadas rápidamente soluciono el problema ,además tuvo un detallazo invitándonos al desayuno,solo por ese detalle ya volveria, muy majo el personal.
- Que las habitaciones están al lado de la cafetería y puedes salir a desayunar en pijama.
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Molto pulito. Staff gentile. Buona posizione
Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo Hotel
Surrounded by vineyards, this 18th-century palace is located in the small village of Canedo, just 30 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada. It offers guided visits of the palace and the vineyards.Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo’s individually-styled rooms feature parquet floors and unique decorative details inspired by the building’s heritage. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and have a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower or bath tub.The restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including Botillo, meat-stuffed pork intestine, or Pimientos Asados, grilled peppers. A wide selection of wines is available. The hotel also has a small shop, selling wine, liquors and local produce.Staff are happy to give you more information about sights and outdoor activities in the surrounding area. You can reach the A-6 Northwest Motorway connecting A Coruña and Madrid in less than 20 minutes by car.
- Beautiful scenery, free to explore history of place. Lots of lovely places to sit, relax and enjoy the wine and views
- The hotel is beautifully appointed with lovely whimsical touches. The restoration of the palacio is very fine. Our room was very quirky with hobbit house touches. The staff are attentive and the food is very good. The location is superb and there is a well signed route around the vineyards and woods which is well worth a visit. You can also visit the bodega and workshop as well as a small exhibition about the owner.
- Beautiful location in vineyard. Very much a corporate hotel rather than small family business although family owned. Quirky decor but beautiful. A lovely smell of red wine everywhere.
- Great character property with amazing traditional decor. Good food and a great breakfast. Exceptional red wines.
- The attention to details. The beauty of surroundings. The level of dedication of staff.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino Inn
Surrounded by nature, La Casa del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel.Each room a La Casa del Peregrino features exposed stone walls, air conditioning, desk and a TV. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.La Casa del Peregrino offer free bicycles to explore the area. Guests have access to a bright, shared lounge, as well as to a swimming pool located 1,000 feet away.The property offers free parking.
- This was a wonderful stay. The staff was great. The room and bathroom were both comfortable. Both the dinner and the breakfast the next morning were excellent. I don’t give many 10’s, but I had a great experience here.
- The restaurant was good. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was nice. The other place looked nicer and had a lot more amenities including the pool. Not this place.
- Great sized room and bath! Hostesses helpful and very hardworking! Delicious food!
- Amazing. Clean and nice bedroom. And the breakfast was so good. I’d recommend this place!
- The people who work here are lovely and kind and the food is excellent. I was walking the camino and had to take a rest day due to injury and this was the perfect place to spend the day.
Top Hotels In Arlanza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arlanza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arlanza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arlanza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!