10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arizala Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Arizala Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arizala Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arizala Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arizala Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arizala Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arizala Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arizala Navarre:
One of our top picks in Estella.Modern and cozy hotel that has been renovated from an old 19th-century flour factory and is located on the shores of the river Ega. Located a 15-minute walk from the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, this hotel is only 20 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.The property offers free services for pilgrims such as bicycle parking, a basic bicycle repair kit and bicycle-wash area. They also offer a free sewing kit and bath salts.This stylish hotel has modern design and is 100% self sustainable, with solar panels and hydroelectric installations that generate all the energy that is consumed.Tximista features a pleasant, furnished terrace over looking the gardens. Local activities include hiking, fishing and visits to local vineyards.The property includes a restaurant, room and laundry services and free WiFi throughout. There is free parking.
Interesting building, well located. Good size shared room – nice feeling to it .
Have stayed before
- The hotel is a family owned and run operation in a former mill. The rooms are roomy and the staff is friendly.
- Awful location. Not a nice area and Almost in a highway. Not a nice walk to the city. Lacks charm.
- Nicely decorated room. Very confortable bed end modern bathroom. Very good breakfast.
- Air conditioning in the room was excellent / bathroom was very roomy and facilities were excellent
- Interesting building, well located. Good size shared room – nice feeling to it .
Hotel Yerri is located 300 feet from Estella Bullring, in the center of Estella. It offers rooms with plasma TV, free WiFi and air conditioning.All heated rooms at the Yerri have a work desk and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The Yerri Hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves a range of à la carte dishes and set dinner menus. There are drinks vending machines, and packed lunches are available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. The hotel offers easy access to the A-12 motorway and reasonably priced on-site parking. It is 12 mi from Navarra Racing Circuit, and Pamplona is 27 mi away.Santo Sepulcro Church is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, and the property also offers free shuttle service to and from the church, for pilgrims only.
- Lovely hotel but a long walk from end of Camino route
- Hotel Yerri is easy to find. The parking is easy, plentiful and free. The hotel is well located for the town centre where there is an excellnet choice of resturants
- Value for money and the evening meal was outstanding. The staff were extremely helpful
- Good location, nice stay . Gets booked up early on Camino
- Very far from the camino but they give you a lift back in the morning.
Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos
This charming, historic hotel – a former palace dating from the 16th century – is located in the picturesque town of Galdeano, at the foot of Navarra’s Sierra de Lóquiz mountains.Enjoy the Renaissance feel of the Palacio Dos Olivos, which has been carefully restored to blend its historic façade with a contemporary-design interior. It opens onto beautiful gardens, from where you can take in the fresh air, peaceful atmosphere and fantastic views of the local countryside.These natural surroundings, include the Urbasa nature park.
- Quiet village setting with lovely view across a valley with an easy 10 minute drive to Estella (well worth several visits) and to wonderful nature walks. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. A place to unwind.
- Very nice hotel in an outstanding natural environment.
- This is an exquisite 16th former palace in a remote hill town in Navarro. It is beautifully decorated, clean, luxurious. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We loved every minute of our stay, and will not hesitate to recommend.
The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
It set on a hill overlooking farmland, but only 15 min. to Estrella Spain.
All that said the rooms are new and modern even with an elevator.
- This is a very romantic place so is great for couples ,nice decor and views and a solitary feeling , we where the only guests on our stay so it felt like living in a Palace .
Hospederia Chapitel is located on a pedestrian street in central Estella, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Its rustic, air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.Rooms at the Chapitel feature wooden floors and wooden beams. They come with a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The property is located just 350 feet from Puente Picudo and Puente de la Cárcel Bridges. There are many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.A buffet breakfast is available at the Hospederia Chapitel. The lounge has large windows and armchairs, and features the building’s original main door.Chapitel has a 24-hour reception, and there is a free Wi-Fi zone and tour desk. There is also a garage for bicycles. On-site parking is available for an additional charge.
- All around very nice. Especially loved the shower.
- we stayed here for 2 nights, a great location in the old part of town and an easy walk to the bus station. Really nice staff, most helpful. Meals were also of a good quality.
- Excellent modern hotel. Large superior room. Great bathroom and air conditioning.
- Hospederia Chapitel is a beautiful hotel in the center of Estella. It is a beautiful old building that has been renovated to a very high standard. The rooms are quite big & beautifully furnished. The bed was extremely comfortable & the shower was excellent. The staff at Chapitel are very welcoming & friendly. I really enjoyed my brief stay at this hotel & I highly recommend it!
- Excellent location. Please take a moment to walk up the adjacent church next door. Was an excellent experience! Very clean and the shower was such a wonderful bonus after a long Camino walk from Puenta la Riena. They have laundry service available – although a bit pricey but a nessecity after walking the 13+ miles. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
Propiedad de Arínzano
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Propiedad de Arínzano is set in Aberin, within a wine cellar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At Propiedad de Arínzano, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Propiedad de Arínzano also provide guests with a river view.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Logroño is 24 mi from Propiedad de Arínzano, while Pamplona is 23 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
Hotel El Cerco
This 12th-century tower is located in the medieval walled town of Puente la Reina, in Navarra. Now a family-run hotel, it offers charming, country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- The owner was very cultural AND his behavior is very nice.. tnx YOU for everything
- Simple but recently renovated and decorated rooms. Immaculate.
- Refreshing complimentary drink on arrival. Friendly staff.
- This is a very clean, beautiful property and is quite central. The breakfast was very good.
Lovely location and hotel one of the nicest I stayed in on my Camino
Top location. Very modern . Stay nice. Breakfast nice.loved the bread.
One of our top picks in Puente la Reina.Hotel Jakue is set in the historic village of Puente la Reina, 11 mi from Pamplona. This small hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and functional rooms with plasma TVs.The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
- Restaurant was good for breakfast and dinner with a buffet. Vegetarian and gluten free food was available.
- Buffet meals, well run, clean +++ quiet in the evening, good for sleeping
- Our first real bed after starting the Camino. We booked a king bed and enjoyed the most wonderful night’s sleep. There was a real bathroom with a tub. Heaven! We had a glass of wine on the patio. The bartender made my daughter’s favorite Sangria in all of Spain. We stayed in the hotel, but went down after said drink to visit in the hostel bar downstairs with some of our other Camino friends. It was also a very fun atmosphere. We didn’t eat here, so I can’t speak to the restaurant.
- I was on a pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago and the hotel is located right at the entrance to the city of Puente de la Reyna. Clean, good room, good food, good staff, good location.
- Beautiful hotel with the most friendly staff. Great dinner service with plenty of options. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Toiletries were excellent. It’s a bit far from the city center (8 min walking), but super close to the church of the crucifix which is a must see. Perfect to stay if you are doing el Camino de Santiago.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Lemik offers accommodations in Alsasua, 41 mi from San Sebastián.Serviced by a elevator, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a mini-bar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31 mi from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Hotel Lemik.
Communication in English no problem
- Modern comfortable hotel. Good size, all mod cons and lovely bathroom. Well located centrally. Water pressure was great (which is important when you are travelling round out of a suitcase,). We arrived on the last day of their festival so had a great time.
- nice clean hotel. good wifi and good and safe place to park my bicycle.
- The modern decoration, room facilities, their nice communal room with water, coffee and TV.
- beautiful hotel, great price, friendly staff, close parking, if you need to stay in this location, lemik is the right choice.
- Super comfortable
This recently built hotel has modern interiors with minimalistic design. Help yourself to free items from the minibar and enjoy views out over the Urbasa Sierra.The Izelai’s interiors are spacious and contemporary with attractive art prints on the walls and clever use of glass. The rooms offer plenty of space and natural light. You will also have wireless internet for free.The hotel’s Italian restaurant serves 3 meals a day and there is also a bar. You can even purchase your own groceries in the on site grocery store or eat at the traditional local restaurant located just across the street.
We were travelling so booked this for where it was on the map – good place to rest for a night – but no longer.
Staff were SO Friendly and helpful.
- Hotel Izelai is very comfortable. A place to truly relax, but at the same time near larger cities to enjoy.The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. A wonderful experience.
- Very easy to find, easy check in and big room. Low price.
- 24/7 check-in via ID scanner, perfect for taking a nap during a longer trip
- The room was very quiet. Even being in front of the lift, we didn’t hear anything. Quick and convenient service.
- We were travelling so booked this for where it was on the map – good place to rest for a night – but no longer.
Top Hotels In Arizala Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arizala Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arizala Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arizala Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!